Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Favorites Week Ending February 1st (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/favorites-week-ending-february-1st-t416129.html)

smitty2004 02-01-2009 02:03 AM

Favorites Week Ending February 1st
 
good morning!
i cannot believe it is February 1st!
Where has the time gone?! I have been busy with family
things so my gallery time has been limited!
Here are my Favorites:


CRAFTYCARO ~ GET WELL SOON

KAREN B BARBER ~ORANGE INSPIRATION

THERESA CC ~ SO & SO LOVES

STAMPINGQUEENJAR ~ CELTIC CROSS

SPARKLEGIRL ~ROSES AND CHOCOLATE

now show me all i missed! have a great week!!!

janice

Cook22 02-01-2009 02:17 AM

I had a busy week - extra work, my brother staying over, a migraine - but I still added these two to my Favourites this week.
Pleated Riding Hood by nitestamper
Owly Birthday by afillo - loved the way she used circles, and the foresty look from the colours and papers.

Vera 02-01-2009 02:21 AM

I saw so many gorgeous cards in the gallery this week! These are the ones I saved to My Favorites:

Blue... so Blue! by dlounds
he'Artstring by inkpad
LSC205, Simple Punches by Rox71
LSC205 Clean and Simple by nitestamper
Shabby Bird for TECC53 by Jami

Vera

CraftCrazy98 02-01-2009 03:04 AM

Another busy week so not too much time in the gallery. Thank goodness for this thread (thanks, Janice). Here are the few I saved this week:

debbiemom23cs:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210480

Wattle:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210500

sparklegirl:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211024

Vera:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1212240

Have a blessed week everyone!

Vera 02-01-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftCrazy98 (Post 12954341)
Another busy week so not too much time in the gallery. Thank goodness for this thread (thanks, Janice). Here are the few I saved this week:

Vera:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1212240

Oh my, thanks so much for mentioning my card, Vicki! What a great honor! I feel like I've won the Super Bowl! :D

Vera

franb63 02-01-2009 04:44 AM

Man Janice *shakes head* I cant believe it is Feb either. Think about it.. only 10 months til the holidays are upon us again.. Yikes!!! That just have me a jolt thinking about it!

Here are mine :)


juber
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Toy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

debhorst
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

sbogle
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Stampin4sandra
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

PaperJewels ----- Ok now I know we are getting crafty when we go for the TP rolls .. LOL!!!!! But this is too cute!!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

catcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

lisabeepianolovin
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

calgirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Karen Wallace
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=
and
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Glittergal
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

elysa0426
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Susie B
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


merniebug

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

nitestamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

RDiehl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

blackbirdcreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=
And
I love the soft colors of this next card for the holidays!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

deipara
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

lazylizard
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


snowmanqueen

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

card crazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

lisabingham
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

markie's mom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


defoe

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

detalleshandmade
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

curlyq107
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Ok I know these last couple shoulda gone last week, but I'm cheating and putting here since I didnt have a chance to show any. I love the way she did this tech.. so uhm honorable mention? teehee

iNilda
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=
And
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

WHEWWWWWWWWW I think I'm done!! (lucky you guys huh?? LOL)



Have a great week.......... be safe and smile cuz then no one will know what you are up to *evil grin*

APandi 02-01-2009 04:51 AM

Up early, still dark in Colorado, a cup of coffee and the favorites thread! Great start to the week.

blondie090277 created quite the jungle.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213816

prchvs used a circle shape a non traditional colors for her lovebirds
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1207735

Coni made the cutest snow angel card.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1208419

Atomicbutterfly always knows how to use embellishments and design!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1215663

SassiAngel 02-01-2009 05:02 AM

I only had a teensy bit of time in the gallery yesterday so only got a few. Here are my favs of the week, or should I say day?!


blondie090277

Rox71

Karen B Barber

gbarron

Gorgeous work ladies!!

diannep575 02-01-2009 05:07 AM

The good thing about it being Feb already, is it's closer to SPRING!! Thanks Janice for always starting this.... Here are mine:


strappystamper:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214519

toy:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214333

MakiJ:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214112

mizzamb:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211703

scrapnextras:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213929

MichelleO:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214342

juliemlacey:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1215195

stamps4funinCA:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1216057

PickleTree:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214366

LeisaJane 02-01-2009 05:09 AM

Janice, I love this thread and enjoy looking at everyone's favorites....so many end up in my faves, too! I favorited these three beauties this week:

atomicbutterfly - Live Your Bliss

Julestampsx3 - Test Driving Branch Out

knightrone - Bella Thank You

bethvb 02-01-2009 05:37 AM

How about this one by nitestamper

dancerriley 02-01-2009 05:45 AM

Here are mine:

LaurieF
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

TreasureOiler
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

knightrone
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

cardcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

mhines
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

nitestamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

nitestamper again!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Emma F
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

kittie747
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

mothermark
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Karen B Barber 02-01-2009 06:06 AM

Thank you Janice and Debi for mentioning my card~ I'm doing the happy dance!!

LeisaJane 02-01-2009 06:16 AM

Just saw this gorgeous card in the gallery and added it to my faves:

StampingQueenJAR - Dare to Reach Out

kittie747 02-01-2009 06:36 AM

Thanks for the mention, Riley. You made my day.

shellied 02-01-2009 06:55 AM

Favorites
 
Check these out if you missed them:

fleur_de_lys - Birthday card for mom

StampOwl - SC213 Loads of Love

judylb - Have More Fun Than . . .

CandiceL- Maid for You - SC213

Itsapassion - I'm Not Hoarding

kittie747 - Blooming With Love

Jenn D - Honey of a Birthday

lorettal - WT203, SC213 Rejoice

PickleTree - You Have to Kiss a Lot of Toads

merniebug 02-01-2009 07:00 AM

Here are my favorites this week:

sleepyinseattle
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1208898

crisations.ink
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211091

jdmommy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211134

Dara
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211708

mcost
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1212001

markie’s mom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=79662

scrappigramma2
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=134563

nitestamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=10116
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=10116

justwritedesigns
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=137985
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=137985

okstamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=105107

sleepyinseattle 02-01-2009 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merniebug (Post 12955620)

Thank you so much for brightening my day, Mel!! You are so sweet!!
Joanne

n5stamper 02-01-2009 07:34 AM

WOW you ladies have shown me some really gorgeous creations that I missed but then again I have been so busy at work these past 2 wks I have not been able to spend a lot of time in the galleries. I did find these beauts though:

peanutbee's PLUM HAPPINESS.

LMcAree's BOTTOMS UP

e3stamper's PLEATED EDGAR

Julestampsx3 02-01-2009 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeisaJane (Post 12954767)
Janice, I love this thread and enjoy looking at everyone's favorites....so many end up in my faves, too! I favorited these three beauties this week:

atomicbutterfly - Live Your Bliss

Julestampsx3 - Test Driving Branch Out

knightrone - Bella Thank You

Oh my! Thank you! This is a new thread for me, so I'm so totally honored! And I'm just recommending Branch Out for everyone - it's so stinkin' fun!

humbly,

merniebug 02-01-2009 07:46 AM

A great big thanks to franb63 for the wonderful mention. This was a lovely start to my day and a wonderful surprise. I also want to thank you for the last two entries on your list. Had you not included them I would have missed them completely.

card crazy 02-01-2009 07:47 AM

Thank you Franb63 and dancerriley for adding my card to your favorites and mentioning it here. Now you've added a smile to my face. Enjoy your day!

defoe 02-01-2009 08:04 AM

Thank you Franb63 for mentioning my card, you have made my day!

card crazy 02-01-2009 08:10 AM

I don't usually post my favorites here but think it's time that I did. There were three cards that caught my eye and after looking at them I think that I'm in Spring mode:)

I love this one by automicbutterfly
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=78862

And these two by MichelleSeward who has an awesome gallery
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209637
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209635

mcschmidty 02-01-2009 08:20 AM

Fav's week ending 2/1
 
I have a few left that have not already been mentioned:

Debbie8400- love the colors and love the elephant:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209071

BevR- there is a tutorial on her blog to make this box; fabulous coloring- this card made it through 24 hours with only one comment????
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211258

luv2tch- another pretty brayered card:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211458

luv flowers- my husband is a squirrel fanatic......need I say more?
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211690

krystamc- love the color here- and I love the layout too:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1212469

kristyc71- I love her style:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213211

Glitter Galore- ATC b/w with a touch of red- i think this is quite creative:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214304

Joan B- beautiful coloring on an old fav stamp set:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1215033

patsmethers- love the background here- isn't this fantastic?
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1216029

So many others already mentioned- karen Barber, Markie's Mom, etc

A great week in the gallery- loved the plain and simple card challenge!

Shelly

kittie747 02-01-2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellied (Post 12955573)
Check these out if you missed them:

fleur_de_lys - Birthday card for mom

StampOwl - SC213 Loads of Love

judylb - Have More Fun Than . . .

CandiceL- Maid for You - SC213

Itsapassion - I'm Not Hoarding

kittie747 - Blooming With Love

Jenn D - Honey of a Birthday

lorettal - WT203, SC213 Rejoice

PickleTree - You Have to Kiss a Lot of Toads

Thanks so much, Shellie!

CareBear5 02-01-2009 08:28 AM

Thanks for all the help in adding to my favorites...as usual!

Miss Boo 02-01-2009 09:11 AM

Here are some of my favorites for the week.

darleenstamps
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1215470

sf9erfan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214814

jinxmom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214592

blessingsx3
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214489
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214488

peanutbee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214174

Emma F
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214159

ReginaBD
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213098
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1216061

CuttersCallous
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213009

kstamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211730

imastamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211594

nitestamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211503

moster
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211320

card crazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211300

chrisations.ink
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210654

Wendy Janson
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210650

cmf1216
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210586

catcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210545

Left-Handed Blonde
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210434

krystie lee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210182

T. Joy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210097

CiCi510
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209983

dancerriley
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209942

ChristineCreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209580

knightrone
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209470

blondie090277 02-01-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APandi (Post 12954648)
Up early, still dark in Colorado, a cup of coffee and the favorites thread! Great start to the week.

blondie090277 created quite the jungle.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213816

prchvs used a circle shape a non traditional colors for her lovebirds
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1207735

Coni made the cutest snow angel card.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1208419

Atomicbutterfly always knows how to use embellishments and design!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1215663


Awe, thanks so much for mentioning my Lion card! I was so much fun to do :)

blondie090277 02-01-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SassiAngel (Post 12954720)
I only had a teensy bit of time in the gallery yesterday so only got a few. Here are my favs of the week, or should I say day?!


blondie090277

Rox71

Karen B Barber

gbarron

Gorgeous work ladies!!

Thank you so much for mentioning my Praying Charlie card! You are just too sweet :D

blessingsX3 02-01-2009 09:50 AM

Thank you so much Miss Boo for mentioning my 2 cards here today- I really appreciate it and you brought a smile to my face!!

knightrone 02-01-2009 09:54 AM

Thank you SO MUCH to Leisa, Riley and Miss Boo for mentioning my cards, you girls just ROCK!!

card crazy 02-01-2009 10:03 AM

Thank you Miss Boo for adding my card to your favorites. You have made my day even sunnier!

ChristineCreations 02-01-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Boo (Post 12957034)
Here are some of my favorites for the week.



ChristineCreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209580


Aww...thanks Miss Boo! So kind :D Gave me a big smile today!

Kharmagirl 02-01-2009 10:25 AM

I didn't have too much time in the gallery this week, but here are a few I just fell in love with and popped into my favs!!

Jami

juliemlacey

LisaBrwn

T.Joy

jmhutnik

biggan

knightrone

lisa lara 02-01-2009 10:59 AM

I just learned of this thread:

I went to the gallery for the last seven days and picked my favorites from the first ten that jumped out at me. So this is not a real great representation of the talent that is out there. This is just my opinion. Everyone that puts love and time into their cards are my favorites. I think this thread gives credit to those that stood out amongst the crowd, doesn't mean there aren't greats in the crowd. Like American Idol, we all like many of them that don't get chosen right? Anyway............... I hope everyone feels great about their own talent and takes the time to learn and grow and share yourselves with us. Thanks for listening to my two pennies. I'll get down from this soap box and probably trip LOL.
Lisa

leigh obrien
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...83?limit=last7

afillo
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...85?limit=last7

Inkerbelle
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...66?limit=last7

atomicbutterfly
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...63?limit=last7

akbride
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...99?limit=last7

sparklegirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...72?limit=last7

Lateblossom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...si=Lateblossom

kbelle
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...7405?si=kbelle

markie's mom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...kie\%27s%20mom

papercuties
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...si=papercuties

Blooms in a Box 02-01-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidty (Post 12956364)
I have a few left that have not already been mentioned:

Debbie8400- love the colors and love the elephant:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209071

BevR- there is a tutorial on her blog to make this box; fabulous coloring- this card made it through 24 hours with only one comment????
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211258

luv2tch- another pretty brayered card:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211458

luv flowers- my husband is a squirrel fanatic......need I say more?
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211690

krystamc- love the color here- and I love the layout too:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1212469

kristyc71- I love her style:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213211

Glitter Galore- ATC b/w with a touch of red- i think this is quite creative:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214304

Joan B- beautiful coloring on an old fav stamp set:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1215033

patsmethers- love the background here- isn't this fantastic?
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1216029

So many others already mentioned- karen Barber, Markie's Mom, etc

A great week in the gallery- loved the plain and simple card challenge!

Shelly

Shelly~

Thanks so much for the mention! How sweet are you? I am off to check out all the favs! Bless your heart, have a beautiful Sunday.

Pat

lisa lara 02-01-2009 11:14 AM

Question???????????
I'm learning................ How do you link someone's card with a colored name?
Lisa

catcrazy 02-01-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franb63 (Post 12954600)
Man Janice *shakes head* I cant believe it is Feb either. Think about it.. only 10 months til the holidays are upon us again.. Yikes!!! That just have me a jolt thinking about it!

Here are mine :)


juber
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Toy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

debhorst
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

sbogle
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Stampin4sandra
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

PaperJewels ----- Ok now I know we are getting crafty when we go for the TP rolls .. LOL!!!!! But this is too cute!!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

catcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

lisabeepianolovin
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

calgirl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Karen Wallace
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=
and
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Glittergal
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

elysa0426
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Susie B
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


merniebug

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

nitestamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

RDiehl
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

blackbirdcreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=
And
I love the soft colors of this next card for the holidays!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

deipara
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

lazylizard
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


snowmanqueen

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

card crazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

lisabingham
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

markie's mom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=


defoe

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

detalleshandmade
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

curlyq107
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

Ok I know these last couple shoulda gone last week, but I'm cheating and putting here since I didnt have a chance to show any. I love the way she did this tech.. so uhm honorable mention? teehee

iNilda
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=
And
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...=0&thumbcheck=

WHEWWWWWWWWW I think I'm done!! (lucky you guys huh?? LOL)



Have a great week.......... be safe and smile cuz then no one will know what you are up to *evil grin*

THANK-YOU!!!! This is the first time that I know of that one of my cards was posted here! You really made my day! :-D

catcrazy 02-01-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Boo (Post 12957034)
Here are some of my favorites for the week.

darleenstamps
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1215470

sf9erfan
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214814

jinxmom
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214592

blessingsx3
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214489
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214488

peanutbee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214174

Emma F
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1214159

ReginaBD
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213098
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1216061

CuttersCallous
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1213009

kstamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211730

imastamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211594

nitestamper
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211503

moster
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211320

card crazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1211300

chrisations.ink
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210654

Wendy Janson
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210650

cmf1216
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210586

catcrazy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210545

Left-Handed Blonde
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210434

krystie lee
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210182

T. Joy
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1210097

CiCi510
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209983

dancerriley
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209942

ChristineCreations
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209580

knightrone
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1209470


WOW!!! Two in one day!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear! Thanks Miss Boo!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:57 AM.