Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   What is this set called? (SU) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/what-set-called-su-t572211.html)

jessicatae 04-25-2013 09:02 PM

What is this set called? (SU)
Can anyone help me out and tell me what this set is called??


What is this set called? by jessicatae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jessicatae 04-25-2013 09:57 PM

oook.... nevermind I guess I can't post it here...

Makalah 04-25-2013 11:17 PM

can you upload a picture directly to this thread?

bound4london 04-26-2013 01:46 AM

Or tell us what the stamps look like. You can upload to this thread directly. Or do your best at describing it. I bet someone knows the answer.

jessicatae 04-26-2013 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you! I wasn't sure what rule I broke, whether it was gallery related or forum related. Here is the set:

cailinriley 04-26-2013 05:02 PM

I did a bit of a combined Google and eBay (!) search, and I believe the set is called Friends are Flowers. There seems to be a few stamps in your box that may come from a different set, and you may be missing some stamps from Friends are Flowers, including a sentiment that says: Friends are flowers in the garden of life. Here is the only image I found, online, that shows the set. The eBay set may or may not be complete; quite often, the older the set, the more chance that stamps have been switched out: Friends are Flowers eBay listing.

jessicatae 04-26-2013 05:22 PM

Thank you!!! :smile:

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:21 AM.