Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-01-2007, 02:53 AM   #1
Glitter Queen

Default SOS need info on acrylics & companies

I am currently a SU demo but with the new big loss due to the retiring list I want to look at other companies. I simply can not afford to buy new sets that retire every 6 months. I lost over 100 sets in July and now they are retiring another 100 sets not including the wheels and hostess sets. It just is not feasible for me to continue with SU.

I want to compare customer prices~~ are acrylics cheaper? are they as good as SU rubber stamps? hostess benefits?

What about the demo comparisons? Minimum sales? Discounts? Training opportunities? shipping costs & times? benefits? Starter package costs?

AND how do acrylics work? I have none. I have been a true blue SU user for 6 years and a demo for 5. I rarely even buy off the racks at a store.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:31 AM   #2
Pearl-ExPert

I think the only home sales company that is acrylic is Close to My Heart. I love acrylic stamps, but I'm not a huge fan of the whole home sales thing, so I generally buy from other companies. I find it much cheaper as a consumer to buy directly from companies, rather than thru a consultant. Cutting out the middleman, kwim?

Creative cases for your tech gadgets!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:49 AM   #3
Stazon Splitcoast

I am not a demo for any company. Contact a CTMH demo and look at a catty. I love CTMH stamps. They are top quality for acrylic stamps. They stamp a very clean crisp image. I like that you can see exactly where you are stamping. No more oops when i use them.CTMH has 3 catty's per year. A demo would be the one to ask about how much they retire from every catty and so on. TAC sells rubber unmounted to use on the acrylic blocks. I do by from TAC also but not as much anymore only due to the cartoony images are not my style. I'm hoping they start to go back to images like they did a few years ago where they were very nice and pretty images. TAC also now has gone to 2 catty's per year. But their sets are much cheaper that SU.

Contact some demo's from each line and see what would work for you.

I do not know what you would receive for being a demo or anything like that.

HOSTESS BENIFITS- CTMH has a very nice plan. You get to pick free products for the amount of your sales. I know that for 150.00 party you get 25.00 free credit.

TAC you get a hostess set and then 20% off of your total personal order and a 1/2 price item for every so much your party sales are.