Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking BIG kudos to Clear & Simple Stamps for excellent CS!

I recently placed my first order with Clear & Simple Stamps, after watching them for a long time and putting together a huge "wish list"! Part of what led me to shop there after waiting so long was my recent horrible customer service experience with Papertrey and vowing to never shop with them again. So I started spending money with some other companies that I normally would've maybe waited on...(Gina K was another one with whom I recently placed an order and was very impressed with)

One of the things that concerned me about Clear & Simple Stamps as I watched their site was that they always seemed to have a lot of products out of stock. It seemed that whenever I was ready to place an order, invariably one of the items I wanted was out of stock. So I was a little frustrated when I placed my recent order and was told later that one of the items was on backorder. I didn't know how long it would be until I could get it.

Well, I was VERY pleasantly surprised when I saw how they handled the situation. Not only did they get the backordered stamp set out to me very quickly (only 2 days after the rest of my package arrived), but they also included a lovely printed note with an apology for the delay and a little token gift. This was much more than I would ever have asked or expected.

I'm also very impressed with the packaging of their stamps - they come all ready to go in a nice DVD case with index label and a beautiful printed insert.

During that whole fiasco with Papertrey, I occasionally asked myself if I was expecting too much in the way of customer service. When I see companies like Clear & Simple Stamps going out of their way like this for a brand new customer, I know that my expectations were not too high. There truly are companies out there who value their customers and treat them as such! Unfortunately, Papertrey is not one of them. I will definitely be happy to divert the money I would've spent with Papertrey toward Clear & Simple Stamps!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes