Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   mono adhesive dispensers sold out??? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/mono-adhesive-dispensers-sold-out-t2382.html)

jan.stamp 06-27-2004 07:27 AM

mono adhesive dispensers sold out???

I've tried to order from Viking but keep getting a message saying the dispensers are on back order. It sounds like everyone else (according to a previous thread) is ordering and receiving with no problem. Has anyone else had this happen or am I using the wrong code (QP7-62201)?? Thanks in advance.

Sereikastamper 06-27-2004 07:48 AM

They do go on back order but will come in usually quite quickly...Put your order in and that way you get it as soon as they can ship it to you!

MSBetsyZ 06-27-2004 10:42 AM

Mine were on backorder when I ordered last month. I got my refills the next day and then the dispensers a week or so later. Not a long wait...they are a fantastic company to work with! They even CALLED me to see if my order was satisfactory!

Betsy

MSBetsyZ 06-27-2004 10:43 AM

Oh, and they don't bill you for backordered items until they ship to you...

Betsy

kimorr 06-27-2004 10:51 AM

I used the code QL7-62201 & QL7-62202. When I ordered the disp. were BO. They don't charge for the back ordered things, but then wanted to charge me shipping.

Jenmouer 06-28-2004 04:03 AM

I think it depends where you live and where they are going to ship from - I ordered a bunch of both refills and dispensers when a bunch of people were saying their things were backordered and I got all my stuff the next day...

NavyWyf 06-28-2004 06:14 AM

I placed a big order back in April, and they had the refills but backordered the dispensers. I got the refills the next day, and the dispensers came in less than a week! Viking is VERY fast, and they have a great guaranatee, too.

JoyOfStamping 06-28-2004 07:27 AM

My first order from them had items on backorder. But, they did just ship it whenever they finally received the other items. They never charged me extra for shipping.....

Inkalicious 06-29-2004 07:22 AM

I this a less expensive way to get the Mono adhesive? Where is it we order them from? Thanks!!
Tandra :)

Kar 06-29-2004 07:36 AM

Tandra, just go to Viking.com and put in the codes if you order $25 or more from them you get free shipping, but there is a handling fee but the refills and dispensers are still cheaper than any place I know of to get them. I have ordered 2x already and always got everything at one time. Last time ordered 12 refills and a dispenser and it all came together.

Stampin Woman 06-29-2004 07:51 AM

Mono Adhesive

Hi there - I just tried ordering Mono Adhesive online at viking and the price is not $1.88 anymore. It is $2.29 if you order 12 or more - I used the same product code that someone had listes here yet still the price is different - does anyone know if they ocassionally go on sale and I missed it or is this a private sale to some with previous accounts?

TIA
Sylvia~

Kymbers_Stampin 06-29-2004 08:06 AM

Yes

They do go on sale and no you do not have to be a previous buyer. I got the sale price last week and I had never ordered from them before.

Inkalicious 06-29-2004 08:21 AM

:D Thankyou Kar for the info!!
Tandra

Kar 07-02-2004 03:32 PM

I just punched in the codes and the Mono Adhesive is still at the cheap price of $1.88 refills and $2.98 cartridges.

crazedstamper 07-02-2004 04:30 PM

Hmmmmm...

Just ordered a few days ago from them and already have the order.
Maybe the backorder just happened the last couple days. Wouldn't doubt it with as much publicity as they get here for them! LOL

:wink:

Hope you get some soon!
Cindy