Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   SU Wedding Elegance card ideas (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/su-wedding-elegance-card-ideas-t2059.html)

StampinCarla 06-21-2004 09:50 PM

SU Wedding Elegance card ideas

:!: Help :!: I need to make a wedding card and I have the wedding elegance set. Anyone have pics to help me? I'm totally drawing a blank!

BTW I'm Carla! I'm new, this is my 1st post. I just found out about you all today and I'm totally hooked!! Looking forward to making lots of new buddies! Been stampin' a year and a half and an SU demo for 6 months! Can't wait for convention so I can stamp some more. Thanks for having me!!

joleenieweenie 06-21-2004 09:52 PM

I'm sorry I can't help you with this but I would suggest checking the gallery? I just wanted to welcome you to SCS! :D

StampinCarla 06-21-2004 11:10 PM

Hi!

Hi and Thanks Joleen! I checked the gallery first but there weren't any. So, I thought maybe asking would help get some posted. I've got to get that card made!! Wedding is almost here!! :mrgreen:

bootsie 06-22-2004 04:08 AM

I've made wedding cards with the Elegant Egg set. I used the doves, embossed them in gold on vanilla paper, mounted that on gold and then a pearlized paper and finally the vanilla. I also embossed a message inside. You might try the bells and mount that on gold, use the corner stamp in the corners and then a gold thread. I think simple sometimes makes the most elegant cards.

scdecker 06-22-2004 05:39 AM

Wedding Elegance

There is a sample on Patstamps.com Or look for Sketch an Event samples and use WE elements.
Looking at the set, I'm sure you can make a pretty card by embossing in silver or white, and make it personal using the wedding color scheme or bride's favorite colors.
Good luck - post the result?
Sue

kk127 06-25-2004 04:49 PM

Wedding Elegance

Hi Carla,
I brought the set to do my aunt's 50 th with it. I didn't make cards but her favors. Which were post it books. I used the Bells. I stamped in Gold and embrossed with gold. It was so delicate. Everyone went crazy when they saw it. Since it is a wedding card try versa mark and embross with
maybe winter white or better Iridescent ice. Just remember less is more.
Use the shimming paper and see if you can find out her color theme. And maybe alittle ribbon. I hope this help's. Its just such a great set.
And welcome. I am also new only been a Demo since April first.
Well hope to talk to you again.. :lol:
KK[/b]

love2stamp 06-25-2004 05:35 PM

Hi Carla! Welcome to SCS! You'll love it here!
Have you checked the gallery on the Stampin' Up! website? I think I found a few ideas there about a month ago when I was looking. OR
If you send me a email I can reply with the ideas I have saved on my hard drive.

Good luck and Happy Stampin, Jennifer :-)

LisaS25 06-25-2004 06:20 PM

Carla from DeSoto...

I'm Lisa from Festus, lol. I grew up in DeSoto and my parents and sibs still live there!

I just found this site the other day thanks to my upline... and I'm hooked ;)

Hope you make the perfect card :) My little sister was married last Saturday at the First United Methodist Church on Boyd... did you hear the bells? :D