Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 3 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/2nd-annual-hpc-convention-july-24-27-2009-part-3-a-408353/)

SuG 01-06-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12607328)
can you believe I haven't posted alllllll day!

great new avie su! wow, I don't have any of my prom dresses left!

cori, will check out your gallery and leave you some love.

LJ, fun trip!

thanks Joy.

wildbasket 01-06-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12607397)
But you had one, which is more than I can say :rolleyes:

same here...

SuG 01-06-2009 04:25 PM

hey Lisa thanks for looking at my ipod tin!

SuG 01-06-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12607175)
Here is the link to the late summer vacation for Scotty and I:

http://www.jaybuckley.com/pages/trips/trip24.html

Su - the Phillies game is Thursday Oct 1st. :mrgreen:

I will tell jake he has a date in October LOL! His bday is oct 14th so taking him to the game would be a great present for him.

daiseyfreak 01-06-2009 04:32 PM

http://jessica-thereshegoes.blogspot.com/

Jessica blogged about our own PP ho!!!

Su, I loooove the inspired frame in your gallery, I have that set and need to ink it up.

SuG 01-06-2009 04:35 PM

thank you I use it all the time. it is my go to stamp right now.

SuG 01-06-2009 04:50 PM

Joy I think I am folowing your blog what ever that means! I think i signed up.

LauraJean 01-06-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuG (Post 12609279)
I will tell jake he has a date in October LOL! His bday is oct 14th so taking him to the game would be a great present for him.

YAY! I Was gonna ask you when his birthday was, so I could add him to my list. I have LOTS of baseball-themed stamps to play with :) Tell him I'm sorry about Pat "PB" Burrell going to the Devil Rays....That's a bummer!!!

SuG 01-06-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12609707)
YAY! I Was gonna ask you when his birthday was, so I could add him to my list. I have LOTS of baseball-themed stamps to play with :) Tell him I'm sorry about Pat "PB" Burrell going to the Devil Rays....That's a bummer!!!

yeah all morning he moped. Of all places to go the Rays! I just showed him your picture, he said nice picture! which coming from an 11 yr old boy is quite a compliment.
I was hoping the game would be a businessmans special, oh well, I can handle a night game. I was also hoping it was in my dh's package but they have the 3rd (I think).

urscrappymama 01-06-2009 05:05 PM

Hiya everyone! Wassup?

SuG 01-06-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12588556)
Hey Su - how long will it take you to get to NJ?

Gael I just noticed this question, it takes about 2 hours to get to Michele's house.

daiseyfreak 01-06-2009 05:08 PM

yayyyy su! thanks for following!

lj's got a boyfriend :) too bad he's jail bait.....lol I think it's so sweet that he's crushin on you LJ :)

SuG 01-06-2009 05:10 PM

actually my dh is 7 yrs younger than me. when I was 20 he was only 13! it boggles my mind when i put it in those terms.

SuG 01-06-2009 05:10 PM

what does following do?

SuG 01-06-2009 05:11 PM

I just ordered the LOL taglines, I really want the stampers lol or what ever it is called
KJ do you know when she is getting back in stock?

LauraJean 01-06-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuG (Post 12609772)
yeah all morning he moped. Of all places to go the Rays! I just showed him your picture, he said nice picture! which coming from an 11 yr old boy is quite a compliment.
I was hoping the game would be a businessmans special, oh well, I can handle a night game. I was also hoping it was in my dh's package but they have the 3rd (I think).

Jake was the first one I thought of when I heard that, honestly, those kind of moves usually mean EVERYTHING To 11 yr old boys. The Cubs traded one my my favorite players WAAAAAY back in 1998 - I was on a baseball trip that went from CHicago to FLorida (yea on a motorcoach bus - that's a TON of miles) and they traded him to the Florida Marlins on July 31st. We just HAPPENED to be in Miami the night he played his first game as a Marlin. There was nobody there (70mph winds and a terrible thunderstorm before the game will do that along with a bad Marlins Team) There were probably 500 people there, and Kevin noticed me there.....and gave me a wave.....course, it helped I had my Kevin Orie Cubs jersey on ;) He still came over and signed it....But I gave up going for player autographs. IT's great for kids, but I grew out of it. Plus, that other sport has better looking coaches ;)

urscrappymama 01-06-2009 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinaus (Post 12608923)
joy, do u want to book a weekend trip to nj again?

Yeah Joy! Do ya??? huh?!?!

FaieeMom 01-06-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12608585)
Cori, guess what I'm looking for, hotels....yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the best bet is Downtown since I don't know if I'll be able to meet up until Sunday. Of course whatever is cheaper and more convenient for you... My MIL is giving us a birthday party on Saturday at her house so near LAX would be a bit further for Cori...but then again I only speak for myself. If it was up to me though and I wouldn't be having a birthday party...I don't mind "taxi-ing" LOL! LAX is MUCH closer to me...just 15 - 20 minutes. It seems everything is 15 - 20 minutes from me...LAX...Hollywood...Long Beach...LMBO! I was bummed when I heard MIL tell my mom she was giving us a party on Saturday since Super Bowl weekend we're going to Bakersfield. Hubby said though that on Sunday we could meet. It's his day off. Hopefully something comes up that she doesn't fall thru with the party...lol. *CROSSING FINGERS*

FaieeMom 01-06-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_S (Post 12608948)
Ok..... so when it gets closer send me all your flight info stuff.... who knows? Maybe a "star" will be waiting for you! (w/ paparazzi & all!) LOL

LOL...as long as she doesn't pull a Kanye or Bjork move on the poop-harassy! LOL!

FaieeMom 01-06-2009 05:28 PM

Hey everyone! Just poppin' in. I am feeling like poop! I'm feeling a fever come on and my body is sore. Took some Tylenol and I'm headed to the couch. I'm handing over the PC to LV...I need her to help me find ideas since I'm running DRY on them! :confused:

LauraJean 01-06-2009 05:46 PM

Feel better soon Gabby, I need to get to bed soon too, but wanna try to knock out one more swap before doing so! :)

urscrappymama 01-06-2009 05:47 PM

Has everyone signed up for Lisa (Wildbasket)'s new swap already?! It's a super great idea for all you Animal Lovers out there!

Check it out: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=408950

chrispy1778 01-06-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuG (Post 12609864)
actually my dh is 7 yrs younger than me. when I was 20 he was only 13! it boggles my mind when i put it in those terms.

That was quite fashionable back in the 40's and 50's. Fellas came home from the war and grabbed up grils fresh out of high school.
Lots of my friends grandparents have as much as a decade between them... I think that my own grandparents had a five and a half year age gap.

I'm sure that he was much older than that when you set your interests upon him, and there's something to be said about finding one a bit younger and training them right. ;) :twisted:

..and for the record, I have a couple of years on my husband as well. :mrgreen:

wildbasket 01-06-2009 06:19 PM

Scrappy thanks for the plug! And yes all are welcome!

LauraJean 01-06-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12610482)
Has everyone signed up for Lisa (Wildbasket)'s new swap already?! It's a super great idea for all you Animal Lovers out there!

Check it out: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...d.php?t=408950

Yup! I did! Thanks for plugging it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

chrispy1778 01-06-2009 06:24 PM

...Ward thinks that I need to join him on the couch for his DVD viewing.

Since I can't watch SVU and it's too doggone cold in my bed without him, I suppose I'll oblige his request. ;)

Have a great night ladies... after i dig through the extra three or four pages that I'm sure will be there in the morning, I'll catch up with y'all.

celestial_stamper 01-06-2009 06:28 PM

DH just got called out. I opened the door to see what was up & everything is covered with SNOW.

LauraJean 01-06-2009 06:39 PM

Hi Kate! :) I'm headed to bed. Scotty said it was snowing in Milwaukee, but there's not much going on here.

urscrappymama 01-06-2009 06:54 PM

I'm going to bed myself...just gotta sneak in past the warden (Annabella) so I don't wake her and damn myself to be sleepless until dawn! :cry:

See y'all tommorrow! :)

celestial_stamper 01-06-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12611589)
I'm going to bed myself...just gotta sneak in past the warden (Annabella) so I don't wake her and damn myself to be sleepless until dawn! :cry:

See y'all tommorrow! :)

nitey nite

cricketeew 01-06-2009 07:22 PM

Hi girls sorry not for posting today! Not much going on! May try to sit and make a get well card - Mom needs one.
Not looking forward to tomarrow - Have a CT scan that means drinking that nasty Dye and an IV. I don't mind the IV but that Dye is nasty! Yuck :P Well I plan to take my book with me so maybe Edward will help me get through it! Or maybe some Cute DR will take care of me feel sorry for me and then fall in love with me! Yah right one can dream! LOL

daiseyfreak 01-06-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12611939)
Hi girls sorry not for posting today! Not much going on! May try to sit and make a get well card - Mom needs one.
Not looking forward to tomarrow - Have a CT scan that means drinking that nasty Dye and an IV. I don't mind the IV but that Dye is nasty! Yuck :P Well I plan to take my book with me so maybe Edward will help me get through it! Or maybe some Cute DR will take care of me feel sorry for me and then fall in love with me! Yah right one can dream! LOL

oh elizabeth, I HATE THAT DYE! I've had to drink it 2 x, and I have to be honest, half a bottle went down the drain in the sink in the bathroom......yeah, I'm a cheater, I know..............dh was an accomplice on that one....

yes, take edward with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daiseyfreak 01-06-2009 07:38 PM

night girls, have to work 12 hours tomorrow, ugh.....

Annie's Pantry 01-06-2009 08:43 PM

night everyone....

LauraJean 01-07-2009 03:18 AM

Just poppin in to say good morning before I head out the door, I PROBABLY won't be able to sneak on here @ Work today (place is crazy I tell ya!)

Elizabeth -good luck with the CT!

Annie's Pantry 01-07-2009 04:55 AM

Good Morning Everyone....

I am stamping today and enjoying the ice storm from the inside lookin' out!

daiseyfreak 01-07-2009 06:28 AM

hey girls, don't forget to leave a comment on my blog post today!

mamadwawa 01-07-2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinaus (Post 12608923)
joy, do u want to book a weekend trip to nj again?

Pick one when I can come, too!! :) (sure, I will just invite myself along... that's not a problem is it? ;))

mamadwawa 01-07-2009 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12609348)
http://jessica-thereshegoes.blogspot.com/

Jessica blogged about our own PP ho!!!

Su, I loooove the inspired frame in your gallery, I have that set and need to ink it up.

Woohoo, KJ you are famous!!

Thanks for the link, Joy!

mamadwawa 01-07-2009 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuG (Post 12609843)
Gael I just noticed this question, it takes about 2 hours to get to Michele's house.

Thanks, I was not sure if I had posted on the other thread before I saw the move.... Counting down the days!!!