Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-16-2004, 03:20 PM   #1
Hardware Hotshot

Default SU! Phone Number - HELP

Has anyone tried to contact SU! in the last few days? I had a lady contact me (she was not my customer, but saw my name on the web through the demo finder). She said she'd had some questions & was trying to contact SU!, but kept getting this message about her call not being completed & she needed to call the "customer service" number, but the message did not give that number.

I explained to her about the recent move & thought perhaps this was a reason for her problems not getting through. Also thought maybe she didn't have the correct number. I told her I would contact them for her.

Well I'm getting this same message when I call. The message does not even identify the number as Stampin' Up's.

What is the deal? Does anyone know anything about this?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 11-16-2004, 03:26 PM   #2
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Can't reach them

Have you tried by email. I think they are in between offices probably and the telephone company is probably not exactly coordinating between disconnecting one point and connecting the other. I suggest email first. I emailed when the deliveries first started being late and they answered me the next day.

It is easier for them to check their email when phone service is down. I can check my email from anywhere and I am sure they can too. Anyone have any other ideas?

Just a thought. HTH
Shirley
Shirley in NC - SCS #756

Old 11-16-2004, 04:21 PM   #3
Stazon Splitcoast

I got through just fine this afternoon and ordered my Stampin' Start sets...

Hugs,
Betsy
Old 11-16-2004, 04:40 PM   #4
Forum Fanatic

There has been issues with the phone number today. Could be an ATT thing and not an SU thing. We had it happen one time at one of our businesses when I was in CA. And we have it happen here ALL THE TIME!! I've been at my work 6 months and we've lost the phones more than a few times. Can't blame SU, just their carrier.