Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   MAN!!! My spots are backordered..... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/man-my-spots-backordered-t13552.html)

Kerilou 10-21-2004 03:29 PM

MAN!!! My spots are backordered.....

:cry: I had an SU party a week and a half ago..demo just emailed me, and she said the spots are on backorder..I was so excited to get them after you all played them up so good, now I have to wait even longer!! I know, they are going through warehouse changes, and stuff, but I am not the most patient person in the world...I am expecting a lot of stuff, too..I had a $650 party!! Kerilou

Shell 10-21-2004 03:32 PM

I had several customers lately that had theirs backordered. It hasn't taken too long to get them in, though. One workshop order came last Friday and the missing spots got here today. I'm still waiting for some others from other workshops, though.

Hope you get yours soon!!

Kar 10-21-2004 03:35 PM

the last party I went to the Bold Brights Ink pads were backordered. Not sure if she got them yet. They must not have moved the ink pads or spots yet :(

DivaMom 10-21-2004 03:43 PM

Ink Spots

Mine are backordered, too! I was hoping to use them as hostess/guest gifts! Maaaaannnnnn!

Kerilou 10-21-2004 03:47 PM

spots

I ordered al 4 sets, too....had to have all the colors!! Keri

WaterPixie 10-21-2004 03:47 PM

Chin up!!

The SU! backorder report says they should ship next week!

melissaparrish 10-21-2004 04:01 PM

Kerilou,
It'll be worth the wait! I use my spots alllllllllll the time. Love 'em.

nipmats 10-21-2004 04:30 PM

First it is just about impossable to get the Black spots for demos only so I ordered RR spots and guess what! They are on back order too! I am hoping to wake up from this nightmare and realize it was all just a very bad dream. I pray everyday they get the kinks worked out at the new place so we can stamp stuff and order more stuff and get it and stamp and order,get and stamp and order and get :cry: !

Michelle Laycock 10-21-2004 04:47 PM

MINE TOOO BOOO HOO

The only ones that shipped yesterday were my SS. All the other BO'd :x

WeLove2Stamp 10-21-2004 04:59 PM

Yup. Had a workshop at the beginning of the month and all 4 guests were first time stampers. 2 of them bought spots to go with their paper and stamps. (one EE and one BB) well, paper and stamps got here today, but no spots. I guess they can look at their stamps and dream about what they will do when they have some ink to do it with. :shock: When I told them yesterday that I would bring their order to them on Friday, I heard, "Do you remember what I ordered? It's been so long, I forgot." gotta love that, and now I have to tell them they don't have ink. argh.

Michelle Laycock 10-21-2004 07:45 PM

Man oh man, Sandi
That really stinks. First time stampers... disappointment. I'm sorry for your customers.

I just ordered the spots for myself, so it doesn't matter as much as pleasing a customer. I'd gladly wait longer for mine so that your customers can get theirs first.

:(