In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Stazon Splitcoast
 
daiseyfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: with Polo!
Posts: 24,463
Default where to buy magnolia stamps?

where are some places to get these so i don't have to pay the overseas shippin costs? links would be super duper appreciated, tia!
daiseyfreak is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
Glitter Guru
 
wendalyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Posts: 5,061
Default

Overseas shipping is just as cheap as US shipping plus stamps are cheaper than in the US. I buy them straight from their store and normally i put in around a $100 order which shipping runs about $5. Each stamp runs $9 - 10 and i seen places here in the US selling the same for $12.50. If you do a search for Magnolia there are a few US companys now selling but you will pay more. Also from the day i place my order it takes 10 days and I have them in my greedy little hands lol. I just placed an order the other night for the newest ones...
__________________
Visit my blog CreationsByWendalyn
wendalyn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:37 AM   #3
Rubber Obsessor
 
tachris100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 123
Default

I have to say the ones that I bought direct had no mounting foam on them. I ordered them from Joann Sheen in the UK and hers came with mounting foam and she offers free postage no matter where you live.

But there is a US/Canada distributor. She doesn't have her website up yet as there is a lot to do but you can contact her at [email protected] and ask her for her inventory sheet it has all the pictures of what she has in stock and this is what she wrote to me

"Hello,
Our web site online store won't be open for several weeks but we are
filling orders now. I have attached our inventory. Please copy and paste
into a new document the ones you would like and send it to me. The Tilda
and Edwin images are $12.00, the remainder range from $9.00 to $14.50
for the large stamp, the adorable swing. If you provide me with shipping
address, your daytime phone number.
I will call you and we can put together an order for you. We accept
Visa, Mastercard, Discover or we can send you a PayPal invoice. We have
just started a group for Magnolia stamp owners where we will discuss
colouring images, creating scenes etc. I hope you will join us.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MAGNOLIA-licious/

Have a MAGNOLIA-licious day,
Diana"

Enjoy

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com
tachris100 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #4
Compulsive Stamper
 
Padmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Default

If you order direct from the Magnolia site, there is an option for EZ Mount (it says EZ) before you add the stamp into your cart. I get all my stamps mounted on EZ mount so I can use them as soon as they arrive.

The above poster is right about the shipping cost, it is really no more than priority postage and it comes pretty quick! I usually get mine in 8 days.
Padmo is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #5
Rubber Obsessor
 
Aggie Amy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hiding from my DSS!
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmo View Post
If you order direct from the Magnolia site, there is an option for EZ Mount (it says EZ) before you add the stamp into your cart. I get all my stamps mounted on EZ mount so I can use them as soon as they arrive.

The above poster is right about the shipping cost, it is really no more than priority postage and it comes pretty quick! I usually get mine in 8 days.
http://www.dreamcottage.nu/english1/index1.html

Is this the correct site? Do you use Economy or Air? Is the shipping generally accurate or do they reprice when they process the order? I ask because of the little message that pops up with the terms you must accept to order. Very confused. Love the stamps, but don't want to get in over my head on this....any help would be appreciated. TIA
Aggie Amy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #6
Glitter Guru
 
wendalyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Posts: 5,061
Default

That is the correct address - Make sure you switch it to USD in the currency and not the KR which is Swedish Krowns. Stamps for Tilda and Edwin are normally $9.00 there which again is cheaper than the places i located in the US / Canada. unless of course your in Canada. I use AIR which is 10 days from the day I order. Not sure on Economy. I have place several orders and most i have ever paid for shipping i think was $5 or $6 i think. I have never had a problem with any of their orders. I also belong to their stamp club which i get 4x a year and its a great deal its like $45 or something and that includes shipping. You get like 5 - 7 Tilda/Edwins and rest are background and accessories. OH i don't buy the little accessories except for the one's that come with my stamps on regular orders cause to me they are expensive. I also always order UM no EZ foam attached. I have however on the older ones had the optiions of the Ez foam ones which didn't make my shipping anymore. I have an order that i placed last week for the new one's that i should have end of next week i can't wait. They are too cute. On the new stamps the last 2 pages i think it was were one's we got in our last stamp club that we got last month.

PS They do not change your order for shipping it is whatever it shows.
__________________
Visit my blog CreationsByWendalyn
wendalyn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #7
Watercolor Wizard
 
Stampin SandyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 8,281
Default

I just placed an order yesterday for three stamps, having them shipped by air and the shipping was $5.00. That's cheaper than some items here in the US. I can't wait to get them. This will be my first order ever. I am so excited.
__________________
Sandy~

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Stampin SandyH is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
Hardware Hotshot
 
Suzy_H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newfoundland
Posts: 4,459
Default

You can buy direct from magnolia unmounted OR EZ mount and the shipping is very cheap. They usually cost less too - just take longer to arrive (2-3 weeks)
__________________
My Blog ~ Papermonkey

Designing For Great Companies Including:
Suzy_H is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:46 AM   #9
Rubber Obsessor
 
Em. x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mid Wales
Posts: 135
Default

I sell magnolia stamps and have many US customers. The stamps only come as EZ mounted (this is all thats available to us).

Shipping costs are 2.45 for orders under 25 (works out roughly $4 and free for orders over that amount (free international shipping is for unmounted/EZ mounted stamps only).

I'm not going to add a link but if anyone would like to view them then feel free to contact me.

Just trying to help out and add to your list of magnolia suppliers. x
Em. x is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:31 AM   #10
Polyshrink Goddess
 
CharityHand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hickory, NC
Posts: 522
Default

This site has Magnolia stamps and their shipping prices are very good. Hope this helps! I know there are a few other sellers out there, but this is the first US seller that I've seen that actually has a site with a shopping basket and pictures of the products.

http://www.rosesonpaper.com/
CharityHand is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #11
Polyshrink Goddess
 
JohnsPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Posts: 577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendalyn View Post
I also belong to their stamp club which i get 4x a year and its a great deal its like $45 or something and that includes shipping. You get like 5 - 7 Tilda/Edwins and rest are background and accessories. OH i don't buy the little accessories except for the one's that come with my stamps on regular orders cause to me they are expensive. I also always order UM no EZ foam attached. I have however on the older ones had the optiions of the Ez foam ones which didn't make my shipping anymore. I have an order that i placed last week for the new one's that i should have end of next week i can't wait. They are too cute. On the new stamps the last 2 pages i think it was were one's we got in our last stamp club that we got last month.

PS They do not change your order for shipping it is whatever it shows.
Is there a link to their kit?? I looked on the site but I don't see it and for 45$ that sounds like a GREAT deal!!
JohnsPrincess is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #12
Embossing Fanatic
 
townscrppr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Petrolia, Ontario
Posts: 64
Default magnolia

I also sell them.
[email protected]

email me and i will show you what i have
Phebe
townscrppr is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #13
Glitter Guru
 
wendalyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Posts: 5,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsPrincess View Post
Is there a link to their kit?? I looked on the site but I don't see it and for 45$ that sounds like a GREAT deal!!
If you go to the website and click on the link at the top that says Magnolia's Inspiration Blog then it opens up and there is a tab that says Magnolia's stamp club. I believe the next one comes out sometime next month.
__________________
Visit my blog CreationsByWendalyn
wendalyn is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #14
Polyshrink Goddess
 
mrsjllove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 688
Default

I bought some from here: http://littlecs.ecrater.com/category.php?cid=559130
__________________
Cuppycake - My blog
I design for
All That Scraps
mrsjllove is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:36 AM   #15
Pearl-ExPert
 
KayInFL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In Florida!
Posts: 2,025
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjllove View Post
That's a great site (new to me!) Thanks for sharing
__________________
Bloom With Kay blog
KayInFL is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:11 AM   #16
Crimping Master
 
Patrina+2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Marietta, Ga
Posts: 1,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie Amy View Post
http://www.dreamcottage.nu/english1/index1.html

Is this the correct site? Do you use Economy or Air? Is the shipping generally accurate or do they reprice when they process the order? I ask because of the little message that pops up with the terms you must accept to order. Very confused. Love the stamps, but don't want to get in over my head on this....any help would be appreciated. TIA
I must have done something wrong. I choose the correct currency and all but the stamp was $85.00, and shipping was $35.00. I know that can't be right. Any advice?
Patrina+2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:10 AM   #17
Crimping Master
 
Patrina+2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Marietta, Ga
Posts: 1,131
Default

Bumping still looking for help!
Patrina+2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #18
Rubber Obsessor
 
Em. x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mid Wales
Posts: 135
Default

I think when it goes through the checkout it should take the right amount. I experienced the same before i started selling them and used to buy direct.
Em. x is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #19
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
 
Kathleen Curry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrina+2 View Post
I must have done something wrong. I choose the correct currency and all but the stamp was $85.00, and shipping was $35.00. I know that can't be right. Any advice?
The website is a little confusing. When you chose the currency it gives you the US price, but then the invoice type thing has the amount in Sweedish currency. Not sure why it comes out like that. It probably was the website, not you, because the same thing happened to me. But I was charged properly, and the shipping was cheap (about $10) and I ordered a lot of stamps. The best part, I had my stamps in about a week! I'm loving them and couldn't be happier with the service. Thinking about that stamp club that is 4 times a year, seems like a great deal!
__________________
My Gallery, My Blog
Kathleen Curry is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #20
Rubber Obsessor
 
poochiegrammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Anywhere I can stamp!!!
Posts: 128
Default

Here's an email address to order within the USA. I received my order, the shipping costs were extremely reasonable.

[email protected]

poochiegrammy is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #21
Polyshrink Goddess
 
mrsjllove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayInFL View Post
That's a great site (new to me!) Thanks for sharing
Quite welcome! Jen is really a great gal and is growing her business every day...she just put up a preorder for those cool new Sarah Kay Christmas stamps. I can't wait! hehe!
__________________
Cuppycake - My blog
I design for
All That Scraps
mrsjllove is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #22
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
resqbarbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: south of SOHO
Posts: 21,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachris100 View Post
I have to say the ones that I bought direct had no mounting foam on them. I ordered them from Joann Sheen in the UK and hers came with mounting foam and she offers free postage no matter where you live.

But there is a US/Canada distributor. She doesn't have her website up yet as there is a lot to do but you can contact her at [email protected] and ask her for her inventory sheet it has all the pictures of what she has in stock and this is what she wrote to me

"Hello,
Our web site online store won't be open for several weeks but we are
filling orders now. I have attached our inventory. Please copy and paste
into a new document the ones you would like and send it to me. The Tilda
and Edwin images are $12.00, the remainder range from $9.00 to $14.50
for the large stamp, the adorable swing. If you provide me with shipping
address, your daytime phone number.
I will call you and we can put together an order for you. We accept
Visa, Mastercard, Discover or we can send you a PayPal invoice. We have
just started a group for Magnolia stamp owners where we will discuss
colouring images, creating scenes etc. I hope you will join us.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MAGNOLIA-licious/

Have a MAGNOLIA-licious day,
Diana"

Enjoy

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

I bought mine from Diana...fast and easy! She is a sweetheart!
__________________
I missed this place!

Denise

resqbarbie is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:44 PM   #23
Rubber Obsessor
 
najahlei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 137
Default

I too have ordered from Diana & Little C's--both offer wonderful and fast service
najahlei is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off