Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-25-2008, 07:34 AM   #2121  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaieeMomView Post
OMG...I got LV some Ed Hardy tee's! I was like ***??? I could buy you plain tees and design them myself!!! I'm glad she's not also an Aeropostale and Hollister girl too... She also likes Urban Outfitters...so that one is "ok"...but Ed Hardy!!! I told her...look...we'll go to Khols or Ross and get you some outlet stuff...she laughed and rolled her eyes!
My DD is only eight and we're already getting it, except it's Justice, which I refer to as "Just-ice dang expesive as Abercrombie!"

Thankfully, Jennah takes after her mom and loves to thrift shop. She totally gets that $50 will go a whole lot further if she sale shops and rummages through the racks.

We were out and about a couple of weeks ago and we spotted thus huge outdoor estate sale.. as we're wandering, and she's on her own about 30 ft. away, she yells "MOMMM!! Come here!!" I booked it, thinking she's hurt or something... nope.
The little weasel stumbled onto a big ol' box of new with tags Old Navy gear ( her second favorite store ), all in 10's and 12's.
Clearly someone resold from liquidations because there were multiples of the same items.

We spent $10 and left there with two complete outfits and three extra skorts, and she was pleased as punch.

I only hope that it carries over as she gets older, because shopping for her already sucks. Even the sale stuff at Justice makes me wince, and I know it's only gonna get worse from here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #2122  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Tell me about it! You could smell a Hollister shop for miles! LOL!
Gotta have my Abercrombie.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #2123  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

OH I love Hot Topic (body jewelry for my tounge and monroe pircing!!!)!!! So does LV! Yes...the music is much better there...lol!
My niece and I are making a voyage into HT this week... rock band tees are buy 1, get 1 half off.

Paige "needs" a new 30 Seconds to Mars tee and some other band I never heard of, and I will leaving with new Social Distortion shirts for Ward and I ( but not matching 'cause I think that's creepy LOL ).

I can spend a lot of $$ in there, between their body jewelry, Nightmare goodies ( I love the Rag Doll perfume!! ) and the t-shirts.... and there's always something pretty to look at behind the counter.

For anything else, I have to shop Torrid. HT's "plus" sizes are a joke. If I bought a 2XL corset, I'd need two of 'em to house my boobs! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:40 AM   #2124  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestampsView Post
Gotta have my Abercrombie.....
One thing we used to buy there, and I was crushed when they stopped making it, was Woods. I bought it in Vickie's though... smelled awesome on Chris... can't find anmything else that I like half as well that he isn't allergic to ( or that he won't say makes him smell like a male hooker ).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:44 AM   #2125  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778View Post
My DD is only eight and we're already getting it, except it's Justice, which I refer to as "Just-ice dang expesive as Abercrombie!"

Thankfully, Jennah takes after her mom and loves to thrift shop. She totally gets that $50 will go a whole lot further if she sale shops and rummages through the racks.

We were out and about a couple of weeks ago and we spotted thus huge outdoor estate sale.. as we're wandering, and she's on her own about 30 ft. away, she yells "MOMMM!! Come here!!" I booked it, thinking she's hurt or something... nope.
The little weasel stumbled onto a big ol' box of new with tags Old Navy gear ( her second favorite store ), all in 10's and 12's.
Clearly someone resold from liquidations because there were multiples of the same items.

We spent $10 and left there with two complete outfits and three extra skorts, and she was pleased as punch.

I only hope that it carries over as she gets older, because shopping for her already sucks. Even the sale stuff at Justice makes me wince, and I know it's only gonna get worse from here.
Tell me about it! LV is only 12!!! I don't even wanna think about when she leaves middle school and head on into high school where they don't waer uniforms anymore! If it hurts us NOW...!

I love Thrift Shops!!! Goodwill is my friend! Plus it goes with my "style". I've gotten Levi's for $5...still with tags!!! I love the vintage look anywho since I was a kid...so I'm a happy camper! I will pass up on one of those $80 tee's for a basket full of GW clothes! Shoots...with $80 I can gear myself up with a few outfits and a meal...with change left for my cigs!!! LOL! But she is our spoiled princess...so.... Good thing my DS is ok with whatever we get him. He loves his printed tees from Target...lol. And my little stinker loves her Target clothes as well. Hopefully it'll stay like that for always...LOL! LV though since she was a little girl was VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:48 AM   #2126  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

One thing we used to buy there, and I was crushed when they stopped making it, was Woods. I bought it in Vickie's though... smelled awesome on Chris... can't find anmything else that I like half as well that he isn't allergic to ( or that he won't say makes him smell like a male hooker ).
LOL, Both of my kids go to priv ate school, therefore we do not spend alot on clothes due to uniform code. That is why this year I splurged and got them some cool wear, besides, there size 12 clothes, fit me...BONUs....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:51 AM   #2127  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

My niece and I are making a voyage into HT this week... rock band tees are buy 1, get 1 half off.

Paige "needs" a new 30 Seconds to Mars tee and some other band I never heard of, and I will leaving with new Social Distortion shirts for Ward and I ( but not matching 'cause I think that's creepy LOL ).

I can spend a lot of $$ in there, between their body jewelry, Nightmare goodies ( I love the Rag Doll perfume!! ) and the t-shirts.... and there's always something pretty to look at behind the counter.

For anything else, I have to shop Torrid. HT's "plus" sizes are a joke. If I bought a 2XL corset, I'd need two of 'em to house my boobs! LOL
Man...this HT talk is making me wanna take a trip there today! My old reliable Ramones tee is so old now...it needs a replacement. Maybe I'll use that as an excuse to go...LOL! Oscar HATES HT! He has that sloppy baggy look...UGH! You would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS think he was a chef! I can't stand it! His pockets are almost off his *****!!! It's not as bad as some of the boys you see...but for a 41 year old man...it's SO wrong! LOL! He's a "hip-hop" man...and I'm a pin up wannabe! LMAO! Great couple huh? We're so opposite it's sick! LOL!

Hey...I would LOVE to get a corset...but of course-et (lol...a pun...what a dork!) would make me look like a squeezed in muffin!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:53 AM   #2128  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Tell me about it! LV is only 12!!! I don't even wanna think about when she leaves middle school and head on into high school where they don't waer uniforms anymore! If it hurts us NOW...!

I love Thrift Shops!!! Goodwill is my friend! Plus it goes with my "style". I've gotten Levi's for $5...still with tags!!! I love the vintage look anywho since I was a kid...so I'm a happy camper! I will pass up on one of those $80 tee's for a basket full of GW clothes! Shoots...with $80 I can gear myself up with a few outfits and a meal...with change left for my cigs!!! LOL! But she is our spoiled princess...so.... Good thing my DS is ok with whatever we get him. He loves his printed tees from Target...lol. And my little stinker loves her Target clothes as well. Hopefully it'll stay like that for always...LOL! LV though since she was a little girl was VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!
Jennah isn't high maintenance, thank goodness, but the current fashion trends interest her. She's always been an "I like what I like" kid, and very much a tomboy because skirts weren't good for playing softball or soccer.
Skorts on the other hand, allow for some cutesy-ness.

Even when she was little, she was a bit on the edgy side. She loved cute t-shirts and plaid skirts long before they were cool. Mostly she's a cute tee and jeans kid. Chunky funky glasses, funky shoes and oodles of comic book, cartoon and doodly shirts. She wore Transformers and Batman long before they were mainstream.

And then there's that damnable High School Musical. She doesn't care much for Hannah Montana, though she'll watch the show, but HSM.. She wants her entire room redone in HSM and this funky retro princess shabby chich line was saw at Target.
HSM brings out the sliver of girly girl in her.. and it makes her father cringe. LOL

My boys are Target kids. They love the t-shirts and hawaiian / retro "like daddy" shirts, so it makes life cheap and easy.
Boys are a handful and lord knows you can't turn your back on 'em for two seconds, but they sure are easy to shop for! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:53 AM   #2129  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasketView Post
You sound like me. I have those sets in black with flamingos too!
Oh dad gum! I got the flamingos in green. I had a black set one summer and about died in it. But it great for the weird season between summer and fall! I've also got two sets in different colors w/the same flip flops at the bottom. I am so NOT original in my clothing! LOL And I haven't got a clue as to what Hollister is, or anything else y'all w/kids are talking about. I do know about A&F and that's about it. I'm so old......
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31

Last edited by mcfadden; 08-25-2008 at 07:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:56 AM   #2130  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherthosestampsView Post
LOL, Both of my kids go to priv ate school, therefore we do not spend alot on clothes due to uniform code. That is why this year I splurged and got them some cool wear, besides, there size 12 clothes, fit me...BONUs....
I wish LV and I were the same size so I can share some of her digs! LOL! Poor thing loved one of my tees I got at HT (they didn't have in her size) and she tried wearing it...it looked like a robe on her!!! LMAO! Ok...not that big...but it did fit her to her knees and the shoulders were at her elbows...lol.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #2131  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Man...this HT talk is making me wanna take a trip there today! My old reliable Ramones tee is so old now...it needs a replacement. Maybe I'll use that as an excuse to go...LOL! Oscar HATES HT! He has that sloppy baggy look...UGH! You would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS think he was a chef! I can't stand it! His pockets are almost off his *****!!! It's not as bad as some of the boys you see...but for a 41 year old man...it's SO wrong! LOL! He's a "hip-hop" man...and I'm a pin up wannabe! LMAO! Great couple huh? We're so opposite it's sick! LOL!

Hey...I would LOVE to get a corset...but of course-et (lol...a pun...what a dork!) would make me look like a squeezed in muffin!
Nonsense, you just gotta find the right one for you. Next time you're on eBay, look for Alter-Ego Erotics. They have great stuff and it's very reasonable, considering what you're buying.

I cannot complain one bit about Chris' fashion sense. It hasn't changed at all in ten years... lounge shirts, khakis or carpenter jeans, wife beaters, or t-shirts. Almost Pachuco style, but never with the top buttons done up. Super 1950's and very clean cut. And he'll wear a suit without a fight, which I LOVE.

My only gripe - dude's five times as high maintenance as I am. Nails are PERFECT ( I'm a biter ), hair is flawless ( I have days where he should consider himself lucky that I brushed and tamed my 'fro before I clipped it up! ) and clothes are always eye catching ( i like being a jeans and tee slob some days ).
Shaves TWICE a day, always smells divine... even straight outta bed or filthy and home from the dirt of the job site, the man never looks bad.
I love to take him places but hate the prep work.. I get me and three kids ready in the amount of time that it takes him to primp.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 08:02 AM   #2132  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

I wish LV and I were the same size so I can share some of her digs! LOL! Poor thing loved one of my tees I got at HT (they didn't have in her size) and she tried wearing it...it looked like a robe on her!!! LMAO! Ok...not that big...but it did fit her to her knees and the shoulders were at her elbows...lol.
LOL.. I hear ya. Miss J may get some of my boobs, but she'll be built like Chris' mom - petite, yet leggy, naturally tan ( people assume her father is Hispanic if they do not know Chris ) and thin as a rail with good hips.

She'll never wear my clothes. I'm average height, top heavy and stumpy legged at my best! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 08:15 AM   #2133  
Gallery Gazer

LV isn't girlie at all...but she MUST have name brand Tees!!! She was also a Transformers, TMNT, Power Rangers, Superman tee wearing girl before the fashion trend even started too which is awesome because it doen't make her a "poser"...lol. The tees she has are vintage tees we got on eBay or yard sales (when she was "SO COOL" with yard sales and thrift stores). I always tell her she could find the best original stuff at second hand stores but she's not that happy about it anymore. Her and her tees along with some skinny jeans make her a VERY happy girl. Her friends in a way envy her because they try to look for the tees she has and can't find them...lol. You can say LV's style is that of and 80's mix with a bit of rock glam. She even wears those skinny ties and suspenders with high top Chuck's...lol.

Oh...and she thinks Hannah Montana and HSM are the spawn of satan and the anitchrist! She can't stand that!!! I'm surprised she likes Camp Rock! I remember she saw the first HSM and kind of got into it...but then it became this CRAZY phenomenon and she lost the interest. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten tired of the Jonas Brothers. She listened to them way before they got ubber famous...so that's interesting about her. Her room is black, white, and hot pink and reds with skulls and skateboards. I like her style...but I would like her to have some more color...lol. She too LOVES chunky glasses and big metal jewelry. She raids my stuff sometimes! I like her style though because she doesn't want to "fit in"...she likes to "stand out". Hope she stays true unlike a friend who just betrayed her and is trying to fit in with the "rich" popular girls. She was sad because they were really good friends (or so she thought) but I told her it was better for her not to even talk to her anymore. What's sad about this little girl is that her parents are illegal and can't afford to buy her what the "rich" girls are wearing and using so she borrows stuff and tries to rub it in LV's face not knowing that her mom talks to my mom and tells her everything (she's our middle house tenant). Anywho...LOL!

Back to making cards I go! First I MUST have a second cup of Joe and a cig! BBL...need to catch my breath after this winded post...LMAO!!!

Quote:

Jennah isn't high maintenance, thank goodness, but the current fashion trends interest her. She's always been an "I like what I like" kid, and very much a tomboy because skirts weren't good for playing softball or soccer.
Skorts on the other hand, allow for some cutesy-ness.

Even when she was little, she was a bit on the edgy side. She loved cute t-shirts and plaid skirts long before they were cool. Mostly she's a cute tee and jeans kid. Chunky funky glasses, funky shoes and oodles of comic book, cartoon and doodly shirts. She wore Transformers and Batman long before they were mainstream.

And then there's that damnable High School Musical. She doesn't care much for Hannah Montana, though she'll watch the show, but HSM.. She wants her entire room redone in HSM and this funky retro princess shabby chich line was saw at Target.
HSM brings out the sliver of girly girl in her.. and it makes her father cringe. LOL

My boys are Target kids. They love the t-shirts and hawaiian / retro "like daddy" shirts, so it makes life cheap and easy.
Boys are a handful and lord knows you can't turn your back on 'em for two seconds, but they sure are easy to shop for! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #2134  
Die Cut Diva

Default B_DAY CARDS & SUCH

I got awesome B-Day cards from the following people:

Joy (and some little b-day gifts)
Manda
Kathy "McFadden"
Karen "Fancy Franci Ho"

Thank you! It was so nice to get all these cards.

I got a hello card from Michele too. Loved the saying. Can't wait to see you again. Only two more weeks and I am coming back to NJ.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 AM   #2135  
Gabfest Goddess

Back to work for me... I've been on phone detail during a donwstairs meeting, so I could chat, type and do whatever between calls... time to wander out into the public eye and get dirty.

I'll catch up with y'all after I get home and put my feet up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #2136  
Stazon Splitcoast

dang, ya'll are chatty! I'm at work, busy day today. Ugh, I have a case of the Mondays.........................
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #2137  
Hardware Hotshot

It has been really chatty out here this morning and sadly on a subject that I know nothing about since my kids are to young to care about what brand I buy them. I know that this stage is coming though.
Marci
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #2138  
Die Cut Diva

Lol... agreed Marci! me either... I don't have any kids But this reminds me, I should go shopping for myself!!! lol

Hey DJ! You'll be happy to hear that I have started on the Ho swap! Woo hoo! Anyone else behind like me? They don't all have to be the same, do they? I was hoping what a great way to use up a lot of my scraps & stuff....

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #2139  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

On A HAPPY note, I bought a super cute top @ Macy's this weekend, thought I was doing DANG good now that I am in a 1X (WAHOO!) then some of my co-workers commented I looked like I was swimming in it (meaning I should go to the ladies department for tops now). ***SMILE*** Might have to go shopping before thursday though anyways, as there is this little function at the Great Dane Pub my coworker wants to check out (ummm yea he will be there too talkin football)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:26 AM   #2140  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_SView Post
Lol... agreed Marci! me either... I don't have any kids But this reminds me, I should go shopping for myself!!! lol

Hey DJ! You'll be happy to hear that I have started on the Ho swap! Woo hoo! Anyone else behind like me? They don't all have to be the same, do they? I was hoping what a great way to use up a lot of my scraps & stuff....
I just mailed mine Saturday to DJ But I'm feelin behind with a 10 day vacation coming up next month & football season getting into full swing this weekend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:37 AM   #2141  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreakView Post
I just got the best idea, lol, at the next HPC, we HAVE TO GET A PICTURE of all of us acting like we're in a Hollister/Abercrombie picture, except ho style- with our scrapbooking supplies, lol
There are 2 big stores for both of them at the center where we are looking!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:40 AM   #2142  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkonmyhandsView Post
I got awesome B-Day cards from the following people:

Joy (and some little b-day gifts)
Manda
Kathy "McFadden"
Karen "Fancy Franci Ho"

Thank you! It was so nice to get all these cards.

I got a hello card from Michele too. Loved the saying. Can't wait to see you again. Only two more weeks and I am coming back to NJ.

Bonnie
You are welcome, birthdays are special and should be remembered!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHorne5501View Post
It has been really chatty out here this morning and sadly on a subject that I know nothing about since my kids are to young to care about what brand I buy them. I know that this stage is coming though.
Marci
Oh thank goodness I thought I was out of the loop cause I'm old. I was completely clueless.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #2143  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I haven't started mine either. But I am in the final stage of the completing the 25 days of Xmas swap, need to make sticky labels and find a box. As long as the info is the same on the ho swap I don't think DJ will mind if they are different, like all 40 of us are going to compare notes? But Cheryl really needs to answer that one!

Purchased some DP over the weekend and just had a color combo flash for Manda's Bella swap that is due in less than 2 weeks. Feel much better after having that inspirational flash!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:47 AM   #2144  
Stazon Splitcoast

phew...caught up...now time to check on my kids!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:48 AM   #2145  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJeanView Post
On A HAPPY note, I bought a super cute top @ Macy's this weekend, thought I was doing DANG good now that I am in a 1X (WAHOO!) then some of my co-workers commented I looked like I was swimming in it (meaning I should go to the ladies department for tops now). ***SMILE*** Might have to go shopping before thursday though anyways, as there is this little function at the Great Dane Pub my coworker wants to check out (ummm yea he will be there too talkin football)
Remember you need tickets to the games, tickets and a ride home! GO SHOPPING! Look girly! Fan but girly! Show off them curves, work it honey, work it! Oh this is so exciting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #2146  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

You're not that far behind I am still working on mine. I finally got all of my pictures printed out and I am working on putting them on but no I have to sit and stamp and cut out Butterflies so I know that it will still be a few says before they are ready to be mailed.
Marci
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 11:24 AM   #2147  
Die Cut Diva

Oh good! Glad I wasn't super behind! I can't wait until I'm done w/ the favors so I can start working on person stuff. I think the month of Sept. is going to be dedicated to personal layouts & mini books... yay! & My sister's 21st is coming up too!!

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away

Last edited by Mrs_S; 08-25-2008 at 11:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 11:36 AM   #2148  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfaddenView Post
Remember you need tickets to the games, tickets and a ride home! GO SHOPPING! Look girly! Fan but girly! Show off them curves, work it honey, work it! Oh this is so exciting!
Oh Kash......what am I gonna do with you?????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #2149  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Oh Kash......what am I gonna do with you?????
Love me anyway even when I come up w/some crazy ideas. Seriously though, you do need tickets and a ride home, right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #2150  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Awww...! Everyone says that and it's funny because then I think to myself...DANG GABBY...do you talk that much about LV and her "rock band"? LMAO!
Not at all.. just looks like your and her style...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #2151  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHorne5501View Post
Marci
Enjoy it while you have it! Jennah hit age six and it all went downhill from there.... once they're in school full time, they start paying attention and the older it gets, the worse it gets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:05 PM   #2152  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

"Behind?? I have no idea what you're talking about...." says the ho who has had her bg layouts inked for weeks but am only this morning starting to actually print anything of value to mat, use and create with..

I think they're all supposed to be the same, or at least similar... if not, I'm gonna cry, 'cause I invested a small fortune into cardstock for this! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #2153  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Love me anyway even when I come up w/some crazy ideas. Seriously though, you do need tickets and a ride home, right?
I do have a ticket to Saturday's game (Section X looking right at the badger bench) . And heck yea, a ride home would be nice

Good thing do love you Kash.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:07 PM   #2154  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Darn skippy! What she said! Curves, a hint of cleavage and some tasty lip gloss go a long way....

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could call you Mrs. Bucky for real...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #2155  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I think they're all supposed to be the same, or at least similar... if not, I'm gonna cry, 'cause I invested a small fortune into cardstock for this! LOL
Ummm Yea I know the feeling - Bucky DP is not cheap around here - about $1.19 a sheet.....and I went through nearly a whole package of Real Red and Black Cardstock....and the $14 I just spent on a new Red ink cartridge, but I am not complaining....Ya'll can oogle over the other one in the pic with me....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #2156  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Oh dad gum! I got the flamingos in green. I had a black set one summer and about died in it. But it great for the weird season between summer and fall! I've also got two sets in different colors w/the same flip flops at the bottom. I am so NOT original in my clothing! LOL And I haven't got a clue as to what Hollister is, or anything else y'all w/kids are talking about. I do know about A&F and that's about it. I'm so old......
I have heard of a few of them but never been in any if them...I'm 46 how old are you? I am an OLD mom with a 10 yr old and 2 7's
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #2157  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Ummm Yea I know the feeling - Bucky DP is not cheap around here - about $1.19 a sheet.....and I went through nearly a whole package of Real Red and Black Cardstock....and the $14 I just spent on a new Red ink cartridge, but I am not complaining....Ya'll can oogle over the other one in the pic with me....
UGH! I bought a mess of U of M stuff for a project for my dad two xmases ago.. I honestly think I've put together entire albums for less $$ than I spent on that flipping 12x12 frame!

But I bet your finished prouct looks fabulous.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #2158  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbasketView Post
I have heard of a few of them but never been in any if them...I'm 46 how old are you? I am an OLD mom with a 10 yr old and 2 7's
Turned 49 in June, no kids--only McFadden and no wrinkles!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #2159  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Darn skippy! What she said! Curves, a hint of cleavage and some tasty lip gloss go a long way....

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could call you Mrs. Bucky for real...
Ohh, I like the lip gloss idea, but don't gob it on, and make sure it doesn't look like that stuff we wore when were pre-teens, guys hate that crap.

MAAARRRRCCIIII HOORNNNEEE....it's pouring here, thanks for sending it up here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:21 PM   #2160  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Turned 49 in June, no kids--only McFadden and no wrinkles!
I'm not too bad on wrinkles but have the big belly that never went away after the twins..
Reply With Quote Likes