Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-14-2006, 01:39 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White Signo, Glaze and Souffle Pen comparison

With all the talk of discontinuation of the White Signo Pen I thought I would share the comparison I have done of the three white gel pens I have in my collection. Using each pen I wrote it's name and followed it by five white dots - each was done in the same manner so that I could figure out the differences from one to the next. In hindsight I went back in and wrote the letter e to test it against the pooling that occured with the Gelly Roll pens, this is not shown in the photo.

Here is my analysis for what it is worth:
Signo pen - slightly shiny surface, very little "dimension", easiest to write small letters :-D , but I have been having trouble with my tip not writing and ended up having to rewrite this word several times to get it to come out "clean". The letter "e" did not pool. One other side note is that I needed to write slowly with the Signo pen in order to get even covereage. Dries immediately.
Glaze pen - shiny raised surface, "dimension" similar to embossing, dots were super easy to create, I needed to be careful to not overload an area with ink, first writing came out charmed :-D You must allow for dry time with this pen.
Souffle pen - slightly shiny raised surface, "dimension" similar to embossing, dots were super easy to create, I needed to be careful to not overload an area with ink, first writing also simple :-D You must allow for dry time with this pen.
Analysis - I like them all - LOL! I can see a use for each:mrgreen: So as with any experiment your conclusion can be biased to suite which product you are personally trying to promote.
Once again I can't see a picture attached here so I will post this on my blog as well - that way I know you can see the giant picture up close. Man do I wish I were a little more tech savvy!
Attached Thumbnails
White Signo, Glaze and Souffle Pen comparison-white-gel-pens-sm.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-14-2006, 02:02 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the Glaze and Souffle Pen too. I used it on my Daughters thank you cards for her birthday party and they really look cute. You hit the nail on the head with your comments.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes