Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-01-2009, 06:35 PM   #8521  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
...only if she picks me up first!
LOL... OKAY!!!

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #8522  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
OMG, yes, Michele, they're amazing! I think Kim said the release was the 7th, and we get to start posting the teasers on the 5th!!!!!!

Cori, I am seriously thinking about CA to visit Yoorah, Chris was interested in that too, how far are you from her? I think you guys are far from her How far are you and Gabby from each other?
Scrappy, aren't you guys moving to OHIO????????? You'd be sooooo close then..........

Sandye, I will PM you! I wish I couldn't cry, I've been crying all day. I just got off the phone with my mom's friend and I've been bawling!
I've about 20-30 min. (depending on traffic) from Gabby... As far as Yoorah, I'm not sure were Campbell is...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #8523  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_SView Post
I've about 20-30 min. (depending on traffic) from Gabby... As far as Yoorah, I'm not sure were Campbell is...
have you and Gabby met?????????????????? I wish I was 20-30 minutes away from a ho............lol doesn't that sound bad if you didn't know what I'm talking about. Heather and Manda are the closest to me at 2 hours away................. so if I'm on the way for anyone to the HO convention in July, feel free to stop at my house and ride with me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:48 PM   #8524  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

have you and Gabby met?????????????????? I wish I was 20-30 minutes away from a ho............lol doesn't that sound bad if you didn't know what I'm talking about. Heather and Manda are the closest to me at 2 hours away................. so if I'm on the way for anyone to the HO convention in July, feel free to stop at my house and ride with me!
lol... you know, surprisingly, no! We haven't met! I've told her to let me know when... but you know that girl is busy!

We could hit up at least 6 LSS by me... I'm SURROUNDED by them!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #8525  
Forum Fanatic

the rasberry fizz looks great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #8526  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcView Post
Yvonne--if you truly are looking for something to do with the book Marley and Me, I would love to read it! I always think that the books are better than the movies, and I soooo loved the movie Aw Joy, I wish we were closer. I would go see Marley and Me with you. If anyone ever wants someone to talk to--I'm not the one. I always think of the perfect thing to say 12 hours later; however, if anyone ever just wants someone to cry with, that's me! I can bring on tears at any time. My uncles used to offer me 25 cents (when I was very young) if I could produce tears. I allways took their money! The movie was a little bittersweet for me because we have a wonderful 18 year old cat. I know what is in store for us, but it has been a very good 18 years! (The eyes are getting a little blurry now ) Joy, about PTI, I sometimes place an order on release day. Let me know what you are interested in ordering, and if I can figure out how to enter your gift certificate, I will place my order (and of course get free shipping), and then order yours, and when it comes, mail it off to you. The raspberry fizz paper is beautiful--and their ribbons are yummy! PM me about that

Sandye
Hey Sandye! I'll send it on to you with your return swaps! THEN we can send them as 'Book Rate' for postage!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #8527  
Stazon Splitcoast

lol, Cori, I'll let you know, I have to talk to my DH and price the airfare. CA trips are always so expensive! About the LSS, don't forget, my DH would be with me..............................lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #8528  
Stazon Splitcoast

yay, my book is going to another good ho home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #8529  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

OMG, yes, Michele, they're amazing! I think Kim said the release was the 7th, and we get to start posting the teasers on the 5th!!!!!!

Cori, I am seriously thinking about CA to visit Yoorah, Chris was interested in that too, how far are you from her? I think you guys are far from her How far are you and Gabby from each other?

Scrappy, aren't you guys moving to OHIO????????? You'd be sooooo close then..........

Sandye, I will PM you! I wish I couldn't cry, I've been crying all day. I just got off the phone with my mom's friend and I've been bawling!

uh... guess what my hubby told me for Christmas...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #8530  
Gallery Gazer

ok I have finished my damage for now. I'm so glad i'm going back to work on Monday. I need to keep myself busy this weekend otherwise I'll continue my shopping frenzy

"The reason for time is so that things don't happen all at once." - Einstein
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #8531  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

i don't think we should go there!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #8532  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinausView Post
i don't think we should go there!
yeah I won't ! I'll just tell Joy on the phone right now....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #8533  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

yeah I won't ! I'll just tell Joy on the phone right now....
no fair!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #8534  
Gallery Gazer

Red face What a start to the New Year!!!

HEY HO'S!!! Happy New Year!!! Man was I freakin' awful this morning...a bad case of a hang over...and a swollen cheek! Oh man I gotta tell ya! I haven't been in a fist fight for a while...until last night. Some crazy ***** chick who had way too much to drink pushed me to my limit. Here I am all cool with a nice buzz from taking a few Tequila shots with my friend Olivia and talking to her about the Ho's and what not...well this chick who's a friend of Olivia's mom started mouthing me saying that I even danced and spoke like a W#O&E! She miss heard me and thought I had said "W" instead of HO. So I let that slide and asked her to please step off if she didn't know what the HECK she was talking about and something that's none of her business. Well...she backed off a bit because when I get mad and get in your face...I freakin' shake...I guess that made her step off...anywho. So I went with Olivia by my car...away from the party and had a couple of smokes. So then comes back crazy chick (and by this time...I had a couple more shots to "cool" me down) and said..."you know what...I HATE smokers...especially when they're around me!" At this point...Olivia told her that she better stop and go sit down...well this chick didn't give a crap and started egging me on calling me a chicken and that I was afraid of her...and then she said..."You aint no W****...w***** have more balls than you!" Oh man...I lost it because I just couldn't handle her $#!^ anymore. I pushed her back and at the same time...she lunged towards me and punched me on my cheek!!! OH NO...ALL HECK BROKE LOOSE!!! NO-ONE touches my face if it's not in a gentle way...so I beat her down! It was almost midnight and there were some cops in the area and since the music was pretty loud...they came in to tell us to lower it down...that's when they saw the fight...lol. I got pulled off like a freakin' rag doll off this B by this big ***** cop and they handcuffed me and took me to the patrol call. THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING!!! All the neighbors were outside watching. Then they called another cop car to come for her. It was INSANE! So here I was at the police station...in one of their cells...when I was called that I was free to go (almost 3 hours). Olivia and her mom Blanca explained that she was the one that started it and on MY property. Oscar nearly pooped his pants when he found out I went "to jail"...(or so my mom told me...LMAO)!!! He was working overtime when he got home to find my mom all worried. So he picked me up at around 2 AM. She had to stay in though for assault and "trespassing" whatever that meant. They asked if I wanted to press charges but I declined. We were both drunk and I should have handled myself better...so now here I am with a swollen cheek. BUT...Oscar did take me shopping to Mike's and bought me a Macchiato so I can feel better...lol. OMG...what a way to start the new year huh? Now I laugh about it because I was so glad I didn't use all my unused force or else she would have been in the hospital and I would have still been in jail and maybe being molested!!! LMAO!!! :S Well...that's my new year in a nutshell...LMAO!!! Oh...and my dad walked out on us and we couldn't find him for like an hour this afternoon!!! Turns out her was "hiding" in the garage from his kids who wanted to play hide-and-seek with him. That Alz/Dementia is just beating us down. I already smoked half a pack...there goes one of my resolutions down the drain already! Anything exciting with ya'll??? LOL!!! Seriously...I hope you guys had a great one!

Question for the "law" people...will this go down on my record? My oh so clean record?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:22 PM   #8535  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

you're moving closer to Joy????

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:22 PM   #8536  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

lol, Cori, I'll let you know, I have to talk to my DH and price the airfare. CA trips are always so expensive! About the LSS, don't forget, my DH would be with me..............................lol
hm......

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #8537  
Die Cut Diva

OH MY GOD GABBY!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #8538  
Die Cut Diva

Hey! You know we can get down!!!! Don't mess w/ a Ho! lol

Pobresita... sana sana colita de rana...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #8539  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasketView Post
no fair!
I'm guessing you will probably be somewhat happy to hear the news...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #8540  
Gallery Gazer

Oh...and on a brighter note...hubby handed me an envelope with $400!!! Now THAT cured up my nerves and hang over...lol. So I did some online shopping a while ago (once dad was asleep in bed) and I got 3 sets from Pink Poison, some Amuse, & Hanna. I'm checking out some of There She Goes stuff...but also want some Gina K. (MelMel stuff)...oh the choices. Plus I wanna place a small SU order. I'm already half done with my cash! I don't know guys...what you think...new shoes (sneakers) or some rubbah???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #8541  
Stazon Splitcoast

ok, Chris is home.....he said California was good.................lol, he'll go anywhere I swear!!!! I just told him Gabby went to jail and he said, let's stay with her, we'll come back with a lot of fun stuff to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Gabby, you are too much. I love you.....I think I hate families today. Aren't they just the GREATEST................................. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US...........

yes, I talked to Scrappy and I know where she's possibly moving to..........not close to me, but in a warm area where I might like to visit
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #8542  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

OH MY GOD GABBY!!!!!!!
ditto! See what happens when ya mess with a Ho?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #8543  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

hm......

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiseyfreak

LOL...what distracts him?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #8544  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaieeMomView Post
Oh...and on a brighter note...hubby handed me an envelope with $400!!! Now THAT cured up my nerves and hang over...lol. So I did some online shopping a while ago (once dad was asleep in bed) and I got 3 sets from Pink Poison, some Amuse, & Hanna. I'm checking out some of There She Goes stuff...but also want some Gina K. (MelMel stuff)...oh the choices. Plus I wanna place a small SU order. I'm already half done with my cash! I don't know guys...what you think...new shoes (sneakers) or some rubbah???
not sneakers... Ho's need RUBBAH on da corner! Besides, your beta shoes still look great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #8545  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

ok, Chris is home.....he said California was good.................lol, he'll go anywhere I swear!!!! I just told him Gabby went to jail and he said, let's stay with her, we'll come back with a lot of fun stuff to share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Gabby, you are too much. I love you.....I think I hate families today. Aren't they just the GREATEST................................. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US...........

yes, I talked to Scrappy and I know where she's possibly moving to..........not close to me, but in a warm area where I might like to visit
LMAO!!!!!!!

And yeah...families suck sick *****!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #8546  
Stazon Splitcoast

LOL...what distracts him?[/QUOTE]

booze and music, and COMPUTERS.....................................and asian chicks, lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #8547  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

ditto! See what happens when ya mess with a Ho?!
And a drunk one at that!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #8548  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

LOL...what distracts him?
booze and music, and COMPUTERS.....................................and asian chicks, lol[/quote]

Then we can leave him at home with Oscar so they can drink and listen to music...lol...in the meanwhile...we can do some LSS shopping damage! Now how to hide it...someone needs to come up with an idea because I SUCK at hiding things! Oh...and Oscar knows of this Asian massage place...with happy endings!!! LMAO...I'M KIDDING!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #8549  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

And a drunk one at that!!!
well no one messed with me last night, 'cept Annabella and she gets a pass despite giving me a shiner!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #8550  
Gallery Gazer

anything exciting for new year's?? definitely not as exciting as that.
OMG GABBY!!

the extent of my excitement, is my MIL getting on my DH's nerves which than affects us at home ... but thats about it.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #8551  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

not sneakers... Ho's need RUBBAH on da corner! Besides, your beta shoes still look great!
True that! And I can't dance a pole with sneakers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #8552  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

well no one messed with me last night, 'cept Annabella and she gets a pass despite giving me a shiner!
OH NO...we both were battered and bruised!!!???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #8553  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

True that! And I can't dance a pole with sneakers!
lol! Maybe if Joy visits, she'll work your shift! She's an excellent pole dancer...we even have the pix to prove it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #8554  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinausView Post
anything exciting for new year's?? definitely not as exciting as that.
OMG GABBY!!

the extent of my excitement, is my MIL getting on my DH's nerves which than affects us at home ... but thats about it.
UGH...MIL's! Why couldn't I have gotten a nice one? To think Sunday we're headed up to see her! *GAG* Just to make her have a heart attack or something...I'll tell her I was in jail for the new year!!! LMAO!!!!! Hopefully I end up with a bruise (I'm SO hard to bruise though)!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #8555  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey all ~~~~

You were deeply missed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #8556  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

lol! Maybe if Joy visits, she'll work your shift! She's an excellent pole dancer...we even have the pix to prove it!
The one's in her boxers??? LOL!!! Or are there more?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #8557  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

OH NO...we both were battered and bruised!!!???
Yeah, but you really can't swing back at a 2 year old wielding a board book! At this rate, I need bars on the windows and shatterproof glass to prevent my kid from beatin' the snot outta me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #8558  
Stazon Splitcoast

lol, gabby, chris sooooo wants to visit you................I told him what you said......................lol lol lol!!!!!!!

yeah, I've been known to dance a pole or two in NJ and TX...........lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #8559  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

The one's in her boxers??? LOL!!! Or are there more?
Shhh! It was like VEGAS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #8560  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

THe deets,

After talking to mcfadden this morning, I lost my service on my cell phone. I spent 45 minutes on scotty's phone with NO results, so tomorrow morning I'm going down to aunties to get HER cell phone (so I have SOMETHING) and then out to the mall to get my cell phone fixed. I'm so mad the customer service rep was nice but when he said "Im responsible for updates" I was like huh? You usually send me a TEXT message when I need to do a software update to my cell phone, this is YOUR problem not mine. UGH!
Reply With Quote Likes