Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Would any one be interested in WHITE CRAYONS???? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/would-any-one-interested-white-crayons-t4704.html)

Sereikastamper 07-28-2004 10:25 AM

Would any one be interested in WHITE CRAYONS????

I was thinking of buying some white crayons if someone else would be interested in going in with me...If I order more than fifty dollars worth of merchandise they crayons work out to about 15 cents apiece and so I will charge you the 15c plus actual shipping which would vary depending on how many you want...anyone interested let me know!

EDIT:
NO LONGER DOING THIS!!!! READ ON JANA POSTED THIS ON PAGE TWO...

Just a thought....school supplies are plentiful right now. I know Staples had a box of 24 Crayola Crayons (white included - I double checked) for 19 cents per box this week. I don't have a Staples real close by, (about 40 miles) and so I took the ad to Wal-mart who honored the price. It seems as though many retailers have crayons on sale CHEAP at this time of year.

If you are saying to yourself, I don't need anything but the white crayons, I am sure there are probably any number of schools, churches, or daycares that would be willing to take the others off your hands!

Jana

qcbetty 07-28-2004 10:34 AM

Count me in...I'd take about 6-10 of them. Yes, I love crayon resist!
LOL...

sscrappystamper 07-28-2004 10:35 AM

Keri: Yes, I would love some white crayons. I will take about 1 dozen.

Keep me posted!!!

marysmessages 07-28-2004 10:42 AM

yes, yes, yes - count me in for a dozen as well. Thanks for asking us!!

Mary

Sereikastamper 07-28-2004 10:42 AM

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...ayonresist.php
Here is a link on how to use them for anyone wondering "why would I want a bunch of white crayons?"
Any more takers now?

moppet 07-28-2004 10:49 AM

I would love 12 white crayons.. shari

rmower 07-28-2004 10:51 AM

I'll take two dozen...thanks!

hnybee411 07-28-2004 10:56 AM

I'd take a half dozen!

MSBetsyZ 07-28-2004 10:57 AM

Keri, I'd like 2 dozen, please. Thanks so much! BTW, a friend just took me to the p.o. and the first group of cards is on its way to you...

the clerk at the p.o. was very interested in it, as her daughter is in basic training in SC right now...

Thanks,
Betsy

vterrell 07-28-2004 11:02 AM

I would like 1 dozen and thanks for doing this!

Sereikastamper 07-28-2004 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZ
Keri, I'd like 2 dozen, please. Thanks so much! BTW, a friend just took me to the p.o. and the first group of cards is on its way to you...

the clerk at the p.o. was very interested in it, as her daughter is in basic training in SC right now...

Thanks,
Betsy

Awesome!!! We have sent 851 already and it has been just less than six weeks...you all are great!

Lisa Lisa 07-28-2004 11:06 AM

Hey Keri.......I use a light colored one....that way people can see the effect more dramatically. Also you can see if you missed anything. I just keep a cheap box of crayola in my desk.

joleenieweenie 07-28-2004 11:07 AM

That's so awesome! :D

Ok for the crayons- I would like 1 dozen as well. Should we paypal you? And how much for shipping?? Thank you for doing this!

ajandcjsmom 07-28-2004 11:07 AM

Keri,
I'd like to go in on the white crayons too. If you decide to do it, I'd like a dozen also. Thanks!

Brownee 07-28-2004 11:18 AM

STILL WANT WHITE

I would like a dozen as well, please!

cincystamper 07-28-2004 11:26 AM

I'd love a dozen of those, too!

Let us know about shipping and how to pay you and all that jazz...and thanks for offering!

EricaB 07-28-2004 11:30 AM

Hi Keri! I'd like 2 dozen. Can I send you a check for the total with shipping so you don't lose out % with paypal? Let me know when and where.

ruok72 07-28-2004 11:32 AM

Crayons

I'll take 20 crayons!
Kristina

Rubbernecker 07-28-2004 11:37 AM

I'll take 1 dozen too please.

Julie

Kar 07-28-2004 11:43 AM

just by reading the title thought you were robbing the kids crayons Keri! Probably the neighbors too!! :) I get mine from Nasco, a WI company that has neat things... www.enasco.com I think is the addy, you can request the Arts & Crafts book, they have very neat things in there!! Have fun all!

greeneyes9999 07-28-2004 11:44 AM

If possible I would like 1 doz white crayons also...please pm with details! Thanks!!!

MichelleY 07-28-2004 11:45 AM

I would like a dozen too!!

Michelle Y :wink:

Dotty 07-28-2004 11:46 AM

Keri,

sign me up for 2 dozen please! :D Thanks for offering them to us!!

Dotty

sewcrafty1320 07-28-2004 11:48 AM

White Crayons

I would like one dozen as well. Thanks so much. Let me know the details and where to send.

Bette[/i]

jan.stamp 07-28-2004 11:57 AM

I would like one dozen. Thanks for coordinating this. Can't wait to try crayon resist.
~janice

daisystamper 07-28-2004 12:22 PM

Just a thought....school supplies are plentiful right now. I know Staples had a box of 24 Crayola Crayons (white included - I double checked) for 19 cents per box this week. I don't have a Staples real close by, (about 40 miles) and so I took the ad to Wal-mart who honored the price. It seems as though many retailers have crayons on sale CHEAP at this time of year.

If you are saying to yourself, I don't need anything but the white crayons, I am sure there are probably any number of schools, churches, or daycares that would be willing to take the others off your hands!

Jana

Sereikastamper 07-28-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisystamper

Jana

Ok everyone....this is a better idea!!!! Cheaper and you can use the other light colors like Lisa Lisa said...but if you still want to do all white I am still game...just edit your post at the top with
STILL WANT WHITE like that in all caps.

JulieHRR 07-28-2004 01:34 PM

Well, that would probably be easiest and best all around for everybody, no? And, it would certainly end up saving, when you consider packing materials/padded envies so the crayons don't break thru the snail?

We don't have a lot on the island, but there is a STAPLES and WalMart only 15-20 min. away from me!!!!!

Thanks for pointing that out!

Sereikastamper 07-28-2004 01:37 PM

Jana had a great idea to save us all money and time!!! So I am not going to do it after all...save everywhere you can and we will all be able to get more stamps!!! LOL

angelfly3 07-28-2004 01:54 PM

white crayons

i would like a dozen crayons myself, even though i haven't done the crayon resist yet, but knowing me, i will find 1 white crayon around the kids room and then have to buy boxes and boxes of crayons just to get another couple when i try it out and LOVE IT! :) LET ME KNOW HOW TO PAY YOU

Sereikastamper 07-28-2004 02:00 PM

Thanks to Janas great observation, I am not going to do it afterall....we can get them cheaper and more of them for less money and hassle!

lesliemommy 07-28-2004 08:47 PM

I answered in another post , but you can use more than the white. I have used yellow and orange as well. As long as you are rubbing it off, who cares what color it is. On white paper you can see a color better.

mert burkhart 07-28-2004 09:02 PM

I would take a dozen myself..

baronsmom 07-28-2004 11:01 PM

Several years ago one of our grocery store chains had bulk crayons before school started. They had coupons for several free with a certain purchase (can't remember the details now). I'm wishing I had gotten more white ones right now! I could have sold them to you! :wink: DH & I never ended up having children, let me rephrase, never had 2-legged children, so the white ones I did get are still brand new! Well they were until I tried this technique :oops: .
Suzanne

jackgofoxy1 07-30-2004 04:48 AM

crayons

I would also like a dozen. Please let me know what I should do.
You are awesome