Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-03-2008, 06:06 AM   #41
Insane Embellisher

Ahh, but it's a good addiction -- I get lots of great ideas from this site!
Old 09-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #42
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubascrapperView Post
Are all of you as addicted to SCS as I seem to be lately? How often do you visit and how much time do you spend on here?

For me it seems to be way too much. I'll say to myself a few more minutes and find that an hour or two has passed. At the end of a work day I'm too tired to 'create' and find it's just easier to look at all of the wonderful work of everyone else. There are so many talented people here.

Now if I could only stamp half of what I spend online I know I could accomplish so much.
I spend all 7.5 hours I am at work on SCS. I may ne be here but the page is opened and minimized.

When I go home, after dinner and all that good stuff, if there is nothing on TV then i'll hang around for an hour or so when I am checking emails, etc. unless it is Thurday then I am here until 11pm or so.
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:01 AM   #43
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by tx stamperView Post
I am addicted, however, I have slots of times where I am on several times a day for several days. Then, due to family things or other obligations, I go through times where I might stop in for a few minutes once every other day.
I always end up back here though!
Sometimes I wonder how it is that some folks seem to be here 24/7! When do they eat, sleep, go grocery shopping....
Some of us just forget to log off. We really aren't "here" 24/7 lol.

Seriously, I used to spend more time reading and looking at stamping magazines and websites than actually creating. These days I find that creating energizes me much more than just looking. Also I have been stamping for so long now that a lot of the techniques I see are not "new" to me any longer. If any of you have ever worked through Julia Cameron's "The Artist Way", she advocates taking a vacation from all TV, books, magazines and, yes, the Internet for an entire week. Tough as it seems at first, you will find yourself creating more once you aren't distracted by all that outside info.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:25 AM   #44
Rubber Obsessor

I am addicted that is why I am here now instead of in my craft room making cards. Most of the time I am just stalking on here