Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #3561  
Gallery Gazer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post
Gabby girl - I still root for the Packers ~~~ You Go Girl....and Favre looked good today! Saw some of the game....love that TD he threw on 4th and long! Yeah Baby! Vintage Brett!
Heck yeah!!! Vintage Brett!!! He's still HAWT!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!! I told hubby..."Why is that NOT a surprise to me?" (the 4th and long) LOL! Now to root on for my Seahawk cutie...yes...I'm so happy football season is in the HOUSE because I have a MAJOR crush on Matt Hasslebeck! GO #8! And who was he under...the good ol' Brett Favre! Remember that infamous Seahawk VS Packers game? When Matt called in overtime and said they would get the ball and win??? HOW COCKY!!! LOL! I was LMBO though when they lost! I honestly though they were gonna take it!!! LOL! Still I HAVE to root for my Raiders. It wouldn't be a family if I did otherwise! I know they've SUCKED ***** since their Super Bowl loss...but oh well...they are the OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #3562  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaieeMomView Post
Well...I think I'm caught up! LOL! I managed to get some stamping done while the kids watched some movies and my parents aren't home yet! YAY! I love days like these! Here is what I accomplished!

For a Gina K. challenge~http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=42415

For a Hanna challenge~http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=42415

For another Hanna challenge~http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=42415

TFL gals!
OMG Gabby - Those are absolutely beautiful! WOW!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 04:08 PM   #3563  
Gallery Gazer

OH OH...dum dum dum...the parental unti is HOME! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! LOL! Back to "life"!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 04:11 PM   #3564  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Heck yeah!!! Vintage Brett!!! He's still HAWT!!! YUMMMMMM!!!!! I told hubby..."Why is that NOT a surprise to me?" (the 4th and long) LOL! Now to root on for my Seahawk cutie...yes...I'm so happy football season is in the HOUSE because I have a MAJOR crush on Matt Hasslebeck! GO #8! And who was he under...the good ol' Brett Favre! Remember that infamous Seahawk VS Packers game? When Matt called in overtime and said they would get the ball and win??? HOW COCKY!!! LOL! I was LMBO though when they lost! I honestly though they were gonna take it!!! LOL! Still I HAVE to root for my Raiders. It wouldn't be a family if I did otherwise! I know they've SUCKED ***** since their Super Bowl loss...but oh well...they are the OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!
I Do like Hasselbeck, after all he is a x-packer. I just don't like his head coach (Holmgren) UGHHHHH! Yeah I remember that Seahawk/Packer game.....LOL. Ok the only Raider I would root for is Howie Long...YUMMY! And as for Brett the Jet, I LOOOVVVE #4. WHen they traded him I was like, okay where do I get my Jets Gear? Cause I am sooooo much a Brett Favre fan. (and YES I will be wearing it tomorrow to work!) Until you come to WIsconsin, people don't understand the love for him, I know people that have no, not a packer room, but a Brett Favre Room. It's crazy. I'll still root for my beloved Packers, but now I have an AFC team to root for as well!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #3565  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp-addictView Post
Update: DH has taken a step or two back - he is dizzier than he was before... but he and Punkapod's DH did go to a movie last night, which might have been a bit too much, but also very good for him to get out and I didn't have to worry about him driving! DS is still quite sore...

DD went to work on Friday -- which also probably wasn't a good idea -- her ankle is sore, again, and she can't use her wrist very well. Younger DD has been waking up 2-3 times a night because something "isn't right." But, I don't think it is physical. Hopefully, I can make appointments for all 3 with the child psychologist I found. Punky came over last yesterday afternoon and helped me catch up on laundry, as well as dishes.

Today, I baked 4 dozen muffins - hopefully, I can get 2 breakfasts out of that! I also worked on some swaps with Punks and managed to get a few Sept ones done.
Thank goodness you have such a great friend so close! More {{{HUGS}}} coming your way!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 04:19 PM   #3566  
Stazon Splitcoast

As always, Gabby, I LOVE THEM!!!!

Quote:

Well...I think I'm caught up! LOL! I managed to get some stamping done while the kids watched some movies and my parents aren't home yet! YAY! I love days like these! Here is what I accomplished!

For another Hanna challenge~http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=42415

TFL gals!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #3567  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp-addictView Post
Update: DH has taken a step or two back - he is dizzier than he was before... but he and Punkapod's DH did go to a movie last night, which might have been a bit too much, but also very good for him to get out and I didn't have to worry about him driving! DS is still quite sore...

DD went to work on Friday -- which also probably wasn't a good idea -- her ankle is sore, again, and she can't use her wrist very well. Younger DD has been waking up 2-3 times a night because something "isn't right." But, I don't think it is physical. Hopefully, I can make appointments for all 3 with the child psychologist I found. Punky came over last yesterday afternoon and helped me catch up on laundry, as well as dishes.

Today, I baked 4 dozen muffins - hopefully, I can get 2 breakfasts out of that! I also worked on some swaps with Punks and managed to get a few Sept ones done.
{{{{{hugs Neeru}}}}}}
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #3568  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorahView Post
Here's a 20% off entire order coupon from Michaels
http://www.michaels.com/coupons/090708/coupon.html
You freakin' ROCK Yoorah!!!! I'm going to print it now before they change it like last time!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #3569  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Great job on the cards, Gabby. Especially love the second one

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #3570  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestampsView Post
Scrappy...where do you buy your little 3 x3 envis for your cards? The only place I found them is of course, SU..
Here you go:

http://www.jampaper.com/Envelopes/Sq...quareEnvelopes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #3571  
Stazon Splitcoast

gabby love the NKOTB on your blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #3572  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasketView Post
Scrappy mcfadden was wanting the Rileys and Elzybellls...I was just posting some of the stuff I have...need to add all the stuff I've bought the last couple months...

Come on down...Oct 4 we are having a shoebox swap in Sanford..
Already spoke about these with Kash. Tell me again why I didn't check the threads before stamping images for over an hour! I am doing plenty for everyone Lisa! I also have Rileys that aren't on your list, so be sure to keep them anyways ok? I don't think I have any of the Rileys you have either! I'd love some of those when you get a chance...no rush at all.

I'll be in Austin for a shoebox swap that day. We will be down around October 11th. We have a wedding to attend in Greenville, but we just love Raleigh, so we decided we will stay for a few days there afterwards! {SIGH} Wish Gene could get a transfer....

Last edited by urscrappymama; 09-07-2008 at 05:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #3573  
Stazon Splitcoast

Scrappy, have you thought about what evening we are gonna met up this month while I am on the East Coast?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #3574  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I have cricut machine carts that can do trains with letters to spell out words..let me know if you want some..

you can do the train cars? that would be SWEET! LMK what i owe ya!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #3575  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Go, sheese what happened (not rifting you, being serious, were they playing 3rd stringers all day or something?)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #3576  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by go90feetView Post
we took Karsyn on a train ride a few weeks ago, and I am just now feeling motivated to scrap those pics, and of course I do nto have any train stamps, so I went to the big 3 stores we have here and could not find any either, then K saw the Thomas the Train Engine scrap set--complete with papers and *E-GAD!* stickers. I really just wanted the papers in the kit, but they would not be sold seperately, so I had to buy the whole darn thing.

So brace yourselves, I just might use *shudder* stickers on her page. At least we have pics of her riding a play Thomas train, so they won;t look as bad, but still, i REALLY wanted some stamps.

Anyone have some train stamps and willing to stamp some images?
I'll ask my friend Binny, she won some on the bay last night. Would you be able to stamp some images (if you manage to get any) for her as well? Her son is BEYOND obsessed! Oh and of course, being my DD lil' boyfriend, he LOVES rubber stamps too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #3577  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I also have a bunch of train engine brads and eyelets
you do?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #3578  
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, would some of you mind looking at my latest card I posted? I want to send it to my aunt and uncle who are going through a hard time right now. My uncle has stage 3 colon cancer and he's not doing well. (just finished 2nd week of chemo/radiation) I want to make sure this is appropriate to send them to let them know I am thinking about them. Something makes me think it's tooo well, like a sympathy card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #3579  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

TFL gals!
Great job as usual Gabby!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:31 PM   #3580  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Okay, would some of you mind looking at my latest card I posted? I want to send it to my aunt and uncle who are going through a hard time right now. My uncle has stage 3 colon cancer and he's not doing well. (just finished 2nd week of chemo/radiation) I want to make sure this is appropriate to send them to let them know I am thinking about them. Something makes me think it's tooo well, like a sympathy card.
where is it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #3581  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
where is it?
It's in my gallery, but I will also post it here:
2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009-2008_09_07_wt182.jpg
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #3582  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Scrappy, have you thought about what evening we are gonna met up this month while I am on the East Coast?
Yeah, I'll wear my new 'Ho Outfit' and take you to where the big spenders hang out! J/K!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #3583  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Hey Go, sheese what happened (not rifting you, being serious, were they playing 3rd stringers all day or something?)
umm, sorta. Beanie Wells was out, but i think all thoughts are on USC this coming week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #3584  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

It's in my gallery, but I will also post it here:
Attachment 110892
Hmm. I see what you mean. Have any other sentiments? How about Get Well Soon or something?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #3585  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Is it Daisy Prayers? I think it is lovely.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #3586  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Yeah, I'll wear my new 'Ho Outfit' and take you to where the big spenders hang out! J/K!
Wahoo, I'll pack the Bucky V-Shirt! There is another shirt I wanna order now....Bucky Shirt
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #3587  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
Is it Daisy Prayers? I think it is lovely.
Yes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #3588  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I'll ask my friend Binny, she won some on the bay last night. Would you be able to stamp some images (if you manage to get any) for her as well? Her son is BEYOND obsessed! Oh and of course, being my DD lil' boyfriend, he LOVES rubber stamps too!
i bidded one some tonight too, i will keep ya LYK if I win them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #3589  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

umm, sorta. Beanie Wells was out, but i think all thoughts are on USC this coming week.
YEah, well I think the Badgers were looking ahead to Fresno State next weekend during the 1st Quarter. Cause they simply were not there....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #3590  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Wahoo, I'll pack the Bucky V-Shirt! There is another shirt I wanna order now....Bucky Shirt
Very Cute! ...uh... but my Ho outfit is a bit more racy...my DH 'disapproves'!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #3591  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Hmm. I see what you mean. Have any other sentiments? How about Get Well Soon or something?
thinking of you? you're in my prayers?

i don't know if Get well soon is appropriate, depending on what the doc's prognosis is. I always feel funny sending a "GWS" card to someone with cancer, esp. that advanced.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #3592  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I thought about Get Well Soon, or Thinking of You, hummm I don't know if I can change it. I e-mailed it to my mom - but she has not replied yet.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:39 PM   #3593  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Very Cute! ...uh... but my Ho outfit is a bit more racy...my DH 'disapproves'!
My family would probably disapprove of the Bucky shirt.....LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:39 PM   #3594  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

YEah, well I think the Badgers were looking ahead to Fresno State next weekend during the 1st Quarter. Cause they simply were not there....
i noticed that too! those MAC schools can be tricky!

I will TTYL girls, I am gonna get my things ready for school this week and go write some lesson plans.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #3595  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

thinking of you? you're in my prayers?

i don't know if Get well soon is appropriate, depending on what the doc's prognosis is. I always feel funny sending a "GWS" card to someone with cancer, esp. that advanced.
I did use "You're in my prayers" and that is what I was thinking about GWS. It looks like he might be hospitalized soon.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #3596  
Gallery Gazer

so scrappy how is your friend Binny.... i miss her!

"The reason for time is so that things don't happen all at once." - Einstein
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #3597  
Gallery Gazer

Hey LJ, if i am available that night u are on the east coast I woud like to meet u too....

"The reason for time is so that things don't happen all at once." - Einstein
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #3598  
Stazon Splitcoast

HEy Michele!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:42 PM   #3599  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinausView Post
Hey LJ, if i am available that night u are on the east coast I woud like to meet u too....
Not a problem. Scrappy has the dates....we just need to pick one out. Our Flight gets in at 5pm on the 19th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #3600  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by delfinausView Post
so scrappy how is your friend Binny.... i miss her!
She's good...celebrating her DHs b-day today. She will be up on Thursday night for the weekend. Nicky is getting an MRI, and Alena is hangin' with us! So that means Bonnie will probably get to meet her as well!
Reply With Quote Likes