In the Forums

Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter





Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads


 
Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #161
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minders View Post
First of all I don't know why you seem so bitter and are being so snotty in your comments to people. We are all just putting our point of view out there, seriously...it's Christmas time for goodness sakes. Something bad must have happened to you by a demo or something and for that I'm sorry, but there are a LOT of good ones and plain good people out there. I've been trying to be nice and polite but I can't do it anymore.

Good, you helped your demo clean up, that's awesome...not everyone is like that. That's fine, but you're not getting the point here that this is all part of the deal and why maybe we charge a fee or what not, we need to be paid for what we "do". Clean up is involved as is everything else. And yes we can make a profit off of the cattys which is the POINT, it's a business...it's supposed to MAKE MONEY! Every demo is different whether they give cattys away or charge or whatever it's our choice.

And for the record, most of us DO have a M-F 9-5 job (in FACT I have a job where I work A LOT more hours than that and up to 7 days a week sometimes and also for the record I CAN'T take time off whenever I want I even have only a 2 month window in which I can get freaking married otherwise no honeymoon for us). For said job I must buy a uniform and other things. And know what, sometimes I get bled on or puked on even and guess what I'm pissed off and have to buy a new shirt or pants or whatever, so that aspect's the same, I don't like my stuff getting trashed no matter what it is. With that being said and the economy the way it is I know a lot of demos who this IS thier only job. So, they have to work harder than anyone because it is NOT easy to make money doing this. Really, I think a lot of them do not take time off, I'm pretty sure they are entering orders and taking calls and emails on vacation and what not. Heck I have ladies who call me at freaking 9 at night...this job has no set hours!

I'm a demo for FUN and right now this thread is sucking the thread out of being a demo! Again, I don't know why you seem so angry but whatever it is, I'm truly sorry but you need to get over it and deal if you don't like SU! fine whatever...we are just tired of hearing it. If you don't like SU! then stop talking about it!
I am just sick of seeing the Demos gang up on anyone that says anything negative about SU. If you don't like the real world then head back to the Demo forum... and I really do not care if you are polite or not... you certainly are not the first Demo to be impolite to those that are not a SU fans. But stop complaining and ganging up on those that don't love the product. It would be interesting to see how many of you that commented on this thread are actually Demos vs those that are not.

I have seen Demos on this thread do nothing but ***** about how much work is involved in their jobs... do you expect me to feel sorry for you? Same thing about working two jobs or having to buy work necessities. If you do not like it then CHANGE JOBS. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for you because you always have choices. You choose to do this so you (collectively) need to get over it and quit bringing it up. You want a pity party because you get a call at 9 PM? Don't suppose you thought about telling your customers to call no later than whatever time suits your lifestyle. I have a volunteer position with a branch of the military that I am on call 24/7/365 and I have gotten calls at 3 in the morning where I have been on the phone for the rest of the night. You don't see me *****ing about it because I know if I wanted to I could resign. You have the same option.

I guess being tired of hearing it works both ways... first you all attack someone for not liking SU and when I don't run away with my tail between my legs and stand up to the cheerleaders you want people to feel sorry for you.

You all do know that Santa isn't real, don't you?
Cinnistew is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #162
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollybear View Post
I think you have to separate SU corporation from the demos and yet remember some demos are influenced by the cultish attitude. Case in point--I had one demo who would not let us mention or use anything that was not SU, yet she asked we bring adhesive and a few other things but required that they were SU. This turned a lot of people off. She insisted SU had the best prices (not) and that the products at other stores could not be the same quality as the ones with the SU label even though identical. She insisted the sagging ink pads were the customer's fault, and defended the lack of customer service at the company, as shown in their mass produced emails that did not even answer the questions you asked. When we returned products that we felt were and actually WERE defective, she acted like we had the problem. I finally quit with her when I figured out that she was taking our purchased reinkers, opening them, reinking HER pads and then giving them to us like they were knew. Several of us figured this out since some of our reinkers came in plastic and others did not. Some had no ink on the tip and others did. She reflected the company values in that she was cultish in her defense of the company.

On the other hand, I have had a demo who would tell us we could use paint pads instead of the scrubbers, and told us to use our Michael's coupons on certain things that were nearly the same. She was NOT dishonest at all and did her best to make sure we loved stamping and had fun creating. I spent much, much more money with her because I trusted her and she was a decent person. She also begged and begged and begged the company to go unmounted and they claimed on a mother's grave they would never do such a thing. Then let the profits go down and see how they kept to that! I imagine they will be doing clear stamps in no time at all when they see that once again, the unmounted rubber is behind the times.

One has to remember that the demos are not THE company. The demos have no control over ugly paper or the lack of nice designs in recent catalogs. They have no control over corporate decisions like the new contracts.
You are absolutely right about separating the company from the Demos. There are awesome Demos, good Demos, and less-than-desirable Demos and I apologize to those Demos that are getting inadvertently included into the group known as "The Cheerleaders".

It would just be nice to be able to say a person does not like some SU product or another on this board and not get jumped over it by those that have the "cultish" attitude you spoke of.

Last edited by Cinnistew; 12-24-2009 at 07:17 PM..
Cinnistew is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #163
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....
 
Stampin Wrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Aboard the Enterprise, watching NCIS reruns!
Posts: 104,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnistew View Post
I am just sick of seeing the Demos gang up on anyone that says anything negative about SU. If you don't like the real world then head back to the Demo forum... and I really do not care if you are polite or not... you certainly are not the first Demo to be impolite to those that are not a SU fans. But stop complaining and ganging up on those that don't love the product. It would be interesting to see how many of you that commented on this thread are actually Demos vs those that are not.

I have seen Demos on this thread do nothing but ***** about how much work is involved in their jobs... do you expect me to feel sorry for you? Same thing about working two jobs or having to buy work necessities. If you do not like it then CHANGE JOBS. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for you because you always have choices. You choose to do this so you (collectively) need to get over it and quit bringing it up. You want a pity party because you get a call at 9 PM? Don't suppose you thought about telling your customers to call no later than whatever time suits your lifestyle. I have a volunteer position with a branch of the military that I am on call 24/7/365 and I have gotten calls at 3 in the morning where I have been on the phone for the rest of the night. You don't see me *****ing about it because I know if I wanted to I could resign. You have the same option.

I guess being tired of hearing it works both ways... first you all attack someone for not liking SU and when I don't run away with my tail between my legs and stand up to the cheerleaders you want people to feel sorry for you.

You all do know that Santa isn't real, don't you?
I don't mind people complaining about their jobs.

We have companies that have laid off 4 of 6 people, put the remaining two on "salary" and said they have to work enough hours to cover the ones gone, and no OT. And if you don't like it, leave. But um, in this economy????

Seriously, ladies, if you want to complain, I don't mind. I don't know a single person who loves every aspect of their job(s).

A lot of women do SU! for some extra money. Out here, we've had nearly all CA state employees be forced to take 3 days off every month, effectively a 14% pay cut. So maybe they don't have much choice in being able to drop their demoship even if they aren't always thrilled.

So, Merry Christmas, if you feel a need to beotch a little, I'll lend you a shoulder.

__________________
Kathy Wrose

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
"It was fun." - Kirk, Star Trek: Generations
Stampin Wrose is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #164
Crimping Master
 
BBStampin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Clarksville, Tennesse
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by se_stamper View Post
Wow MrTellsAll, you ought to look up that other guy on here who has a beef with SU, you two would make quite a good pair LOL
Maybe they are really one and the same........
__________________
Bonnie
My tiny little gallery: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=108587
BBStampin is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:20 PM   #165
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
Minders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 15,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnistew View Post
I am just sick of seeing the Demos gang up on anyone that says anything negative about SU. If you don't like the real world then head back to the Demo forum... and I really do not care if you are polite or not... you certainly are not the first Demo to be impolite to those that are not a SU fans. But stop complaining and ganging up on those that don't love the product. It would be interesting to see how many of you that commented on this thread are actually Demos vs those that are not.

I have seen Demos on this thread do nothing but ***** about how much work is involved in their jobs... do you expect me to feel sorry for you? Same thing about working two jobs or having to buy work necessities. If you do not like it then CHANGE JOBS. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for you because you always have choices. You choose to do this so you (collectively) need to get over it and quit bringing it up. You want a pity party because you get a call at 9 PM? Don't suppose you thought about telling your customers to call no later than whatever time suits your lifestyle. I have a volunteer position with a branch of the military that I am on call 24/7/365 and I have gotten calls at 3 in the morning where I have been on the phone for the rest of the night. You don't see me *****ing about it because I know if I wanted to I could resign. You have the same option.

I guess being tired of hearing it works both ways... first you all attack someone for not liking SU and when I don't run away with my tail between my legs and stand up to the cheerleaders you want people to feel sorry for you.

You all do know that Santa isn't real, don't you?
I don't think I'm ganging up on anyone. And I have certainly been nicer than you have been and nicer than I should be. Um and I don't want you to be sorry for me...I LOVE MY JOBS...both of them and I wasn't *******, was just giving you another side of the story (the phone call was just an example, I was brought up to be very cognizant of calling peoples houses too late among other good manners)...which you really don't seem to want to hear anyway so I'm done with this thread. You have gotten what you wanted which is to stir the pot so congratulations. Im off to have myself quite the Merry Christmas and I hope you can do the same.
__________________
My gallery

Check out my blog


Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Minders is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #166
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
I don't think I'm ganging up on anyone. And I have certainly been nicer than you have been and nicer than I should be.
I wasn't talking about you specifically and not on this thread. I am talking about various threads over the past few years. I have stated how I feel about the Cheerleaders... just because you do not like it does not mean that am being mean. Glad you like your jobs... I love mine, too!

Quote:
Um and I don't want you to be sorry for me...I LOVE MY JOBS...both of them and I wasn't *******, was just giving you another side of the story (the phone call was just an example, I was brought up to be very cognizant of calling peoples houses too late among other good manners)...which you really don't seem to want to hear anyway so I'm done with this thread.
And why would I want to hear about a business phone call you got? I don't call anyone after 0730 unless they specifically tell me to. What other people do and whether or not they have good manners is not my concern.

Quote:
You have gotten what you wanted which is to stir the pot so congratulations. Im off to have myself quite the Merry Christmas and I hope you can do the same.
Why is it every time someone shows the slightest bit of negativity to anything SU it is considered "stirring the pot" but when the cheerleaders do it it is defending their business?

Merry Christmas to you, too.
Cinnistew is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:57 PM   #167
Matboard Maniac
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnistew View Post

And why would I want to hear about a business phone call you got? I don't call anyone after 0730 unless they specifically tell me to. What other people do and whether or not they have good manners is not my concern.
I would think most people would rather not receive a call BEFORE 0730 )

Jodie
stampinmamiof2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #168
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinmamiof2 View Post
I would think most people would rather not receive a call BEFORE 0730 )

Jodie
LOL... sorry for the typo... I meant 7:30! Looks like it is bedtime for me!
Cinnistew is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #169
Embossing Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: federal way, wa
Posts: 63
Default

VIRGINIA........THERE I S A SANTA IF YOU JUST BELIEVE ! !

AND PERSONALLY EVEN SOMEONE BIGGER THAN SANTA......IF YOU BELIEVE !
MERRY CHRIST MAS ON THIS CHRIST MAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stampinorah is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:30 AM   #170
Stampin' Fool
 
Momofoneson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Holmes, South Eastern New York
Posts: 1,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minders View Post
With that being said and the economy the way it is I know a lot of demos who this IS thier only job. So, they have to work harder than anyone
Not true. Demos do not work harder than anyone. Demos need only make 300.00 per quarter in sales to make minimums. I am an engineer and a writer. I work 7 days a week, at least 16 hours a day. If I'm not at my corporate job, then I'm writing so much that my son complains. I can't quit my corporate job. I have 20 years invested in it, a retirement package that I will lose should I quit and health insurance that my family needs. An SU demo can quit. If SU is their only job, they should be out there looking. There are jobs out there. Really. You can't make enough money to support a family selling SU. I don't know any demos who do it as their only source of income for their families. My job is my only source of income for my family. My husband lost his job when our corporation cut many jobs. He hasn't been able to find work because he's going on 51 and it seems that everyone wants young blood these days. Anyway, just thought I'd disagree with your statement. There are days when I too hate my day job, especially when my boss is being a j*ck*ss, but SU is not the only company out there that has independent contractors sell their stamps. CTMH and TAC also have independent contactors sell stamps and they don't police their demos to the point of telling them what they can or can't put on their personal blogs. Yikes, smells of big brother and I love SU products.

Anyway, God Bless Us, Everyone! Merry Christmas and a Very Blessed and Healthy New Year!
__________________
Terri, mom to Matthew(boy), Mittens, Grey, and M. Night
My Facebook Page
Tere Loves To Stamp
Momofoneson is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 02:47 AM   #171
Stampin' Fool
 
Momofoneson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Holmes, South Eastern New York
Posts: 1,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofoneson View Post
CTMH and TAC also have independent contactors sell stamps
One more thing I want to add, SU has the lowest payout for independent contractors. SU is 20%, CTMH is 22% and I believe TAC is still 25%. Really, you do have a choice and you picked SU.

God Bless Us, Everyone! A very blessed holiday and healthy, happy New Year!
__________________
Terri, mom to Matthew(boy), Mittens, Grey, and M. Night
My Facebook Page
Tere Loves To Stamp
Momofoneson is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #172
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
Minders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 15,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofoneson View Post
Not true. Demos do not work harder than anyone. Demos need only make 300.00 per quarter in sales to make minimums. I am an engineer and a writer. I work 7 days a week, at least 16 hours a day. If I'm not at my corporate job, then I'm writing so much that my son complains. I can't quit my corporate job. I have 20 years invested in it, a retirement package that I will lose should I quit and health insurance that my family needs. An SU demo can quit. If SU is their only job, they should be out there looking. There are jobs out there. Really. You can't make enough money to support a family selling SU. I don't know any demos who do it as their only source of income for their families. My job is my only source of income for my family. My husband lost his job when our corporation cut many jobs. He hasn't been able to find work because he's going on 51 and it seems that everyone wants young blood these days. Anyway, just thought I'd disagree with your statement. There are days when I too hate my day job, especially when my boss is being a j*ck*ss, but SU is not the only company out there that has independent contractors sell their stamps. CTMH and TAC also have independent contactors sell stamps and they don't police their demos to the point of telling them what they can or can't put on their personal blogs. Yikes, smells of big brother and I love SU products.

Anyway, God Bless Us, Everyone! Merry Christmas and a Very Blessed and Healthy New Year!
Ok, I said I was leaving but I wanted to clear this up. You misquoted me or at least misunderstood what I meant and maybe I didn't state it clearly. I meant that demos who's only source of income probably have to work a bit harder than us demos that have a full time job that is our main source of income. And actually SOME demos do make enough to support their families. They work 99% harder at it than someone like me. And just for the record, making your minimums only keeps you active, it doesn't make you much money (not that I really care, I'm a hobby demo for the most part). But really as you said 20% of 300 isn't much. And yeah an SU demo can quit but what if that IS thier only income at the moment...some is better than none. I was NOT complaining about the hard work that it takes. Just trying to get the point across to some people who don't seem to get it, that it IS hard work, it's not ALL fun and stamping (which by the way I enjoy the work part of it). I know that CTMH demos and all the other ones work just as hard, it has nothing to do with the company but the direct selling business as a whole. Does that make sense? Everyone hates their jobs sometimes (and I LOVE mu SU job compared to my real one most days!). And yes I chose SU! and I love it and I'm sticking with it. Just like I chose my real job too!

So I in no way meant that no one else worked as hard, that's just silly. Heck, I often work 12-16 hours days and over 50-80 hours a week...I work late hours or early hours, I don't get a lunch break or dinner break many days...have to work in the rain or the heat or the cold....so I KNOW about hard work and I would never tell anyone they didn't work hard, so sorry if that was mis-stated.

Hope that cleared it up for you and merry Christmas. I really am done with this thread....it's just hard to leave when someone misunderstands you
__________________
My gallery

Check out my blog


Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Minders is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:58 AM   #173
Insane Embellisher
 
scrappinforNate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: VA
Posts: 856
Default

I agree with Minders, demos whom are making a career out of it work very hard, harder than us "fun" demos. I am not one who could ever make a career out of it because, well, a) I don't want to and b) it does take a lot of work in the sales department which is not my cup of tea.

I don't have a problem with anyone stating their opinions whether they like or dislike a product. I'm not a big fan of many stamp companies and heck a lot of the new SU stamp sets are not my style either. I don't have a problem with cheerleaders either- as long as they don't bash other people which I don't think this thread has gotten to YET. I think though, the OP had the intent of starting a bashing thread which of course is going to ruffle feathers. Now it's our job to ignore and go on

Oh and I also don't mind people complaining about their jobs, no matter what, on occasion. I teach. I love my kids. But you know, there are days that stink. Mostly because of all the other crap- paperwork, hot headed parents and co-workers, but just because I complain on occasion doesn't mean I don't appreciate my job and want to keep it. We're human. and that's okay!
__________________
Kelley- Mom to 2 beautiful boys and a princess!
My blog: returning from a deep sleep!
scrappinforNate is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 07:31 AM   #174
Stampin' Fool
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 1,400
Default

Anyone notice that the OP hasn't been back?
Can you say "troll"? They only come in to stir things up, observe the nastiness they create, then laugh and go away.

DON'T feed the trolls! Don't respond to threads started by trolls, and let the threads die a quick death. Really, we are way smarter than this.....
isewquilts2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #175
Matboard Maniac
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 259
Default

The OP hasn't responded since the original posts and hasn't even logged back on (since he joined on 12/22) to see which direction the conversation turned. Let's just let this thread die a quiet death and enjoy our holidays! Happy New Year!

Jodie
stampinmamiof2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:20 AM   #176
Stampin' Fool
 
thechecker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,278
Default

Sigh. Five pages later and I still haven't read any "secret" info. I thought it was promised?

Hehehhee

Anne
thechecker is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #177
Crimping Master
 
dorothyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Derry, NH
Posts: 1,030
Send a message via Skype™ to dorothyjane
Default

Well that is exactly what I was going to write. What info did the original poster have that was so negative about SU. What confirmed info does he have about Shelley selling out or letting the company go or whatever he had inside info on. He never did say. Just made the negative comments and the rest of us went off on it. Give us the info. Maybe then we can made comments about that information.
dorothyjane is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:01 AM   #178
Matboard Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 214
Default

I was not going to respond on this thread because those who adore stampin up breath stampin up, love stampin up, are always going to be very protective of the company.
Seen as SE STAMPER FINDS IT TOTALLY AMUSING TO SLAG MALE GENDER LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER MALE WHO AS A ISSUE WITH STAMPIN UP SHOULD GET TO TOGETHER THIS IS UNCALLED FOR AND DISGUSTING WHY BOTHER TO MENTION ANOTHER MALE. This once was a intelligent stampin forum anything SU related is always the one with bashing negatives and nastiness.
I for one loved STAMIN UP USED their wonderful cardstocks inpads etc until the day they rung up a stamping AMERICAN company i dealt with and stuck their nose into my private affairs, my profession and that is disgusting, they wanted to know if i was an agent of that company, for sensible reasons i am not going to name this wonderful and very proffessional stamping companys at all.
Stampin up caters brilliantly for the FEMALE gender rewards superbly for the FEMALE gender BUT cannot understand the MALE they even DO not aknowledge they exists even when a demo because it always says SHE or HER in any of the litererature or the demo manual, and in the UK this is not POLITICALLY CORRECT and thats one thing they need to get their intelligence around. PLEASE STOP ALL THIS BASHING ON MALE STAMPERS THEIR ARE VERY FEW and i dont know why this thread was started but like me i said i had MY GENUINE REASONS FOR BEEN EXTREMLY CROSS WITH STAMPIN UP.
They are not the company they once were and they have some insecureness in the industry, have HURT A LOT OF CRAFTING PEOPLE GLOBALLY NOW WITH THEIR HIGH AND MIGHTY ATTITUDES.
I have never ever seen so much chat on a single stamping company like STAMPIN UP i know of many people sadly clearing out of all their personal stamps and SU related craft items and many have loved this company since it formed in 1988.
IN the world today you cannot voice off and think it will crawl under a carpet and settle like dust. MANY BEAUTIFUL AND CARING PEOPLE HERE AT SPLITCOAST THIS YEAR HAVE BEEN HURT BY STAMPIN UP ME JUST ONE SINGLE PERSON AND I WAS NEVER A DEMO FOR THEM THEY GOT ME MIXED UP WITH A FRIEND WHO RESIDES AT THE SAME ADDRESS WHO WAS A DEMO AND IS NO LONGER A DEMO AND HATES THE COMPANY FOR THEIR ABRUPTNESS AND UNCARING ATTITUDE.
this will be my last post on STAMPIN UP IM TIRED OF READING ABOUT THEM AND I SHALL ALWAYS FOCUS ON BETTER STAMPING THREADS WITH MORE INTELLIGANCE THAN THE PROTECTIVE SU BRIGADE.
IF ANYONE FEELS THEY WANT TO EXTEND PROTECT SU PLEASE FEEL FREE I HAVE PAST CARING ALL I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW IS THEY ARE NOT NICE AND BE CAREFUL IF YOUR FACE DONT FIT.
IT looks like somone has stirred the hornets nest initially by starting this thread but leave it its not worth it will only end up hurting more and more peopls and yes my words will have offended some but im sick of some on here digging up old dirt .
If stampin up topics are on her at splitcoast i shall let the ones post but for me my fingers wont be typing anymore because it always ends up somone to follow turning the next post nasty.
Have A great New YEAR everyone keep it peaceful PLEASE.
andrew overton is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:07 AM   #179
Matboard Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 214
Default

Who by the way sorry to disapoint you CRAFTY1021 but MR TEELS ALL IS NOT ME ANDREW SO THAT MEANS SOMONE ELSE ON HERE DOES NOT FEEL HAPPY WITH STAMPIN UP. PLEASE stop your negativity and yes i love Chiristamas in fact if you care to check up i was born on CHRISTMAS DAY i dont strat tiopicsd like this.
andrew overton is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:26 AM   #180
Matboard Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
Who by the way sorry to disapoint you CRAFTY1021 but MR TEELS ALL IS NOT ME ANDREW SO THAT MEANS SOMONE ELSE ON HERE DOES NOT FEEL HAPPY WITH STAMPIN UP. PLEASE stop your negativity and yes i love Chiristamas in fact if you care to check up i was born on CHRISTMAS DAY i dont strat tiopicsd like this.
I almost forgot onreading just some posts somone feels i am the same person wrong i joined here at splicoast january 2006 and i dont always feel like posting, whoever MR Tells All is i dont know but im from the UK i better check up where MR Tells All is from.
andrew overton is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #181
Matboard Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
I almost forgot onreading just some posts somone feels i am the same person wrong i joined here at splicoast january 2006 and i dont always feel like posting, whoever MR Tells All is i dont know but im from the UK i better check up where MR Tells All is from.
Just checked up on MR TELLS ALL and no place of country or profile i dont need to hide my identity and many of you wont know me neither i presume as soon as a male comes on here its a scarce thing but if you persist as a female stamping comunity and lash out MALE Stampers, many wont register or post on here. People can call me what they want i learned to build a iron suit around me years ago, i would like to be able to come on here like i have since 2006 read many threads enjoyed the stamping , the worst part here is posting you never know what will happen. I dont know who the invisible man or person was but i am not happy because it has made me look like a bad person just because i now no longer like a company which others do and by the way what happens if its a FEMALE IN DISGUISE WHO HAS STARTED THIS successfully stirring the hornets nest just let this die its not worth it.
andrew overton is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 09:37 AM   #182
Stazon Splitcoast
 
row4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
Stampin up caters brilliantly for the FEMALE gender rewards superbly for the FEMALE gender BUT cannot understand the MALE they even DO not aknowledge they exists even when a demo because it always says SHE or HER in any of the litererature or the demo manual, and in the UK this is not POLITICALLY CORRECT and thats one thing they need to get their intelligence around.
They have acknowledged that they realize there are male stampers and male demos, but for brevity's sake have chosen to use female descriptors in their publications. Papercrafting definitely seems to be a female-dominated hobby, and I'm always pleasantly surprised to meet a male stamper. As for the products, those of us with more sons and brothers than daughters and sisters have been asking for more masculine stamp sets and DSP and as long as we keep persisting in our requests (and buying the stuff they put out so they can see by the sales numbers that it's worth making) they'll eventually come through for us!
__________________
Rachel
Proud SU! demo and Sci-Fi Geek!


My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
row4d is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #183
Pearl-ExPert
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
Who by the way sorry to disapoint you CRAFTY1021 but MR TEELS ALL IS NOT ME ANDREW SO THAT MEANS SOMONE ELSE ON HERE DOES NOT FEEL HAPPY WITH STAMPIN UP. PLEASE stop your negativity and yes i love Chiristamas in fact if you care to check up i was born on CHRISTMAS DAY i dont strat tiopicsd like this.
So sorry, Andrew. Do hope you have a wonderful holiday season...please calm down before you hurt yourself.
__________________
Jen

http://creativelyjen.blogspot.com/
crafty1021 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #184
Gallery Gazer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,062
Default

I joined SCS for inspiration, friendship and creativity. I am sorry I read this whole thread. The negativity is way too much for me. The last ugly thread like this almost made me stop coming to SCS. I am a demo that is happy with Stampin' UP! My customers and club members are all treated well and are happy. I have always sent them to SCS for inspiration and still will. However to remain inspired it will be a long time before I read another suppressive, manipulative thread like this!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year to all you postive people and all you negative people I hope you fill the void in your lives that has created all your negativity!
Happy Stampin' everyone!
__________________
My Stampin' Up website
www.peggysuestuckky.stampinup.net
peggy-sue is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #185
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty1021 View Post
So sorry, Andrew. Do hope you have a wonderful holiday season...please calm down before you hurt yourself.
Very un-classy post!
Cinnistew is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #186
Crimping Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggy-sue View Post
I joined SCS for inspiration, friendship and creativity. I am sorry I read this whole thread. The negativity is way too much for me. The last ugly thread like this almost made me stop coming to SCS. I am a demo that is happy with Stampin' UP! My customers and club members are all treated well and are happy. I have always sent them to SCS for inspiration and still will. However to remain inspired it will be a long time before I read another suppressive, manipulative thread like this!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year to all you postive people and all you negative people I hope you fill the void in your lives that has created all your negativity!
Happy Stampin' everyone!
How is this thread manipulative? Several people expressed their dislike of SU and/or Demos ganging up on people that don't kiss the Demo's hineys and put them on a pedestal. Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

I am not a negative person. I am a very happy person that is sick of people like you making remarks and ganging up with the Cheerleaders towards people that are negative about SU, their Demos, their policies, or their products. Your last paragraph is a perfect example of that... wishing Happy New Year to the SU fans and making a snide remark to those that aren't.

If you cannot handle the real world then stay in the Demo forum. There is currently a thread about folks not liking a certain companies inks pads. Notice there is no nastiness there... why does it always involve SU and their Cheerleaders? Did y'all ever think about just backing off a little and letting people express their likes and dislikes?

Last edited by Cinnistew; 12-26-2009 at 11:40 PM..
Cinnistew is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 03:20 AM   #187
Full of Malarky
 
debzi333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: BC
Posts: 44,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnistew View Post
How is this thread manipulative? Several people expressed their dislike of SU and/or Demos ganging up on people that don't kiss the Demo's hineys and put them on a pedestal. Please stop drinking the Kool-Aid!

I am not a negative person. I am a very happy person that is sick of people like you making remarks and ganging up with the Cheerleaders towards people that are negative about SU, their Demos, their policies, or their products. Your last paragraph is a perfect example of that... wishing Happy New Year to the SU fans and making a snide remark to those that aren't.

If you cannot handle the real world then stay in the Demo forum. There is currently a thread about folks not liking a certain companies inks pads. Notice there is no nastiness there... why does it always involve SU and their Cheerleaders? Did y'all ever think about just backing off a little and letting people express their likes and dislikes?
I have to disagree with you. While initially I thought this was a valid thread and wanted to allow people to vent their discontent about SU - I now see this just as an SU bashing thread by a very few people.

I'm not an SU demo - but I think this is simply an ugly thread started and kept going by a very few.

My initial plan was just to allow people to vent about SU without being fearful of doing so. It was incorrect of me to do so because
it's clear to me that this thread is just an ugly bashing thread of SU amd demo's by a very few people.

Personally - all of the SU demo's that I know are the best and most generous people. I love the new punches, some of the new sets in the saleabration catty.


To all of you SU demo's - GREAT JOB! Love the job you do- and the stamps! My next order is going in Jan 5th 2010 - the day the Salebration Catty goes into effect, as well as the new mini!!
__________________
~~~~~~Deborah~~~~~~
Thanks for checking out my Gallery!


debzi333 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:08 AM   #188
Gabfest Goddess
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 7,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
I was not going to respond on this thread because those who adore stampin up breath stampin up, love stampin up, are always going to be very protective of the company.
Seen as SE STAMPER FINDS IT TOTALLY AMUSING TO SLAG MALE GENDER LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER MALE WHO AS A ISSUE WITH STAMPIN UP SHOULD GET TO TOGETHER THIS IS UNCALLED FOR AND DISGUSTING WHY BOTHER TO MENTION ANOTHER MALE. This once was a intelligent stampin forum anything SU related is always the one with bashing negatives and nastiness.
I for one loved STAMIN UP USED their wonderful cardstocks inpads etc until the day they rung up a stamping AMERICAN company i dealt with and stuck their nose into my private affairs, my profession and that is disgusting, they wanted to know if i was an agent of that company, for sensible reasons i am not going to name this wonderful and very proffessional stamping companys at all.Stampin up caters brilliantly for the FEMALE gender rewards superbly for the FEMALE gender BUT cannot understand the MALE they even DO not aknowledge they exists even when a demo because it always says SHE or HER in any of the litererature or the demo manual, and in the UK this is not POLITICALLY CORRECT and thats one thing they need to get their intelligence around. PLEASE STOP ALL THIS BASHING ON MALE STAMPERS THEIR ARE VERY FEW and i dont know why this thread was started but like me i said i had MY GENUINE REASONS FOR BEEN EXTREMLY CROSS WITH STAMPIN UP.
They are not the company they once were and they have some insecureness in the industry, have HURT A LOT OF CRAFTING PEOPLE GLOBALLY NOW WITH THEIR HIGH AND MIGHTY ATTITUDES.
I have never ever seen so much chat on a single stamping company like STAMPIN UP i know of many people sadly clearing out of all their personal stamps and SU related craft items and many have loved this company since it formed in 1988.
IN the world today you cannot voice off and think it will crawl under a carpet and settle like dust. MANY BEAUTIFUL AND CARING PEOPLE HERE AT SPLITCOAST THIS YEAR HAVE BEEN HURT BY STAMPIN UP ME JUST ONE SINGLE PERSON AND I WAS NEVER A DEMO FOR THEM THEY GOT ME MIXED UP WITH A FRIEND WHO RESIDES AT THE SAME ADDRESS WHO WAS A DEMO AND IS NO LONGER A DEMO AND HATES THE COMPANY FOR THEIR ABRUPTNESS AND UNCARING ATTITUDE.
this will be my last post on STAMPIN UP IM TIRED OF READING ABOUT THEM AND I SHALL ALWAYS FOCUS ON BETTER STAMPING THREADS WITH MORE INTELLIGANCE THAN THE PROTECTIVE SU BRIGADE.
IF ANYONE FEELS THEY WANT TO EXTEND PROTECT SU PLEASE FEEL FREE I HAVE PAST CARING ALL I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW IS THEY ARE NOT NICE AND BE CAREFUL IF YOUR FACE DONT FIT.
IT looks like somone has stirred the hornets nest initially by starting this thread but leave it its not worth it will only end up hurting more and more peopls and yes my words will have offended some but im sick of some on here digging up old dirt .
If stampin up topics are on her at splitcoast i shall let the ones post but for me my fingers wont be typing anymore because it always ends up somone to follow turning the next post nasty.
Have A great New YEAR everyone keep it peaceful PLEASE.
Just a couple of observations:
I am an educator, not at all involved in the business world. However, it is my understanding that in the world of fashion,cars, anything where new designs come out each year, everything is kept under wraps until the big reveal: the fashion runway; the big car show, the stamp catalog..........They take this very seriously, and there are spies that try to steal away the big ideas. So, if in fact you got a phone call asking about your involvement with another stamp company, it sounds like they were trying to investigate what seemed to be a potential conflict of interest. At least they asked you directly so that you could defend yourself. It hurts to be accused of something that you are not guilty of, but it feels good when you can prove the accusations to be false.
With all due repect, I think that people are criticizing two posters who happen to be male. If these same posters had been female, I believe that the same people would have made the same posts. It did not have to do with gender, but with the content of the posts. Gender, in this case, is just an easy way to identify someone. I can think of several male demonstrators who garner a great deal of respect here on SCS, and from SU as well. SU actually has quite a few male employees who can do a demonstration with the best of them. I don't think they are anti-male, and I don't think that most SCS members are anti male. Many of us happen to be married to wondeful people who happen to be male, who support our hobby.

Last edited by lynnewithane; 12-27-2009 at 05:12 AM..
lynnewithane is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:19 AM   #189
Kookie Creator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 449
Default

Well-said Lynne!
Lisa G. is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:20 AM   #190
Inking Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 96
Default

why oh why did I read all this awful stuff?......I was really feeling good about the cool things I stamped and gave to my friends and family this Christmas season....it makes me happy to do this and to show people at my stamp camp how to do it , too....there was no evil demons guiding me.....we just have a good time being together and laughing and enjoying a fun hobby.....all this name calling....why?
Janey is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:26 AM   #191
Gabfest Goddess
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 7,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa G. View Post
Well-said Lynne!
Thank you!
lynnewithane is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 05:52 AM   #192
Rubber Obsessor
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 172
Default

I have been keeping tabs on this thread, as well. I admit to a certain voyeuristic curiosity. The thread has twisted and turned its way into a black and white pro-SU/anti-SU vein. I feel bad for the posters who are sad because of the negativity they are reading about. Well, we don't have to get sucked into the negativity void. Everyone has a choice and we base those choices and attitudes on the experiences that we have had. It is very interesting to read about other people's experiences, but in the end, I make my choices based on my own experiences.
thompsj is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #193
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
Karen B Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Miamisburg, OH
Posts: 38,971
Default

THANK YOU MR. TELLS ALL, (something a little fishy even in your NAME) for boosting my faith in the SCS community - I have not read this entire thread but what I have read has MADE MY DAY as a 13 year employee of SU, and believer that they really DO care about us demonstrators more then ever!! The support here is so refreshing!! Now that you can't say we STILL don't have rubber mounts.....there had to be something else for bash material??? Never form your opinion from what others say.......get to know and understand what is REALLY going on.......I will gladly recruit you if you would like to get a real inside look at how much they care about us, but don't bash from hear say. IMHO, I owe so much to the generosity of SU, and Shelli could not be further from greedy then she is!!! It's a company like any other company, not perfect, but IMHO a highly competitive and savvy one!! And of course other companies offer stuff I love too, but if I'm being business savvy I will not represent those other products.....especially at an SU event!! Why does everyone bash SU for doing what any company with 1/2 a business brain would do????? I'll be here for the next 13 years.....and beyond, and I have had real experience with the company too, as for 10 or so of the 13 years when I still lived in NY I was a high achiever, and now since I moved to Ohio, I do enough business to get my DL check because I took on a full time job at a dentist's office for the health benefits - so I can say from real experience that I know what they treated me like when I was a high producer and I know what they treat me like NOW, and there is no difference. And for anyone wanting to build a business that can carry them thru years and years.....I still make more from SU then I do at the dentist's office!! When I moved here I thought I would just do this long enough for my husband to find a job with benefits and then I also began to love my job at the dentist's office but the beauty is in 6-8- or 10 years when the dentist retires I will be able to take my thriving business and build it back to where it was.......it's a brilliant way to earn income - and I cannot say enough about SU and what it has done for our family. Sorry to get on my soap box again, but I am passionate about this company - and even when they make decisions that aren't my favorite I think hmmm......they are running a multi million dollar company and I am not.......hmmmmmm.......just saying........okay- for those of you who read this whole post - you must like me. Merry Christmas everyone! Happy New Year!!
Karen B Barber is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 06:34 AM   #194
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
 
Karen B Barber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Miamisburg, OH
Posts: 38,971
Default

Wowee, guess I should have read to the end of the thread before thinking this was all positive - but that's okay......I still feel the same way.
Karen B Barber is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-27-2009, 08:03 PM   #195
Pearl-ExPert
 
KellyLuvs2Stamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Port Orange, Florida
Posts: 2,134
Default

Holy poop!!! LOL
__________________
♥My Blog♥
♥ Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support ♥
KellyLuvs2Stamp is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:20 AM   #196
Insane Embellisher
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnistew View Post
Very un-classy post!
That could be said for many of your posts...
bacon is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:22 AM   #197
Matboard Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: united Kingdom
Posts: 214
Default

PLEASE COULD THIS THREAD BE REMOVED IM SICK OF IT AND IF A MODERATOR HAS SEEN THIS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TWICE TO REMOVE THIS THREAD I DONT SEE ANY POINT KEEPING THIS ON ANY LONGER.
andrew overton is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #198
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
 
jeanstamping2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 14,592
Default

JMO:

As a Demo for another Stamp Company. I think that Stampin' Up! is going in the right direction, By offering more to those stampers that Love unmounted Rubber stamps and those that Love Wood mounted stamps.

Keeping everything else intact Such as their Paper Products, Inks, and embellishements I think they have that covered greatly.


One think I know you're NEVER going to PLEASE everyone!
__________________
Nancy ** Stuff I create **
Creative Crew Member 2014
Past Design Team Member of :Clear and Simple: & Jessica Lynn Originals
jeanstamping2 is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #199
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....
 
Stampin Wrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Aboard the Enterprise, watching NCIS reruns!
Posts: 104,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew overton View Post
PLEASE COULD THIS THREAD BE REMOVED IM SICK OF IT AND IF A MODERATOR HAS SEEN THIS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED TWICE TO REMOVE THIS THREAD I DONT SEE ANY POINT KEEPING THIS ON ANY LONGER.
Andrew, you can always unsubscribe to the thread via "Thread Tools" at the top of each thread page.

I'm thinking if the mods haven't closed it by now, they don't feel any need to. They don't close threads just because someone is sick of seeing it.

Has anyone suggested you not use all caps in your posts? In internet speak, it comes off as yelling.
__________________
Kathy Wrose

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
"It was fun." - Kirk, Star Trek: Generations
Stampin Wrose is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #200
Stazon Splitcoast
 
row4d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampin Wrose View Post
Has anyone suggested you not use all caps in your posts? In internet speak, it comes off as yelling.
Not to mention being difficult to read -- my eyes must be getting old already, LOL!
__________________
Rachel
Proud SU! demo and Sci-Fi Geek!


My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
row4d is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Closed Thread





Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off