Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Favorites - week ending 9-26-10 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/favorites-week-ending-9-26-10-a-t507108.html)

Jeanne S 09-26-2010 08:55 AM

Favorites - week ending 9-26-10

I hate to see the Favorites thread disappear so I'm going to get the ball rolling by posting some of mine:

TexasGrammy - love the colors!

Toy - Just YUMMY!

Karen B Barber - Great texture!

Dini - Fabulous coloring on a SWEET image!

Lainy67 09-26-2010 09:29 AM

Jeanne - THANK YOU for starting this post this week!

I haven't had a lot of time in the Gallery this week... but I love this one!

Tall Snowman by debdeb

sf9erfan 09-26-2010 09:54 AM

Browsing the galleries can be overwhelming. I narrowed my search to one of my favorite stamping company, Verve. Here are some beautiful cards from this week.

Happy Birthday Julie! by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MTSC92 Live Your Dream jhg 9_22 by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday To You by booga3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lesliespringer 09-26-2010 09:55 AM

Just some info I found last week on smitty2004

Posted Sept 5th

Good morning.
i apologize that i haven't many favorites, to be honest
i have some very challenging things happening in
my life and i haven't been on in the last two weeks.
i need prayers to be strong. i need hope that their is
a light somewhere at the end of this dark tunnel
my family and i are in.

APandi 09-26-2010 10:07 AM

Thanks Jeannie for beginning this thread. Janice (smitty) if you are reading this know you are missed and are in our thoughts. Leslie, thank you for posting Janice's message.

Here are two of my favorites. Both from yesterday's Inspiration Challenge.

cher2008 used fall colors and summer butterflies so effectively.
IC251 Butterfly Wishes by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc made a Cardinal with the SU bird punch!!
IC251 Stampin up Bird punch #9 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc 09-26-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APandi (Post 17361707)
Thanks Jeannie for beginning this thread. Janice (smitty) if you are reading this know you are missed and are in our thoughts. Leslie, thank you for posting Janice's message.

IC251 Butterfly Wishes by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC251 Stampin up Bird punch #9 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you for picking my card for one of your favorites.
You made my day special.

AndreaEwen 09-26-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sf9erfan (Post 17361671)

Thanks for mentioning my card, Michelle! I just love my Verve as well!

Toy 09-26-2010 11:45 AM

Oh, Jeanne! You completely made my day :). Thanks so much for your kind words on my Christmas Heart.

Thanks also, to Leslie. I had missed that post by Jan. My prayers are with her and her family. Lord knows that she is an icon around here and she is sorely missed.

I also managed to put a couple cards in my favorites this week!! I don't get that luxury often, but here you go:

Karen B Barber's ~ Circling the Sketch ~

artsystamper's ~ Season's Greetings Tag Bookmark ~

Thanks again, ladies. I am going to grab some lunch and sit and look through YOUR favorites :)

Hugs!
Holly

texan947 09-26-2010 12:51 PM

Here are some of mine from the last week:

Petal Pizazz by NWstamper

Gone Christmas by stampkinz

Anniversary Card by art with love

Ruffled Friend by saraemiller

On Your Birthday by kgclements

Pink Christmas by zainy3018

Hanging Out by superjen

Wedding Crimped Diamond by Surfside Nana

yabbadodo 09-26-2010 02:44 PM

Jeanne, thanks so much for stepping up to the plate and keeping this going. I really miss it when it is not listed.
Here are some of mine:

Biggan CC289 Happy Birthday by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jerry Kay Spellbinding Fall Place Card 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Audrey Ann Harley for FS189 Kristin by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you ladies for your inspirations.

Potpie 09-26-2010 03:27 PM

Did someone say our Favorites are being taken away?

lesliespringer 09-26-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potpie (Post 17362664)
Did someone say our Favorites are being taken away?

NO

The lady who has been posting fav of week...smitty2004
is having personal issues and can not carry on.

Other members will hopefully take this thread on as they are here.

This is just a thread, it cannot been taken away as others will carry on. Threads are not owned.

As I stated before

Just some info I found last week on smitty2004

Posted Sept 5th

Good morning.
i apologize that i haven't many favorites, to be honest
i have some very challenging things happening in
my life and i haven't been on in the last two weeks.
i need prayers to be strong. i need hope that their is
a light somewhere at the end of this dark tunnel
my family and i are in.

Blooms in a Box 09-26-2010 05:10 PM

Jeanne~ thanks so much for keeping this going! Janice, wherever you are and what ever is going on, know you are missed and in my prayers. God's light is at the end of that tunnel. Hugs....

Here are a few of my favs this week. Ladies, thank you for all your share in this place!
CA/AL snowman by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple Of My Eye by flowergal36 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Harley for FS189 Kristin by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS190 Frosty Winter Day by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughts Away F4A31 by heavensent - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT289 PEACE by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AUTUMN IN WEST BENGAL,((INDIA) by priyanka - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Janice~ hugs to you....

flowergal36 09-26-2010 05:22 PM

Thank you so much Pat for mentioning my card..Smooches..LYMI

Jeanne so happy that you started this up this week...

Janice you are also in my prayers.. Thank you so much for starting this so long ago..hugs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsmethers (Post 17363031)
Jeanne~ thanks so much for keeping this going! Janice, wherever you are and what ever is going on, know you are missed and in my prayers. God's light is at the end of that tunnel. Hugs....

Here are a few of my favs this week. Ladies, thank you for all your share in this place!

Harley for FS189 Kristin by AudreyAnn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS190 Frosty Winter Day by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thoughts Away F4A31 by heavensent - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AUTUMN IN WEST BENGAL,((INDIA) by priyanka - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Janice~ hugs to you....

lisa lara 09-26-2010 05:56 PM

Thank you Jeanne for starting this thread. I love to spotlight cards that brought me joy.

Hugs and prayers to you Janice. You are loved.

My faves this week:
dini
k dunbrook
cher2008
busysewin

hobbydujour 09-26-2010 06:35 PM

Pat, thank you ever so much for mentioning my card. It was one of those where everything came together easily...which doesn't always happen!: ) I appreciate your taking the time to let me know as well. It has been a busy day! ; ) and I had a social obligation this evening. Your are TOO kind! Thank you! Hugs, Sallie

cher2008 09-26-2010 07:02 PM

Awww Thank you sooo much for picking my card as your favorite!!! That made my night!! I see both my cards were picked from yesterday and I thank you both!!!!

Hugs!!!!
Cheryl
Quote:

Originally Posted by APandi (Post 17361707)

cher2008 09-26-2010 07:03 PM

Thank you hun for choosing my card, I was sooo Shocked to see both cards from yesterday picked for favorites :) Thank you very much, this made my night :)
Sending hugs!!!
Cheryl

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 17363223)
Thank you Jeanne for starting this thread. I love to spotlight cards that brought me joy.

My faves this week:
dini
k dunbrook
cher2008
busysewin

jaydekay 09-26-2010 07:43 PM

Pat, thank you so much for mentioning my Frosty Winter Day card! It was so much fun to make..
You have made my day my friend!
Hugs to you!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by patsmethers (Post 17363031)

Janice~ hugs to you....

priyanka 09-26-2010 09:40 PM

Thaaaaaaank You mama PAT

Thaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuu mama,U really make my day so so so precious as u mention my card as ur favourite, I didnt know this staff on SCS where I can mention my favourites wooh thanks a lot mama,u r really my sweet mom with a huge heart.

LYMI
Ami tomay Bhalobasi.

k dunbrook 09-27-2010 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 17363223)

My faves this week:
dini
k dunbrook
cher2008
busysewin

WOW.....thanks so much Lisa for mentioning my 'Missing Summer' card as one of your favs....I feel privileged to be included with so many wonderful stampers.....you made my day!!

dini 09-27-2010 06:59 AM

Thanks, Lisa and Jeanne!!

TexasGrammy 09-29-2010 05:03 PM

Oh my word! I'm just now jogging around the forums and spotted this thread. Thank you Jeanne, for bringing to us this week!

And then .... OMGosh!
Thank you for mentioning one of my cards! I'm feelling most honored right now, Ms. Jeanne!

I'll be back later to share my favs from last week.

TexasGrammy 09-29-2010 09:21 PM

Okay! Let the favs continue! My weekend was busy-dizzy ... the end of my week will be the same ... so settling in the middle is appropriate ...
(and true in more ways that one ... :shock: )

Enjoy these, and savor the inspiration!

justwritedesigns * Just Because

AndreaEwen * Happy Birthday Julie

hobbydujour * Peace

BeckyTE * October Calendar

flowergal36 * Falling For You

AndreaEwen 09-30-2010 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammy (Post 17377939)
Okay! Let the favs continue! My weekend was busy-dizzy ... the end of my week will be the same ... so settling in the middle is appropriate ...

hobbydujour * Peace

Wow! Thanks so much Bev, for mentioning my card! Sometimes the stars just align themselves when creating and then other times...well, we'll just go with this. I appreciate the shout out!

hobbydujour 10-03-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGrammy (Post 17377939)

hobbydujour * Peace

Thanks, Bev, for the shout out about my "Peace" card. I'm sorry I am so tardy in thanking you...I just saw your post! Please accept my apologies. Hugs,
Sallie

justwritedesigns 10-04-2010 08:15 AM

Oh wow! Thanks so much, Bev! I'm honored to be in your faves!