Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #5041  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok... I'm back! She had some great packs of DT for $2, lots of stamps sets for $2-$5 (even the big ones!) & lots of ribbon. I was actually a good girl & only bought 1 set & 2 packs of DT paper.

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #5042  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default ATG Question

I am going to bite the bullet and get one, just want to know EXACTLY which tape to get. I don't scrapbook, so don't think I need the gold, so just the other listed one at 1/4", is that the one I want?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #5043  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_SView Post
Ok... I'm back! She had some great packs of DT for $2, lots of stamps sets for $2-$5 (even the big ones!) & lots of ribbon. I was actually a good girl & only bought 1 set & 2 packs of DT paper.
Congrats Cori! I hit two rubber stamp tag sales this summer and had a blast and got lots of great deals. One was a SU demo and the other used to work in LSS about 8 years ago. Lost of fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 05:13 PM   #5044  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawaView Post
I am going to bite the bullet and get one, just want to know EXACTLY which tape to get. I don't scrapbook, so don't think I need the gold, so just the other listed one at 1/4", is that the one I want?

Thanks!
I bought an ATG a couple of months ago and love it, I don't use the gold, I tried both the red and gold and for card making I think the red is fine and is cheapier. I also found the "framing" companies online have the tape cheapier than the scrapbooking sites. I also use the 1/4" tape. Someone told me the gold leaves less "residue", but I haven't noticed a difference.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:00 PM   #5045  
Stazon Splitcoast

yes, the 1/4 tape is what I get, which I need to order more come to think of it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:05 PM   #5046  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Host

OK, just checking in here before running upstairs and stamp... Yakked with Scrappy today for almost 3 hours, SOOO nice to talk again....

OK, marking my spot but it appears that EVERYONE is busy as it takes me a minute to catch up!!!!!

Huggin the Hos!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #5047  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJoView Post
OK, just checking in here before running upstairs and stamp... Yakked with Scrappy today for almost 3 hours, SOOO nice to talk again....

OK, marking my spot but it appears that EVERYONE is busy as it takes me a minute to catch up!!!!!

Huggin the Hos!!!!
Wowza! Was it that long?! It WAS great to talk to ya KelliJo!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #5048  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: The avie is my granddaughter & the bike that she races

Hey hos! Just checking in. Got a new dishwasher coming tomorrow and they are supposed to start my roof. The forecast is clear of rain all week, so fingers are crossed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #5049  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by celestial_stamperView Post
Hey hos! Just checking in. Got a new dishwasher coming tomorrow and they are supposed to start my roof. The forecast is clear of rain all week, so fingers are crossed.
Good Luck Kate! Hopefully we will both escape without 'rain' INSIDE the house!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #5050  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Quote:

Originally Posted by celestial_stamperView Post
Well, Kate... You are a shopping fool lately! LOL

Fingers crossed for no rain for ya....

I am working tomorrow OT so I wont be on...in fact YIKES, it's bedtime for Bonzo...

Nite Ladies!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-21-2008, 11:23 PM   #5051  
Stazon Splitcoast

Nite KelliJo! Hope they go easy on you tommorrow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 04:47 AM   #5052  
Stazon Splitcoast

good morning ladies, off to the zoo today...may even be a family trip...trying to guilt DH into going since there aren't many days left where the weather will be like this and they don't have school...so that means I need to get ready and pack the bag w/ a change of clothes!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:19 AM   #5053  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Thanks!

Gael....go to www.framingsupplies.com
Click on "Most Scrapbookers Use These Items" to order the red ATG 1/4" tape gun, $41.69, a picture of the red gun will appear, add that to your cart, then click continue shopping.

Scroll down to "3M Products"--it's on the left side of the page, you want to order 3m 1/4" tape specifically "3M 924 ATG 1/4" x 36 yds", you'll have to decide on the number of rolls.

Personally my last order was 2 cases cause I was making alot of cards and I use alot of tape. My first order was 6 rolls and I blew through that fast as I got the gun right at Thanksgiving and I was making Xmas cards.

Enjoy!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:26 AM   #5054  
Stazon Splitcoast

UGH monday morning bump.

I GOT THE best package from mama today, I just love you Rae Anne, thank you. I don't have those stamps yet- Doggie ones of course- I LOVE THEM, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:30 AM   #5055  
Forum Fanatic

So I picked up the rest of the Twilight series books Friday night, of course later that night I decided that I could get them for a lower price at Boarders……so I went to Boarders on Saturday to purchase them again, than that night I returned the ones from B&N….of course I had to read them…so I completed the second and third this weekend and I am through the first part in the last book….totally addicted! And believe it or not reading was not the only thing I did this weekend, I also practiced some golf, went to dinner with the girls, had dinner with my sister, breakfast with my dad and brother, started my coaster albums, went to a going away party, went to my brothers football game, played WoW for a bit….watched a massive amount of House….and completed 2 of those books….I would say that I need a weekend from my weekend
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:35 AM   #5056  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by babitoonsView Post
So I picked up the rest of the Twilight series books Friday night, of course later that night I decided that I could get them for a lower price at Boarders……so I went to Boarders on Saturday to purchase them again, than that night I returned the ones from B&N….of course I had to read them…so I completed the second and third this weekend and I am through the first part in the last book….totally addicted! And believe it or not reading was not the only thing I did this weekend, I also practiced some golf, went to dinner with the girls, had dinner with my sister, breakfast with my dad and brother, started my coaster albums, went to a going away party, went to my brothers football game, played WoW for a bit….watched a massive amount of House….and completed 2 of those books….I would say that I need a weekend from my weekend
Love, love, love that series. I think the 4th one is the best. Or at least as good as the first. I couldn't stop reading it. You won't be disappointed!! I have such a crush on Edward.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:52 AM   #5057  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by manda_dexView Post
good morning ladies, off to the zoo today...may even be a family trip...trying to guilt DH into going since there aren't many days left where the weather will be like this and they don't have school...so that means I need to get ready and pack the bag w/ a change of clothes!!!
Why is there no school today? Is everything ok?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:52 AM   #5058  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfaddenView Post
Gael....go to www.framingsupplies.com
Click on "Most Scrapbookers Use These Items" to order the red ATG 1/4" tape gun, $41.69, a picture of the red gun will appear, add that to your cart, then click continue shopping.

Scroll down to "3M Products"--it's on the left side of the page, you want to order 3m 1/4" tape specifically "3M 924 ATG 1/4" x 36 yds", you'll have to decide on the number of rolls.

Personally my last order was 2 cases cause I was making alot of cards and I use alot of tape. My first order was 6 rolls and I blew through that fast as I got the gun right at Thanksgiving and I was making Xmas cards.

Enjoy!
Thanks, Kash, this step by step is exactly what I needed. Don't want to get the wrong tape for the gun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:53 AM   #5059  
Forum Fanatic

Julie...I was horrible this morning, I woke up and I keep the book I am reading at the moment on my bed in case I can't sleep during the night so when I woke up I started reading! I was supposed to leave for work this morning by just after 8 to make it for 8:30.....of course I couldn't leave until I finished the first 'book' Bella.....now I want to read more, but I'm at work and the book is all the way home....I should have called out sick
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:54 AM   #5060  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I think I need to check out these books, seems everyone is talking about them. And I need something to read until the third Eragon comes out...

Where did you find House? Don't tell me I missed a marathon or something. I love House!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 06:58 AM   #5061  
Forum Fanatic

House was on FX like all weekend...its just the best! I must have watched 4 or 5 episodes last night alone. I bought the 3rd Eragon book too...when I went to Boarders on Saturday it was 40% off for members and 30% for non members…I’m a member, so my total came to $5 more with shopping at Boarders than it was at B&N, but I got a whole hard cover book more! Love it! Pssst…..Boarders has the first book Twilight at 20%, the last book in the series is also 40% of members and 30% non members
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:03 AM   #5062  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

House was on FX like all weekend...its just the best! I must have watched 4 or 5 episodes last night alone. I bought the 3rd Eragon book too...when I went to Boarders on Saturday it was 40% off for members and 30% for non members…I’m a member, so my total came to $5 more with shopping at Boarders than it was at B&N, but I got a whole hard cover book more! Love it! Pssst…..Boarders has the first book Twilight at 20%, the last book in the series is also 40% of members and 30% non members
It's out?! I thought it was being released NEXT week!!

FX, bummer, no cable here, I'm too cheap! Well, I guess that means I did not miss anything, right?

What is the title of Twilight book 1? I'll see if I can get them both (Eragon being the other) at the library.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:05 AM   #5063  
Stazon Splitcoast

I just popped on to check the deets of a swap and 1/2 hour later I have not even gotten there yet Better get moving, these days go by so quickly!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 AM   #5064  
Forum Fanatic

The first book is called Twilight, I tried my library and the list was MASSIVE. I guess the thrid book was released, it was on a display as soon as I walked in the door at Boarders...had to get it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:36 AM   #5065  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

I think I need to check out these books, seems everyone is talking about them. And I need something to read until the third Eragon comes out...

Where did you find House? Don't tell me I missed a marathon or something. I love House!!
sweetie, try www.sfbc.com . I picked up the 3rd Eragon book ( I'll never spell is right.. br-something... LOL ) for my goddaughter and the 3rd meyer book, and paid under $30 for the pair AFTER shipping.

My DH swears by that book club. We have memberships at B&N and Border's but we still save a fortune buying from SFBC. He's obsessed with the Tales of the Otori books and I bought all of them at once for under $40 after shipping ( and yes they're all hardcover - it's all we usually buy ), and buying with coupons & such anywhere else would've set us back $100 at a minimum.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 07:38 AM   #5066  
Gabfest Goddess

I'm finally getting on the Twilight / Stephanie Meyer bandwagon. I borrowed books 1 & 2 from my goddaughter.. finally got 'em from her mom today.

I'll be setting aside book 4 in the Otori series ( has anyone else read those, or am I lone solider in the interest in fictional feudal Japan? ) to pick up Twilight tonight.... can't very well watch the movie without having read the books.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #5067  
Die Cut Diva

Morning ladies!!!

Find me on IG! crafting_ra_away
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #5068  
Stazon Splitcoast

hi girls, so glad you are all reading twilight, I love it. I went to buy Book 3 at Walmart th is weekend and they were sold out so I will have to try the walmart where I work in columbus
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:08 AM   #5069  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

It's out?! I thought it was being released NEXT week!!

FX, bummer, no cable here, I'm too cheap! Well, I guess that means I did not miss anything, right?

What is the title of Twilight book 1? I'll see if I can get them both (Eragon being the other) at the library.
Gael, I've got a free month's subscription to Netflix that I can email to you if you want, if you have a DVD player. Sign up (and remember to cancel at the end of the month or you'll be charged) and put all the House in your queue that you can possibly watch. That's how I catch up on series...but I was watching the House marathon and studying at the same time.

Did you order the gun okay?
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Cor 10:31
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:19 AM   #5070  
Gallery Gazer

Ooops, forgot this bit of news:

Melanie L. finally has power, she got power today, this morning around 10 am or so EST (she's on CST)

HOORAY!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:28 AM   #5071  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

The first book is called Twilight, I tried my library and the list was MASSIVE. I guess the third book was released, it was on a display as soon as I walked in the door at Boarders...had to get it!
I found it online at the library and placed a hold. I guess I'll see how long that takes. It doesn't tell you how many people are ahead of you in line. Sometimes I can find it in another town though, maybe later I will check them out. I love it, though, cuz I can do it all without leaving the house!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:30 AM   #5072  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778View Post
sweetie, try www.sfbc.com . I picked up the 3rd Eragon book ( I'll never spell is right.. br-something... LOL ) for my goddaughter and the 3rd meyer book, and paid under $30 for the pair AFTER shipping.

My DH swears by that book club. We have memberships at B&N and Border's but we still save a fortune buying from SFBC. He's obsessed with the Tales of the Otori books and I bought all of them at once for under $40 after shipping ( and yes they're all hardcover - it's all we usually buy ), and buying with coupons & such anywhere else would've set us back $100 at a minimum.
I do alot through paperbackswap.com. It's free! (Like I said, I am cheap! ) If you check them out and decide to join, be sure to put me in as having referred you. Gets me a book credit (I use a different email for that though, so PM me for it!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #5073  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfaddenView Post
Gael, I've got a free month's subscription to Netflix that I can email to you if you want, if you have a DVD player. Sign up (and remember to cancel at the end of the month or you'll be charged) and put all the House in your queue that you can possibly watch. That's how I catch up on series...but I was watching the House marathon and studying at the same time.

Did you order the gun okay?
I saw you post this around earlier. I do Netflix already. That is why we got rid of cable. Did not see the point in paying for them both and with Netflix I can actually choose what is on. That is, in fact, how I watch House as it is on the ONE NIGHT I am out. I am always a year behind tho...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 09:43 AM   #5074  
Stazon Splitcoast

Have not ordered the gun yet. Been working on coasters all AM...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #5075  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, did I get mail today! Three swaps returned, CMH 6 package (with pen pal package for Alafair inside, too) and images from Joy! Whoo hoo, doing the happy dance!!

Thanks Joy!! Those cupcakes are just too darn cute!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 12:11 PM   #5076  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

I do alot through paperbackswap.com. It's free! (Like I said, I am cheap! ) If you check them out and decide to join, be sure to put me in as having referred you. Gets me a book credit (I use a different email for that though, so PM me for it!)
I'm not usually a paperback hoarder. We do have some, but I tend to buy hard cover for durability, and with the SFBC membership, we get 'em for next to nothing ( compared to full cover price ).

I'll run the swap site past Ward and if he bites you'll get a PM before too long.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:05 PM   #5077  
Stazon Splitcoast

If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says

15 miles to the... Love Shack! Love Shack yeah

I'm headin' down the Atlanta highway, lookin' for the love getaway

Heading for the love getaway, love getaway, love getaway, love

getaway,

I got me a car, it's as big as a whale and we're headin' on

down To the Love Shack I got me a Chrysler , it seats about 20 So hurry

up and bring your jukebox money

The Love Shack is a little old place where we can get together

Love Shack baby, Love Shack bay-bee.

Love shack, baby, love shack Love shack, baby, love shack

Love baby, that's where it's at, Ooo love baby, that's where it's at

Sign says.. Woo... stay away fools, 'cause love rules at the Love

Shack! Well it's set way back in the middle of a field, Just a funky

old shack and I gotta get back

Glitter on the mattress

Glitter on the hi ghway

Glitter on the front porch

Glitter on the hallway

Love Shack baby! Love Shack baby!

Love Shack, that's where it's at!

Love Shack, that's where it's at!

Huggin' and a kissin', dancin' and a lovin', wearin' next to no thing Cause it's hot as an oven

The whole shack shimmies when everybody' s Movin' around and around and around!

Everybody's movin', everybody's g roovin' baby! Folks linin' up outside

just to get down Everybody's movin ', everybody's groovin' baby Funky

little shack! Funky little shack!

Hop in my Chrysler, it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail!

I got me a car, it seats about 20 So come on and bring your jukebox money .

Love Shack baby, Love Shack bay-bee.

Love shack, baby, love shack

Love shack, baby, love shack

Ooo love baby, that's where it's at

Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder sugar!

Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you

bang bang on the door baby

bang bang on the door

bang bang on the door baby bang bang

You're what?... Tin roof, rusted!

Love Shack, baby Love Shack!

Love baby, that's where it's at
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #5078  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Ho's...as I am waiting for a few more bio's to come in...we have one that is for sure not making them...IS THERE ANY HO CRAZY ENOUGH TO FILL IN FOR ONE SPOT SO FAR AND GET A BIO BOOK BACK IN RETURN?? I am waiting to here back some ho's who I have not seen or heard from..Please PM me if interested in filling in and geting a fabulous Ho book...MWAH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:19 PM   #5079  
Glitter Guru

Hey DJ-

Love that song!!!!!! Has always been one of my favorites!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:27 PM   #5080  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by kafranciView Post
Hey DJ-

Love that song!!!!!! Has always been one of my favorites!!!
Good...Yes it does bring back the karaoke days for me...hehehe..how is your cat?
Reply With Quote Likes