Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, February 8, 2015 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-sunday-february-8-2015-a-t596497.html)

fionna51 02-08-2015 04:23 AM

CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy birthday to my son! And my son-in-law! And my friend's husband! All in one day. :) Not only that, but I have 3 more birthdays and valentines day in the next 8 days. Great time for card inspiration!

Here's some CAS loveliness for you to drool over:

wendy2512 *a new-to-me stamper*

simplybeautiful

joan ervin

k dunbrook

happystamper09 *a new-to-me stamper*

kharmagirl

mstout928 *a new-to-me stamper*

jeanmanis

nwiliams6

jenmitchell

hobbydujour

Tammie E

Rambling Boots

Cook22

Daizy-Mae

Loll Thompson

Weekend Warrior

girlgeek101

Jacquie J

Have a great week, everyone, and Happy Valentine's Day!

fionna51 02-08-2015 04:27 AM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists. There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point
--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

k dunbrook 02-08-2015 04:57 AM

Thanks so very much Diane, for including my card in this wonderful week of CAS FAVS. I so appreciate it!
hugs,
Karen

hobbydujour 02-08-2015 04:59 AM

Thank you, Diane, for favoring one of my cards. It is always a thrill to be mentioned in this thread. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Karen, for your most prompt notification. Hugs, Sallie

Daizy-Mae 02-08-2015 05:02 AM

Thank you so much Diane for mentioning my Poppies Sympathy card and to Karen once again for letting me know.....so kind of you both ;)

Heather T 02-08-2015 05:05 AM

A few of my favourites from yet another week of wonderful CAS inspiration

IC479 Peaceful Birch by beesmom has such a restful blended background with gorgeous texture.

Contrast by Whippetgirl is so vibrant and beautifully blended.

A gorgeous scene with wonderful sea and sand texture from scrapaholic007

Some people just do CAS so cleverly like this card from swldebbie

Vibrant colours and bold black make this one by Chitra stand out.

Balloons and vellum from darhm. What a perfect combination

Simple but stunning watercolour from girlgeek 101 on IC479 - Creativity

tessaduck 02-08-2015 06:16 AM

Hereís a few of the CAS beauties I found last week:

You Blend by Heather T

Speedy Recovery by Rambling Boots

Happy Balloon Birthday Card by PiecesByEmily

Lotus Blossom Valentine by nancy littrell

Juggling Bunny by abbysmom2198

F4A259 In my Heart by beesmom

VSNMAR15Mini2 Happy Duck! by scrapaholic007

IC479 Dreamy Blooms by Cook22

jeanmanis 02-08-2015 07:00 AM

Thanks so much Diane for including my project and to Karen for letting me know! Have a wonderful week everyone!

abbysmom2198 02-08-2015 07:20 AM

Thanks Brenda for mentioning my juggling bunny! I'd be juggling with delight right now myself ..... if I could juggle :) Thanks Karen for your email! Wonderful way to start my day in such good company!

nancy littrell 02-08-2015 08:03 AM

Thanks Brenda for mentioning my Lotus Blossom Valentine. I love the new set and especially Joan's Down Under Technique. Thank you Karen for letting me know. You girls made my day :-)

nwilliams6 02-08-2015 08:16 AM

Thanks Diane! You are a sweetheart! I appreciate the shout-out on my dogwood card, and I am sending you tons of hugz!

swldebbie 02-08-2015 08:47 AM

Wow, Diane! That is a lot of celebrations!

Thanks so much Heather (Heather T) for including my Valentine on your list. It is always an honor, but truly blows me away when mentioned by one of my stamping idols! Thanks, too, to Karen for sharing the happy news!

Didn't seem to have a lot of gallery gazing time this week, but there were still some CAS beauties that made it into my favorites...

CAS310, Valentine Mail by k dunbrook
Love the crisp look of Karen's card and the visual interest she gave it with the asymmetric layout and the debossed lines.

Hello Love (CAS310) by mandianna (*** NEW-TO-ME-STAMPER ***)
Loved the "airy" feel of Mandi's card.

Lotus Blossom Valentine by nancy littrell
The perfect image to go with the cut-out style sentiment. LOVE this card!!

F4A259 In my Heart by beesmom
Love the way Maura's subtle snowbanks ground the scene, while still allowing her to layer her large sentiment. Perfect balance!

With Love by Loll Thompson
Love the amount of elegance the gold embossing and shimmery heart give Loll's lovely card.

AJVD Welcome Little One by lisa lara
Love Lisa's soft coloring and how she used her grays to add dimension to her cute little chick.

k dunbrook 02-08-2015 09:47 AM

Thanks so much Debbie, for the mention of my card...so appreciated!
smiling....
hugs,
k

nancy littrell 02-08-2015 10:10 AM

Thanks for the mention Debbie. I have to admit...I loved this card too:-) Thanks Karen for letting me know too:-) Hugs, Nancy

Weekend Warrior 02-08-2015 10:13 AM

Thank you Diane !

Thanks Diane for listing my card in your favs this week! Put a big smile on my face :D

And thank you Karen for letting me know!

Cindy

Marzipan 02-08-2015 10:36 AM

My CAS Favorites ending February 8, 2015

I had a terribly busy week that left me no time to view great artwork:(

Here are just a few of my CAS faves:

~FS417 - Knit Happens by nwilliams6

~Thank you by tuppenceandbob

~Love Birds by nwillilams6

~janeenk most love by janeenk

~Winged Friend by cindy_canada

~TLC519 Scrappy Gingham by JBgreendawn

Chitra 02-08-2015 10:39 AM

Thank Heather for making my card CAS favorite....

beesmom 02-08-2015 12:02 PM

Thank you, thank you to Heather T, Debbie (swldebbie)and tessaduck (Brenda) for choosing one of my cards as a CAS favorite - I'm a CAS girl at heart, so this means a lot to me.!

Karen, as always thank you for all your time in letting us know!

Here are a few of my CAS favorites for the week:

CAS310, Valentine Mail by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 ~ Heart Vine by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
XOXO Hearts CC516 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC479 - Creativity by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 02-08-2015 12:39 PM

Here are my CAS favourites for the week:

IC479, Water Washed by k dunbrook

Gold heart card by Daizy-Mae

Watercolour WAsh by Loll Thompson

*F4A259 MIX106 QFTD248 Moonlight Love by hobbydujour

CC516 All You Need by beesmom

WT517 Plastic Wrap Painting by catluvr2

WT517, Pass the Salt Please by k dunbrook

Christmas Birdies by Andrea Robert - **new-to-me stamper**

CAS310 Love Rocks by jandjccc

CAS310 Hearts and Hedgies by Auntie Susan - **new-to-me stamper**

CAS310 -- Love Bubble by sarahebo

Love is in the Air by bon2stamp

Sailors Birthday by reneejul1

TLC519 Down Under Birds by Cook22

k dunbrook 02-08-2015 02:06 PM

Thanks so very much Maura, for the mention of my card here..so apreciated!
hugs,
K

k dunbrook 02-08-2015 02:13 PM

wow...thanks so very much Susan, for the mention of 2 of my cards this week. It is always such a thrill and an honour to get a mention with all the talent here....
smiling
hugs,
Karen

catluvr2 02-08-2015 02:42 PM

Thank you so much Susan (susanbri) for mentioning my Plastic Wrap Painting in your list of favorites. Itís always such a rush to be mentioned in the CAS thread.

Thank you Karen (k dunbrook) for sending me this happy mail!

Here are a few CAS I thought were special this week:

CASology 132 - Hot! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC478 birthday in yellow and gray by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Blue by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC479 - Creativity by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc 02-08-2015 02:59 PM

Thank you very much Maura (beesmom) for mentioning my xoxo Hearts card in your faves. Such a treat as I find CAS cards can be difficult.

Thank you Karen for your time in notifying.

scrapaholic007 02-08-2015 03:17 PM

Thank you so much for the mention Brenda! I truly appreciate it!
Karen, thanks for letting me know!

bon2stamp 02-08-2015 03:43 PM

Thank so much, Susan for mentioning my Love is in the Air card in your favorites. I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks to Karen for letting me know! Hope you all have a crafty week.

hobbydujour 02-08-2015 04:06 PM

Thank you, Susan, for mentioning my card among your favorites. I truly appreciate being on this thread....it is always a thrill. Thank you, Karen, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

beesmom 02-08-2015 04:30 PM

Thanks for the shout-out Susan (susanbri) - love that news!

And thanks again Karen, for the notice!

JBgreendawn 02-08-2015 05:04 PM

Olivia :) THANKS for the nod. and Karen, thanks for the happy mail!

JBgreendawn 02-08-2015 05:41 PM

oh my gosh did you guys see this one? ( just found it )

IC479 Peaceful Birch by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

abbysmom2198 02-08-2015 07:49 PM

Thanks Priscilla for the shout out! Wow two in one week - I am off to buy a lottery ticket! Thanks to Karen as well - you ladies rock!

wendy2512 02-08-2015 08:00 PM

A Thank you Fiona for mentioning my card in the cas favs. this week. made my day, and TY too to Karen for letting me know...:0)

simplybeautiful 02-08-2015 08:29 PM

Thanks Diane for mentioning my Stained Glass Butterfly card and Karen for letting me know. Made my day!

Daizy-Mae 02-09-2015 01:27 AM

Thank you to Susan for mentioning my 'Gold heart' card and to Karen for letting me know....most appreciated ;) xx

Rambling Boots 02-09-2015 01:39 AM

Thank you sooo much for making my cards favourites this week - I am thrilled ! Thank you too KDunbrook for letting me know x

Andrea Robert 02-09-2015 05:29 AM

WOW! Susan, thanks so much for including my Birdies in your CAS favorites, and to Karen for letting me know! I think this may be the first time I had a card mentioned this way...I'm grinning from ear to ear! (CAS is my favorite style, and to be in such august company..I'm thrilled!)

buddy'smama 02-09-2015 06:00 AM

Here are my CAS favorites for the week.

CAS310 Wedding Love by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bouquet of Hearts card by yaleann7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A259 In my Heart by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 - Purrfect Love by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 Be Mine Critter by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lotus Blossom Valentine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 Love Rocks by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kitty Love, CAS310 by Carrie3427 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC516, CAS310 - Heart of Gold by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 Hearts and Hedgies by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS310 -- Love Bubble by sarahebo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell 02-09-2015 09:04 AM

Thank you Ruthie for mentioning my card and sharing your CAS Favorite's for the week. Thank you Karen for letting me know my card is special...again :-)

Auntie Susan 02-09-2015 09:06 AM

Thanks so much Ruthie (buddy'smama) and Susan (susanbri) for including my Hearts and Hedgies card in you favs. Also a big thanks to Karen (k dunbrook) for letting me know.

Jay_Bee 02-09-2015 11:38 AM

Ruthie (buddy'smama) thanks for picking my Purrfect Love card and Karen thanks for letting me know.

beesmom 02-09-2015 05:20 PM

And my day continues to get brighter!! Many thanks to catluvr2 (Priscilla), Jbgreendawn (Stacy) and buddy’smama (Ruthie) (x3!!, WOW!), for choosing one (or more) of my CAS cards. It always means a lot to me!

Karen, thanks so much again for your time in sending happy mail.

girlgeek101 02-14-2015 12:24 PM

Thank you so much for mentioning my card In this weeks CAS favorites! It is an honor to be mentioned by such talented designers!