Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-08-2006, 09:47 AM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with ink pad

Has anyone ever had a problem with their ink? I just used my taken with teal and it totally is not taken with teal. Its more like not quite navy. Actually it looks just like not quite navy. I have never reinked it. Any ideas or has any one experienced this?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #2  
Crimping Master

Location: I am a Utah desert rat! I fry in the summer, but, oh, the winters are spectacular!

I have had a similar experience. My Taken w/ Teal is way too blue when you put it with Taken w/ Teal cardstock. I have resorted to using my craft ink when I need that color.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #3  
Crimping Master

I have noticed this about mine recently as well. Thought maybe it was just in my head. I would contact the demo you bought this through and have them talk to Stampin Up. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2006, 11:00 AM   #4  
Crimping Master

I just got off the phone with Stampin Up about this, they said since it has been more than 90 days they can't do anything about it. I said there were others with the same problem and she said to send an email to the suggestion box so they can look into the problem and see if it is a trend. So, contact your demo and ask her to do that for you. HTH!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2006, 04:42 PM   #5  
Embossing Fanatic

Smile

I am actually a demo. I called demo support even though expecting to get the "its over 90 day" talk. BUT she totally was understanding and is sending out a new one!! So, try again and and tell them that it doesn't look good for the company to have unmatched colors when they claim to. You probably won't even have to say it though, I didn't. Good Luck!!

Shawna
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2006, 06:42 PM   #6  
Crimping Master

Thanks for the update, I am a demo also but know that not everyone here is so I suggested they talk to their demo. I will try demo support again tomorrow. Hopefully it will work.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by su87414
I am actually a demo. I called demo support even though expecting to get the "its over 90 day" talk. BUT she totally was understanding and is sending out a new one!! So, try again and and tell them that it doesn't look good for the company to have unmatched colors when they claim to. You probably won't even have to say it though, I didn't. Good Luck!!

Shawna
I had a similar situation with the Brocade Blue from the assortment packs in my starter kit -- except it wasn't looking anything like my older package, which I had bought about eight or nine months earlier. I basically had two completely different colors on my hands. I called DS, and they had me send back the old package so they could check it against their color standards. I got a whole new package of the correct shade in the mail just over a week after I mailed the package back, and they had given me an RMA number so I didn't even have to pay postage! :mrgreen:

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #8  
Mad Swapper

My Real Red has always been Real Dark Red!!! I noticed it first when my demo did a primary color card with us at a workshop. It didn't look at all like mine. Comes in handy if you want a rich dark blood red color, but when you want to do something truly bright it just doesn't cut it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2006, 09:42 AM   #9  
Embossing Fanatic

I had the same situation with my red also. Both times they didn't need the pad back. They said either use it or throw it away.
Reply With Quote Likes