Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #7201  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Hos!

It's 12:35 AM in Austin, TX, and since it's now Christmas morning, let me the first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I pray that God richly blesses all of you with love, health (Elizabeth, LJ, DJ, Jackie especially) and happiness today and all though the new year.

MWAH!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:53 AM   #7202  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Merry Christmas
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 06:24 AM   #7203  
Stazon Splitcoast

Merry Christmas everyone, Polo wishes you one too, check out my blog pics!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 07:24 AM   #7204  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Joy--loved the blog pictures of Polo opening his presents! He is much more appreciative than Leon (my cat) is. Leon did not like the catnip mouse that Liz bought him. He totally ignores it. We cannot give him his cat grass present yet, since it has to be watered daily--and we leave in 3 hours. Merry Christmas to all. I hope to check in whenever I am not gambling!

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 12:22 PM   #7205  
Gabfest Goddess

Merry Christmas!

The gifts have been opened, the packaging recycled, and the children are quiet.... and now I can play with my new toys!

...and yes, ladies, I DID get a baking set ( and it's not even Pyrex. True to his Ward Cleaver nature, Chris bought Anchor, because it's "made in America" ). I took a picture of the box half unwrapped, for posterity. ( and that is why Mrs. Claus shopped in advance and I still got to open bottles of Primas, reinkers and Glimmer Mist in my stocking! )

To his defense, Ward did somehow manage to slip in a hardcover copy of 'The Latke Who Couldn't Stop Screaming' ( I adore Lemony Snicket books ) into my stocking after I'd headed for the shower.... that saved him from having a souffle cup hurled at his head. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #7206  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778View Post
Honey, after the mamas I've had to deal with in court, I'd agree with your mother 150%!!!!!!!!

The last determination hearing I attended, the mother ( the son, father, and two uncles were all Sur 13 members ) flipped out, started yelling all these crazy profane insults at the judge and threw a chair!

I just don't see you, and certainly not LV, busting out the princess complex.

Diva, maybe, and we love that ( because Diva is a good thing! LOL ) but some of those girls.... UGH. If they were my kids, they'd have a boot in their booty, let me tell you!
LMAO!!! Diva's we are...LMAO! I did have a friend though...Amy...they called her Crazy from the gang we belonged to...WS 18st...and that girl was hard core gangster!!! I had the dress...the "swagger"...but damn I really lost myself in that period when I was "looking" for myself trying to find my identity. I was never as hardcore as she was...tough...but not hardcore. I did the typical bad stuff...YKWIM...don't wanna remember those things I did...but it includes fast cards and guns! Anywho...this girl was CRAZY!!! She ended up in juvy and her family told me that she didn't care for ANY authority! She would talk back to everyone...even those older than her (she was 14). Don't get me wrong...I could cus out someone in both english and spanish and then have to wash my mouth out with bleach...and I could for sure scrap...but one thing I do give thanks to is that one period in my life didn't stick. Yes I'm tatted with my nickname from when I was "courted" in and the typical 3 dots on my wrist...but that's it. I'm glad to be who I am even if my momma says I'm not "Latina" enough...! LOL! I'm not proud that she says that...but I AM proud of who I am even if I'm sometimes a bit "emo" or as Ma Ma puts it "the rocky road" of the crowd! LOL! Oh...I did have to go to court once when I was in High School (early 10th grade) for a car theft...and trust me...I was on my bestest behaviour, dressed well and with my parents and I guess the judge saw that I don't know...because from a "joy ride"...the case was dropped for me! Only my friend Ana who was with me acting all tough and rolling her eyes and talking back at the judge and twisting her mouth and what not...got probation for a year...AND I WAS THE ONE DRIVING!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #7207  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeewView Post
Gabby I love your new pic! Beautful!
And that Holiday greeting! Wow can we say Naughty santa Bella?????
TY! I guess I CAN keep my title of "Rocky Road Ho"! LMAO!!! So Miss Lizzie...taking it easy? You bettah!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 01:48 PM   #7208  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by huera90View Post
Mad, mad stampin' skillz Gabby Green Eyes! MWAH!
TY MaMa! Love ya!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 01:57 PM   #7209  
Gallery Gazer

I gotta tell ya ladies! I am freakin' hung over and I didn't drink!!! Oscar had a couple Tequila shots and just sleeping with him made me drunk! BLECH! I had to have myself a Xanax because the kids were driving me up the wall waiting for midnight! LOL! They were hocked up on candy canes and chocolates...the finally took a nap at 10:30 until 11:30 and it was so nice and quiet...I took a 30 minute nap myself while Oscar drank...lol. Then the mayhem began...the wrapping paper flying all over the place and the "mom...open this for me!" and the "mom...look at this" from 3 different directions! No wonder I feel hungover...lol. I'm gonna leave to take a nap now that Oscar is up and active. I am feeling so wore out!!! Cooking, cleaning, baking...opening gifts. LOL! I only received 2 gifts...one from my MIL and one from Oscar...my MIL gave me a cokie jar and Oscar a Sbux mug and $40. I gave him a massage seat that ran me up in the $1,000! Oh well...I shouldn't complain huh...but I am a bit bummed! I'll go nap now and then stamp some later...lol. See ya'll later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #7210  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaieeMomView Post
LMAO!!! Diva's we are...LMAO! I did have a friend though...Amy...they called her Crazy from the gang we belonged to...WS 18st...and that girl was hard core gangster!!! I had the dress...the "swagger"...but damn I really lost myself in that period when I was "looking" for myself trying to find my identity. I was never as hardcore as she was...tough...but not hardcore. I did the typical bad stuff...YKWIM...don't wanna remember those things I did...but it includes fast cards and guns! Anywho...this girl was CRAZY!!! She ended up in juvy and her family told me that she didn't care for ANY authority! She would talk back to everyone...even those older than her (she was 14). Don't get me wrong...I could cus out someone in both english and spanish and then have to wash my mouth out with bleach...and I could for sure scrap...but one thing I do give thanks to is that one period in my life didn't stick. Yes I'm tatted with my nickname from when I was "courted" in and the typical 3 dots on my wrist...but that's it. I'm glad to be who I am even if my momma says I'm not "Latina" enough...! LOL! I'm not proud that she says that...but I AM proud of who I am even if I'm sometimes a bit "emo" or as Ma Ma puts it "the rocky road" of the crowd! LOL! Oh...I did have to go to court once when I was in High School (early 10th grade) for a car theft...and trust me...I was on my bestest behaviour, dressed well and with my parents and I guess the judge saw that I don't know...because from a "joy ride"...the case was dropped for me! Only my friend Ana who was with me acting all tough and rolling her eyes and talking back at the judge and twisting her mouth and what not...got probation for a year...AND I WAS THE ONE DRIVING!!!
Many of us have points in our life that we are not proud of, but everything that we do led us to who we are today, and if you can look at where you are right now, and say "I'm good with this" then it was worth every stumble, struggle and setback.

There are plenty of things from my youth that I would love to undo, but changing any of those would change who I am, and in all probaability, where I am and who I am with. Those things are too precious to give up, and have made the misfortunes worthwhile.

If being 'Latina enough' means that you immerse yourself in that sort of politic insanity, then honey, be proud that you aren't!
Who you are is wonderful - a great wife and mother who is capable of being proud of her ethnicity, without being foolish, and in my book, that's perfect.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #7211  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
Merry Christmas everyone, Polo wishes you one too, check out my blog pics!
Awww!!! What a sweet little man, opening all of his presents! And such a cute family photo.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:32 PM   #7212  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Merry Christmas everyone! Just got home....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #7213  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuGView Post
just popping on to wish you all a very merry Christmas. Love to you all and I hope everyone that is sick feels better soon.

LJ my son is sad to hear you re sick, I think he may have a crush ! I don't think he knows any females that love baseball.
You mean my badger boy has competition???? that's too cute Su!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:37 PM   #7214  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778View Post
Merry Christmas!

The gifts have been opened, the packaging recycled, and the children are quiet.... and now I can play with my new toys!

...and yes, ladies, I DID get a baking set ( and it's not even Pyrex. True to his Ward Cleaver nature, Chris bought Anchor, because it's "made in America" ). I took a picture of the box half unwrapped, for posterity. ( and that is why Mrs. Claus shopped in advance and I still got to open bottles of Primas, reinkers and Glimmer Mist in my stocking! )

To his defense, Ward did somehow manage to slip in a hardcover copy of 'The Latke Who Couldn't Stop Screaming' ( I adore Lemony Snicket books ) into my stocking after I'd headed for the shower.... that saved him from having a souffle cup hurled at his head. LOL
No baking set here, but I'd rather have my GinaK Gift card anyhow! So what did Santa bring everyone?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #7215  
Hardware Hotshot

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you all had a good one! I just got home from my folks. A very long and not so fun day for me! Happy to be alone to I can try to relax a bit and get through this pain. Hard to put on the happy face all day long when you feel like crap

Santa was good to me though! Santa did not bring me any stamping goodies But I did get some $ and add that to the GC I got from my favorite stamp store from one of you and I am sure some new goodies will soon be mine! Hopeing Mike's will have the cuttlebugs at 50% off this week so I can get one! That is top on my list!
I got 3 tops, a scarf, a beautful hand beaded necklace that my mom made me out of one of my grandmothers old neckalces so special, a brighton purse is red! Love it every HO must have a red purse!
So all and all I did good!
What did all of yall get???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #7216  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post
Merry Christmas everyone! Just got home....
Hey LJ--I'm at Jimmy's and can't open my bellsouth email here. I bought Jimmy a model rocket and he's been telling me stories about his rocket shoots as a kid for the past hour. I think this his favorite present. I even had to go online to find the Estes Rocket catalog for him.

Did you get the Nesties and GinaK gc?

Hello everyone else. Jimmy ordered me something from Cutathome, but it's not here yet.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #7217  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by huera90View Post
Hey Hos!

It's 12:35 AM in Austin, TX, and since it's now Christmas morning, let me the first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I pray that God richly blesses all of you with love, health (Elizabeth, LJ, DJ, Jackie especially) and happiness today and all though the new year.

MWAH!

AWWW Thanks Mama! Believe it or not, this bucky was in bed by 9:30 pm CST last night But my cold is getting better, moved down into my chest now (which beats the heck out of being in my head ~ I broke a record in the kleenex usage dept the last two days) TG I am off until Monday (we are closed tomorrow at work)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #7218  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you all had a good one! I just got home from my folks. A very long and not so fun day for me! Happy to be alone to I can try to relax a bit and get through this pain. Hard to put on the happy face all day long when you feel like crap

Santa was good to me though! Santa did not bring me any stamping goodies But I did get some $ and add that to the GC I got from my favorite stamp store from one of you and I am sure some new goodies will soon be mine! Hopeing Mike's will have the cuttlebugs at 50% off this week so I can get one! That is top on my list!
I got 3 tops, a scarf, a beautful hand beaded necklace that my mom made me out of one of my grandmothers old neckalces so special, a brighton purse is red! Love it every HO must have a red purse!
So all and all I did good!
What did all of yall get???
Gotta ask, what's a brighton purse?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #7219  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfaddenView Post
Hey LJ--I'm at Jimmy's and can't open my bellsouth email here. I bought Jimmy a model rocket and he's been telling me stories about his rocket shoots as a kid for the past hour. I think this his favorite present. I even had to go online to find the Estes Rocket catalog for him.

Did you get the Nesties and GinaK gc?

Hello everyone else. Jimmy ordered me something from Cutathome, but it's not here yet.
I got a set of classic rectangle nesties, Gina K GC, Body Pillow, photo frame with my niece's name (Octavia), a digital photo frame wallet (mom got those for ALL of us!), home tool set, an Infinity Circle necklace with two circles (Faith & Courage - they are like rings)

Then my sister and BIL (who we agreed not to buy presents for each other ~ so I'm mad at her LOL) gave me a beautiful nativity set (some of you remember me saying in that christmas forward e-mail I didn't have one yet???) & then outfitted my bathroom with a badger shower curtain, towels, and floor mats.

The BEST Christmas Present though of all, was last night, after everyone else had left, baby octavia was kicking like crazy. My sister was not too excited about it, but it was the first time I Felt her kicking with my hands, she kicked my hand off her stomach at one point. My sister said it was the hardest she had kicked so far. It was then I realized this little miracle is coming for REAL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #7220  
Hardware Hotshot

Guys, I think we are going to start a new thread soon! Over 7200 posts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #7221  
Stazon Splitcoast

HI NEERU!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EH?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:52 PM   #7222  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh that is SO cool, LJ. I always loved the kicks - unless they were in my ribs - ouchie!

Quote:

I got a set of classic rectangle nesties, Gina K GC, Body Pillow, photo frame with my niece's name (Octavia), a digital photo frame wallet (mom got those for ALL of us!), home tool set, an Infinity Circle necklace with two circles (Faith & Courage - they are like rings)

Then my sister and BIL (who we agreed not to buy presents for each other ~ so I'm mad at her LOL) gave me a beautiful nativity set (some of you remember me saying in that christmas forward e-mail I didn't have one yet???) & then outfitted my bathroom with a badger shower curtain, towels, and floor mats.

The BEST Christmas Present though of all, was last night, after everyone else had left, baby octavia was kicking like crazy. My sister was not too excited about it, but it was the first time I Felt her kicking with my hands, she kicked my hand off her stomach at one point. My sister said it was the hardest she had kicked so far. It was then I realized this little miracle is coming for REAL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #7223  
Hardware Hotshot

You betcha, baby! Merry Christmas to you, too! Okay, what do you Yanks use... Canadians are stuck on eh? but the US, what is it?

Quote:

HI NEERU!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EH?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #7224  
Hardware Hotshot

Brighton is a name brand! Best thig to do is look it up online! I love their stuff!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #7225  
Hardware Hotshot

I thought it was a beach???

Quote:

Brighton is a name brand! Best thig to do is look it up online! I love their stuff!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #7226  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Oh dearie! That's a lotta stamps girlie! My mom got the coolest purse for christmas too! You can change the outside of the purse (the colors) they are like magnetic covers. Really Cool! So she really got FOUR purses for Christmas (dad got her 3 covers plus the black purse).

I'm more into Kathy Von Ireland (mom has a stash of those too) I just have a black one, but my favorite purse is a little coach purse I got down in New Orleans @ Saks'. But most of the time I just use an Eagle Creek Shoulder or Messenger Bag
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #7227  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp-addictView Post
You betcha, baby! Merry Christmas to you, too! Okay, what do you Yanks use... Canadians are stuck on eh? but the US, what is it?
In Michigan, it's 'eh', too. LOL

The south has 'y'all', and the east has its own dialect.... and if you're scrambled like yours truly, it's a conglomeration of all three! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:03 PM   #7228  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp-addictView Post
I'm an "eh" girl, if anything. unless you want me to get into my heritage, then I'll have to pull out the "uff-da"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #7229  
Stazon Splitcoast

hi girls, survived the inlaws, and it wasn't too bad this year, I didn't get anything I had to hide!!!!!!! I got a nice candle, warm socks, and a new home phone (which we desperately needed). My parents gave us $200 (which my half is going towards bills )

Chris got me some stamps from Addicted to Rubber Stamping (I had stuff in my shopping cart and he bought everything in the cart) So I finally got Witchie Poo, some Penny Black ones, and some ghost shapes! And he got me some cricut tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, it's a good day, but got to get ready to go back to work tomorrow
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #7230  
Stazon Splitcoast

I don't have a "red" purse, but I do have a CUTE one Yoorah got me for my birthday!!!!!!!!!! A gwen stefani one, is that an ok substitute?????

OK, LJ, I have to ask, how did they pick out the name for Octavia?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #7231  
Stazon Splitcoast

Gabby, honey, I have my fair shared of stories from when I was younger.......my clients would crap themselves if they heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes us who we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #7232  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I don't have a "red" purse, but I do have a CUTE one Yoorah got me for my birthday!!!!!!!!!! A gwen stefani one, is that an ok substitute?????

OK, LJ, I have to ask, how did they pick out the name for Octavia?
I think my BIL has a great aunt Octavia, her full name is Octavia Pearl. Pearl was our grandma's name. She'll be called Tavi for short.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #7233  
Stazon Splitcoast

Joy, I don't have a red purse either! My two "dressy purses" are both black.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #7234  
Stazon Splitcoast

My cold is still kicking me in the arse as far as my energy level goes, so I am going to turn in for the night. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anybody going out tomorrow to shop?????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #7235  
Stazon Splitcoast

Tavi is cute!

LJ hope you get feelin better!

I have to work tomorrow, but I work near a Kohls and Target, so I'll be checking them out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:39 PM   #7236  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

No baking set here, but I'd rather have my GinaK Gift card anyhow! So what did Santa bring everyone?
Besides the aforementioned dishes and stocking goodies ( I just finished reading the book to the kiddos... I think that we have a new family tradition to add to the roster )....
a talking Jareth doll ( with a mongo cape that weighs more than the doll itself! ), cds, what I'll refer to as Vincent Price heaven ( four movies! yay! )... the goodie pile is generally much more stacked, but the investemnt in my camera resulted in a depletion of the holiday haul. A concession that I happily agreed to, because I love my Canon!

The wife ( eg: my BFF ) got me oodles of Copics and Prismas... prior to today were the crafty gift cards ( My MIL has finally figured out that actually buying 'stuff' for me is a waste of time ), and we still have gifts to have retrieved from the get together that we missed today, an exchange tomorrow and one the Saturday after New Yaer's with my dad, step mom, sister and sister's boyfriend.

Of all of that, I have to say that my favorites were the creations that my kids made in art class.

The boys made little bowls ( the one shown below was Iain's - I just love that turtle ) and Jennah made the angel ( it rather reminds me of the wrinkly old lady faces that one makes from carved apples ).

By the time my kids are out of school, I'll need a second china cabinet and at least two more MS 18"x18" books for all of the fabulous artwork I've amassed.
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 2-christmas-2008-033.jpg   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 2-christmas-2008-034.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #7237  
Forum Fanatic

hi all~ wonderful Christmas here. So glad it's winding down though. Poor little Abby has a cold so she is sniffling on the couch. Gonna get her ready for bed soon.

Joy Joy~ which Penny Black stamps did you get? Just curious...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:49 PM   #7238  
Stazon Splitcoast

Tracey, gosh, bless your family's heart, you just can't get a break from the sickness!

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-647453

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-580474

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-714065

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-714998

these are what I got, the ghost shapes- I got stars, hearts, and flowers, I love them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #7239  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

I think my BIL has a great aunt Octavia, her full name is Octavia Pearl. Pearl was our grandma's name. She'll be called Tavi for short.
Cute!!

Old names are the best! Names like Octavia, Olive and Olivia are seeing a resurge. By the time Tavi is in kindergarten, I bet she'll have at least a handful of playmates with similar antique titles.
Ella, Elsie ( or Elsbeth ) and Lorraine were all on my list for Miss J... in the end, my Heritage won out. ( if we ever headed overseas and brought one home, I'd kick scream and cry to call her Ella or Emma though )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #7240  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Tracey, gosh, bless your family's heart, you just can't get a break from the sickness!

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-647453

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-580474

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-714065

http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.co...U=6-758-714998

these are what I got, the ghost shapes- I got stars, hearts, and flowers, I love them!
Kudos to Chris - he did well to even think of simply emptying your shopping cart!
Reply With Quote Likes