Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   2015 Pay It Forward Thread - Time for a new one! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/2015-pay-forward-thread-time-new-one-t596405.html)

contrapat 10-17-2015 06:09 PM

I actually prefer them naked, so no chocolate covering my nuts.

And as to watching my figure- sure, watching it get bigger and bigger- those things are FLABulous!

Hawaiian 10-17-2015 06:16 PM

*wink *@ Ms. Sande Mahalos LOL .

Hawaiian 10-17-2015 06:25 PM

Hey now!! bigger the better!! more to love *wink* oh boy i'm going to refrain my comment on nude nuts hahaha don't want to be banned from here I love you all way tooo much!! Nor do I want to be the reason this thread gets closed. haha I'm sure we already have people with their hands over there eyes LOL or have more fun to add butt. opps *but is holding back. Maybe I share a little secret. If you hold it in to long it will come out the other end , so "Let It Go". or is it let it roll? being we talking about nuts and a lot of it :).. speaking of roll. Off to bowling. will have all of you wonderful stamping crafty sisters in my thoughts !!

Scrapjanny 10-17-2015 07:25 PM

Punched/die-cut shapes have been claimed. :)

starpassion6 10-18-2015 01:26 PM

As soon as I mail these round robin swaps out tomorrow, I should have a few things I can offer up on this thread. Just want to be sure that I get the boxes packed up tonight and I'm sure I'll have stuff I am not using. Just FYI, still have a few spots left before these head out on there way, so check it out as you can still sign up today if you'd like to swap out some of your stuff. The link is in my signature. Happy Sunday ladies! =)

Paper Junky 10-19-2015 01:41 PM

Thank you, Amaranthine (Mary Ann) for the stamps. You're very sweet! They are adorable!

Amaranthine 10-19-2015 02:59 PM

OMGosh Brenda, you received them already? Wow, that was quick. Soooo happy you like them. Happy stamping and thanks for letting me know!

slr56 10-19-2015 03:02 PM

Hi Mary Ann, I received my paper today. I love the vintage look of it. I already have some ideas on how to use it. Thank you so much!!!

Amaranthine 10-19-2015 03:13 PM

Sharon, thanks for letting me know! The PO is on the ball. It is wonderful paper, in fact, I was looking at it and thinking of ideas then flipped on Netflix and there was an old Christmas Carol film. Felt like Christmas in the house. Nothing like popcorn and a movie. lol! Enjoy!

hoptownracer1 10-19-2015 04:18 PM

Anyone interested in either of these stamps?

Anyone interested in either of these stamps? I am PIFing a PIF. I have used it, so now I want to pass it on. Not the greatest pic, but I think you can make them out. Just send me a PM if interested with your address and let me know which one you'd like. :D

http://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...4aed206c58.jpg

Hawaiian 10-19-2015 04:51 PM

Me too Ms. Mary Ann I love mine and they were so preciously wrap with warmth and the very pretty colored leave we in Hawaii don't get to watch changing :) Much Aloha & Mahalo!!!

sek111sbc 10-19-2015 07:05 PM

amar~got it today! thank you so much! everything is always appreciated...I plan on doing the next cardmaking with the seniors after Thanksgiving! thank you for your help!

Amaranthine 10-20-2015 05:31 AM

Great offerings Chris!

Vicki & Sande, thanks for letting me know they arrived!
Sande, every time I see 'amar' I think of our doorman in NYC. lol.

Hawaiian 10-20-2015 06:45 PM

mahalo much Ms. bonnie.

hoptownracer1 10-21-2015 08:38 AM

Anyone interested?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 (Post 21096675)
Anyone interested in either of these stamps? I am PIFing a PIF. I have used it, so now I want to pass it on. Not the greatest pic, but I think you can make them out. Just send me a PM if interested with your address and let me know which one you'd like. :D

hoptownracer1 10-21-2015 10:22 PM

Both stamps have been claimed. Thank you! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 (Post 21098434)
Anyone interested?

ozarkstamper 10-22-2015 07:11 AM

Thank you, MaryAnn!!

ozarkstamper 10-22-2015 02:50 PM

Thank you, jkstampin!!

Amaranthine 10-23-2015 05:16 AM

Bonnie, so glad you like it! Woohoo! Thanks for letting me know!

Hawaiian 10-23-2015 09:49 AM

Mahalo Ms Sande

Here is the Blue textured Paper used in this little guys Overalls :)

http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...c227f9c69f.png

Much Mahalo Sweet Lady!!

aww :( can't see the pretty plastic snake like texture in this picture. it's really nice in real life.

Arlene_C 10-23-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapjanny (Post 21095372)
Punched/die-cut shapes have been claimed. :)

I received the wonderful die cuts today. Love the various die cuts and especially the word die cuts as I do not own any word dies. Thank you soooo much!

Hawaiian 10-24-2015 01:45 PM

***Attention*** Ms Jennifer Vaught ... Ms DebBee aka beehappy would like to know if you received your box? Much Mahalo :) and if anyone knows her personally or knows how to get a hold of her Deb would appreciate knowing :) again Mahalo AAnd Aloha Crafting Sisters have a beautiful weekend. Off to my Ohana Reunion :)

fastmommie 10-24-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 (Post 21096675)

Frog arrived safe and sound!! and My son and I loved the cat card included :)
ps. the envelope was just fine!

Amaranthine 10-26-2015 06:11 AM

Joan, the slate ink arrived. THANK YOU so very much! Gray has been on my list forever, can't wait to try this brand of ink too. :) So appreciate your generosity. Have a super day!

Amaranthine 10-26-2015 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21100115)
Here is the Blue textured Paper used in this little guys Overalls :)

http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...c227f9c69f.png

Much Mahalo Sweet Lady!!

aww :( can't see the pretty plastic snake like texture in this picture. it's really nice in real life.

So cute Vicki!

Arlene_C 10-26-2015 08:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Cute cards, Vicki!!

I have been digging in my stash and re-discovering SU Rub-ons! Check my gallery for my latest creations! lol

Guess I could just load photos here!

Attachment 314531

Attachment 314533

Attachment 314534

hotwheels 10-26-2015 11:02 AM

Joan I got the inks today Thanks so much hotwheels[Q:razz:UOTE=jkstampin;21094641]Hi all:) I have some Amuse ink pads that need a new home - Unfortunately I need the space for my new FSJ pads. These are all in good shape, and come with a reinker:
Apricot
Slate
Blush
Shell
Evergreen
Amethyst
Blueberry
Cobalt
Fern
Heather
Orange
Papaya
Sage
Sky
Winter Sky

Please PM me with your color choices and I will update the list as needed. Thanks:)[/QUOTE]

smileyj 10-26-2015 01:35 PM

Pat- thanks for the stamps. I can't wait to get some time to create!

Arlene_C 10-26-2015 02:03 PM

Chris, I received the images today and the card with the beautiful calico cat on it. Thanks so much!!

hoptownracer1 10-26-2015 02:16 PM

So glad they made it to you! You are welcome!
You and Hawaiin had some awesome cards that you shared! I need to share some card I made with the goodies I've recieved from you all. :)

hoptownracer1 10-26-2015 02:20 PM

http://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...7328ba46a0.jpg

http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...fb61e9515d.jpg

I got the cool yellow die cut and neat handyman papers from PIF's. Also used the border stamp to emboss the first card. Appreicated them so much! Looking forward to creating more with the wonderful gifts you all have shared!

hoptownracer1 10-26-2015 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastmommie (Post 21100978)
Frog arrived safe and sound!! and My son and I loved the cat card included :)
ps. the envelope was just fine!

So glad you got them! :) The cat hair on the envie was a bonus! lol.... Not much leaves this house without some!

Arlene_C 10-26-2015 02:33 PM

CUTE cards, Chris!!

contrapat 10-26-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyj (Post 21102633)
Pat- thanks for the stamps. I can't wait to get some time to create!

You are most welcome!

Pat

fastmommie 10-26-2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 (Post 21102686)
So glad you got them! :) The cat hair on the envie was a bonus! lol.... Not much leaves this house without some!

I've got 4 cats myself!! lol and 1 in particular loves to lay on my crafty stuff! she likes the crinkle sounds I suppose

contrapat 10-26-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_C (Post 21102373)
Cute cards, Vicki!!

I have been digging in my stash and re-discovering SU Rub-ons! Check my gallery for my latest creations! lol

Guess I could just load photos here!

Attachment 314531

Attachment 314533

Attachment 314534

You know, I just had to buy rub ons, but I almost never use them! I'm hoping that once I get the house reorganized and clean, that I'll have some time to craft. (I've only been working on the craft room sort out for 10 months now, lol! DH would REALLY like the stuff out of the living room- I think that's why he's going to buy hardwood flooring- so I absolutely HAVE to get the stuff out of the living room for the installation.)

Arlene_C 10-26-2015 03:30 PM

I received the Easter stamps - thought I sent you a PM, but not sure! Thanks so much!!

Most of my craft stuff was packed up for a year while we had our house on the market. Then it sold and we moved in April and my craft supplies are still not organized. I feel like I've been in limbo for about 2 years. I finally just starting pulling it out and making cards. I just need my therapy!!

smileyj 10-26-2015 05:08 PM

Mary Ann- thanks for the wonderful Christmas Paper. It is so cute!

contrapat 10-26-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_C (Post 21102739)
I received the Easter stamps - thought I sent you a PM, but not sure! Thanks so much!!

Most of my craft stuff was packed up for a year while we had our house on the market. Then it sold and we moved in April and my craft supplies are still not organized. I feel like I've been in limbo for about 2 years. I finally just starting pulling it out and making cards. I just need my therapy!!

Glad you got them! I think there was one extra that turned up on my desk after I posted, so I just stuck it in.

It's going to be kind of embarrassing tomorrow when the guy comes to measure for the flooring- it's a worse mess than usual, because I'm set up for sewing in the living room- making my Halloween costume. Oh well, it is what it is....

hoptownracer1 10-26-2015 08:18 PM

I can relate; someone is suppossed to install us some new doors tomorrow. Hopefully, he won't look at my craft room; it is a disaster! And I've got my sewing machine sitting on the kitchen table, as I'm working on a little charity quilt. So I've got batting and other stuff sitting around the living room, so I can work on it. So I know how you feel! My house is never spotless anyway; it has the lived in look! lol...
Thanks Arlene! :)
Amber, my kitties help me also! They like to sit in the middle of whatever I'm doing.
Here is the last card I've made with some PIF's included. The Precious Moments paper, the adhesive ribbon and the button were all gifts. I really enjoyed them; I think it was just the right touchs for this card.

http://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...3659280f24.jpg

Also, the pink paper behind the image is one of the Koolaid papers I colored. They were messy to make, but turned out to be what I needed for some cards. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I do use the goodies you have sent, and appreciate them.