Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-28-2017, 07:34 AM   #41
Compulsive Stamper

Let me tell you my Easter card story which I am still fuming about. I sent out 6 of the z fold box cards which were all exactly the same in every way. Two days before Easter I get one back in the mail marked postage due so I went to the post office. The clerk put it on the scale and told me it was considered a package and would need $2.18 more postage on it in addition to the stamp that was already on it. REALLY!! This was the standard A2 size card and not thick. I did end up paying the extra $$ but was NOT happy at all. I checked with the other people and they all received their cards just fine and they did not have to pay extra.....go figure!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
PikkuLilla likes this post.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:05 AM   #42
Polyshrink Goddess

I just have to share an experience I had mailing a card with some stamps inside to Canada. I took it inside the PO, went through all the paperwork, paid $10, and started checking its progress online. I live in coastal Georgia. The envelope went to Jacksonville, FL, then to W Palm Beach, FL, then to Miami. It then took the same route to Kentucky, and then to Canada. It then took the same trip back to Miami, and then back to Canada. Recipient received the envelope a month later. I told the clerk at the PO that the envelope traveled more in a month than I had in many years combined. I mailed another envelope to Canada the beginning of this week. I'm curious to watch its travels.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!