Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-09-2006, 11:31 AM   #1  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default queston about pats technque junkie newsletter

I subscribed to this for quite a while now.Every time you recieve anew newsletter it has a new password to enter.What does this give you.

I am already an ultimate technique junkie.meaning I have all of the issues they have come out with and the password that she gave me.so why does each newsletter that comes has this other passwood on it.

Does anyone use this.what does it show you.that I don't already have.I don't understand.since It doesn't give me anything.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2006, 11:40 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Maybe new subscribers have a different password. I've never noticed that my newsletter showed different passwords, I am also an ultimate junkie. Am sure if you were to email Pat she could explain.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2006, 11:46 AM   #3  
Glitter Guru

What's this 'technique junkie' thing I have been hearing about?
Faerey Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2006, 12:05 PM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa62
I subscribed to this for quite a while now.Every time you recieve anew newsletter it has a new password to enter.What does this give you.

I am already an ultimate technique junkie.meaning I have all of the issues they have come out with and the password that she gave me.so why does each newsletter that comes has this other passwood on it.

Does anyone use this.what does it show you.that I don't already have.I don't understand.since It doesn't give me anything.
Hi Lisa,
YOU don't need that password -- your password as an ultimate subscriber allows you access to much more. That password is there for subscribers who don't have subscriptions like yours. Please email me if you have any questions, okay?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2006, 12:23 PM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faereygirl
The Technique Junkie Newsletter is a every-other month snail-mail, full color newsletter that offers step-by-step techniques. Information on the newsletter is here:
www.patstamps.com/Newsletter.html

PM me if you have questions, or email me:
[email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

I would love to see just one "real life" copy of that newsletter. I suppose I could spend the $9 for a trial issue. But if anyone in Whatcom County has one I would love to take a look and would love to meet another "junkie."
John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2006, 07:16 PM   #7  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faereygirl
Go ahead and visit Pat's site. The sample tutorial is like all the tutorials offered for each issue. The paper issue is nice to have right by your side(especially if you are like me and don't have a computer in your room). SCS and TJ compliment each other very well. I really like the yahoo group that you can belong to when you are a Junkie. Like putting your card in the gallery but it goes right to everyone's e-mail box and theirs come to your e-mail box. It is only $18 a year and well worth it. I cancelled my stamp magazine subscription......just didn't need it anymore!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2006, 09:22 PM   #8  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamps&cars
Go ahead and visit Pat's site. The sample tutorial is like all the tutorials offered for each issue. The paper issue is nice to have right by your side(especially if you are like me and don't have a computer in your room). SCS and TJ compliment each other very well. I really like the yahoo group that you can belong to when you are a Junkie. Like putting your card in the gallery but it goes right to everyone's e-mail box and theirs come to your e-mail box. It is only $18 a year and well worth it. I cancelled my stamp magazine subscription......just didn't need it anymore!!
I bought a trial subscription and will probably subscribe for the year, but I've been trying to join the Yahoo group for 2 months now. I've 'joined' 5 different times now. Each time, I get a confirmation from the site, but have not received any mail from the group to this day. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2006, 02:49 AM   #9  
Glitter Guru

I would also like to know about the yahoo group.and how to have them send to my email.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2006, 05:20 AM   #10  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by randie58
I bought a trial subscription and will probably subscribe for the year, but I've been trying to join the Yahoo group for 2 months now. I've 'joined' 5 different times now. Each time, I get a confirmation from the site, but have not received any mail from the group to this day. Any ideas?
I'd check your SPAM or bulk mail folder in your mail program. It's possible that your ISP programs it to throw anything unknown in there (AOL is well known for this.)

You can also try putting the group email in your address book. Sometimes an ISP will completely block what it considers junk mail or spam...if you have the address in your address book, it may let it through.

Otherwise, I'd try emailing your tech support on your ISP and ask why it is not letting your mail through. Some ISP's automatically block mail from certain addresses and you have to request to have the email address you want to receive mail from unblocked.

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by randie58
........ Each time, I get a confirmation from the site, but have not received any mail from the group to this day. Any ideas?
If it is like other Yahoo Groups this might work.
#1 Go to Yahoo.com and click on "Groups."
#2 click on the appropriate group
#2 Sign in.
#3 Somewhere near the top of the next page, click on Edit Membership
#4 Look at "Message Delivery" and click one one of the four choices.
*Individual Email
*Daily Digest
*Special Notices
*Web Only
John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes