Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-06-2008, 11:36 AM   #3401  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Michele--my bellas came today. Thanks again for ordering. I love hippiechickabela!

Sandye/sgc
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #3402  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamperelaView Post
Does anyone here have some email updates go to spam and others to their inbox? I just looked in my spam folder and saw some replies to forums in there, but I get them consistantly in my in box too?!?!
I use YAhoo ---Open it and up in the boxes is "Mark" click, then click "not spam" and it goes to your in box from here on out...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #3403  

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcView Post
I received a bella order today that I ordered on Aug. 31. Can you believe that service from Canada? Anyone want images of imogen the fairy with sentiment "have a fairy happy birthday" or stella's cupcake with sentiment "suh-weet!" I also have 4 Magnolias--Tilda with flowers, Tilda and Edwin kissing, a Christmas one of Tilda holding a wreath, and Tilda with basket. I would be glad to stamp some and send them out. I also ordered the new Sophie Ballerina today. Now I'm going to stop--until one of you tells me someplace else to look! I love those spooky cupcakes, but I think I should stop now.

Sandye/sgc

Oh YES PLEEEEEZE!!!!! I LOVE ME SOME STELLA!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #3404  

LJ! I just dropped some CASH at GinaK cuz of you;.... I got four sets coming, I LOVED the free one.... Got the hoodie since I didnt get the T one, I'm a Hoodie kinda gal and Gee, IF I ever get to scrapbookin the kids stuff again. I will have stamps for track, football etc... AND that lil CAP! LOL But you STILL SUCK!

I ALSO signed up yesterday for SU so now I have that discount and am resisting the urge to go shopping, denying myself the cupcakes since I just clicked the crap outta Gina K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:07 PM   #3405  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJoView Post
LJ! I just dropped some CASH at GinaK cuz of you;.... I got four sets coming, I LOVED the free one.... Got the hoodie since I didnt get the T one, I'm a Hoodie kinda gal and Gee, IF I ever get to scrapbookin the kids stuff again. I will have stamps for track, football etc... AND that lil CAP! LOL But you STILL SUCK!

I ALSO signed up yesterday for SU so now I have that discount and am resisting the urge to go shopping, denying myself the cupcakes since I just clicked the crap outta Gina K
Hey Kelli! Wassup!? So you did some damage at Gina K huh? I did major damage this week too! Paeper pretties, and another site whose name escapes me right now.... Not to mention I have Bellas waiting to be picked up at Micheles and I hit ACMoore AND Mikes this week for the new stamps they have in stock again! Stampendous, Hero Arts... I apparently can't say no!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #3406  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
Hey Kelli! Wassup!? So you did some damage at Gina K huh? I did major damage this week too! Paeper pretties, and another site whose name escapes me right now.... Not to mention I have Bellas waiting to be picked up at Micheles and I hit ACMoore AND Mikes this week for the new stamps they have in stock again! Stampendous, Hero Arts... I apparently can't say no!
That's what makes you a HO!!

I am ordering a boatload of Riley's soon as my credit card payment clears (gotta get that card back up to the credit limit ASAP!! )

Last edited by mamadwawa; 09-06-2008 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #3407  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
That's what makes you a HO!!

I am ordering a boatload of Riley's soon as my credit card payment clears (gotta get that card back up to the credit limit ASAP!! )
Those are next on my list! HELP!! I swear my credit card is freakin' smoking here but I 'need' that new Ballerina Sophie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #3408  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Those are next on my list! HELP!! I swear my credit card is freakin' smoking here but I 'need' that new Ballerina Sophie!
Yvonne--don't order the Sophie ballerina. I'll send you images when mine arrives

Sandye

Kelli--I also ordered the new Gina K hoodie set. I think I'll make my husband pay for it since I will use it for Liz's scrapbook. Glad I read your post to come up with that idea!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:41 PM   #3409  

Quote:

Yvonne--don't order the Sophie ballerina. I'll send you images when mine arrives

Sandye

Kelli--I also ordered the new Gina K hoodie set. I think I'll make my husband pay for it since I will use it for Liz's scrapbook. Glad I read your post to come up with that idea!

LOL!!!! GLAD my pain helped ya Sandye! LOL I'm REALLY likin the hoodies, I should ordered the T also, but... Oh well, NEXT Time....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #3410  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Sandye

OH thanks Sandye... you are saving me from pining for her since I have gotta stop spending!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #3411  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kellijo, I will send you some cupcake images, that will be the last set I'm ordering for a while now with the truck issues, AND I have to get new glasses next week, so there's a ton of money spent too.

Gabby, do you have pirate Hanna? I would love some images, I was painting at my house today and remembered I LOVED HER and figured you had her............... I am loving your latest card!

Sandye, I'm suprised I didn't get my bellas today too then

I did get my unity stamps though
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:31 PM   #3412  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Joy--did you order that spooky cupcake set? If so, I want some! I love that set, but I have to draw the line someplace. I ordered the Gina K hoodie set (for Liz), the Sophie ballerina, and I received Stella with cupcake, hippiechickabella, and a chichiboulie fairy. What do you want?

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:32 PM   #3413  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

OH thanks Sandye... you are saving me from pining for her since I have gotta stop spending!
Yvonne--glad to help out, since I have to stop also!!!!!!! I've ordered my last set (for a while, anyway )

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #3414  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

LOL!!!! GLAD my pain helped ya Sandye! LOL I'm REALLY likin the hoodies, I should ordered the T also, but... Oh well, NEXT Time....
Kelli--let me know how you would like the tee shirt images--and I will send those also. Just be specific, since there is so much you can do with those. I have lots of cardstock

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #3415  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Joy--I'll just bring my new stamps to the shoebox swap, and you can stamp what you want

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 01:59 PM   #3416  
Die Cut Diva

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing today??

Ugh! I went to the PO this morning & they were closed! They are usually open! Ugh! So my CMH Swap person won't get her cards OR DJ won't get the ho cards either, not til I can get to the PO on Monday...
THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!... I went to the Kelly Paper Warehouse (down the street from my house), & my car overheated!!! So then I had to kill about 1/2 there for it to cool down, which was ok b/c I found packs of 40 A2 & A6 envelopes for $2! Sweet! I love deals!
So now I'm sitting @ home, w/ a broke car (DH isn't home to take a look @ it), & I had planned to hit a few different LSS today. Ugh! Oh well... guess I'll ink up all my new SU stamps... AND spend some time w/ my lovely ho's!

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:02 PM   #3417  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sandye~ I'll be sending your images out on Monday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #3418  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_SView Post
Hi ladies! How's everyone doing today??

Ugh! I went to the PO this morning & they were closed! They are usually open! Ugh! So my CMH Swap person won't get her cards OR DJ won't get the ho cards either, not til I can get to the PO on Monday...
THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!... I went to the Kelly Paper Warehouse (down the street from my house), & my car overheated!!! So then I had to kill about 1/2 there for it to cool down, which was ok b/c I found packs of 40 A2 & A6 envelopes for $2! Sweet! I love deals!
So now I'm sitting @ home, w/ a broke car (DH isn't home to take a look @ it), & I had planned to hit a few different LSS today. Ugh! Oh well... guess I'll ink up all my new SU stamps... AND spend some time w/ my lovely ho's!
Good job finding the deal on the envies. Was it Sandye looking for envelopes cheap to use for the troops?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:08 PM   #3419  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Good job finding the deal on the envies. Was it Sandye looking for envelopes cheap to use for the troops?
Ooo I don't know. But, Sandye... since it is a warehouse it pretty much is at wholesale price... check out their website Or maybe I could go back & see if they still have some @ that price

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #3420  
Stazon Splitcoast

sandye, I"ll be sure to bring paper to stamp on! since you got the Gina K hoodie set, do you still want me to bring my big hoodie? And of course you can have some cupcakes
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #3421  
Stazon Splitcoast

sigh... what are you guys all up to?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:19 PM   #3422  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Going to that website now! Thanks ladies. Joy, I probably don't need any big hoodie images now. Another friend gave me some images from a long-sleeved shirt from that same company. Thank you! I love that cupcake set. I think it is the cutest Halloween set ever!!!!!

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #3423  
Stazon Splitcoast

Can I beg for some ballerina Sophie's too? i actually held off on that one even though I really like her.

And if the cupcakes are those Halowe'en cupcake people, I would LOVE some of those too.

Not sure what you all want in return, I don't have many of the ones you enable about, though I will be getting lots of Rileys soon! I also have Dress Up Lily if anyone likes her. Some random Great Impressions, Stamps By Judith, and others. Oh I also have a couple of those girlfriend ones from Denami. I have the one with the ladies out for tea and another I don't specifically recall right now. Dunno what people's tastes are, so if you tell me that maybe I can make a selection? Lemmeno!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #3424  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Just FOUR Sets KJ? I believe there were FIVE releases

I'm gonna go to the store next week and get mine I Love the hoodie set too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #3425  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Good evening! Finally home after the Badger Victory... Not sure how much stamping I can get done tonight ~ this "I don't drink" LJ was more of a "I do drink" LJ today about 5 malibu rum and Oj's. YUMMY but OMG - I don't remember the last time I had FIVE of them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #3426  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post
Good evening! Finally home after the Badger Victory... Not sure how much stamping I can get done tonight ~ this "I don't drink" LJ was more of a "I do drink" LJ today about 5 malibu rum and Oj's. YUMMY but OMG - I don't remember the last time I had FIVE of them!
Yes LJ!!!! Inhibitions.... OUT THE WINDOW!!! lol

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #3427  
Stazon Splitcoast

Bumping and marking
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #3428  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Yoorah! Hi LJ!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 03:43 PM   #3429  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
Can I beg for some ballerina Sophie's too? i actually held off on that one even though I really like her.
And if the cupcakes are those Halowe'en cupcake people, I would LOVE some of those too.

Not sure what you all want in return, I don't have many of the ones you enable about, though I will be getting lots of Rileys soon! I also have Dress Up Lily if anyone likes her. Some random Great Impressions, Stamps By Judith, and others. Oh I also have a couple of those girlfriend ones from Denami. I have the one with the ladies out for tea and another I don't specifically recall right now. Dunno what people's tastes are, so if you tell me that maybe I can make a selection? Lemmeno!
Gael--I'll make myself a note to send you some Sophie's when my stamp comes. Anyone else?

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #3430  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Gael--I'll make myself a note to send you some Sophie's when my stamp comes. Anyone else?

Sandye/sgc
Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #3431  
Stazon Splitcoast

I wish I had last weekends Mojo back! I don't feel as productive as last weekend...so tired today! Surprisingly, I slept 9 1/2 hours straight through last night!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 05:02 PM   #3432  
Stazon Splitcoast

wow scrappy, YAY! your body must have needed it. I just took a 2 hour nap! I'm gonna work on some challenge cards to try to win free sets since I can't buy any right now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #3433  
Hardware Hotshot

hi girls been at a pool party all day so now am worn out off to bed I go-- I did get one swap done today and came home to some happy mail ! So all in all a good day - OTHER THAN the PAIN -
Night girls
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:26 PM   #3434  
Stazon Splitcoast

Where is everyone tonight?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #3435  
Stazon Splitcoast

scrappy, I"M HERE!!!!!! what r u up to? I'm making challenge cards.

I got a shoe organizer at wal-mart and put away my punches YAY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #3436  
Stazon Splitcoast

ok, here are the images that I have that I'm supposed to do: let me know if I missed you or you want to be added:

Tracy: Magnolias, Lil Witchy

Gabby: lil cupcakes, bartender magnolia

Kelli jo: Cupcakes

Sandye: Cupcakes- but will bring them if I have them by next Saturday!!

I will be bringing my cupcakes to Texas with me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #3437  
Stazon Splitcoast

Joy do you per chance have the Magnolia with a cherry dress? If so, I'd LOOOOVE some images!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #3438  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm working on Sarah's Amuse swap. I've been working on this on and off forever it feels like. I am seriously lacking my mojo today...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:38 PM   #3439  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Joy--I will bring my four Magnolias--and you bring yours also

Sandye/sgc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #3440  
Stazon Splitcoast

scrappy, no I do not have her, I'm sorry, these are the ones I have:

one with dandelion:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=75916

Tilda in Summer Whirl: http://sassycrafts.co.uk/item_626/Ti...mmer-Whirl.htm
Bartender Edwin: http://www.littlecs.net/catalog/item...88/6192015.htm
Bridge deck: http://www.littlecs.net/catalog/item...88/6192029.htm
Summer Tilda with bow: http://www.littlecs.net/catalog/item/
6371788/6192097.htm
Tilda with swimsuite: http://rosesonpaper.com/tilda-with-swimsuit-p-227
Reply With Quote Likes