Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Help Does Pearlex wash out of hair? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/help-does-pearlex-wash-out-hair-t10176.html)

Stampin'Niffer 09-22-2004 03:12 PM

Help Does Pearlex wash out of hair?

Okay...you will laugh.. i still am...
Let me mention I wake up at 5am every weekday to go to work!
I had an especially BAD night last night, and rough morning this morning...running late as usual....showered...dressed...blowdried my hair, finished up and voila I was out the door. I was at Starbucks getting my morning buzz when the girl asked what I had in my hair....I looked at her puzzled...and then thought....OH NO! :oops:

I keep the pearl ex mixture under my bathroom cabinet, b/c of my toddler, that has a safety latch on it... So not thinking soundly...ya see I hadn't had a cup a java yet and well...I store some of my hair essentials down there......and well....now I am irradeasendly shimmering....

So please tell me it will wash out.
They got a kick out of it at work...I mean its just a little on the top....and well....ummm I know its not halloween yet....I wish it would show up on camera....

So that is my drama today....
Anyone else have horror stories? Love to hear I am not that big of a looser!

Tami Wacek 09-22-2004 03:27 PM

What color was it? You could start a new fashion trend. :) I think it should wash out. When I was working on my convention cards one of my cats was very sick and we knew we had to have him put to sleep. I happened to be working with pearl-ex and kept wiping tears from my face. When I got done I had to laugh. My face had streaks of gold all over it. It washed off just fine. Hmmmm. Maybe if I use silver pearl-ex I could go as the tin man for Halloween. It would be much prettier than face paint.

billsbrowneyedgirl 09-22-2004 05:17 PM

That has got to be one of the more interesting subject's here on SCS.
As for your ?, I have no idea, but be sure to let us know.
Good Luck.

Denise

heresrita 09-22-2004 05:38 PM

Quote:

Love to hear I am not that big of a looser!
Loser :shock: :?: :shock: with a sparkling personallity such as yours :?: :lol:

(had to be the first to say that!)

Stampin'Niffer 09-22-2004 06:01 PM

Well....I have to say I washed....rinsed...blewdry...then still noticed some...
(oh it was the redish color one)....I washed, rinsed and blewdry again....and its pretty much gone.....I have color treated hair as it is....so a little more red is okay....it was just a little sparkly..more in some places especially my scalp...?..

So yes it washes out of hair...eventually!

But I wouldn't recommend it! :D

spedabstbit 09-22-2004 06:09 PM

I was wondering if I could do this ON PURPOSE and how it would look!?!?!?! :lol: Thanks for letting us know it will eventually mostly wash out!

Cindy

Kymbers_Stampin 09-23-2004 05:19 AM

LOL ~ we did this to my daughter on purpose. It does wash out. Your story is why there is a big piece of paper around the three bottles I have. Hope today is better.

TexasGrammy 09-23-2004 06:31 AM

Glad to hear that it washes out! Now I can giggle over this one & not feel guilty!! :wink:
~TexasGrammy