Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Inky Antics.... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/inky-antics-t327306.html)

Shopping Diva 02-24-2008 11:29 AM

Inky Antics....

Has anyone every ordered from them? If so, how was the service, shipping, etc.

Thank you!

TruCarMa 02-24-2008 11:34 AM

I have, and they're awesome! Great customer service, the stamps are very high quality, etc. They get an A+ in my book. Also, had a chance to meet the woman who started the company -- Jackie Lewis -- at CHA, and she was just delightful. I love Inky Antics images, and they have lots of cute new stuff coming out.

So, I guess you could say, my opinion is: order away! : )

deb_loves_stamping 02-24-2008 11:43 AM

I've ordered many times ... great quality stamps, great customer service. I'm in Canada and shipping is about the usual to Canada, so no complaints there either. I recommend them!

Shopping Diva 02-24-2008 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruCarMa (Post 8901555)
I have, and they're awesome! Great customer service, the stamps are very high quality, etc. They get an A+ in my book. Also, had a chance to meet the woman who started the company -- Jackie Lewis -- at CHA, and she was just delightful. I love Inky Antics images, and they have lots of cute new stuff coming out.

So, I guess you could say, my opinion is: order away! : )

Are there stamps clear to be used on Acrylic Blocks or Wood Mounted?

Thanks!

Shopping Diva 02-24-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shopping Diva (Post 8901663)

Thanks!

Anybody?

amrita 02-24-2008 12:09 PM

Their stamps are wood-mounted. I haven't ordered directly from their website, but have bought from them at conventions and ordered the stamps from www.addictedtorubberstamps.com.

Shopping Diva 02-24-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amrita (Post 8901896)
Their stamps are wood-mounted. I haven't ordered directly from their website, but have bought from them at conventions and ordered the stamps from www.addictedtorubberstamps.com.

Thank you!

ked 02-24-2008 12:57 PM

Took quite a while for my order to get here. It was the only order I placed online. But I DID see her at a Stampfest, and I LOVED having all of the yummy images there to pick from! The staff was very helpful there, too.

Rubbernecker 02-24-2008 01:40 PM

Their shipping is a little slower than some of the companies on here that have spoiled us with their lightning speed (snort*cough*Papertrey*sniffle), but overall great to work with.

MOST of their images are wood-mounted rubber, but they do have a few clear sets, I believe.

mackbrad 02-24-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shopping Diva (Post 8901663)

Thanks!

They have both wood mounted and clear stamp sets. I have a good amount of stamps from them and love them. I always thought their stamps were cute - but they became a winner in my book with their great customer service and willingness to listen to new stamp ideas. I am even in regular corespondence with some of the artists. Inky Antics has their own forums and galleries on-line - the ladies who participate are so nice.

www.inkyantics.com

mackbrad 02-24-2008 01:53 PM

Just wanted to clear something up. The wood mounted stamps are individual stamps & the clear ones come in sets.

kmccullo 02-24-2008 01:59 PM

They are good people

I ordered from them a while back. It took a while to get, but the stamps were worth the wait. They did send a wrong stamp. I called and left them a message. They called back the next day and said they were shipping the correct stamp right away and to just keep the other stamp. I will order from them again. I company with great stuff and good people. You cannot beat it.

Luciesfloozies 02-24-2008 02:00 PM

I've ordered from them a few times. have had no problems. Seems like the order arrived fast.

larue 02-24-2008 02:00 PM

I was not able to find their clear sets.

Rubbernecker 02-24-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 8902725)
I was not able to find their clear sets.

Try here:

http://www.inkyantics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

I think they used to have more than these.

debzi333 02-24-2008 02:14 PM

I have ordered from Inky Antics a couple of times - and while they are not especially fast, they are not especially slow either.. Of course, I live in Canada, and for me to wait 2 weeks to a month is usual when ordering from the US!! Sometimes things arrive.. and it's a surprise to me because I've forgetten I ordered it!! I love living in Canada, but I must admit, your shipping within the US is so much faster than what we are used to here in Canada!

Shopping Diva 02-24-2008 02:57 PM

Thanks everybody!

steubner 02-24-2008 03:50 PM

I had a great experience with them. There was some sort of promo going on when I ordered, and even though I didn't use the coupon code, I got free extra goodies anyway! How cool is that?