Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still haven't received my PTI anniversary sets

I just wanted to see if I am not alone, I still haven't received my two entitled Papertrey Ink Anniversary sets for 2009-2010. I have contacted them on numerous times and the only response I get is "As I said previously I have let the girls in the warehouse know" that's it - there is no phone number on the site as I would have phoned them. I spend big there and love their stamps and I live in Australia so have to pay the ridiculous shipping fees and am so saddened to not have my set yet. Thanks for letting me vent

Please tell me I am not alone?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't know if you are alone, but I am sorry. I did not earn the anniversary set so I can't give you my personal feedback. I hope you get the set ASAP. Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Have you tried posting on the forum on the PTI site? I believe that while PTI's warehouse is in Ohio, the lady (a total sweetheart) who handles customer service lives in Virginia and works a full-time job outside of PTI, so it is understandable that her phone isn't listed. I know that in the past on their forum she has pm'd people her personal email so that issues could be resolved.

I'm so sorry that you're frustrated, but the PTI forum might be the best place to get information. They have repeatedly stated that no one who has earned an anniversary set will go without, but they had thousands to mail out this year.

Mary
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

Have you tried snailmailing them ? Do you have the equivalent of delivery confirmatiory? I'd suggest trying that at :
Mail: Papertrey Ink
3517 Cardiff Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45209

StampinOnThePrairie my poor little bare bones blog - but come say Hi !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

I'm sure that an email inquiry and/or posting your query in the PTI forum would allow you a much quicker chance of resolution with the correct answer pertaining to your order. CHA just finished up last weekend, and many companies faced a bit of a rush of orders upon returning home. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #6  
Compulsive Stamper

Yes I have emailed them (leaving enough time before asking in the first place and then subsequent times) and have kept the last two replies and I have the hard copies printed out of the orders I have made showing enough stamp sets in the correct time period to earn two sets. I may have to write to them personally (thanks for that advice) My girlfriend who lives near me was sent two sets and wondered if one of them was mine, but we can't seem to get a concrete answer from them so have told her to pass it onto who she wanted to give it to as I should be getting two sets. I feel that my only thing left to do is to write personally in snail mail and send all the invoice copies. I just wondered if anyone else had any trouble. I have been with them from their very first day and have earned a set every year except for the one prior to this one. Thanks for your help ladies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #7  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammyView Post
I'm sure that an email inquiry and/or posting your query in the PTI forum would allow you a much quicker chance of resolution with the correct answer pertaining to your order. CHA just finished up last weekend, and many companies faced a bit of a rush of orders upon returning home. ;)
Also just to reply to what you Texas Grammy has put, yes I was considerate enough when I sent my last email in regards to how busy they are prepping and doing and following up with CHA and I even put in my email that when they got the chance to get back to me would be fine - this was the email where she answered me a bit short and I have not been bothering them (that was my third email since June in regards to all of this and one of those emails wasn't even replied to) I really don't feel I should have to register etc...to post on their forum when customer service should be dealt with through the emails. I only wanted to see if any one else hadn't got their set yet not get into all of this I have done the right thing and gone down the correct procedures in finding answers so that's all I can do.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2010, 04:26 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Go to the PTI forums -
click on the thread - ASK THE PAPERTREY TEAM
click on - Has everyone rec'd their anniversary sets now???

and post here. Nicole has been giving updates. People are still receiving their sets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2010, 07:56 AM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by courtonstampsView Post
Also just to reply to what you Texas Grammy has put, yes I was considerate enough when I sent my last email in regards to how busy they are prepping and doing and following up with CHA and I even put in my email that when they got the chance to get back to me would be fine - this was the email where she answered me a bit short and I have not been bothering them (that was my third email since June in regards to all of this and one of those emails wasn't even replied to) I really don't feel I should have to register etc...to post on their forum when customer service should be dealt with through the emails. I only wanted to see if any one else hadn't got their set yet not get into all of this I have done the right thing and gone down the correct procedures in finding answers so that's all I can do.
I emailed them also. I did get a reply and when I still didn't get my set, I emailed again and got the same answer you did And she was short with me also! I don't appreciate that! Not a good way to handle customer service IMHO!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #10  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKrugerView Post
I emailed them also. I did get a reply and when I still didn't get my set, I emailed again and got the same answer you did And she was short with me also! I don't appreciate that! Not a good way to handle customer service IMHO!

I am sorry you have had the same - but am glad I am not alone, customer service is huge in any business and if they are failing to keep up they need to employ another person - I'm sure they are earning enough for that! Judy keep me updated on when or if you get yours and I will do the same. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

HERE IS NICOLES LATEST UPDATE_

I wanted to assure everyone that we are still working on making sure that everyone is taken care of and no one is left out. It is never our intention for anyone in particular to be singled out and I apologize if you feel that way. It is important to keep in mind that we are working through all of the lists as best we can and everyone will receive their set as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #12  
Mad Swapper

I think next year they need to come up with a better system of getting these out to people. Maybe they should just email a gift certificate for the set to everyone to earned one and then the people who earned one redeem the gift certificate themseleves and the gift certificate code adds the set to their order. I think that would at least help with the question of did it get sent out.

I think PTI reallly needs to take a look at how they handle customer service issues. IMO 72 hours is a little too long to respond to customer service issues. From what I understand the person who handles emails now works remotely on them and I think has a full time job outside of PTI (I could be wrong on that), but it just doesn't seem like that set up is working. They also need to have someone who can handle 99% of issues themselves and not have to pass it off to someone else to find out what is going on and resolve the issue. It is very fustrating for customers to be bounced around to people and I think may times issues get lost in the mix that way.

Wishlist
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2010, 03:18 AM   #13  
Crimping Master

I'm Jennifer - and I handle the bulk of the email responses. We are working on getting the anniversary sets out to those who do not have them and as I've mentioned on the PTI forums, I would send these out to you in a heartbeat if I had them (I am a remote employee in VA). The second part of the email to the OP (that isn't mentioned here) is that there has NEVER been a case of someone earning it and not receiving it.

(And I think people are confusing me with the person who used to handle the customer service emails. I do not have a full-time job, but the woman who did this before me, one of our owners, does. It has always been the policy to receive an answer within 72 hours, however it is usually much less than that. It is currently right around there as I am catching up from CHA, and it is not unheard of that we get 150 -200 emails a day, so please know that I do put lots of time into getting back to you as quickly as possible.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2010, 04:33 AM   #14  
Matboard Maniac

Also remember that the purchase of the required stamps sets is the first part. They also need to have been ordered under the same email address in order to get credit for them.

If you used different email addresses, you need to send the information to them on the other emails used.

Also, living in Australia, it may also be a delay time in them getting to you via the mail system.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2010, 05:12 AM   #15  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethshayaView Post
Also remember that the purchase of the required stamps sets is the first part. They also need to have been ordered under the same email address in order to get credit for them.

If you used different email addresses, you need to send the information to them on the other emails used.

Also, living in Australia, it may also be a delay time in them getting to you via the mail system.
No I didn't use different email addresses I have all my orders under the exact same email address that I have used since they opened their store, (I also haven't changed homes since then either - so no problem there) I had allowed enough time before emailing them as I know I am in Australia and it takes longer, not to mention I know how busy people are and businesses can get. I appreciate Jennifer replying to this thread and I just hope now that they will arrive soon, but the whole point of my starting this thread was not to cause trouble etc...but to find out if there was anyone else that hadn't received there set/s.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #16  
Crimping Master

Hi there,
I haven't received mine yet either.
Jennifer said she's working on it for me in the email she sent me and was really pleasant and not short with me at all.
Reply With Quote Likes