Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   2015 Pay It Forward Thread - Time for a new one! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/2015-pay-forward-thread-time-new-one-t596405.html)

Amaranthine 10-27-2015 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyj (Post 21102798)
Mary Ann- thanks for the wonderful Christmas Paper. It is so cute!

Thanks so much for letting me know! Hope things are 'crazy good' now and you have some time to play.




Marvelous cards ladies!

Hawaiian 10-27-2015 05:28 AM

Mahalo much Ms. chris for the stamped images stamp and the kitten photo. so cute. and much aloha for your kind words on the bag topper :) my DGD love the cute images. also to all the big hearted craft sisters Have a wonderful fun filled and very safe Halloween soon!! P.S. awesome creations mahalo much for sharing :)

hoptownracer1 10-27-2015 12:09 PM

You're welcome! Hope you and everyone has a fun weekend as well! Kids look so cute all dressed up in their costumes. I joke about dressing up the cats, but I don't think they'd tolerate it much; would probably leave me with some scars...:)

hoptownracer1 10-27-2015 04:24 PM

Thank you so much Heidi! I got your papers today! They are lovely, and will be great for cardmaking and scrapbooking. Thank you again! :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Scraphappily (Post 21094006)
Spoken For............ will add some more later.


Scrapjanny 10-30-2015 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_C (Post 21100213)
I received the wonderful die cuts today. Love the various die cuts and especially the word die cuts as I do not own any word dies. Thank you soooo much!

I'm so glad to have found a new, loving home for them. Enjoy!

sek111sbc 10-30-2015 01:59 PM

beehappy~~I GOT IT! omg....it was under leaves! lol...but it was safe!

hotwheels 10-30-2015 04:56 PM

bump

Hawaiian 10-30-2015 07:42 PM

bump? lol. does that call for me doing the hula?

sek111sbc 10-30-2015 08:01 PM

yes....just a quick hula...

Hawaiian 10-30-2015 08:25 PM

oh yay!! *ami * eh watch the hands not the hips :) *shimmy Shake*

Hawaiian 10-31-2015 09:49 AM

Wishing All My Lovely Sisters A Happy & safe Halloween!!!!

beehappy 10-31-2015 11:02 AM

so glad you got the box. I sent a pm to you before reading this.

sek111sbc 10-31-2015 11:18 AM

I just saw your message...I am happy I found it! (I have always had a good/bad relationship with the post...either that or they must sit back and watch me look for stuff...lol)

sek111sbc 10-31-2015 11:19 AM

ty for all the wonderful things! ty!

contrapat 10-31-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21106049)
bump? lol. does that call for me doing the hula?

More bump & grind, I think, like a stripper??? Hula is an art form. Bump & grind is just raunchy. I can do raunchy, though. Bump & grind always makes me think of the music called "The Stripper" by David Rose.

Happy Halloween everybody!!!

(I've got to hurry and finish my costume for tonight!)

hoptownracer1 10-31-2015 08:46 PM

Hi Amber, I got your Moose images today! Thank you so much! They will be so fun to color! Also loved your card, did you use a wink of stella pen? Wasn't sure how you got the glitter on it, and it looked so cute. Also couldn't tell if you used pencils or markers, but you colored it so well! Might have to break down and get a wink of stella pen one of these days. Trying to be good, but it is so hard!!! :rolleyes:
Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend! :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by fastmommie (Post 21092861)
these are spoken for.
thank you :)


Arlene_C 11-02-2015 01:59 PM

I have offer:

a package with small Ziploc baggies of beads - some will be more appropriate for shaker cards or other card embellishment. Some are larger beads for possibly jewelry. There is also sequins, baker's twine and other embellishments.

an envelope of DSP - 4x6 or 6x6 or larger - most are from 6x6 paper pads - various colors and most are generic in theme.

PM me with your address and which item you would like. I am working on getting more items grouped together to offer.

Hawaiian 11-02-2015 03:40 PM

Oh How adorable the little Magnolia's Ms. Amber. they arrived today.Much Mahalo. I'm not that good in coloring But I will try my best to do them Justice :) Any experienced and talented Lovely sisters with some tips and know how's very much appreciated and welcomed.

I too am working on some images to offer. first 2 to PM me with addy will have 1st dibs .

Arlene_C 11-02-2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_C (Post 21108558)
I have offer:

a package with small Ziploc baggies of beads - some will be more appropriate for shaker cards or other card embellishment. Some are larger beads for possibly jewelry. There is also sequins, baker's twine and other embellishments, SU Christmas tags.

an envelope of DSP - 4x6 or 6x6 or larger - most are from 6x6 paper pads - various colors and most are generic in theme. ***spoken for****

PM me with your address and which item you would like. I am working on getting more items grouped together to offer.

DSP is spoken for - embellishments still available.

Hawaiian 11-02-2015 04:27 PM

LOL Ms. Pat!!! good thing i'm a pure native of My Ethnic so the art comes natural :) btw does your bump & grind includes a pole by chance? LOL

hope you finished your costume on time! Entered any contests? with or without your pole is fine LOL!!

contrapat 11-02-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21108692)
LOL Ms. Pat!!! good thing i'm a pure native of My Ethnic so the art comes natural :) btw does your bump & grind includes a pole by chance? LOL

hope you finished your costume on time! Entered any contests? with or without your pole is fine LOL!!

I called in sick Friday, so I didn't wear the costume to work, but when I asked today, I was told I could bring in a picture for the judging. I did wear it to our card (as in playing cards, not making cards) group Saturday night. Everybody was very complimentary.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try posting one of the pictures we took tonight- it's hysterical! (I was road construction)

And I have never done any pole dancing- other than a Maypole dance once in the spring. If I tried to wrap these chubby old legs around a pole, I'd cramp up so bad, I might NEVER get straightened out!!!

Arlene_C 11-02-2015 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_C (Post 21108558)
I have offer:

a package with small Ziploc baggies of beads - some will be more appropriate for shaker cards or other card embellishment. Some are larger beads for possibly jewelry. There is also sequins, baker's twine and other embellishments.

an envelope of DSP - 4x6 or 6x6 or larger - most are from 6x6 paper pads - various colors and most are generic in theme.

PM me with your address and which item you would like. I am working on getting more items grouped together to offer.

All have been spoken for.
I foresee more goodies being offered SOON! It's been a busy day in my craft room (cleaning).

Hawaiian 11-03-2015 01:01 AM

Images spoken for. Mahalo for your claims:)

fastmommie 11-03-2015 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 (Post 21106971)
Hi Amber, I got your Moose images today! Thank you so much! They will be so fun to color! Also loved your card, did you use a wink of stella pen? Wasn't sure how you got the glitter on it, and it looked so cute. Also couldn't tell if you used pencils or markers, but you colored it so well! Might have to break down and get a wink of stella pen one of these days. Trying to be good, but it is so hard!!! :rolleyes:
Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend! :)

I'm so glad you liked the card! :)
You will laugh when I tell you how I colored it... I didn't! A friend sent me the images that she had copied from the website, so I just used my Nesties to cut them out, and then added Stickles to them for shine and fun. :)
I didn't worry to much about the Angel policy as I have no intentions of selling them. (and yes, that is a whole nother debate!)

I do however wonder about that Wink Of Stella pen... hmmm.

hoptownracer1 11-03-2015 11:04 PM

Thank you! No wonder I couldn't tell how it was colored! lol.... Great idea though. I need to use clip art on my cards more often, but have just now gotten into it. Wasn't sure how well my printer would do them, but if I put it on the "better" setting, it does pretty well. Oh cool! I have stickles; just haven't used them that way! Thank you so much! I'll have to try that! I could just use a cheap little paintbrush to brush it around. It looks like you used a deckle scissor to cut around them too; I always forget to use my scissors. I just have to remember to use a ruler and trace a light line before I cut, so I can keep it straight. Then it's easy to erase any pencil marks afterward. Thanks for the inspiration! :D
Wish I could play in my craftroom, but we have doors to paint, and my house is a disaster and my dizzy problems kept me from doing anything today. Hopefully, it'll be better tomorrow and I can get a little done. Housework is calling, BOOOOO! :rolleyes:

contrapat 11-04-2015 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 (Post 21109741)
Thank you! No wonder I couldn't tell how it was colored! lol.... Great idea though. I need to use clip art on my cards more often, but have just now gotten into it. Wasn't sure how well my printer would do them, but if I put it on the "better" setting, it does pretty well. Oh cool! I have stickles; just haven't used them that way! Thank you so much! I'll have to try that! I could just use a cheap little paintbrush to brush it around. It looks like you used a deckle scissor to cut around them too; I always forget to use my scissors. I just have to remember to use a ruler and trace a light line before I cut, so I can keep it straight. Then it's easy to erase any pencil marks afterward. Thanks for the inspiration! :D
Wish I could play in my craftroom, but we have doors to paint, and my house is a disaster and my dizzy problems kept me from doing anything today. Hopefully, it'll be better tomorrow and I can get a little done. Housework is calling, BOOOOO! :rolleyes:

Just say NO to housework! When it calls, let it leave a message.

fastmommie 11-04-2015 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contrapat (Post 21110190)
Just say NO to housework! When it calls, let it leave a message.

I tell my teens to do the housework. and frankly, their friends do a better job then they do!! lol :)

crystalina2 11-05-2015 05:53 AM

Tina,

I got the wonderful package yesterday!! Thank you sooo much!! Time to get crafty!

TeeGeeDee 11-05-2015 06:30 AM

Crystal ... I'm so happy I finally had time to make the cuts etc. for you. Have fun creating!

Hawaiian 11-06-2015 12:20 AM

Mahalo Everyone!!
 
http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...0fcc728ded.png
Ok Ms. Amber Hope I did your PIF justice :) And I'de like to take this time to "MAHALO" again all the sweetest Craft Sisters I come to love for always sharing with me and making All the little ones in my life gets all the love from you big hearts. Here is my niece's birthday card for tomorrow made with all the love from Beautiful Ladies. Amber = Tilda Image, Rain drops used as Bubbles = Arlene, Spiral Die Cut Rose = BonnieH & I got treat cups from a few Craft Sisters from SCS so thought I used 1 and can't say which one it came from I will List all 3 OF them Beautiful Sharon, Vanessa & Kathleen. again mahalo much with lots of aloha for your Aloha!!

fastmommie 11-06-2015 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21111346)
http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...0fcc728ded.png
Ok Ms. Amber Hope I did your PIF justice :) And I'de like to take this time to "MAHALO" again all the sweetest Craft Sisters I come to love for always sharing with me and making All the little ones in my life gets all the love from you big hearts. Here is my niece's birthday card for tomorrow made with all the love from Beautiful Ladies. Amber = Tilda Image, Rain drops used as Bubbles = Arlene, Spiral Die Cut Rose = BonnieH & I got treat cups from a few Craft Sisters from SCS so thought I used 1 and can't say which one it came from I will List all 3 OF them Beautiful Sharon, Vanessa & Kathleen. again mahalo much with lots of aloha for your Aloha!!

your card is BEAUTIFUL!!
you colored her just lovely!
and what fun will she have with those marshmallows?!! :)

Hawaiian 11-06-2015 08:11 AM

Much Mahalos Ms. Amber!! :) I was so worried I couldn't do her justice as far as my coloring skills . your as sweet as the Marshmallows that went in to the treat cups for sharing these Images with me :) I know I enjoyed a handful myself LOL. I think I got more into my tummy then I got in the treat cup. out went the calorie counting lol. But it did come out better then I expected again mahalo much. can't wait to try the others :) but this 1 came in perfect timing for my 2 year old niece.

hoptownracer1 11-06-2015 09:06 PM

Hi Arlene, I got your beautiful papers today! Thank you so much! What a wonderful variety! Can't wait to use some for Christmas cards! Thank you!!! :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_C (Post 21108558)
I have offer:

a package with small Ziploc baggies of beads - some will be more appropriate for shaker cards or other card embellishment. Some are larger beads for possibly jewelry. There is also sequins, baker's twine and other embellishments.

an envelope of DSP - 4x6 or 6x6 or larger - most are from 6x6 paper pads - various colors and most are generic in theme.

PM me with your address and which item you would like. I am working on getting more items grouped together to offer.


hoptownracer1 11-06-2015 09:11 PM

Wow! What an amazing card! Very creative to use the raindrops for bubbles, and the treat cup and flower add such dimension! The image is so pretty, and the card is beautiful!

Thanks for all the funny responses regarding housework. Got the doors done, but the house is still a wreck. Oh well, I think it will wait for me! :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21111346)
http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...0fcc728ded.png
Ok Ms. Amber Hope I did your PIF justice :) And I'de like to take this time to "MAHALO" again all the sweetest Craft Sisters I come to love for always sharing with me and making All the little ones in my life gets all the love from you big hearts. Here is my niece's birthday card for tomorrow made with all the love from Beautiful Ladies. Amber = Tilda Image, Rain drops used as Bubbles = Arlene, Spiral Die Cut Rose = BonnieH & I got treat cups from a few Craft Sisters from SCS so thought I used 1 and can't say which one it came from I will List all 3 OF them Beautiful Sharon, Vanessa & Kathleen. again mahalo much with lots of aloha for your Aloha!!


Hawaiian 11-07-2015 05:19 AM

Much Mahalo Ms Chris and all for being so giving and kind with words and so much love , Support & inspiration!!

biblesistersmom 11-08-2015 01:41 PM

Available to anyone who wants them - 12 little stamps- shoe, flower, friends forever, love, glam girl, heart, strawberry, sweet, butterfly, xoxo, etc.

biblesistersmom 11-08-2015 01:43 PM

Four stamps appropriate for teachers
great job with a pencil
super with a star
well done with a star
excellent with a smiley face

biblesistersmom 11-08-2015 01:44 PM

Small 1x1 inch Stampin Up crooked square with a square in the middle.

biblesistersmom 11-08-2015 01:44 PM

Lizard stamp
3.5x1.75 inches

biblesistersmom 11-08-2015 01:45 PM

Butterfly 1.5x1 inch


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:10 PM.