Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-26-2004, 03:59 AM   #1  
SOS
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reasons to Become A Demonstrator

Has anyone seen a really fun and enticing list of reasons to become a SU demo? A friend sent me one from MK listing free cars and retirement packages and I'd like to do one just as nice with what we offer.

Thanks,

www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/SOS
Making Memories One Stamp At A Time
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2004, 09:05 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

This isn't as fun, but here's a flyer I pass out (it needs to be updated for the new kit...). You caould easily add in things like the Great Rewards, incentive trips, regional and conventions for free...

Is it you?

I am currently looking for people to join my Stampin’ Up! team. I know becoming a demonstrator isn’t for everyone, but is it for you?

Work a little or work a lot. The choice is up to you. You’ll get back what you put into your business. If you want to join just for the 20% discount and to make a little bit of extra money, you can work as little as 1 workshop per QUARTER to meet your minimum and stay an active Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. If you want to make some money for things like a dream vacation, paying or saving for the kids’ college, a new car, or even a bigger house, then you have a great opportunity, too! With one average sized workshop per week, you would be making about $300 per month.

It’s fun and easy. Stampin’ Up! is a great company. The catalog is filled with products that are great quality at good prices. There is no need to do high-pressure sales as the products almost sell themselves. The home office staffs the phones with friendly, knowledgeable people to answer any and all questions that you might have. They do a great job in supporting their demonstrators and making it possible for you to succeed.

As a consultant, you have access to a wide variety of ideas, patterns, and projects to inspire you…or just to copy for your workshops. My personal favorite is the monthly Stampin’ Success magazine. It has project ideas, business tips, motivational articles, contests, and sneak peeks of future merchandise. There’s also a huge online demonstrator-only gallery. You can search through by keyword or stamp set to find projects that use stamps and supplies that you already own. You don’t have to consider yourself a creative person to be able to present beautiful ideas and have successful workshops.

Stampin’ Up! offers 2 starter kits to become a demonstrator, both can be customized to suit your own style and taste. One leans towards the stamping end of the spectrum. It contains 5 stamp sets, a wheel, a self inking wheel handle, a wheel ink cartridge, a set of 48 Stampin’ Up color coordinating pastels, a VersaMark pad, 6 Classic ink pads, cardstock, MonoAdhesive, sponges, cello bags, plus all of the business supplies that you need to do your first bunch of workshops. It’s a value of $325 for only $195.00.

The kit leaning towards the scrapbooking end of the spectrum contains 4 stamp sets, a wheel, a self inking handle, a wheel ink cartridge, 4 Craft ink pads, a VersaMark pad, a 12 inch paper cutter, Hermafix transfers (one of my favorite adhesives!), cardstock, an album, a scrapping kit, AlphaAccents, journaling markers, and a Coluzzle set, plus business supplies. It’s a value of $385 for only $229.00.

Stampin’ Up! has a special incentive for your first 3 full months as a demonstrator called Stampin’ Start where you can earn up to any 4 stamp sets from the current catalogs or mini catalog through sales and recruiting goals. I earned all 4 sets and they were valued at almost $150. The best part is that I didn’t even have to pay shipping!

As your potential upline, I’d like to offer you some specials, as well. I will get you set up with all of the letters, forms, and a presentation outline so that you are ready to go out and stamp the world. If you’re nearby, you’ll be invited to meeting with other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators to get ideas and share your experiences. If you’re further away, I’m still here to support you through calls, email and even occasional visits. For other specials, just ask me what my current offer is.

So, it is for you? Let me know!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2004, 10:20 AM   #3  
Kookie Creator

That is AWESOME! I love it!! May I use it??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Beverly,

Thanks for asking this question. I was searching the galleries looking for something just like this. Heather, thanks for posting this wonderful tidbit. Would you mind if used tihs as a guide? Splitcoast always seems to have just what I need! I may not post often, but I am an avid reader and viewer of all the material.
:lol:
Rhonda
Reply With Quote Likes