Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/)
-   -   2015 Pay It Forward Thread - Time for a new one! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-f17/2015-pay-forward-thread-time-new-one-t596405.html)

hoptownracer1 08-27-2015 11:33 AM

I may have a few of these stamped up. Sent you a PM....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21055951)
A beast of a beauty PF Ms. Chris. I missed it!! lol have a great day ladies :)

Hawaiian 08-27-2015 11:54 AM

Mahalo Much Ms. Chris.:)

sek111sbc 08-27-2015 12:08 PM

OMG AMAR! THANK YOU! I sooooooo love those owls...they are AMAZING! thank you soooo much! I love all of the things! the ladies will love all of the things! you have spread so much happiness! thank you!

Amaranthine 08-27-2015 01:30 PM

Sharon, Chris & Sande, THANK YOU ladies for letting me know your packages arrived! Enjoy!

Paper Junky 08-28-2015 12:23 PM

Mary Ann,

I received the hot air balloon stamps today. Thank you so much! They's gorgeous and I can't wait to use them.

Amaranthine 08-28-2015 01:59 PM

Wow Brenda, do you have friends at the PO? ;-) They made it to your house so quickly! Thanks so much for letting me know! Enjoy!

Ladies, the last lot of stamps were picked up by our mail carrier today so they are off and running!

Arlene_C 08-28-2015 02:09 PM

Mary Ann, I received the text stamps today! Love them! Thanks so much!

I have only had 2 PMs for the stamps I offered so the other 2 will be going out in the donation box. I will have the "spoken for" stamps postal the first of the week - DH has been home the past few days and my world has been on hold! lol

Amaranthine 08-28-2015 02:35 PM

Wonderful Arlene, thanks for letting me know!

I think someone requested your stamps .... see post #440. Are those the ones?

lol. I hear ya. Same here when DH is home. :)

Hawaiian 08-28-2015 04:45 PM

Much Mahalo Ms. Mary Ann again!! Here Is the lovies being Used in my Christmas Gift card/Money Holders. Sorry Ladies not sure if it's alright to share it here . I just havn't loaded to my gallery yet. But I wanted to tell Mary Ann Mahalo again and show her they are getting loving :)
http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...7d5ee6af9f.png

http://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...33cd551d4e.png

Hawaiian 08-28-2015 04:53 PM

the front of these Holders I scraplifted 2 cards I fell in love with and turned them into my version of it for Christmas. i'm Sure my grand kids won't care or take notice. they will see the cash and go blind to anything about the holders LOL

hoptownracer1 08-28-2015 05:44 PM

I heard that! That's how it works around here too! Great money/gift card holders!!! So pretty! :)

Hawaiian 08-28-2015 05:58 PM

Mahalo Much Ms Chris :). I Like the inside but I LOVE the outside :)

hotwheels 08-28-2015 06:07 PM

jci

Hawaiian 08-28-2015 09:52 PM

jci

Amaranthine 08-29-2015 03:13 AM

Vicki, what a lovely surprise to see here. Your gift cards are wonderful! Look at that beautiful stamping! And you are new to stamping, you must be a natural, because you did a fabulous job! TFS your fantastic cards!

Hawaiian 08-29-2015 08:56 AM

Much Mahalo From The bottom of my heart!!

http://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...6dafc91177.png
They are special and made beautiful because of the hearts of people like you and Sharon Who gave from the heart. which in the end these will end up this Christmas to little pieces (Grand Kids ) of my heart!! :) Again much mahalo to you both And also people like Arleen as well who also have a big heart too!

Here Are the fronts of these cards

]

Amaranthine 08-29-2015 01:13 PM

Crazy busy weekend but I HAD to pop in to tell you your cards are adorable Vicki! LOVE the embossing, it adds fantastic texture. Your Santa is a real sweetie and your shimmery belt is awesome!

Hawaiian 08-29-2015 02:22 PM

Awww your so kind!!! Hey guess what?. They Arrived safe and ready for Loving. They are so Cute!!! Again Mahalo Much and have a safe fun and wonderful weekend :) Much Aloha!!

hoptownracer1 08-29-2015 07:57 PM

Oh, I love your cards! They are wonderful!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21060054)
http://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...6dafc91177.png
They are special and made beautiful because of the hearts of people like you and Sharon Who gave from the heart. which in the end these will end up this Christmas to little pieces (Grand Kids ) of my heart!! :) Again much mahalo to you both And also people like Arleen as well who also have a big heart too!

Here Are the fronts of these cards

]

Hawaiian 08-29-2015 11:43 PM

aww Mahalo much Ms. Chris. it's all you wonderful big hearted craft sisters that keeps inspiring me again Mahalo Nui Loa.

Hawaiian 08-31-2015 04:43 PM

oh oh oh Ms Mary Ann? lol I need to change that to Ho Ho Ho MaryAnn Christmas or MaryAnn = Ms. Claus lol mahalo much doll!!! Christmas in the Air Love them and will give them lots of loving and soon as I do you can bet i'll be sharing with you :) mahalo much

contrapat 08-31-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contrapat (Post 21056664)
Mary Ann- I got happy mail today! Thank you for your generosity! I will have fun with these, yay!!!

Now, if I can get the danged runny jelly remade so it sets....or I could just call it spiced grape syrup.....

By the way, recooked my runny jelly, and it's fine now. I suppose I should have read the label more carefully- I bought the freezer pectin, and I was cooking mine. And experimenting with adding stuff. All good now, though!

Now, if I could only get all the canning done, so I could try the new stamps,

Hawaiian 08-31-2015 05:23 PM

oh Ms. Pat do share a photo of them yummy sounding jellys. to bad we don't have taste a vision here too LOL :)

Amaranthine 09-01-2015 01:00 AM

Wonderful Vicki! Thanks so much for letting me know. Enjoy!

Taste a vision .... hahahaha. Canning - wow! Our canning jars never seem to see foodstuffs ... coins, paint, buttons ....

Have a fab day!

Hawaiian 09-01-2015 01:45 AM

Your Very Welcomed doll!!! Haha Lol same here with my jars I even got some pretty blue ones more for my craft stuff and look pretty never knew a day of food .

hotwheels 09-01-2015 07:49 AM

there is so much talking. What is up grabs? Thanks Hotwheels

contrapat 09-01-2015 02:55 PM

Well, Hot Wheels, I went back and looked through the items offered for you, and as far as I can see the only thing unclaimed is in post 464- the bird frame.
Since this isn't a thread where there is a person who is "up" one at a time, you have to expect friendly chatter. No rigid rules here!!! Just generosity!

sek111sbc 09-01-2015 03:36 PM

taste a vision...like willy wonka? sounds good to me...but please no calories....lol

well they invented the hover board...maybe taste a vision isnext?

Hawaiian 09-01-2015 04:25 PM

yes ma'am no calories and Mac NUTS included !! LOL.

I agree Ms. Pat . Exactly this is a thread of all kinds of sharing. lots of love appreciation among craft sisters from all over the world but most of all "RESPECT" and the right to share even if its just talking :) well typing . what's the saying? don't let the door hit you in the behind on your way out? lol

contrapat 09-01-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian (Post 21062669)
yes ma'am no calories and Mac NUTS included !! LOL.

I agree Ms. Pat . Exactly this is a thread of all kinds of sharing. lots of love appreciation among craft sisters from all over the world but most of all "RESPECT" and the right to share even if its just talking :) well typing . what's the saying? don't let the door hit you in the behind on your way out? lol

Quite possibly more genteelly said than I'd have put it, but I'm known to be crass. (resisting the urge to put the last three in caps!) Bad Pat!!! snicker.....

contrapat 09-01-2015 05:58 PM

OMG! Don't even get me thinking about Macadamia nuts!!! They are my absolute downfall. I love those wonderful little chunks of immediate weight gain!

Haven't they done some Smell- o- vision experiments? DH & I went to a 4D theater in Galveston, where you got breezes blowing on you, and seats moving, and some rain- it was WAY cool! I think there were scents, too.

Hawaiian 09-01-2015 06:09 PM

well let's not forget the chocolate that covers them but Ms. Sande doesn't want the extra calories *wink* As for being nice. are those horns I see? lmbo!!

Amaranthine 09-02-2015 04:31 AM

Love the chatter, especially as ya'll can be so funny and laughter is always welcome at our house!

'Stamping sisters', ops, you said 'Crafting Sisters'. Vicki, I like that!

Pat, not only was it kind of you to find the items for hotwheels but you also alerted me to the fact I forgot to update that posting! Eeeks. Those are already at their new home. Thank you kindly Pat!

Amaranthine 09-02-2015 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by contrapat (Post 21062751)
OMG! Don't even get me thinking about Macadamia nuts!!! They are my absolute downfall. I love those wonderful little chunks of immediate weight gain!
Haven't they done some Smell- o- vision experiments? DH & I went to a 4D theater in Galveston, where you got breezes blowing on you, and seats moving, and some rain- it was WAY cool! I think there were scents, too.

LOL!

hotwheels 09-02-2015 09:02 AM

jci

Hawaiian 09-02-2015 02:41 PM

Mahalo Much For the images, extras & beautiful card Ms. Chris, Much Aloha!!! Let me know if I can do anything for you as well . I appreciate each and everyone here! feel the "LOVE" and love the chatting all are pretty funny and enjoyable makes my day!!

Mahalo Back @ you Ms. Mary Ann.... Stamping Sister's as well as crafting will do just as good!! :) Stamping Sisterhood!! especially when the horn start peeking out!! LOL *wink* @ Ms. Pat :)

hoptownracer1 09-02-2015 09:27 PM

You are very welcome! I enjoy it here too also! Nice bunch of ladies here!:D

Hotwheels, would you like some images? I can send you some if you'd like. Just PM me your address, and I'll try to get some out in the next week or so.

Going to post a pic of the Kool-aid paper I colored, and also some paper I colored with some reinkers that were PIFed to me here. Let me know what you think. I'll post them to my gallery soon.

ScrappyGirl32 09-03-2015 01:46 AM

What a cool idea for a thread! Hmmm.....I'm trying to think if I might have anything to offer.

slr56 09-03-2015 09:13 AM

Mary Ann, I received the stamp set today and loved it so much that I used it as soon as I took it out of the package. The Thank you stamp is exceptionally gorgeous. Thanks again for your generosity.

contrapat 09-03-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappyGirl32 (Post 21063586)
What a cool idea for a thread! Hmmm.....I'm trying to think if I might have anything to offer.

Welcome! It's a lot of fun around here!

And Ms. Hawaiian- a sly wink right back at you!;)