Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-30-2011, 12:15 PM   #41
Cardstock Collector

I'm sticking with SU only because firstly - I sell the stuff and I would rather support myself than someone else, secondly because I LIKE being "matchy matchy". I like how their colour families all work with each other, I like having cardstock that matches my patterened paper, I like ribbons, buttons and brads that all match too.
I do have a few non-SU things that I like, but I use them WITH my SU stuff - i.e. the cricut.
FTR - yes, I do buy almost all of my clothes from one store as well - I'd be crazy not too when they have good prices, their clothes are always a consistent fit, their comfortable and the style I like, and then good sales and promotions!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
Insane Embellisher

In response to the OP, I am mostly SU (probably 90%) because it is what I have. I try to use up instead of just buying more and more, and SU lets me do this. The non-SU things I have never seem quite right. I never have a CS that I love with the patterned paper, or whatever. I think that having fewer things that are so-so makes me more creative as I do get frustrated if it isn't just right IMO.

What do I use that isn't SU? I have a lot of ribbon in basic colors, love my nesties and am an EF junkie. I also have a fair number of single stamps that are not SU - specific sentiments, horses, etc.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:19 AM   #43
Hardware Hotshot

Okay, just have to say....with me "Less is More". I too am 90% SU partly because I don't need to look for more ways to spend $$$$$! I love October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket paper and I love PTI stamps/paper and I also have nesties. I would feel VERY scattered buying from all over`that's just me. Buying from main company is like comfort food to me.

I very much understand those of you who buy from lots of companies. I get all the creativity I need from staying close to home!!!

And no, I don't shop for clothes at one store but that's a totally different thing (for me anyway)!

Last edited by Allistamps123; 07-01-2011 at 05:24 AM..
Old 07-01-2011, 05:29 AM   #44
Hardware Hotshot

Oh, I agree with Babydal57.....DO What Works For You!!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 05:42 AM   #45
Hardware Hotshot

Oh also, I just have to say I'm sooo excited! I was at the A*Muse store in Seattle last summer and now I've signed up for their workshop in Minneapolis this fall! I can't wait. So you see us "homebodies" do get around a little!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:12 AM   #46
Compulsive Stamper

I think all these responses are really interesting. Don't we come to this forum to share our experiences and get other perspectives? So why do we get upset when others give their opinion? Oh well.

I use 2 companies heavily. SU because it was how I was introduced to stamping and PTI because I think it's a much better fit with the stamping style I've grown into. But I am an equal opportunity shopper - I love A Muse and all types of patterned paper and inks.

I use what I like and, like Joan, create to relax.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:03 AM   #47
Insane Embellisher

Here's the bargain I have struck with myself:

Color - SU! mostly. I love the coordinating color palette; it just makes things easier for me. I have thrown some PTI colors into the mix and am very happy as I find they coordinate quite nicely with SU colors. My very favorite color of all time, Berry Sorbet, is from PTI! I have no problem with not having matching PTI inks; I can coordinate well with SU colors and I don't care if things match exactly, as long as they coordinate well. SU! only for patterned paper.

Stamps - SU!, PTI and lately I have thrown in some Hero Arts. That's it, though; I swear I will not add anything else in! (yeah, right)

My first love is SU! and as long as I keep demo'ing for them they will be.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #48
Insane Embellisher

Location: Virginia, where we have the beach and mountains all in one state!!

I faithfully buy from about 4 companies, PTI, CM, SU and CTMH. I like my solid cardstock to match my ink pads but other then that, that's all I need to match!! To create something the process is easier for me if I am very familiar with the color palette. But when it comes to stamps I buy what I like. Photo-polymer is my first choice but I buy Rubber stamps too. If I like the stamp, I buy it. I don't stick with one company but I feel I don't buy from A LOT either. But this works for me.

Stick with what's good for you.

My "Small" Gallery
Old 07-01-2011, 05:15 PM   #49
Crimping Master

I think there is a big difference to using stuff like SU! only because you are a demonstrator and using SU! only because you don't use anything else. I have a pile of SU! stuff from when I was a demo, and yes, most of it I really like, but the really good thing is, not being a demo anymore, I am free to look around and experiment with other companies. And while I respect a demo only buying from themselves, and that SU! stuff is reasonable quality, not all of it is, and there are other quality and better quality and WIDER VARIETY with other companies as well, and if you are not a demo, I just think it is good value for money to shop around as well...
Old 07-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #50
Rubber Obsessor

I agree with Silver Unicorn. What would life be without Cuttlebug, the new, delicate Cheery Lynn dies, Spellbinders dies, Copics? I've been stamping for 18 years and I remember a time (loooooong ago!) when I told a shop owner that I didn't want to learn heat embossing because I just felt overwhelmed!!! I am an equal opportunity buyer. I buy from TAC, SU, CTMH, go to all of their "parties" and buy online, take "road trips" to find new stamp/scrapbook stores all in search of just the right word stamps, papers, embellishments and stamp lines. I just LOVE stamping and creating and it sounds as though you all do, too. Love reading your opinions.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #51
ch
Mad Swapper

So I posted my little 'what works for me' rant and left for the weekend. I was surprised at the amount of posts and the feelings expressed.
My post was just what works for me! It is not right or wrong.
If you have hundreds of products from dozens of companies and it makes you happy, more power to you! I am sure many companies love you also!
If you choose to stick to a single company and feel you have all you need to create you probably do.
Even small companies have enough product to keep one going.
So just create with whatever supplies you have, enjoy the process. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter what your card looks like. What really matters is that you sent the card to someone you care about. You brightened someones day. Someone opened their mailbox and found a little bit of love. So my challenge would be to use those supplies, make a card and send it!! Sadly I have 3 sympathy cards I need to make and send today.
Have a great stamping day!
p.s. most of my clothes come from Coldwater Creek. My jeans are from Nordstroms--Not Your Daughters Jeans. I'm a pretty simple shopper!
Old 07-05-2011, 02:51 PM   #52
Die Cut Diva

Smile

This is one very entertaining post. Thanks
Old 07-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #53
Insane Embellisher

There is no right or wrong here, just whatever works for each of us. I love lots of different styles and love the variety of products available. I love Mo Manning's work, and I also love Unity and PTI, and a lot of SU stuff too. I love patterned paper, and am crazy about a lot of papers I've gotten from DCWV, October Afternoon and Graphic 45. I love playing with colors, and going through all of my beautiful papers and rainbow of cardstock colors to put something together that pleases my eye. It's also nice to be able to choose to use SU ink and cardstock that match when that is the effect I want, or to use white cardstock and Distress Ink to create aomething different. Whatever makes us happy, and I'm glad we all have the option to choose what makes us happy.

Free cat hair with every card!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #54
Polyshrink Goddess

Default No 'right' or 'wrong' just what works for me :)

I started stamping with SU! product, went to my LSS using their 40% off coupons for basics like paper and trimmers. Then began buying up the next must have papercrafting tool, embellishment, etc., etc. Began buying from different companies and using clear polymer stamps and then realized what I really liked was in front of me all along...the very product I started out with. I also realized that I just can't AFFORD to purchase every hot new whatever whenever it's introduced, or featured as a product review. I realized that when I created cards, I reached for what I liked to use most and was most comfortable creating with.

I'd love to buy PTI, GinaK, etc., etc., but my budget is severely limited as is my stamping space and I had to set limits somewhere, so for me, I decided I would be SU! only and I haven't regretted that or looked back.

I do own a variety of items that I use with every card creation (I couldn't live without my Scor-Pal, Scor-Mat and other tools that are non-SU! and I would have a hard time holding a workshop if I ever signed up to be an SU! demo because I would definitely use those tools, as they just make my papercrafting projects so much EASIER.

To each his own with their decisions in papercrafting. Just enjoy it and have fun doing it
Old 07-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #55
Pearl-ExPert

I love the "less is more" theory and sometimes I really wish I had stuck to that, not necessarily only purchasing from ONE company, but just not buying anything and everything I saw that I liked. I have soooo much scrappy stuff that sometimes it can be overwhelming to go through it all. When I was a SU demonstrator, I never became SU only in my personal scrapping because there is just so much out there that I love to use.

I think it is fine if you want to narrow down your scrappy supplies or if you are making money at it. I think everyone should buy what they like and whatever works for them.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #56
Pearl-ExPert

Reading the comparisons between crafting and dressing, I realized that hey, every printed shirt I own will "go" with black pants (or jeans)... then I realized that's what I've been doing with my cards lately.

I am mostly SU but when I see a cute printed paper I just can't resist, I buy it, no matter what brand it is. If I can't match it with what I have on hand at home, I pair it with just black or white. Then I use black or white ribbon on that card, and hey not too shabby!

I also found out that this works well with solid colors too. When I have a bit of one color I really don't like or feel inspired by, I pair it with black/white and it always looks good.

Just a thought about all the matching difficulties...
Old 07-06-2011, 10:44 AM   #57
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenT View Post
Reading the comparisons between crafting and dressing, I realized that hey, every printed shirt I own will "go" with black pants (or jeans)... then I realized that's what I've been doing with my cards lately.

I am mostly SU but when I see a cute printed paper I just can't resist, I buy it, no matter what brand it is. If I can't match it with what I have on hand at home, I pair it with just black or white. Then I use black or white ribbon on that card, and hey not too shabby!

I also found out that this works well with solid colors too. When I have a bit of one color I really don't like or feel inspired by, I pair it with black/white and it always looks good.

Just a thought about all the matching difficulties...
Good point! That's what I do with my clothes, too. I have black crop pants and capris for the summer and long black pants/jeans for the winter. I have dark hair, so that color combo works for me.

I like black, white and kraft for the outside borders of cards, too. You are right, it can work with lots of patterns/colors.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Old 07-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #58
Gallery Gazer

I was SUO for seven years. Then I got tired of it and lured away by the amazing talent here on SCS. Now I buy and use products from dozens of different companies!
My A Muse Studio
Old 07-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #59
Rubber Obsessor

I am one that could never buy from just one company, but I do have favorites. I have belonged to a SU group less than a year, but one of the things I like about the company is they seem to have incorporated many of the best items in stamping & scrapping. They have Sizzix and Smooch inks and Rollograph wheels, etc. While I like their CS and there is a compulsive attraction to have all matching elements, the fact is I can buy CS cheaper elsewhere. But if one company makes you happy, that's wonderful.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #60
Stampin' Fool

I just buy what appeals to me. I don't even consider coordinating colors. It would make me too crazy. It always seems to work out.

Adopt A Greyhound-Save a Life
http://www.adopt-a-greyhound.org/
Old 07-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #61
Stazon Splitcoast

What she said! LOL! LM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minders View Post
I'm SUO because I find it easier to match and coordinate things in one company. I get overwhelmed with too many choices. I feel that while I still spend a lot of money I'm more productive and use more of what I do buy. I also LOVE to shop so it's better that I limit myself to one company because I could EASILY overspend a lot if I bought from more than one.

And as far as why it's SU it's just because that's what I was introduced to first. I would probably be whatever only if I found xyz company first I do think SU is the best though...but I'm biased, lol! Oh and I became SUO way before I became a demo and it is WHY I became a demo. Again, it's just easier for me!

If you would like to see my cards, please click here :-)

Gallery updated Aug 30, 2019
Psa. 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #62
Crimping Master

I guess technically I'm not Stampin' Up ONLY, but I am SU predominantly for my cards. I love their stamps - the images are in styles I like. I've looked at other companies, I've even tried other companies, and in the end the majority of those stamps don't get used.

I love SU cardstock for the quality. While I do love their DSP, I also love other dsp, and I'll use it. I don't need the colours to match, they just have to go together.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #63
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, this is an interesting thread; everyone's differing viewpoints are fun to read!

I started with SU! and have ventured out over the years. I still stick with SU! papers, inks, ribbons, and embellishments but have also added PTI papers, ribbons, and embellishments. I have found that even though a lot of the SU! and PTI CS are very similar, sometimes when I am trying to match DP one of them will be "off" whereas the other works perfectly. I like having both options available to me.

I buy stamps, DP, and embellishments from many different companies...whatever strikes my fancy. I then have my "core" SU! and PTI to pair it with.

If any of you have ever watched What Not to Wear...I agree with Stacy and Clinton...it doesn't have to "match", it has to "go".

Just Monkeying Around....
I design for: Bugaboo
Old 07-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #64
Polyshrink Goddess

WOW!! Having a bad night? they are just expressing their opinion - you don't have to agree, but you don't have to be so negative either....just saying......WOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karenwhite View Post
Oh Baloney. All you need is a little imagination and as pointed out some swatches. I have around 160 different ink pads from a variety of companies including SU! and find it pretty easy to match pretty well anything. I keep a variety of ribbons, I also sew so ribbons are a necessity. You just have to work a little harder at matching that is all. Or, shock! horror! make your own colours.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #65
Polyshrink Goddess

I agree - lots of negativity over expressing opinion. Whether you use one company or 100, you can be as creative as you want! How nice that we as individuals are still allowed to decide for ourselves what works!!! I say, do whatever makes YOU feel good - one company or lots of them, do what makes YOU happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minders View Post
What works for one does not work for all. I find this thread a bit negative by saying that limiting yourself to one company stifles creativity. I know I'm plenty creative and so are other whatever-only company stampers. There are FANTASTIC crafters out there who only use one company (whatever it may be) and we ALL have our OWN reasons for why we do what we do. I don't feel that it's anyone's place to say "you shouldn't just buy from one" or any of the other comments that have been made. I'll be unsubscribing from this thread...maybe I'm just sensitive but I get tired of hearing "oh, you should be using this, or that or whatever"

Later gators
Old 07-09-2011, 10:15 PM   #66
Polyshrink Goddess

Just to clarify a few things: demonstrators can use whatever they want when they create - nobody holds a gun to our head to be demonstrators. BUT, if you are one, then you have made a conscious choice to go with that company and so it makes sense to use the product you represent. And, you were not "expected" to run a class - you can do as little or as much as you want as a demonstrator. You never had to teach a class if you did not want to. You could have had friends over and used whatever products you wanted INCLUDING your SU! products. Many hobby demos do this with no problem However, why be a demonstrator for a company if you don't want to share and use their products? Please be careful when making bold statements like "push" and "expect" - last time I checked, none of these companies have a draft, they still accept applications in the form of volunteers. I have been part of the papercrafting industry for 22 years, have been on several design teams for major paper and stamp manufacturers, designed for CHA, and yes, I am a demonstrator and love every minute of it. It's a choice I made - nobody made it for me, least of all Stampin' Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver unicorn View Post
I agree - the limits that SU put on it's demos means they are always going to push the "pure" SU style.
Thou shalt not use other products in the demonstation, every card will be just su in every aspect. I quite like some of their cardstock but use it with MS punches, emboss with the cuttlebug, cut it with my cricut, stamp with LOTV and colour in with my promarkers. I used to be a demo and soon left when told I had to use their card, ribbon, stamp, markers, I was expected to run a class and have 15 girls produce an identical card, all in the name of sales - not for me thanks.
There is just too much fantastic product out there to be stuck with one brand
Old 07-10-2011, 05:47 AM   #67
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinalex View Post
Just to clarify a few things: demonstrators can use whatever they want when they create...
Very nicely put, Stampinalex.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:40 AM   #68
Die Cut Diva

Whoever compared this to clothing hit the nail on the head for me. I have a friend who goes to stores and buys whatever is on the mannequins. And that's her outfit. She doesn't ever separate those pieces and make new outfits. She also always looks stylish and put together.

I can't bring myself to dress that way. I shop in many different stores and buy pieces, not outfits. I like finding new ways to combine existing items in my wardrobe. I'm told I also look stylish and put together.

My stamp supplies are the same way. I have a lot of SU, especially the colored cardstock and ink pads. But I also buy cardstock from Marcos, and have a soft spot for Stardream paper. I've recently bought some packs of PTI and a*muse to see how I like those. My stamps come from dozens of companies.

I enjoy flipping through my image catalog and putting things together.

The only thing that thwarts me is patterned paper. I can't ever seem to make it work, so I've stopped buying it and stopped trying to integrate it into my cards.

My Pinterest Boards
Old 07-10-2011, 06:45 AM   #69
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karenwhite View Post
Oh Baloney. All you need is a little imagination and as pointed out some swatches. I have around 160 different ink pads from a variety of companies including SU! and find it pretty easy to match pretty well anything. I keep a variety of ribbons, I also sew so ribbons are a necessity. You just have to work a little harder at matching that is all. Or, shock! horror! make your own colours.

This was (is) a great thread until this comment. Why do people have to say such mean ugly things! Geez. Everyone is entitled to their opiniion and that doesn't make them wrong! Just different.
I am mostly SU because that is what I started stamping with. I tried buying stamps and papers at other places but I just found the quality to be less than SU.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #70
Rubber Obsessor

Wow! A simple interesting post and it gets turned into an "issue"! Thought I was on the Two Peas NCBR board for a minute! LOL!

I wish I would have stuck with one line...unfortunately I can't afford SU...but it would have made things a lot easier for me and maybe I wouldn't have this box under my table full of things I don't/never use(d). The up side of that is, the Boy's & Girl's Club will be getting a nice donation of hardly used scrapping/craft stuff!
Old 07-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #71
Compulsive Stamper

I think it does stretch one creatively to step out from the familiar and the "easy" once in a while.

On Memorial Day weekend I took 4 classes with Jennifer McGuire, an extraordinary designer/stamper/teacher/scrapbooker/paper crafter.

While we used exactly ZERO SU product in her classes (of course, she works for Hero, Ranger, etc), I brought home tons of ideas for how to use SU product in exciting ways. I learned things...she got the juices flowing. Insipartion abounds...and she has no connection to SU.

I don't listen to just one band on the radio. I don't eat just one brand of salad dressing. I like chocolate and caramel. I have different rooms in my house painted different colors. I like Hockey *and* football.

Strano Ribbon makes me drool as much as SU ribbon.

Do what you love. Always.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #72
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzill_babe View Post
Do what you love. Always.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #73
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaddict View Post
I find it amazing how people can't manage to stay on the topic of the original post. This wasn't supposed to be about why a person should or shouldn't use the product of only one company, it was about why do you use only the product of one particular company.

I use the product of mostly only one company because I have a budget and if I were to shop at too many other places for paper-crafting supplies I would bankrupt my family and run out of room to store everything. I sometimes buy a die or stamp set or punch or whatever from another company because I like it. Not because I feel limited.

So back to the OP's question: Why do you demo or use the 1 company's products that you do?

Happy Stampin' everyone. No matter where you shop!

shellie
Here Here Shellie!! Why do these threads always become a place to bash others for their taste or opinion? Just state why you like your favorite company and let it go, there is no right or wrong answer. Please! Yes, I like SU because everything goes together and I don't have to run all over creation looks for just the right "insert item here" to make a card or scrapbook page.

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Old 07-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #74
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

When I started out as a scrapbooker, I spent a lot of time trying to match my inks and cs to patterned papers and when I managed to find something that worked, it felt like such a victory! Not finding things that matched pushed me to buy more ribbons and more cardstock and after a while, I started understanding the value in buying from one company and learned to focus on quantity over quality.

While I am now a demo and motivated to buy from myself, the other reason I buy mostly from one company is because I like their products. Plain and simple. I made a deal with myself when I signed up as a demo that I would stick with it for as long as it remained enjoyable. That, to me, means that I allow myself to buy things I like even if it’s from another company, because if I really wanted something and felt like I couldn’t get it just because of the name on the tag, that would feel very stifling

Another plus is that the SU! supplies come with organization options, which in turn allows me to have my supplies handy and therefore, those are the ones I use the most, even when doing personal projects. My other supplies are not as well organized and as is often the case, out of sight = out of mind...

Ooh, last but definitely not least for me: SU! offers sentiment stamps in French! That is one crucial component for me. While I can see the merit of some other companies’ products, stamp sets mainly composed of English sentiments just don't work for me. PTI would be one good example of that. Great projects and accessories, great inspiration and projects… wrong language.

Quote:
If any of you have ever watched What Not to Wear...I agree with Stacy and Clinton...it doesn't have to "match", it has to "go".

Haha. Angela, I love that quote!!! It always pop into my head when I’m matching colours…

Visit my gallery! ... or my blog (Yes, I caved!)
Old 07-11-2011, 07:37 PM   #75
Matboard Maniac

I started scrapbooking with Creative Memories and Stamping with Stampin' Up! (I ended up being consultants for both at one point - not at the same time.) I found myself being loyal to only those companies because that's how I learned the craft. After a while, I wanted to venture out and try other companies so I jumped ship and have tried all kinds of products and companies. Funny thing is that now I'm drawn back to mostly CM and SU! I have been selling off a lot of my craft supplies that are not those companies. I'm even signing back up as a SU! demo with the special this month! LOL! So I guess I was mostly company loyal without even knowing it!!
Old 07-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #76
Compulsive Stamper

In my early stamping/scrapbooking years I bought from many companies and acquired quite a collection of supplies. I spent more time buying than I did creating and eventually felt the quest to have the latest and greatest in my collection was more important than actually finishing projects. As I became a busy mom I decided my crafting time was too limited to spend shopping multiple companies/stores so I trimmed the fat and pretty much became exclusive to one company. By focusing on one company it has made shopping easy and my output increased dramatically. I love the products my company of choice offers and I’ve never felt limited only using one company. I think there are many great companies out there and agree that not one company has it all.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #77
Embossing Fanatic

I LOVE SU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quality stuff with a great selection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #78
Hardware Hotshot

So, I was inspired by this thread to try a little experiment. I spent the entire month of August paper crafting with only SU products. And you know what? It wasn't that hard at all. Actually, it was quite easy. Limiting myself to SU only forced me to be a little more creative, and I do think it was much easier to come up with a nice looking card by using products from only one company.

I am actually considering becoming an SU demo again! I'm just not certain that I can be a demo and be frugal at the same time. I do love the new catalog and the holiday mini!
Old 09-01-2011, 07:15 PM   #79
Rubber Obsessor

Can't "do" stamping up only because I just don't like their cardstock and that's one of the most important parts of the card. I really like my cards to have a white core so that when you open them up inside they are pretty and white - very fresh looking.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #80
Crimping Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcommish View Post
This was (is) a great thread until this comment. Why do people have to say such mean ugly things! Geez. Everyone is entitled to their opiniion and that doesn't make them wrong! Just different.
I am mostly SU because that is what I started stamping with. I tried buying stamps and papers at other places but I just found the quality to be less than SU.
So what was "mean" or "ugly" about me expressing my opinion. So I do not agree with what was said and expressed my opinion. I was not rude, and I certainly did not call anyone names - it is only "mean" and "ugly" because I did not agree...and that is the only reason...