Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #2801  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Niters folks, I'm off to watch the preggie woman win a $1,000,000 and couch snuggle w/my boy. I'm back to work tomorrow!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #2802  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaieeMomView Post
Who would have thought I would actually chose a name like that, lol. But yes, I am a JOBROHO (but not in the bad way).

I just checked the date on moms notes and I have plenty of time to whip them up. Nah, I didn't get to do a Ho bio card. I think I became a Jr. Ho when the swap closed. But I'll send out a few to selected Ho's.
Well, I'm hoping I'm one of them... Yep, plenty of time for th ecoasters, Oct 1st....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #2803  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post
This was posted from Punkapod on a couple of swap threads, thought I would share since ya'll know stamp-addict/Neeru please say prayers for her and the family:

Ladies I just got off the phone with Neeru and she and her family are in need of our prayers.

This afternoon her husband, son and oldest daughter were involved in a car accident. While towing their trailer home from the lake the Durango and trailer rolled. This is what I can remember and will update when I know more. Her husband Darren has stitches to his head and broken fingers. Nirv her daughter is undergoing x-rays of her pelvis due to pain she is having. Kyle her son may be staying overnight as they are trying to figure out the extent of the soft tissue damage to his body and brain.

Neeru and her youngest daughter were driving behind them but did not see it happened. Neeru says she thought it was a semi that had rolled and stopped to see if the driver was okay and call the police never expecting to see her family.

She has some family with her and their pastor but really needs our prayers for the strength to deal with everything.

I will be copy and pasting this into several posts in order to get it to everyone she loves chatting with on here.

Kristen
oh no! I was wondering why she wasn't online today! Thanks for letting us know! Our prayers go out to her and her family!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #2804  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJoView Post
LOL!!!! You were a rah rah girl??? HAHAHAHAH I'm sorry! That just cracks me up!!!! Espcially the 1974 part as I'm having flash backs to the hair and styles of back then! LOL
Yes! I was a rah rah girl, majorette and had all the good "IN" parties that all the jocks and rahs came too. I actually "lettered" in majorette!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #2805  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

KelliJo, mom also told me to let you know she hasn't forgotten about your gnomies she promised to send. I'll actually stamp you some right now along with others you may like from Sarah Kay and Magnolias...etc. Anything for my aunties.

Speaking of aunties, how's my auntie Yoorah, Rae Rae, & Joy? Yes, I've adopted you as my aunties, but all the other "ho's" (and I blush as I say this) are also my aunties.
Cool! I don't have any nieces to spoil yet! Tell your mom to get some rest and feel better soon! Scrappy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #2806  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

LV you are killing me, raiding your mom's stash or HOarded paper and telling her secrets while she's drugged up.....
It's like kicking a cow while it's down. She knows I love her though, but OOPS she's gonna KILL me if she knew I revealed that little bit of info. It's payback though for the one time she showed my ex-boyfriend a picture of me as a baby. We're crazy like that my mom and I (more my mom) so I better suck up to her BIG TIME if she does read this! This is the guy (just to add more salt to the wound). She's a sucker for guitarists, but Kevin is SO FAR OFF from her {heart} Ville Valo from HIM.
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009-2149826474_8db4ff6566.jpg   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009-kevin-2.jpg   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009-2285168828_6a501251d2.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #2807  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfaddenView Post
I'll stamp for anyone too. I've got some RR, a few Bellas, and lots of old stamps from Stampendous, Hero Arts, lots of Snoopy, quite a few now defunct PSX (Personal stamp exchange.) I do have a the chairs from Lockhart, about 5 changitos and 2 bees. 3 house mouse, some WS. I've also got a lot of Bible verses (imagine that! ) and lots of XMAS!

I have a very inquisitive DSS this round so I can't stamp images for her that are in my gallery cause she is the snoopiest thing! So any Hanna, MFT, Elzybells, or Rubbernecker would be most welcome. Of course, I am willing to repay the favor.
I have some of the larger Elzybells...the ones from Europe. If you want images PM me. I also have almost every Bella (although the new ones haven't been picked up from Michele's (Delfinaus') house yet since we don't wanna spread our germies! I have a few Riley's, MFT's, AMuse, and Stampendous. Let me know what you are looking for and I will tryn to do them right up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #2808  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Well, I'm hoping I'm one of them... Yep, plenty of time for th ecoasters, Oct 1st....
DUH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:57 PM   #2809  

OK, so Scrappy posted your post about the Gnomes. HOW THE HELLLLL did I miss that??? Hmmm, still cant find it...

Well, anyway! You tell your Mom that I'm NOT in a rush, and to take care of herself.... I DO appreciate it LV...

I'm so sorry about your poser friend, SO SAD what people will do to have friends. I am just one of those people that you either A) Love me or B) Totally HATE ME!

I figure which ever you choose I'm good with dont have time to worry about it. You are a great girl LV and keep on being YOU!!!! We dont have any POSER HO-sers here.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:57 PM   #2810  
Forum Fanatic

I would be happy to stamp images for any of my ho friends too. I probably don't have as many stamps as all of you but I am totally willing to share.

Scrappy~ I would love some big Elzybell images if you get them out sometime for someone else. No hurry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #2811  

Quote:

It's like kicking a cow while it's down. She knows I love her though, but OOPS she's gonna KILL me if she knew I revealed that little bit of info. It's payback though for the one time she showed my ex-boyfriend a picture of me as a baby. We're crazy like that my mom and I (more my mom) so I better suck up to her BIG TIME if she does read this! This is the guy (just to add more salt to the wound). She's a sucker for guitarists, but Kevin is SO FAR OFF from her {heart} Ville Valo from HIM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! puttin the boots to her huh???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #2812  

Quote:

DUH!
YEA ME!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #2813  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

No, go look at Kelli Jo's son...her profile pix, he's wearing red and black your fav colors!
I saw Bubba got the good looks from his mama!

Today's news conference was not bad looking either!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #2814  
Forum Fanatic

KJ~ you have a very handsome son.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #2815  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

LJ you should write him a thank you note for the ticket upgrade. It's logical and polite. That was a very nice thing for him to do.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #2816  

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdean32View Post
KJ~ you have a very handsome son.
Thanks Tracy...

Yes LJ!!!! OOOOOO

Send him a Bucky T Shirt card (with the plunging neckline) YOU SAY THANK YOU LADY!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #2817  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

OK, so Scrappy posted your post about the Gnomes. HOW THE HELLLLL did I miss that??? Hmmm, still cant find it...

Well, anyway! You tell your Mom that I'm NOT in a rush, and to take care of herself.... I DO appreciate it LV...

I'm so sorry about your poser friend, SO SAD what people will do to have friends. I am just one of those people that you either A) Love me or B) Totally HATE ME!

I figure which ever you choose I'm good with dont have time to worry about it. You are a great girl LV and keep on being YOU!!!! We dont have any POSER HO-sers here.....
I'll work on my coasters now that mom is sleeping, shhhhhhh, and I'll stamp some images of the gnomies and other surprise ones just for fun. Now to make a list for who!

I am one of those girls who marches to the beat of her own drum! If someone likes me, GREAT, if they don't, they can take a flying leap! My motto is "This is me, take me as I am or don't take me at all". These are recent pic(s) of me putting a gift together for my favorite Jonas, wearing my grandpas old skool fedora hat, & a random from school. Man I'm so cute, kiddin'!
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009-dsc03041.jpg   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009-pictures-004.jpg   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009-6-16-08-12-.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #2818  

Quote:

Tee Hee!!! Thanks LJ!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #2819  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I go for option A- I loves my KJ!

LV, wow, so sad about your friends, sounds like you're better off

OH, and don't feel bad about tellin on your mom and the eldest Jonas Brother, she told on herself LATE last night with me and KJ and scrappy!!!! wink wink, yeah, the meds were kickin in then!

ok, off to watch Legally Blonde 2- I bought the first one yesterday and just HAVE to watch #2 today
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #2820  
Forum Fanatic

niters ladies~ off to get the kiddos in bed and then myself. Back to school tomorrow I go. At least it's a short week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #2821  
sgc
Gabfest Goddess

Thanks to all of you generous ladies offering me images! (I should tell you that I have four shoeboxes of images--I'm really not hurting for things to stamp). I think I am going to watch a little TV. We just got a new sectional couch with recliners on each end. (It came Saturday, and I have never sat on it and watched TV. That's because I fall asleep every time that I recline ) It is really comfy!

Sandye/sgc

Yvonee--I would love a couple images of the large Elzybells. Let me know what I could send you. I have a new stella, hippiechickabella, and a new chichiboulie coming, along with sentiments. I am not in any hurry!!!!! For now, take care of your little one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #2822  

Quote:

I'll work on my coasters now that mom is sleeping, shhhhhhh, and I'll stamp some images of the gnomies and other surprise ones just for fun. Now to make a list for who!

I am one of those girls who marches to the beat of her own drum! If someone likes me, GREAT, if they don't, they can take a flying leap! My motto is "This is me, take me as I am or don't take me at all". These are recent pic(s) of me putting a gift together for my favorite Jonas, wearing my grandpas old skool fedora hat, & a random from school. Man I'm so cute, kiddin'!
No wonder I like you without meeting you.....

Yes, you are!!!!! Looks like you have FUN and that is HUGE!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #2823  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasketView Post
that is the site...there is also a posting on forums for design tem searches...

tell your mom - hope she feels better- buying stamps helps migraines..! or at least I tell myself that
REALLY?!?!?! Gonna have to try that next time! What if the migraine is brought on by the arrival of the credit card bill though?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #2824  
Stazon Splitcoast

LV, you are a cutie patootie, can't wait to meet you and your mom at the HPC, have you told your friends you're going to a Ho convention, lol

hey if you're at ATRS, look up inky antics: Witchy Poo, it's soooo cute, it's setting in my cart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting to be bought.......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #2825  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sandye, do you want me to bring my hoodie stamp in a couplla weeks?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #2826  

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
REALLY?!?!?! Gonna have to try that next time! What if the migraine is brought on by the arrival of the credit card bill though?
DUH!!! BUY MORE!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #2827  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Tee Hee!!! Thanks LJ!
I only state the truth KJ! Bubba plays football? What position? Maybe I can get the Badgers to recruit him
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:10 PM   #2828  

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
LV, you are a cutie patootie, can't wait to meet you and your mom at the HPC, have you told your friends you're going to a Ho convention, lol

hey if you're at ATRS, look up inky antics: Witchy Poo, it's soooo cute, it's setting in my cart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting to be bought.......
OOOOO GABBY IS GONNA KICK YOUR ARSE JOY!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #2829  
Gallery Gazer

Well this is the end for miss LV or JOBROHO for now. Hope to get on here soon but with MY OWN account as I'm boosting my moms #'s while she's drugged and sleeping.

I'll let her know that drugs and computers don't go together since she spilled her own beans about Kevin Jonas herself. Now I don't feel so bad..bwahahaha.

It was pretty cool chatting with my aunties. C YA SOON!

XOXO~LV
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #2830  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

OOOOO GABBY IS GONNA KICK YOUR ARSE JOY!!!!!
I officially blame Yoorah for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #2831  

Quote:

I only state the truth KJ! Bubba plays football? What position? Maybe I can get the Badgers to recruit him
OMG cuz that is SOOO funny, I was gonna tell ya since you have the hook up for Tix how about the hook up for an education... LOL

He plays Fullback and Defensive End
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #2832  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdean32View Post
I would be happy to stamp images for any of my ho friends too. I probably don't have as many stamps as all of you but I am totally willing to share.

Scrappy~ I would love some big Elzybell images if you get them out sometime for someone else. No hurry!
K! No problemo Tracey! I'll send them out next week or so with one of the swaps I have to send you n/k?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #2833  
Stazon Splitcoast

ok off to be a couch potato...............
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:15 PM   #2834  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

DUH!!! BUY MORE!
yeah but my luck I'll max it out and remember my lack o' job and all...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #2835  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

LJ you should write him a thank you note for the ticket upgrade. It's logical and polite. That was a very nice thing for him to do.
yep! Say thanks and you might just get a better upgarde next time LJ...maybe closer up...say ...in his lap?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #2836  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcView Post
Thanks to all of you generous ladies offering me images! (I should tell you that I have four shoeboxes of images--I'm really not hurting for things to stamp). I think I am going to watch a little TV. We just got a new sectional couch with recliners on each end. (It came Saturday, and I have never sat on it and watched TV. That's because I fall asleep every time that I recline ) It is really comfy!

Sandye/sgc

Yvonee--I would love a couple images of the large Elzybells. Let me know what I could send you. I have a new stella, hippiechickabella, and a new chichiboulie coming, along with sentiments. I am not in any hurry!!!!! For now, take care of your little one.
Gotcha Sandye!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #2837  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymamaView Post
yep! Say thanks and you might just get a better upgarde next time LJ...maybe closer up...say ...in his lap?!
ROTFL! that could work.... sideline pass would be fine with me....actually I have to be careful b/c I found out that the owner of the pub I frequent often (and I do mean often) is a good friend of his....so I do have to mind my p's and q's

KJ I Will work on the education Coach B is a defensive minded coach so I'll work on the defensive end part for ya!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #2838  

Quote:

Well this is the end for miss LV or JOBROHO for now. Hope to get on here soon but with MY OWN account as I'm boosting my moms #'s while she's drugged and sleeping.

I'll let her know that drugs and computers don't go together since she spilled her own beans about Kevin Jonas herself. Now I don't feel so bad..bwahahaha.

It was pretty cool chatting with my aunties. C YA SOON!

XOXO~LV

Nite LV!!!! Good talkin to the "Fave Daughter" LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #2839  
Gallery Gazer

Niters for the 3rd time...my exciting bedtime reading this week.....all about Pharisees, the stoning of Stephen and Paul's conversion...class starts next Monday! Yipee! I know I'm a Bible nerd and dork!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #2840  

Quote:

KJ I Will work on the education Coach B is a defensive minded coach so I'll work on the defensive end part for ya!
WAHOO, Dave said they run a strong Fullback offense but Bub needs another 60# to play offense in College, he's 6'2" and 190# he benches 350 though! Not an ounce of fat on him just a strong and NICE kid....
Reply With Quote Likes