Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 05-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #41
Stampin' Fool

Got my catalog just now...LOVE it! I love seeing the new set up...does take a bit to figure out but wow! Lots to love...LOTS!!
dkstampinfool, KayInFL, TeeGeeDee and 5 others like this post.
Unread 05-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #42
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by edie453 View Post
First time I flipped through, I was not impressed. Then I did a thorough reading When I get the new catalog each year I go through and mark all the items I already own, I'm sure I don't need to explain why. I also use sticky tabs so I can find sections because the order doesn't make sense to me. This is the first year I will not be taking it to have the spine sliced off and binding attached. There are not enough examples so I won't be needing to lay it flat while I CAS. I find my examples here or by searching for images, or my pins.
At stamp club this week my fabulous demo had some items that she's purchased and I must say that I am in LOVE with the new in-colors. They are so much better in person, very rich. The new itty punch set looks like something I'll use too.
There was a stamp set that caught my eye, and old one, that had a much better example in this catalog.
I greatly appreciate the stamp set samples in the back, but I need to wear my glasses to see them.
Give it another look and I bet you'll have no trouble spending $$$$

I know what you mean about not be impressed by a stamp set one year and then seeing it the catalog the next year with a new sample card. I would never have bought Blooming With Kindness until I saw the sample on page 56; what a great card! and adaptable for birthday, thinking of you, sympathy, Happy Mother's Day and more.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
edie453 likes this post.
Unread 05-24-2014, 04:25 PM   #43
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm a new-ish hobby demo (less than a year), but I've been buying SU products for 15+ years - I actually like this catalog a lot. Not so much with the layout, but this is the first time in quite a few years that I have a pretty long list of stamp sets on my wish list. I agree that some of the sayings are just weird (the "@" and "#" ones, but maybe I'm just getting old!), but since I haven't bought many stamps in the last few years, I feel like in due to get some new stuff. Once people start posting their creations in the gallery, I bet I will find even more that I like.

And I really love the new in colors - they look a lot richer IRL (IMHO), especially Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss!
needtime2scrapsoon and edie453 like this post.
Unread 05-24-2014, 09:46 PM   #44
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9or18holes View Post
Agree w/those who, like me, don't appreciate the current style of the catty. Looking thru those first few dozen pgs usually results in them either giving me a headache or making me dizzy. ...
I agree. Because so much of the catty is way too busy, I couldn't even look through the whole thing in one sitting. I also think that often the product they're trying to sell gets lost in the busy-ness of it all. To me the best looking pages are the ones with 2 or 3 stamp sets with a couple of card examples.
Unread 05-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #45
Kookie Creator

I must be one of those old traditional SU customers they no longer want to cater to. The catties are getting worse and worse. The stamp designs are just tweaks of old stamp sets. The colors are a tinge away from previous colors.

It appears SU is now targeting young customers who want to do more digital, Life projects /scrap booking and kits. The kits are a waste in my book. Cheap looking cards that look like they took 2 minutes to throw together. Which I think they do.

Not seeing much inspirational in the cattie this year which means I won't be buying much from SU. Looks like I am not the market they want to target anymore. Sad as I am the generation that has the money to spend on their stamps.
Inkerella, cjzim, gregzgurl and 5 others like this post.
Unread 05-25-2014, 09:53 PM   #46
Pearl-ExPert

I've been a demo for 6+ years now and I was SO thankful to open the catalog and see it back to the normal layout instead of the way the seasonal catalogs were laid out this year. However, with so many saying they hate this layout, I'm totally at a loss. The stamp set pictures are still full size with projects using those stamps on the same pages, just like in the past. The suites are there, just like in the past, but presented as product groupings you can order and take home for a specific type of projects. The layout of the accessories is mostly the same as well. They've added some new things like the party planning suites so that it is easy for new stampers to shop. The kits may not be for you, but I have customers who want something that takes 2 minutes and costs less than Hallmark. I don't think there's more of a focus on digital, nor decor. Digital has a 2 pages I found.

Here's the thing...SU! wants someone that is a brand new crafter to be able to purchase something they can go home and use. If there are more "helper" pages, it's for them, because the wide eyed panicked look I get from new customers when they hold the catalog in their hands for the first time isn't a rarity. Most of you commenting here, are probably avid crafters and do not need help deciding which products to put together or what solution would fulfill your need but probably over 50% of the people I meet at home parties, private classes and other events do. As a demonstrator, I always have seen it as my job to help them and get them products they're thrilled about using, but SU! is just trying to make this easier.

Anyway, just a few extra thoughts from a different perspective. So far, I've been lucky and all the customers I've shown the catalog to and sent the catalog to are thrilled by it. Since this is my full time job, I'm thankful for that. . Anyway, I enjoy reading other people's thoughts as always. Pass them along to your demo or send the company an email with specifics. I was on a focus group at Convention few years ago and we literally went page by page and said what we did and didn't like. I saw some of the changes the following year in the catalog so they do certainly listen.
Bagpuss, cjzim, Sherry Rose and 3 others like this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 03:18 AM   #47
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbe492 View Post
I've been a demo for 6+ years now and I was SO thankful to open the catalog and see it back to the normal layout instead of the way the seasonal catalogs were laid out this year. However, with so many saying they hate this layout, I'm totally at a loss. The stamp set pictures are still full size with projects using those stamps on the same pages, just like in the past. The suites are there, just like in the past, but presented as product groupings you can order and take home for a specific type of projects. The layout of the accessories is mostly the same as well. They've added some new things like the party planning suites so that it is easy for new stampers to shop. The kits may not be for you, but I have customers who want something that takes 2 minutes and costs less than Hallmark. I don't think there's more of a focus on digital, nor decor. Digital has a 2 pages I found.

Here's the thing...SU! wants someone that is a brand new crafter to be able to purchase something they can go home and use. If there are more "helper" pages, it's for them, because the wide eyed panicked look I get from new customers when they hold the catalog in their hands for the first time isn't a rarity. Most of you commenting here, are probably avid crafters and do not need help deciding which products to put together or what solution would fulfill your need but probably over 50% of the people I meet at home parties, private classes and other events do. As a demonstrator, I always have seen it as my job to help them and get them products they're thrilled about using, but SU! is just trying to make this easier.

Anyway, just a few extra thoughts from a different perspective. So far, I've been lucky and all the customers I've shown the catalog to and sent the catalog to are thrilled by it. Since this is my full time job, I'm thankful for that. . Anyway, I enjoy reading other people's thoughts as always. Pass them along to your demo or send the company an email with specifics. I was on a focus group at Convention few years ago and we literally went page by page and said what we did and didn't like. I saw some of the changes the following year in the catalog so they do certainly listen.

Thanks Sarah. I suspected they were trying to attract new stampers. No problem. I see it at Stamp a Stacks where everyone gets real excited when "oh good---this one is easy!"
I take my half-done cards home and start adding layers, embellishments, and other bling. As a seasoned stamper, I haven't bought anything out of the catty for a couple of years. Again, it's clear that the goal is to pick up new folks to stamping. I'm sure they are ready to loose other seasoned stampers who don't see anything new or dynamic for purchase. It took me less then 10 min. to go through the online catty and see nothing new for someone like me. The simplicity of card ideas isn't for me, either.
jkstampin and lesliespringer like this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 06:04 AM   #48
Stazon Splitcoast

Okay, it's probably just me and my bad eyes, but they have reduced the print size so much that it is difficult for my old eyes to even make out. It's not too exciting to have to get the magnifying glass out to make out the details and prices. I still have the same complaint I have had for years with SU. They are never on the leading edge of anything, they are always following on the heels of other products that have already hit the market and sent me to other companies for because it takes them years to come out with it. (Ex. diecuts, decent markers, embossing plates). I get excited about something new, not what's just their version of somebody elses' products. You know what I am saying?

The joy of the LORD is my strength.

Right Brain Madness --My blog
Proud member of the redDivas
KSS certified multi-step stamper
Fan Club member since 2004
Unread 05-26-2014, 06:10 AM   #49
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazylizard View Post
Okay, it's probably just me and my bad eyes, but they have reduced the print size so much that it is difficult for my old eyes to even make out. It's not too exciting to have to get the magnifying glass out to make out the details and prices. I still have the same complaint I have had for years with SU. They are never on the leading edge of anything, they are always following on the heels of other products that have already hit the market and sent me to other companies for because it takes them years to come out with it. (Ex. diecuts, decent markers, embossing plates). I get excited about something new, not what's just their version of somebody elses' products. You know what I am saying?
Never really thought about print size! That could be a real issue and bummer!

As for being "cutting edge" that's been hashed out a lot before. It's kind of hard to keep up with the brand new thing when the catalog is only release every year, kwim? From what I understand from focus groups too, they have the next catalog or at least items in it designed like the year before too. I don't know if there is a good way around this with the yearly release. That would have to be tricky!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
lazylizard likes this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 07:21 AM   #50
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:

When I was a newbie I did not need "Package or Kits" put together to help me stamp, make a card or any other project. Am I am not that crafty. I pretty much like to "case" when in a pinch. It take quite sometime to make an "original card" for me.

If I need any Ideas, that is when I go to my demo.

Also there is a lot less card samples in the catalog, a lot less. Use to be that flipping through a SU catty was fun to look at all the samples.

Just my five cents.

"The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

For Sale
Paula in GA likes this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 07:27 AM   #51
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampwithjoanne View Post
Thanks Sarah. I suspected they were trying to attract new stampers. No problem. I see it at Stamp a Stacks where everyone gets real excited when "oh good---this one is easy!"
I take my half-done cards home and start adding layers, embellishments, and other bling. As a seasoned stamper, I haven't bought anything out of the catty for a couple of years. Again, it's clear that the goal is to pick up new folks to stamping. I'm sure they are ready to loose other seasoned stampers who don't see anything new or dynamic for purchase. It took me less then 10 min. to go through the online catty and see nothing new for someone like me. The simplicity of card ideas isn't for me, either.
Same here. Everything I picked out came from the old catty. I did not pick out a "New" set.

It always comes down to liking only one or two stamps in a set.

"The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

For Sale
Unread 05-26-2014, 07:28 AM   #52
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
I have not looked at the catty in person yet. But if the print size did get smaller, that will be an issue for lots of people.

For Sale
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:07 AM   #53
Pearl-ExPert

I like the new catalog and many of the stamp sets, accessories, etc. I guess I'm weird, but I like that SU is trying new things. Some work, some don't but at least they try and keep it fresh. JMHO
Unread 05-26-2014, 08:35 AM   #54
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillG View Post
It appears SU is now targeting young customers who want to do more digital, Life projects /scrap booking and kits. The kits are a waste in my book. Cheap looking cards that look like they took 2 minutes to throw together. Which I think they do.
Jill - Your words brought to mind the path Creative Memories went down not all that long ago...appealing to younger customers, flirting w/the digital market long after others had saturated it, kits that made cards (or scrapbook pgs) quickly but don't show all that much imagination. I would truly hate to see SU follow CM's business model, since we know where CM landed.

Tho I was an avid scrapbooker prior to getting into card-making, I certainly needed (and still need) a lot of demo help, and have appreciated each and every minute I've spent at their events. Each of the demo's I've ever met has her own style and strength and each enhanced my card-making experiences.

Isn't it thru demo instruction that SU began it's mission? These new kit formats seem to attempt to cut the demo out of an element of the equation. Just order it, take it home, and it a very short while, you make some worthless cards. I would hope SU isn't losing sight of the customers who 'brought them to the dance', because I don't for a moment believe there are enough "young customers" to make up the difference. Again, a lesson learned the hard way by CM.

Jill, your point was right on the money (excuse the pun) when you reflected that the generation w/the $$$ to spend doesn't seem to be the generation SU is attempting to appeal to. Should SU begin cutting back on what IMO are their core products of quality because of their financial foray into other avenues, then I will really get concerned.
NIKI, Paula in GA, gamelodge and 1 others like this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 09:46 AM   #55
Crimping Master

I started out without kits too. I make cards for fun and to keep my creative juices flowing so I don't want to just throw them together from a kit. That said though, there are crafters who DO want that and aren't retired with grown kids like me. I'm sure I'd think differently about the catalog if I was of a younger generation. I'll show the catalog to my daughter and get her take on it.
Paula in GA and SophieLaFontaine like this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 09:53 AM   #56
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Case in point. My Hobby Lobby has mountains of Project Life materials at a huge mark down on the clearance aisle.

My Blog: Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Design Team Member - Kitchen Sink Stamps
Devoted Fan Club Member since 2005
Unread 05-26-2014, 12:26 PM   #57
Proud Fan Club Member

I have a few new sets on my list. I like the catty the more I go through it except for two things. 1. Not many card examples. I miss those! 2. You have to skip through quite a bit to get to the good stuff.

Not sure I'm getting blend abilities, but I guess you can't order them yet anyway.
Unread 05-26-2014, 01:27 PM   #58
Polyshrink Goddess

I wasn't impressed. And I wasn't disappointed. I tend to purchase my stamps from other companies (have for years), and only get my solid paper and rarely some accessories from SU. I just went through the catty and will be able to get everything I want for $60. I did find the layout very confusing, but I thought it was just me. Glad I'm not the only one, I guess.
Kscales likes this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #59
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I have a few new sets on my list. I like the catty the more I go through it except for two things. 1. Not many card examples. I miss those! 2. You have to skip through quite a bit to get to the good stuff.

Not sure I'm getting blend abilities, but I guess you can't order them yet anyway.
I miss the card examples, too. That was often the #1 reason I bought a set. Currently, the card examples are super duper simple. No card example causes me to buy a set.
Unread 05-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #60

Quote:
Just order it, take it home, and it a very short while, you make some worthless cards.
My niece (early 30's) who has cerebral palsy would probably take offense at this specific wording (I know you really aren't trying to offend anybody).

She loves stamping but the CP is taking more and more of a toll on her body/motor skills and has limited her ability to be able to cut things with scissors, color, apply adhesive, etc. These kits that come with things
pre-cut are VERY helpful and allow her to keep creating things that she loves. I don't deem any card I receive as "worthless" whether it was bought at Hallmark, made out of notebook paper (got a few of these from my kids when they were very young), or handmade because ALL of them were sent by people that cared enough about me to let me know they were thinking of me.

So while some might not think the card kits are a great thing there are many that do and I like that they are one of MANY different options Stampin' Up! fans have.

I'm not totally enamored of this catalog but i will not have any issue spending my money over the next year on all the things I would like to buy from it. Much to my husband's chagrin
TeeGeeDee, diane617, bsktrn and 5 others like this post.
Unread 05-26-2014, 07:08 PM   #61
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Here's the thing...SU! wants someone that is a brand new crafter to be able to purchase something they can go home and use. If there are more "helper" pages, it's for them, because the wide eyed panicked look I get from new customers when they hold the catalog in their hands for the first time isn't a rarity.
I've been stamping for about 15 years, and "Wild eyed panicked look" pretty well describes my reaction to the new catalog. It's just too visually busy to suit me. I think it's great that SU is doing kits that will help new paper crafters and they need to do do that to grow the business. I do miss the catalog divisions by style of stamp such as vintage, kiddie, nature, or sentiments.
Unread 05-26-2014, 09:56 PM   #62
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StamperDea View Post
I do miss the catalog divisions by style of stamp such as vintage, kiddie, nature, or sentiments.
See, I appreciate the new categories more - birthday, wedding, thanks, etc. If you have a vintage looking bird with a couple sayings, what category would that go in - vintage, nature, or sentiments? My brain just doesn't sort that way!

Although I don't typically buy them myself, I appreciate that there are kits in the catalog. I don't want all kits, only kits, but I've talked to a number of people who like the idea of buying the wreath kits from the spring mini to assemble with their friends or the idea of buying a card kit with variations to do basic birthdays and thank yous without needing to invest in a lot of supplies.
Unread 05-27-2014, 03:15 AM   #63
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StamperDea View Post
I've been stamping for about 15 years, and "Wild eyed panicked look" pretty well describes my reaction to the new catalog. It's just too visually busy to suit me. I think it's great that SU is doing kits that will help new paper crafters and they need to do do that to grow the business. I do miss the catalog divisions by style of stamp such as vintage, kiddie, nature, or sentiments.
Thank you for diagnosing my problem! I cannot form a coherent thought when there is clutter in my space - even if it's just visual. This catalog is laid out in an overly-stimulating, visually cluttered manner, and I'm having a really hard time seeing through the clutter to the "stuff"! I agree with Thoreau - "Simplify, simplify..."

Also, while I personally do not want/need kits, I can see the benefit for others on several levels...

cjzim, jkstampin, Paula in GA and 2 others like this post.
Unread 05-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #64
Glitter Queen

I agree with Jill. This catty is a big disappointment. My friend is a demo and she said a lot of her older, longtime customers have moved on. I'm done with SU, even gave me catty away last night.
Unread 05-27-2014, 10:30 AM   #65
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimzkardz View Post
I wasn't impressed. And I wasn't disappointed. I tend to purchase my stamps from other companies (have for years), and only get my solid paper and rarely some accessories from SU. I just went through the catty and will be able to get everything I want for $60. I did find the layout very confusing, but I thought it was just me. Glad I'm not the only one, I guess.
What other stamp companies' products do you like? I'm really only familiar w/SU and the occasional Inkakinkadoo stamp.
Unread 05-27-2014, 12:27 PM   #66
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
What other stamp companies' products do you like? I'm really only familiar w/SU and the occasional Inkakinkadoo stamp.
I like all kinds of companies. I tend to go for more cutesy styles.. so Taylored Expressions and Lawn Fawn are two of my absolute, can't-live-without favs. There She Goes was another all time favorite before it closed. (a moment of silence please). I also love Kraftin Kimmie.

Links are on on my blog to their sites if you want to check these companies out. Don't get me wrong, I think SU is great. I just love variety. Hope this helps!
Unread 05-27-2014, 01:09 PM   #67
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimzkardz View Post
I like all kinds of companies. I tend to go for more cutesy styles.. so Taylored Expressions and Lawn Fawn are two of my absolute, can't-live-without favs. There She Goes was another all time favorite before it closed. (a moment of silence please). I also love Kraftin Kimmie.

Links are on on my blog to their sites if you want to check these companies out. Don't get me wrong, I think SU is great. I just love variety. Hope this helps!
That does help. Thanks much, Kim.
Unread 05-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #68
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
I agree...SU seems to come out with "new" things way after other companies. I never get the feeling they are on the cutting edge. That said I am still about 85-90% SU! I love getting together at classes with my friends. I have up to four demos at any one time and go to various demo's classes. It's just like a big club when we were kids and so fun.

I don't branch out much to other companies because I have enough the way it is, I get overwhelmed easily with too many companies to choose from, love my groups, etc.

I'm finding lots to love in this new catty and I'm out of their new young target range by a long shot!

Also, it's too bad so many are not lovin' the new catty, but there's lots to choose from out there! Hopefully it's still a great year for SU!

Last edited by Allistamps123; 05-27-2014 at 02:01 PM..
Unread 05-27-2014, 02:07 PM   #69
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by allee's View Post
Case in point. My Hobby Lobby has mountains of Project Life materials at a huge mark down on the clearance aisle.
So does my Hobby Lobby. I wondered about that! Must have been a flash in the pan! I have also seen PL knockoffs that I like better-and they were cheaper. So there is lots of PL type of stuff out there to choose from.

I wish SU would come up with their own Big Bang ideas. I bought Smash bo
Unread 05-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #70

I found plenty to like in the new catalog. Stamps to color, use in mini albums and in mixed media. I do like the vintage look, but I don't want all of my stamps to be that style, I'd get bored, and different styles lend themselves to different things. I love to color with my Copics, but I don't want to use them on all the cards I make. I cant wait to get the spiral punch, two vintage sets, a peacock, dictionary page.
Unread 05-27-2014, 02:56 PM   #71
Proud Fan Club Member

I love the new corner garden background stamp. It looks like it might be fun to color.
TeeGeeDee, beaddict and sc magnolia like this post.
Unread 05-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #72
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Here are two threads for you regarding online stamp/craft stores. There is a ton of stores to choose from

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...z-t454844.html

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...s-t586397.html

For Sale
Unread 05-29-2014, 09:45 AM   #73
Kookie Creator

One can buy card kits a lot cheaper at Michael's.
Unread 05-29-2014, 11:21 AM   #74
Proud Fan Club Member

Thumbs up

In this day and age....One needs fast Card kits. Not everyone has time to do...What we do.

Not everyone is going to get their needs met There are going to those that LOVE the Catalog and there are going to those that Don't love it all.

Personally I love the in your face new way of Marketing. New Style it's fresh and fun!

I don't care of the stale look. Which is for me that old look of the catalog.

Almost every page has a sample on it. The side panels have thing you might need for that creation. Gives you ideas for making those samples.

I have a long list of items I currently want and need. So I can say....I'll be buying and creating with those items in the catalog.

Since last year I've been making cards for 2 churches in Florida. Which is about 40 cards per month. So this is why I "LOVE" the new catalog. It gives me a new fresh look. And new fresh ideas!
scatty, Minders, sc magnolia and 1 others like this post.
Unread 05-29-2014, 12:19 PM   #75

SU is a finanically healthy company who's market research indicates this is the way for them to go. Their sales are healthy, so a lot of customers are obviously happy with SU products. All companies can not have the same style. They each need to find their niche in a constantly changing market. All companies need to make changes and continue to monitor those changes in order to stay solvent.

I certainly don't want to see the same old thing over and over. There are things that I love and things I don't care for, just as in ANY type of catalog- clothing, gardening home decor. I don't understand the need to keep complaining and finding fault with a company.

Last edited by sc magnolia; 05-29-2014 at 04:22 PM..
Unread 05-29-2014, 02:02 PM   #76
Compulsive Stamper

Default Still waiting for my catalog!!!!!

Am I the only one who hasn't received their catalog yet?
Unread 05-29-2014, 02:10 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooked on stampin' View Post
Am I the only one who hasn't received their catalog yet?
Have you contacted your Demo?
Unread 05-29-2014, 03:00 PM   #78
Compulsive Stamper

I am a Demo.
Skippet likes this post.
Unread 05-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #79
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
I am a Demo.
Did you order one? My demo ordered hers with our order on may 10 and we had them with our order the following week.
Unread 05-29-2014, 04:53 PM   #80
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
I am a Demo.
Are you on the demo side of Splitcoast? It's got a lot of good info! And I think they just recently sent out the demo copies to those who didn't place an order on or after May 1. If you placed an order in May you should get one with that order and if not they mail them and like I said, I think that was just very recently.

And makes sure to join the demo side if you haven't already!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
muscrat likes this post.