Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   New SU Mini Sneak Peek? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/new-su-mini-sneak-peek-t302941.html)

RockyMountainStamper 11-24-2007 09:18 AM

New SU Mini Sneak Peek?

Is this floating around somewhere and I missed it?

I've seen the new Spring/Summer Catty Preview, but I haven't seen the new mini.

A link would rock, you awesome SU Demos!

Thanks gals!

vferris 11-24-2007 09:23 AM

Would love to see this as well!

stampininthesun 11-24-2007 09:28 AM

It has not been released yet. Demos have not seen it yet, either.
I can't wait to see it, though!

stampininthesun 11-24-2007 09:29 AM

SU is actually only releasing 2 mini's a year now. Holiday and Occasions. There will also be a SAB one.

STAMPINGODDESS 11-24-2007 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyMountainStamper (Post 7800720)
Is this floating around somewhere and I missed it?

I've seen the new Spring/Summer Catty Preview, but I haven't seen the new mini.

A link would rock, you awesome SU Demos!

Thanks gals!

The only "mini" that has been released is the Spring Summer Preview. The next "mini" to be released will be SAB. With the introduction of the bi-annual catalogs, SU has eliminated a few of the mini catalogs that they used to have.

Mis.ty 11-24-2007 12:28 PM

another acronym?

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAMPINGODDESS (Post 7800830)
The only "mini" that has been released is the Spring Summer Preview. The next "mini" to be released will be SAB. With the introduction of the bi-annual catalogs, SU has eliminated a few of the mini catalogs that they used to have.

Sorry ... what is "SAB"? :confused:

caostampin 11-24-2007 12:31 PM

SAB is Sell-A-Bration. SU's annual big promotion for free stamp sets with every $50 you purchase. Contact your SU Demo for more details. You don't want to miss it.

Mis.ty 11-24-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caostampin (Post 7801781)
SAB is Sell-A-Bration. SU's annual big promotion for free stamp sets with every $50 you purchase. Contact your SU Demo for more details. You don't want to miss it.

OH yes. Thanks a lot :-D

SDiegoGal 11-24-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caostampin (Post 7801781)

You definitely don't want to miss free stamps! lol But one tiny change, it is now called SALE-A-Bration. ;)

Joan B 11-24-2007 01:48 PM

so it is called SALE-a-Bration?? Hmmm I wonder if this means that instead of free sets, things will be "on sale."

SDiegoGal 11-24-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan B (Post 7802211)
so it is called SALE-a-Bration?? Hmmm I wonder if this means that instead of free sets, things will be "on sale."

Nope! Still the same promo. :) From SU directly:

Quote:

The promotion itself is not changing; we are just altering a couple of letters in the name.