Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   saying set (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/saying-set-t308375.html)

sditz1 12-18-2007 07:02 AM

saying set
 
Besides SU, which are some of your favorite saying sets? I am so in need of a good all around set.
Thanks
Susan

Cat 12-18-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sditz1 (Post 8048674)
Besides SU, which are some of your favorite saying sets? I am so in need of a good all around set.
Thanks
Susan

SU! has some of my favorite sentiments (Sincere Salutations, Curvy Verses, etc.) But, you said No SU! So, I love, love LOVE my Paper Tray from PaperTreyInk.

Another set I just purchased (and trimmed last night - but haven't used yet) is from Verve Visual. It's called Wonderful Wishes.They've reworked the set in polymer (clear) Remixed.

sditz1 12-18-2007 07:23 AM

I do like the pt one and the faux ribbon set from there, too. And as I was searching I seem to like the MFT essentials, does anyone have this one?
Thanks
Susan

AmyR 12-18-2007 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sditz1 (Post 8048830)
I do like the pt one and the faux ribbon set from there, too. And as I was searching I seem to like the MFT essentials, does anyone have this one?
Thanks
Susan

Yes the MFT Esential Sentiments is a MUST HAVE set - I reach for that one all the time - and they all fit in the word window punch so that's an added bonus :)

sditz1 12-18-2007 08:50 AM

Yes it really does look like a great set. And by the way I love all of your work, thanks so much for sharing.

sditz1 12-18-2007 08:52 AM

I forgot to ask, does anyone else make a window punch besides SU?

Paperdoll Steph 12-18-2007 09:33 AM

Hanna Stamps (www.hannastamps.com) also recently released an all-occasion sentiment set. I don't have it (yet!) but it might also be something you're looking for. HTH!

AmyR 12-18-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sditz1 (Post 8049624)
I forgot to ask, does anyone else make a window punch besides SU?

The punch is made by EK Success - but it *might* be SU exclusive - I have no idea if you can buy it anywhere else...


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:23 AM.