Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   Clean And Simple (CAS) BEST OF 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/clean-simple-cas-best-2011-a-t545060.html)

lisa lara 01-01-2012 12:38 AM

Clean And Simple (CAS) BEST OF 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Here is where you can share your Best of The Best CAS Favorites of 2011.

There is still a Clean And Simple (CAS) Favorites ending the week of January 1st 2011 thread....for you to fave this past week's CAS creations.

Are you ready? My list is a long one. Here we go...

My 2011 CAS FAVORITES:
(My list starts at present)

Twinshappy - FROM THE HEART

bfinlay - COCOA CUDDLES

Biggan - CAS149 EMBRACE LIFE

BronJ - PRECIOUS BUTTERFLIES TRIO

sweetnsassystamps - WARM HEART CAS146

mitchygitchygoomy - JUMBO GINGERBREAD

Rosignedit - HOW TWEET OF YOU!

Clear and Simple - HELLO FRIEND

Chupa - HERE FOR YOU

Holstein - F4A86 SON'S BIRTHDAY

bfinlay - TAKE CARE

zainy3018 - APPLE

lola612 - FISHIN CENTER STEP CARD

mother's daughter - GRATITUDE

lorettal - STEAMPUNK DOODLE

ltecler - OCL82 - LET YOUR UNIQUENESS SHINE

limedoodle - BITE ME!

smriti - SIMPLY SKETCHES

Donna Mikasa - HAPPY YUMMY BIRTHDAY

PJStamps - STATE FAIR TIME 2

hskelly - CAS131 PARTIAL IMAGE

ilinacrouse - KINDNESS MATTERS

Kirsteen Gill - UP, UP AND AWAY POP-UP

StampOwl - I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU

grannytranny - MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP

espbfdl - SICK BUNNY

dostamping - OWL GATE FOLD LATCH CARD

ctorina - F4A63 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

silwi - BOX CARD OPEN

Holly Mays - BUNNY CARD

Beate - RED DOOR HOME

genesis - FOX AND FRIENDS BIRTHDAY CARD

superjen - LUNCHBOX LOVE 8

DandI93 - FS209 TWICE THE DELIGHT

lisa lara 01-01-2012 03:14 AM

OOps! I messed up...I put ALL my favorites not just CAS ones. Please forgive me. Up late and not feeling well. So sorry!

fionna51 01-01-2012 03:58 AM

So sorry you aren't feeling so well, Lisa. Hoping that changes soon!

So, I am going through nearly 500 cards that are currently left in my favorites. I thought about featuring a few from each month to keep things manageable, but I think I'll just go for it. I just hope that the computer doesn't give me fits!

ceedee
Biggan
inglishrea
artsyem
JulieHRR
lisabeepianolovin
teristampsalot
RobinRingtail
PaperInBloom
hobbyhopper
alimarbles
dini
rosigrld
Aimes
lauraly
k dunbrook
ctorina
Heather T
Arizona Maine
Chupa
c_daniels
Teglow
noonuh
lisa lara
adelecards
GlendaJ
susie australia
Tankerton
limedoodle
notimetostamp
catherinep
AndreaEwen
Benzi

Whew! I was wondering how I was going to weed that number down, and try to include a wide selection...but it worked! Thanks for all the LOVELY inspiration, everyone!

Holstein 01-01-2012 05:08 AM

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa thank you soooooo much for the mention of my son card. I'm truly honored to be on this respected list. Hope your're feeling better soon. Happy News Years. Linda

Holstein 01-01-2012 05:49 AM

Thanks to all the cas stampers that give us so much inspiration. Here are some of my all time favorites this year.

Happy Holidays CAS Style by elmo98ca - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So Many Smiles by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chillin' with your peeps by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS147, Winter White by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brown paper packages tied up with strings by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A91 TIC TAC TOE MICE by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT1111 by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS139 Imagine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Ducky HYCCT1101A by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Bells by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS137, CAS, " Balls of Holly..:0) " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC300 - MFP by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet! by JulieHRR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS130 - Life by cookiebaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS130 Field Flowers by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy New Year!

k dunbrook 01-01-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 19042848)
OOps! I messed up...I put ALL my favorites not just CAS ones. Please forgive me. Up late and not feeling well. So sorry!

Don't worry...it's all good...

Feel better my Friend and Happy New Year!!

DandI93 01-01-2012 06:09 AM

What a surprise !!! Thank you Lisa Lara for the mention of my twice the delight CAS card as one of your favorites for the year. It seems like forever since I've been able to create. We have finally sold our home and have moved back to Florida. I'm out every minute I can looking for a home to buy... So going, but I know it is out there.... I can't wait to unpack my supplies. I hope everyone has an awesome and safe New years. Big hugs to ya Lisa. I really appreciate it.... I needed the smile

hugs to Karen also, you are a doll

DandI93 01-01-2012 06:10 AM

Lisa, hope you feel better soon....Happy New year

Benzi 01-01-2012 06:12 AM

Diane, thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked my card for Miss Boo and listed it here....that always makes me smile. Thanks, Karen, for being on the job to notify us. Happy New Year to everyone.

AndreaEwen 01-01-2012 06:13 AM

Thank you so much Diane (fionna51) for mentioning my CAS CASE card...I really appreciate the mention, especially since I love CAS...but sometimes it doesn't love me. ;)
And thank you also to Karen for tirelessly letting us know of such happy news!
Happy New Year!

k dunbrook 01-01-2012 06:13 AM

Thanks so very much Diane...for the mention of my card. It is such an honour to be mentioned with so many wonderful cas beauties....

I am smiling!!

k dunbrook 01-01-2012 06:14 AM

Wow....thanks so very much Linda, for the mention of my Christmas card. Ya gotta love when the idea in your head comes out that way on paper.....
so honoured to be here!!!

elmo98ca 01-01-2012 06:20 AM

Linda (Holstein), thank you for starting my year in such a fabulous way by mentioning my CAS Holiday card! Happy New Year everyone!

ceedee 01-01-2012 06:21 AM

OMG! Thank you so much Fiona51, I am truly honoured to be in your Best of the Best list .... what a great way to start 2012 - big smiles round here today.

Thanks Karen for letting me know and everyone involved with the CAS threads - you're all fantastic.

Hope you feel better soon Lisa ......

Happy New Year everyone :)

superjen 01-01-2012 07:53 AM

Wow! It was a great year for CAS on SCS so I'm very tickled to see one of my cards on the list. Here are some of my favorites:

IC309 - Grateful Inspiration Cards by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1107 Yellow Glade Tree by Misstreez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you card for service man or woman by thumbunny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS238 Fun is Good! by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lonely Cats Club by RobinRingtail - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A66 Good Grief by ejkeaton - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I turned leftovers into a card! (SUO) by ReginaBD - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Sympathy by eggette - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Well now this is fun... :) by Understandblue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to another year of CAS goodness! Happy New Year!

UnderstandBlue 01-01-2012 08:21 AM

WOW Jen - thank you!!! What an amazing start to my 2012!!!

xoxoxox

hskelly 01-01-2012 08:22 AM

Lisa I sure hope you feel better! Thank you so much for the honor of being on this list! What a great way to start the new year! And thanks to you Karen for letting me know! Happy New Year to you both and to my SCS stamping family!

shellied 01-01-2012 08:39 AM

2011 CAS Favorites

Here are my 2011 favorites for the year:

darlenedesign - Masking with Snowflakes

croppixie - Bugs and Hisses

Clear and Simple - Sweet Celebration

limedoodle - poinsettia tags

pdncurrier - CCMC 179

lisaadd - They Say It's Your Birthday

limedoodle 01-01-2012 09:03 AM

Oh I love this community so much! What a wonderful way to start 2012 by boosting others moral. Thanks to Lisa, Diane, Holstein and Shellied for their shout outs. I truly appreciate the time and effort everyone takes to run a thread like this. Many thanks to Karen who is always on top of letting us all know.

Glenda J 01-01-2012 09:11 AM

A big thank you to everyone for putting these lists together! So thoughtful to send all your love to your fellow stampers. And a big thank you to Diane for mentioning my card.

nancy littrell 01-01-2012 09:57 AM

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Imagine card as one of your 2011 favorites :-) I will be adding my favs a bit later. Thanks everyone for all the creative CAS inspiration this year. Happy New Year to you all.....

Clear and Simple 01-01-2012 11:09 AM

I have to agree with everyone - this is such a treat to be acknowledged by crafty peers. You guys are the best and I am so looking forward to all the inspiration to come in 2012. What a great way to start the year!

Thank you Karen, Lisa, and Shellied for selecting and notifying me on this special treat :) Have a blessed and happy new year all....

ReginaBD 01-01-2012 11:32 AM

What a very pleasant surprise! Thanks for mentioning my card Jen. Big smiles from Milwaukie, OR to everyone. Happy New Year!

Misstreez 01-01-2012 11:45 AM

What a lovely surprise to see my name here (post #15). Thanks superjen, you've put my in some great company. :)

And thanks Karen for keeping us all in the loop. I would have missed this otherwise.

Twinshappy 01-01-2012 12:16 PM

Lisa thank you for mentioning my poinsettia card, you are so sweet!

PJStamps 01-01-2012 12:19 PM

Thank you so much Lisa for mentioning my little ol' Piggie STATE FAIR TIME 2!!! and Karen for letting me know!!! Bright spot in my day!!! You gals are awesome for sharing your time to make Splitcoast what it is!!! FANTASTIC!!!

rosigrld 01-01-2012 01:21 PM

thanks, diane (fionna51) for picking my "inspire" card as one of your best of CAS cards for 2011!! smilin' big!! :p

Rox71 01-01-2012 01:46 PM

Thanks Linda/Holstein (I hope I remembered your name correctly) for the mention of my card...just so happens, it's one of my favorite holiday images too.
Have a great new year everyone!

lisa lara 01-01-2012 02:39 PM

I am so excited to be on your 2011 CAS faves Diane aka fionna51 and Linda aka Holstein. Oh thank you girls. Definitely cheered me up. I agree with Lydia....a great way to start 2012.

espbfdl 01-01-2012 05:10 PM

:)

THANKS so much, Lisa, for picking my sick bunny card as your fav!!! I loooooooove that card too!!!

And thanks Karen for letting me know!

vdutchr 01-01-2012 06:14 PM

What a fabulous way to start out the new year! Thanks so much Linda for mentioning my card -- and KAREN - thanks so much for letting us all know ALL YEAR when our cards are mentioned!

Happy New Year everyone -- looking forward to more gorgeous eye candy in 2012~~

susie australia 01-01-2012 11:16 PM

Thank you so much Diane (fionna51). I am over the moon. Thank you also Karen for the notification. I would also like to thank all the wonderful ladies who keep this forum going and a very big thank you to everyone here at SCS. You all inspire me. I have soooooooooooo many favorites, so I just chose two from the ladies who always lift my day.

CAS142 by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS2011winterDT1 Just for fun by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 01-02-2012 03:51 AM

Susie, I am so honored to have one of my cards listed in your 2011 CAS favorites. I really appreciate it so much. Thank you! Happy New Year!

Biggan 01-02-2012 01:18 PM

Im so honoured over this! Some have mentioned my cards as their favorites during 2011!! You brighten my life!

Thanks to

lisalara
Diane (fionna51)
susie australia

Hugs from Sweden!

Birgit

Rosignedit 01-03-2012 06:51 AM

Awww! Thanks so much!:-D

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 19042806)
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Here is where you can share your Best of The Best CAS Favorites of 2011.

There is still a Clean And Simple (CAS) Favorites ending the week of January 1st 2011 thread....for you to fave this past week's CAS creations.

Are you ready? My list is a long one. Here we go...

My 2011 CAS FAVORITES:
(My list starts at present)

Twinshappy - FROM THE HEART

bfinlay - COCOA CUDDLES

Biggan - CAS149 EMBRACE LIFE

BronJ - PRECIOUS BUTTERFLIES TRIO

sweetnsassystamps - WARM HEART CAS146

mitchygitchygoomy - JUMBO GINGERBREAD

Rosignedit - HOW TWEET OF YOU!

Clear and Simple - HELLO FRIEND

Chupa - HERE FOR YOU

Holstein - F4A86 SON'S BIRTHDAY

bfinlay - TAKE CARE

zainy3018 - APPLE

lola612 - FISHIN CENTER STEP CARD

mother's daughter - GRATITUDE

lorettal - STEAMPUNK DOODLE

ltecler - OCL82 - LET YOUR UNIQUENESS SHINE

limedoodle - BITE ME!

smriti - SIMPLY SKETCHES

Donna Mikasa - HAPPY YUMMY BIRTHDAY

PJStamps - STATE FAIR TIME 2

hskelly - CAS131 PARTIAL IMAGE

ilinacrouse - KINDNESS MATTERS

Kirsteen Gill - UP, UP AND AWAY POP-UP

StampOwl - I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU

grannytranny - MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP

espbfdl - SICK BUNNY

dostamping - OWL GATE FOLD LATCH CARD

ctorina - F4A63 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

silwi - BOX CARD OPEN

Holly Mays - BUNNY CARD

Beate - RED DOOR HOME

genesis - FOX AND FRIENDS BIRTHDAY CARD

superjen - LUNCHBOX LOVE 8

DandI93 - FS209 TWICE THE DELIGHT

Tilly 01-03-2012 10:07 PM

Thank you Linda for including my cards in your list. It's such an honor to be mentioned amongst such illustrious company!
Off to link my faves now. (Only just seen this thread.)

grannytranny 01-04-2012 04:05 PM

Thank you so much Lisa Lara for listing my Mint Chocolate Chip card as one of your favorites!! Words cannot express how thrilled I was to receive that news! I consider that such an honor especially when we have sooo many talented stampers! Also a big thanks to Karen for notifying me and also making my day!!

inglishrea 01-05-2012 05:51 PM

Oh, wow! Thank you SO MUCH Diane for including one of my cards as part of your 2011 favorites. I haven't done hardly any stamping in the past 6 months or so, and this totally made my day!!! :D

ejkeaton 01-06-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superjen (Post 19043287)
Wow! It was a great year for CAS on SCS so I'm very tickled to see one of my cards on the list. Here are some of my favorites:

F4A66 Good Grief by ejkeaton - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looking forward to another year of CAS goodness! Happy New Year!

A HUGE thanks to Jen for listing my Good Grief card among her CAS favorites for the year!! I am so honored and thrilled. THANK YOU!! And thank, Karen, for letting me know. :)

notimetostamp 01-06-2012 03:30 PM

WOW, I just realized this thread was here -- thank you SO much Diane for listing one of my CAS Christmas cards. You MADE my day!