Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-06-2008, 11:39 AM   #41
Stazon Splitcoast

i've tried ctmh and love SU, but never signed up for them. Im a hobby demo for TAC love their minims. but i do see myself buying from so many different companies. i just love stamps!
and been here there is to many enablers lol. so that doesnt help to stick to one company lol
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:55 AM   #42
Insane Embellisher

Smile

I signed up almost 5 years ago because when I saw my first Idea Book & Catalog I knew I would be buying LOTS of Stampin' Up! merchandise and I wanted to get the best deal. So, the discount is what made it so appealing to me. I had no intention of ever having a workshop or actually selling the product. However, I soon fell in love with the company and saw the business potential. Now I've got a great business, and have made many wonderful friendships through my Stampin' Up! business. Gosh, who wouldn't like to get paid for having fun with your friends!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #43
Vee
Hardware Hotshot

I have been a stamper for 20 years. When I returned from living abroad, I was shocked and amazed to find you could buy stamps at home parties! I signed up at my duty station because my demo was moving on and her customers needed a new supplier.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #44
Polyshrink Goddess

I signed up because I fell in love with the umounted stamps. And when I found out that TAC had rubber unmounteds it was a done deal. I stay because of the fantastic friends I've met as well as the low quotas to stay active. And the creativity is awesome from all of the demos - regardless of the company they demo for.

Happy Stamping and Scrapping

rita

ps - Hi Karen!!
Old 10-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #45
Rubber Obsessor

I started with SU as a demo for about 2+ years then....I started drowning in the minimums. When I found The Angel Company I jumped ship from SU to TAC and have not looked back since. I love that I can get the same quality rubber stamps from TAC without breaking my bank And I can store my TAC stamps much more conveniently.

I have never regretted my decision to switch and go with The Angel Company.

Just Stampin' Away!
Old 10-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #46
Stampin' Fool

Three years ago, I was introduced to Stampin' Up! and immediately fell in love so I HAD to host a workshop. My friends and I had a blast that night and decided we would take turns having workshops. The next morning, the demo called me and said that when she got home from my workshop the night before, her husband told her he had been transferred to Kansas. I shrieked and told her she could NOT get me excited about this product and then drop me and move! She told me I should sign up. After 2 seconds, I said, "OK!" I have never looked back nor had a moment of regret.
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Old 10-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #47
Gabfest Goddess

I signed up with SU initially because there were so many items I was going to purchase in the starter kit anywhere and it was more economical to sign up, makeanother purchase for 30% off with the stampin' start and then if I got out I still had purchased a TON of really terrific products at a reasonable price.

I stayed a SU demo because I purchase more products from SU than any other company and I like the discount. Maybe in the future I will grow it as a business more, but for now, I am content being a hobby demo.

My only regret is the upline I signed up under. I wish I had selected someone who has been more supportive (Example: 'advising' me to give up my demoship because "you have enough toys to play with" when I had some difficulty getting approval to sell on base overseas rathre than taking the time to help me or answer my questions).

I like TAC too (their minimums are more realistic for hobby demos) and purchase their stamps too, but I stick with SU's color coordination system.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #48
Polyshrink Goddess

I signed up as a SU demo because I loved their products and was buying so much - why not! I loved getting the discount.
The perks are great but I do love the friendships I have made through SU - the customers and other demos. I wish I have more stamping friends close to me so that we could get together more to stamp and share ideas and such. Most of my friends where I live don't like crafts! Can you imagine and don't see the need to preserve their memories! I am still trying to show them the need for that.
I don't have any regrets - I have more friends - dear friends! And for that I am thankful!

My Website