Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #41
Glitter Queen

Mistake is a mistake.. However, in Linda's husband's response I still did not hear the appology for the mistake that was made. I can only hear the accusations of Claudia not having dignity?! Claudia has right to be upset, even if it was a mistake!!

Irina
Creative Ideas and MORE at La-La Land Crafts Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #42
Pearl-ExPert

Image theft is a serious problem, but this wasn't image theft! It was just a mistake, made by a newbie who is just trying to be part of our community. I can't imagine ANYONE here holding this against her...everyone can understand. I sure hope Linda sticks around. Sounds like she has a darling husband, and this whole thing must have made her just sick for him to chime in here.

Please stay, Linda!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #43
Matboard Maniac

Linda, I think you are a very strong and brave person to publicly apologize for what is an understandable mistake that could happen to anyone. It takes a lot of guts to face an accuser one-on-one and even more to do so on this very public forum. I congratulate you for your quick action to correct the problem once it was brought to your attention. You are a courageous and beautiful person. Don't let this one incident stop you from enjoying your art and posting it here. You go girl!!

Theresa

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lovely LindaView Post
Dear Claudia, I have sent you an email this morning as soon as I got yours explaining that I had marked your card as a favourite and had uploaded it in error. As soon as I saw what had happened I contacted SCS and asked them to help rectify the situation, not knowing I could edit card and delete. At no time did was my intention to copy your card and claim credit, I am an admirer of your work and am extremely sorry. SCS advised me it has been deleted and explaned how to delete a card should this ever happen again (which it won't) As I have said in my other email I DO APOLOGISE for the mistake and the anguish it has caused you...should you have any doubt of my sincerity SCS could verify the fact thai I emailed them immediately. SORRY Claudia...I am a fan not a thief. Thanks for understanding, Linda
Old 09-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #44
Embossing Fanatic

What a blessed woman you are Linda to have such a supportive husband. I think everyone has been reminded that we need to pause a bit before we assume the worst of someone, and that going straight to the person first is usually the best way to handle these things. Hopefully nobody has any hard feelings!
Old 09-16-2008, 06:38 PM   #45
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by msb4uView Post
Mistake is a mistake.. However, in Linda's husband's response I still did not hear the appology for the mistake that was made. I can only hear the accusations of Claudia not having dignity?! Claudia has right to be upset, even if it was a mistake!!

Irina
Linda was the one who made the mistake, and she apologized in a post before that.
Old 09-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #46
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm going to close this thread to further discussion - there's not much more here that can be said that's hasn't been said already.

Linda & Claudia both, do stick around and keep sharing your work!

Everyone. . . please weigh your words when posting. Your best bet in sticky situations is to contact the person privately via email or private message. Mods can help, too. That's what we're here for!

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at [email protected]
Closed Thread