Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending April 17, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/favorites-week-ending-april-17-2011-a-t526075.html)

Crafts 04-16-2011 08:00 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending April 17, 2011

This is the place to post all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

http://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Ostern/ostern050.gif Thanks to all who added their links on last week's thread: ctorina, LynniePoo, justcrazy, irishgreensue, vdm, Cook22, jandjccc, kittie747, ChaosMom, hobbydujour, TrishG, Clownmom, shellied, MrsBoz, crystaldolphins, mnfroggie, Reddyisco, cbuswell, deconstructingjen, cindybydesign, lisa lara, catcrazy, Gingerbeary8, Smudger, kellysrose, Understandblue, Knuck134, MaryR917, StampingQueenJAR, Gracey'sgirl, scrappykat, AZstampcrazy, Maryalsostamps, niki1, thescrapmaster, ematson, FireFly61, and bettystamper3556. Here are my links for this week.

A girly shadow box.
Girly ATC Shadow Box by PickleTree

A jointed doll.
You're a Doll---Winter Sprite by parknslide

A bunny on a spring.
CC318 Bunny Wobble by DandI93

A xylophone in bright colors.
Xylophone Card by chandapie

Another card with bright colors.
Bumbly Burt's Bloom by *1 wacky woman*

An anniversary card celebrating five years.
Anniversary Birds by Sarah.Jane

Two for babies.
HELLO THERE BABY {tcptues154} by leigh obrien
and
Baby's Wall Hanging 1 by Jerri Kay

A scrapbook page for a special family photo.
Concert by sewflake

A napkin-fold card with a butterfly. Front:
One huge butterfly! by KK1977
Open:
One huge butterfly! (open) by KK1977

This hot air balloon rises when the tab is pulled. Front:
Sky's the Limit - Moxie Fab Challenge by alwspoon
Popped up:
Sky's the Limit - Moxie Fab Challenge by alwspoon

A basket filled with flowers and leaves.
Easter Flower Basket by jacqui47

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day. http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...loveshower.gif

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, April 10th to April 17th.

Crafts 04-16-2011 08:02 PM

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

http://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Sc...e_girl_173.gif Optional: Pay It Forward.
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Beginners are welcome to experiment in this thread. Broken links are no biggie. We'll help you figure it out.

PickleTree 04-16-2011 08:10 PM

Thank you so much, Judi! I had a lot of fun making the ATC shadow box. You've made my day by liking it enough to link it here!

Sarah.Jane 04-16-2011 08:13 PM

thank you SO much Judi, you made my day!

I loved this warm and rich card from Jodi - totally swoon worthy!
Time to Celebrate by Kharmagirl

chandapie 04-16-2011 08:28 PM

Thank you so much! I'm afraid my card is so much simpler than the others, but I'm grateful just the same! I love the dog on your avatar! I used to bave a sable sheltie and a tri color collie, so your ljttle baby reminds me of them both. Have a great night! ;) Chanda

vdm 04-16-2011 08:39 PM

Oh my goodness, there were so many beautiful cards this week. We have a lot of talented people here at SCS... I have so much fun gazing at their work... Here are a few of my favorites this week;

This cupcake looks so delicious; IC280, Sweet & Fluffy Cupcake by midnightsmum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful use of the gold on this one; SC328 & IC280 - 50th Anniversary by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is such an amazing sunset scene on this one; Sunset on Father's Day by csmilham - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take a gaze at this wonderful case of inspiration: IC280 Wishing You Happiness SUO by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kittie hit a home run with this one, and didn't use a single stamp, amazing.... Mountains, Trees and Sparkling Water by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I got the biggest chuckle from Vicky's; IC280, Beer, Remote, Popcorn..._vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look at this beautiful creation; QFTD56 Happy Birthday by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is sooo cute; Just Thinking of You by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Got to love this, it is so different - really catches the eye; QFTD56 - ...fish out of water?... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom has a beauty with this one; CC318 Black Magic by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Such a cutie; WT318, SC328, CC318, MelJen #54 | Happy Spring by Craft-e-Corner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gorgeous flowers on this one; SC328 Fabulous Florets by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great technique from scrappykat; Bold Butterfly by scrappykat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look at these great creations from cher2008; CC318 Happy Birthday Little Angel! by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy stamping everyone, and thanks Judi for setting this up week after week.....

jandjccc 04-16-2011 09:19 PM

I didn't get to do many cards this week, but I looked at all the pretty cards you girls made.
Here are a few of my favorites.

Dand93.. QFTD56 Mom's Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TrishG.. Sketch for Queen MrsBoz by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

msschmidty... TLC320 works on lace too........ by mcschmidty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

markie's moms... CAS114, TLC320, Speedy the Cat loves BABIES! by markie's mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747.. Mountains, Trees and Sparkling Water by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back in the morning and post a few more. I can't hold my eyes open any longer tonight. lol

*1 wacky woman* 04-16-2011 09:22 PM

Thank You so much Judi for mentioning my card in your favorites...you have made my day!
I have been terrified to try and add one of my favorites but I am giving it a go....I hope I did it right...fingers crossed...lol!!

This sweet card caught my eye with it's fabulous detail by Leigh O'brien
HELLO THERE BABY {tcptues154} by leigh obrien - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen x

Shadow's Mom 04-16-2011 10:02 PM

Thank you so much Vicki for mentioning not only one but two of my cards this week! I'm so honored!!!

Here's some fun and beautiful cards from this past week:

Sophie LaFontaine's: Ladybug Dresser Car

BFinlay's:
Hairy Potter

Artystamper's
Skinny Legs

Jenna Barber's
The Perfect Adventure

hobbydujour's
Spring Trees

and Kokirose's
Welcome Little Lamb

Cook22 04-17-2011 02:02 AM

Another busy week here, but these three found their way into my Favourites.

vanislandwoman - wildbirthday. The speciality paper is fab, but look at the sweet sparly croc!

Jill.K started her gallery this week with variations on a theme - this particular Thoughts and Prayers was my favourite, though I loved them all.

Mutnik - Colorful Art - wonderful use of paper.

kittie747 04-17-2011 02:37 AM

Good Sunday morning. I have several beautiful projects in my favorites for this week.

Birthday Wishes by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 114 - MFP by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BE_CAS114_sneak peek set by ButterflyEars - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS114 So Happy! by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Take Joy by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC328 A Boy and His Frogs by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter 2011, SC328, CC318 by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simply the Best by Willow01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swirling Branches (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC280 - CUPCAKE FOR TWO by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC280 cupcake of many colors by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC280 Best Fishes by quillister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 04-17-2011 02:47 AM

Vicki and Mary, Thank you so much for mentioning my Mountains card and for such a lovely start to my Sunday morning. I appreciate it more than you know.

DandI93 04-17-2011 03:09 AM

Thank you so much Judi 'Crafts' for mentioning my Bunny Wobble card and to Mary 'jandjccc' for mentioning my Mom's love card. It's a honor to be part of such a community of talented and creative individuals, hugs, Irene

hobbydujour 04-17-2011 04:16 AM

Thanks so much, Lee-Anne, for the mentioning my Spring Trees and, Kittie, for my Boys and His Frogs cards on your favorites lists this week. You both made the start of this week a happy one. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie

Holstein 04-17-2011 04:16 AM

Another week of beautiful cards. I hope I actually do this right. Sometimes I can be such a bird brain. Here are my favorites that haven't been mentioned yet.
Farmfresh Father's Day by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wedding Card with Rozet by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
baby blanket by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello by BeeMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
GYDOApr2011 Recipe for You by Edna15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sail Away by anne_marie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC328 Amour by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC328 Grad for a Guy by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC328 Smell the Roses by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paisley Prints Paper and Bird by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FTTC113 tulip by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC318 Bunny Wobble by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tiny Yawns by croppixie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter Bunny On Vacation by Princessheather - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC318...Just for you by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Everyone have a great week!

diannep575 04-17-2011 04:26 AM

Good morning!

Toy:
~ Christ Is Risen ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee:
Violets, Lilacs and Plums, Oh My! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cheryl l rowley:
Sweet (mini) Tilda! by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chupa:
Best wishes by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cher2008:
HC Spring Bird by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

France Martin:
Nugget Holder by France Martin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdutchr:
CT0411 - DD April 2 by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susie B:
Elegant Sympathy Card by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week everyone!!

whim6915 04-17-2011 04:49 AM

Here are a few of my favorites from this week - gallery was full of beauty!

allee's
allee's QFTD56 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy
Furnished with Love for Mrs. Boz by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
SC328 This is MUCH better! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Emma F
Elaine's Strength & Hope SC328 by Emma F - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom
SC328 Amour by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71
WT318 Little Addison by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine
Girl in window by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I could go on and on but out of time, so happy Sunday!

hobbydujour 04-17-2011 05:31 AM

I had one favorite this week and it was Karen Dunbrook's Created for You.

jandjccc 04-17-2011 05:57 AM

Some more favorites from this week....

MrsBoz.. Four in a Row (CC318, SC328, WT318, TSC0415) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Missro.. CC318, Embrace Life, SUO by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampercamper.. CC318 Flower Garden Hello by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

minnidr.. Free Bird, IC280 by minnidr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justwritedesigns.. Butterfly Dream IC280 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay.. IC280 cupcake of many colors by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm.. IC280 Tulips A Plenty by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. IC280 Flowering Branch by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ChaosMom 04-17-2011 06:17 AM

Favs

Good morning, Everyone! Happy Sunday! Hope you enjoyed the week and enjoy the upcoming week! Here are a few that caught my eye:

Happy Heart - Button Daisies by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cardsbycarla - Love this new paper....... by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jerri Kay - Baby's Wall Hanging 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels - AprilCC1102 by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Stamper Ink - Baby Shower Favour by Happy Stamper Ink. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G. - Swirling Branches (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

patsmethers - ~Reason to Sing~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

selma - Have a Lovely Day by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vicky gould (I thought this was just a hoot!) - IC280, Beer, Remote, Popcorn..._vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark - RAK ~ Mother's Daughter 5th Anniv. #2 by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gbarron - Poppin' Poppies by gbarron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ogilvie2311 - Floral any Occasion by ogilvie2311 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAROL HOUGHTON - Fabric Flower by CAROL HOUGHTON - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and 1 I missed last week - Ike2488
- Daisy Egg by Ike2248 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great and stress-free week leading up to Easter!
Happy Crafting!

hobbydujour 04-17-2011 06:28 AM

Thanks so much, Mary(jandjccc), for mentioning my IC card from this week. You certainly gave a lovely start to my week. Hugs, Sallie

Knuck134 04-17-2011 06:35 AM

I just love this thread. All this fabulous art in one place. Here's some fun and beautiful cards I found from this past week:

You make me smile everyday by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT318 Spriing Silhouette jhg 4_14 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Duo Challenge jhg 4_14 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crocus by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dancing Queen by tashabeasley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zebra in pink by peggysue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Funky Self by Christine N - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fred the Bear CTD137, SSSC112 by she's_crafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Love My MJ! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flopsey Fishing by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pelican Post by *1 wacky woman* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Home is Where the Heart Is by juliemlacey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ Aim For The Clouds ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TFS
Sheila D

mother's daughter 04-17-2011 06:50 AM

A BIG THANK YOU to ChaosMom for mentioning and favoriting the card I made for Cindy aka Mothermark!! That card has Cindy's name all over it, IMO and she is so deserving!!
It's an honor to have the card favored and it was my pleasure to honor Cindy!!

markie's mom 04-17-2011 07:00 AM

Thank you, Mary T. for mentioning my card today. You are the BEST!

Francie G. 04-17-2011 07:08 AM

Here a few of my favorites!

A Way to Use Up Those Extra Flowers! by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hey Chickie by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Forever Friend by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink, White, Blue And Everything Nice by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mountains, Trees and Sparkling Water by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT318 Bling jhg 4_14 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Juliet _pb by peanutbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Gift Set by luv2stamp50 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G. 04-17-2011 07:09 AM

Thank you, Kittie, for mentioning my card! Fabulous way to start my day!

parknslide 04-17-2011 07:12 AM

Thank you, Judi M. for mentioning my doll. Here's a favorite of mine for the week, I love the bright colors: Pink Sky At Night Flamingo's Delight by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter 04-17-2011 07:27 AM

I'm just figuring out how to do this, here's a few I put into my favs

Sweet Lilac by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers -Love the purples here
Pink Butterfly by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers loving the dimension with this and of course the pink!

Oh, I just had to add this one too! I love all the polka dots and the wonderful contrast in the pink and black!!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/1954628

karin van eijk 04-17-2011 07:33 AM

Wedding Card with Rozet

Thank you Holstein for entering my card it's a honour between soo many gorgeous cards.

Greetings Karin

vdm 04-17-2011 07:34 AM

What a surprise, Mary T (jandjccc)! You have definitely brightened my day, You are the best!!!! TY TY TY

csmilham 04-17-2011 07:34 AM

thanks Vicki for choosing my Fathers day card. Making me feel special today.

Francie G. 04-17-2011 07:35 AM

Thank you, ChaosMom, for favoring my card! Wonderful way to start my day!

DandI93 04-17-2011 08:03 AM

Thank you Holstein for mentioning my Bunny Wobble card. Once I got my action wobbles in the mail, I look for images to use them on, they are so much fun, I should make one of me doing the happy dance, hehehe Much appreciated, hugs Irene

Thanks Judi for the heads up, you are just too sweet

jojot 04-17-2011 08:07 AM

Special thanks to Fran and Sheila for truly making my day......your mention of my cards truly encourages my 'addiction' and warms my heart......

Thanks also to Judy M. for letting me know of these honors. It must take you hours to let us all know of our cards being picked as favorites.....know that your efforts are appreciated.

hugs
joanne

jdmommy 04-17-2011 08:16 AM

BIG thanks to whim6915 for faving 2 of my cards. What a special feeling you get when someone salutes you!! Hugs to you!! Have a great day!

Weekend Warrior 04-17-2011 08:17 AM

Thank you Vicki (Post #6) and pay it forward

@Vicki in Post #6....thank you so much for mentioning my card in your favs this week ! Made me smile :D

Here are a few cards that I've added to my favourites folder recently:

I loved the idea of this Garden Trellis...so pretty for spring cards :)
Garden Trellis by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and this Flower Garden is a gorgeous card...beautiful use of the embossing folder.
Flower Garden by Understandblue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy stamping friends !
:) Cindy

cardsbycarla 04-17-2011 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMom (Post 18214283)
Good morning, Everyone! Happy Sunday! Hope you enjoyed the week and enjoy the upcoming week! Here are a few that caught my eye:

Happy Heart - Button Daisies by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cardsbycarla - Love this new paper....... by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jerri Kay - Baby's Wall Hanging 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels - AprilCC1102 by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Stamper Ink - Baby Shower Favour by Happy Stamper Ink. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G. - Swirling Branches (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

patsmethers - ~Reason to Sing~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

selma - Have a Lovely Day by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vicky gould (I thought this was just a hoot!) - IC280, Beer, Remote, Popcorn..._vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark - RAK ~ Mother's Daughter 5th Anniv. #2 by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gbarron - Poppin' Poppies by gbarron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ogilvie2311 - Floral any Occasion by ogilvie2311 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAROL HOUGHTON - Fabric Flower by CAROL HOUGHTON - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and 1 I missed last week - Ike2488 - Daisy Egg by Ike2248 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great and stress-free week leading up to Easter!
Happy Crafting!

Thank you SO MUCH ChaosMom for mentioning my card!!! That's so exciting and means a lot!
Carla.

Blooms in a Box 04-17-2011 08:20 AM

ChaosMom~ bless your heart! Thank you for the mention! (BIG smiles!) I was away last week in Wyoming, lovin' on my sweet grandson who is now 3 mos. old! But I did have some some to peek in the gallery, and have a few favs too. Have a great week friends! Hugs....

Fathers Day BBQ Opened by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Diorama Card by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

** Andrea's Favorite ** by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Motherly Love by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0411, Thanks So Much by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Violets, Lilacs and Plums, Oh My! by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As a Mother... by cmc2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DD Sweet Friend Anya by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Walking the dog, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*1 wacky woman* 04-17-2011 08:24 AM

Thanks so much Sheila D for mentioning my Pelican Post card in your favorites...you totally made my day!!

Karen x

justcrazy 04-17-2011 08:37 AM

Thank you Holstein for mentioning my card in your faves this week, made my day!

Here are a few I favored this week:

F4A60 Come, Have a Seat by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tilda Ballerina by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bella Beautiful Cupcakes by cookiebaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC318 Happy Birthday Little Angel! by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC318 - Sew Suite by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS218~CASing Becky!! by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers