Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   PAY IT FORWARD CONTINUES! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/pay-forward-continues-t625566.html)

contrapat 08-05-2018 10:16 AM

PAY IT FORWARD CONTINUES!

OK, STARTING A NEW THREAD.

Thank you to Sue for hostessing the previous thread! She asked to be relieved, and so I stepped up.

This is a true PAY IT FORWARD. You post items you want to pass on to others, someone takes you up on your offer. (postage is the responsibility of the person offering, just to be clear)

This is an honor system. We hope that those accepting items will at some point offer something. That is the basic concept of PAY IT FORWARD.

As hostess, I declare that this thread will be a "NO BEGGING" thread. By that, I mean what people offer is what they offer, and by accepting you are expected to make an offer in the reasonably near future. It will be unacceptable to ask for things without planning to offer something yourself. Also items accepted should be for your own use, not to trade or sell- that's just tacky!

OK, I think that's all for now. Let me know if you have any questions.

contrapat 08-05-2018 10:40 AM

To start us off on the new thread, the first 4 people who PM me will get 4 half sheets (8 1/2 X 5 1/2 inch) of Bluebell 105# cs. Seen here:

Stardream Metallic - 8.5X11 Card Stock Paper - BLUEBELL - 105lb Cover (284g

Pm me with your address!

contrapat 08-05-2018 10:49 AM

2 offers taken, 2 still available!

I've had 2 takers, there are 2 left.

LOL, DH wants his lunch, so it's whoever PMs me fastest for the last 2.

Gotta go fix lunch!

Pat

littleladybug3 08-05-2018 11:05 AM

Thanks for the paper, Pat!

I have A Lawn Fawn Turn Me On stamp and die set to offer. They are new, never used.

Please send me a pm if interested ;)

hoptownracer1 08-05-2018 11:52 AM

Thanks again Pat, and Thank you for clarifying the rules! I would not sell anything that was given to me here; that is tacky (or use it for trade)! I assume the giver wants us to get to enjoy the use of the item. After I use something, I either re-offer it, or pass it on freely to someone else to enjoy.
Hoping everyone is having a great Sunday! Everyone in my house is sleepy now; especially the furbabies! :D

sek111sbc 08-05-2018 12:15 PM

:) subbing

I am sleepy too...just thinking of tomorrrow...worrying how my new job will be...and I just want to sleep but have so much to do this last day...

contrapat 08-05-2018 12:33 PM

3 DOWN, 1 LEFT

OK, one pkg. left.

stampmontana 08-05-2018 12:36 PM

Thanks to Sue for hosting the last thread and thank you Pat for taking over. I felt the PIF has always gone quite smoothly. Anyone who has claimed things from me has always offered things in a short period of time.

The last 4 days I have been busy with a family reunion. Today everyone is leaving for home. I really miss everyone when they leave.

On the way home from the brunch, I was able to stop at P.O. and pick up my mail from past 3 days.

Louise, I received the adorable deer die and I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much.

Grandmasue 08-05-2018 12:45 PM

Thanks Jeri

SkyNacho 08-05-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleladybug3 (Post 21698923)

I have A Lawn Fawn Turn Me On stamp and die set to offer. They are new, never used.

Sent ya a message.

smileyj 08-05-2018 02:06 PM

Ladies- I have been very happy with this thread. It has taken me a while sometimes to offer something in return. I am more than willing to send off images to people.

Thanks for sharing.
I too think that when I person writes a response it might not be taken in the way it was meant. I hope we can all still be friendly and positive to each other.

Sue thanks for hosting and watching this thread.

Pat- It is great that you are willing to take over.

hoptownracer1 08-05-2018 02:26 PM

Smiley, I am great with offering images! In fact, I prefer them lots of times, because they take up less room and are ready to color! I'll have to stamp some up to share soon! It's also easier for me to send them, as I have to guess on postage *can't drive due to Menieres, so unable to go to the post office. If I ever short anyone on postage, please let me know, so I can rectify it!
I've enjoyed this thread also! Have made some neat, crafty, internet friends here! I like that it is continuing the way Ravioli Girl wanted! :)

Grandmasue 08-05-2018 02:29 PM

Thanks Joan

hotwheels 08-05-2018 03:03 PM

jci no time play right now. thanks Linda

Ldumont999 08-05-2018 03:25 PM

Thanks Sue for hosting previously and thank you Pat for taking over. I do enjoy this thread. Honestly, I'm more interesting clearing some of my stash right now than taking offers. I hope that is OK too. I'll save my "takes" for an occasional time when I see something special.

Grandmasue 08-05-2018 03:31 PM

Thanks Louise

Hawaiian 08-05-2018 04:28 PM

Mahalo Sue and Pat!! My daughter and granddaughters Mahalo everyone because they have had the pleasure of enjoying any and all orphans so there was never anything that was gotten from here that was sold only pure enjoyment by me and my future mini me crafters lol . I too share what I can be it images , die cuts and in pass hawaiian calendars .

Hawaiian 08-05-2018 04:46 PM

Sis Sandee congratulations on the new job!!! Yay!!!!

littleladybug3 08-05-2018 05:31 PM

This has been claimed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleladybug3 (Post 21698923)

TeeGeeDee 08-05-2018 06:04 PM

Here's my offer:

Choose any two NIP stamps/die sets (none have been used) by TSOL (The Stamps of Life/Stephanie Barnard.)

Due to budget restraints, both choices are going to one person with a USA address. I need to go to the post office on Tuesday (8/7/18 so please send PM with your full mailing info by 9pm Monday (NY time; slightly less than 24 hours from posting time).

In the case of multiple requests, all names will be written on a slip of paper, folded, put in a bag/bowl and my DH will pick one.

Cherries2stamp + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: cherries2stamp

Hedgehog2stamp + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: hedgehog2stamp

Lightbulb2stamp + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: lightbulb2stamp

Lions2stamp + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: lightbulb2stamp

Succulents2stamp + dies
succulents2stamp Clear Stamp Set

TicTacToe2Play + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: tictactoe2play

Happy PIFing and ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

Arlene_C 08-05-2018 07:14 PM

Tina, I would like Succulents2Stamp + dies. I'll send you a PM.

SkyNacho 08-05-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleladybug3 (Post 21699203)
This has been claimed.

Thanks, Taryn. I'll get an offer up some time this week.

TeeGeeDee 08-05-2018 09:22 PM

(After Midnight update):

I've received (and replied to) 4 PMs. I'm not sure if I'll be able to check for more messages before work. I probably won't be home until 7-ish.

Good luck and ...

Good night,
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeGeeDee (Post 21699230)
Here's my offer:

Choose any two NIP stamps/die sets (none have been used) by TSOL (The Stamps of Life/Stephanie Barnard.)

Due to budget restraints, both choices are going to one person with a USA address. I need to go to the post office on Tuesday (8/7/18 so please send PM with your full mailing info by 9pm Monday (NY time; slightly less than 24 hours from posting time).

In the case of multiple requests, all names will be written on a slip of paper, folded, put in a bag/bowl and my DH will pick one.

Cherries2stamp + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: cherries2stamp

Hedgehog2stamp + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: hedgehog2stamp

Lightbulb2stamp + dies

Lions2stamp + dies

Succulents2stamp + dies

TicTacToe2Play + dies
The Stamps of Life: Stamps and Dies - Stamping Supplies - Scrapbooking :: tictactoe2play

Happy PIFing and ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

Hawaiian 08-05-2018 09:34 PM

Would love the hedgehog please

TeeGeeDee 08-05-2018 10:06 PM

Adding correct link for lion stamps/dies

It came to my attention that the link for the lions actually goes to the light bulbs.

This link should get you to the lions:

lion2stamp

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeGeeDee (Post 21699230)
Here's my offer:

Cherries2stamp + dies

Hedgehog2stamp + dies

Lightbulb2stamp + dies

Lions2stamp + dies

Succulents2stamp + dies

TicTacToe2Play + dies

Happy PIFing and ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee

Lazorkay 08-06-2018 04:50 AM

Is there anymore of the Metallic paper left up for the taking?

Ldumont999 08-06-2018 05:31 AM

I would love the lions and hedgehogs if they are still available. I'll IM you.

TeeGeeDee 08-06-2018 05:45 AM

Just a quick update before I get ready for work:

7 people have send PMs and I have sent each a reply. I will check for additional names and draw the winner at approximately 9pm my time in NY.

Good luck to everyone!

Arlene_C 08-06-2018 05:49 AM

Tina, I always just take first come - who Pm'd you first.

Lazorkay 08-06-2018 06:24 AM

NIP Wendy Vecchi, Ranger Archival Ink - Forget-Me-Not.

Because I keep buying this color - geezzzzz

contrapat 08-06-2018 06:31 AM

I think it's great to have a drawing! I can remember way back when people would have a qualifier on their PIF offer- like guess closest to a number I've selected, or first to answer a question. It's all fun, and since you might not have seen the offer first, still gives you a chance at getting it. It's totally up to whoever is offering how they want to offer it.
I am SO glad to see more faces here!

contrapat 08-06-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazorkay (Post 21699568)
NIP Wendy Vecchi, Ranger Archival Ink - Forget-Me-Not.

Because I keep buying this color - geezzzzz

NOT claiming, just commenting- Karen- shall I tell you about the large background stamp I bought three of? Guess I really liked it!

hoptownracer1 08-06-2018 09:48 AM

PIF available...

I have stamped out four sets of these, so I have four available. I can only mail in the U.S.. Just let me know if you'd like one, and send me your address. Thanks!

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...57d70cde66.jpghttps://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spl...b8daca51f3.jpg

Lazorkay 08-06-2018 10:34 AM

WV ink pad taken

contrapat 08-06-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazorkay (Post 21699496)
Is there anymore of the Metallic paper left up for the taking?

All 4 taken- you got the last one!

fastmommie 08-06-2018 03:30 PM

marking my spot! :)

TeeGeeDee 08-06-2018 05:12 PM

So far, I have messages from 9 people. I will have my DH draw the winner in about an hour.

I am sure some of my future offerings might be on a first come basis but I think this is a generous offer and wanted many people to have a chance to "be in it".

I also think a drawing smooths over any advantages of being in one time zone over a different time zone (someone might reply while others are sleeping or at work etc.)

Good luck to all that entered!

Tina aka TeeGeeDee

TeeGeeDee 08-06-2018 06:11 PM

Hello!

There have been PMs (2 folks either need to select a 2nd set or their address ... if they win).

My hubby has drawn the slip with....

Hawaiian's information...

Congratulations Victoria! I will PM the tracking info tomorrow.

I hope everyone had fun!

littleladybug3 08-06-2018 07:02 PM

I have a Scrapping For Less stamp set that was exclusive to their recent Countryside card kit. It has two little piggies, a picnic basket, a sunshine, checkered patterned rectangle and a couple of sentiments. It is new and unused. Send me a pm if interested ;)

Hawaiian 08-06-2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeeGeeDee (Post 21700008)
Hello!

There have been PMs (2 folks either need to select a 2nd set or their address ... if they win).

My hubby has drawn the slip with....

Hawaiian's information...

Congratulations Victoria! I will PM the tracking info tomorrow.

I hope everyone had fun!

Wow!!! Mahalo Fairy Much Sis Tina!!!