Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-03-2020, 10:44 AM   #1841
Embossing Fanatic

Contrapat has claimed the ovals and circles.

The 12 inch long patterns are left.  These are shapes from Creative Memories Scrapbooking -- in pristine condition. 

Attached Thumbnails
20201030_014513.jpg  
Old 11-03-2020, 11:33 AM   #1842
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, I just want to say "Thank you!" for your generous offerings.  It has kick-started my creativity again.  There are several items that I am still interested in, but I want to give others a chance to snag some goodies.  
My mind has been going crazy with ideas for the crafting items.  I have been planning and sketching on paper some mini albums, journals and other 3D projects to give to friends and neighbors. A year or two ago, I gave away most of my stickers.   
The projects that I am designing includes some journals for myself (gratitude, prayer and everyday life journals) which will be via junk journal format as a way to use up any leftovers from the previous mentioned projects.
I would love to hear about projects and ideas from any of ladies. I would really love the input.
kazeka likes this post.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:44 AM   #1843
Stampin' Fool

You are entirely welcome!  

Although we are definitely making some headway, I do still have more to list and my sister just dropped by to visit and also brought over a plastic bag of items--stickers, rub-ons, etc.

Other people have been claiming things so, by all means, if there is something you are interested in, please do not hesitate to claim it.  

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Arlene_C likes this post.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:42 PM   #1844
Crimping Master

Arlene, that's great that you're feeling more creative! I've kind of been the opposite, in that my mojo seems to be in sleep mode most of the time. I finally pulled out some of my older supplies that have been gathering dust, and it's helping a lot. Seeing some of the items that Brenda is offering makes me want to finish those old layouts that have been sitting for several years. I've been making cards, almost exclusively, but I have stacks of partially finished layouts that are calling out to me.
I'm thinking that I need to do a re-set and get into scrapbooking mode again.
What's everyone else working on...or thinking of working on?
Karen
Old 11-03-2020, 01:12 PM   #1845
Rubber Obsessor

Could I please have 8.  K&Co - Antiquity Garden Flowers - 3D;?

UPDATED 11-21-2020
Brenda my stickers have arrived - thanks!

Last edited by desertdeb; 11-21-2020 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: update
Old 11-03-2020, 01:32 PM   #1846
Chat Box Hippy Chick

Quote:

Originally Posted by AScrapofKindnessView Post
Contrapat has claimed the ovals and circles.

The 12 inch long patterns are left.  These are shapes from Creative Memories Scrapbooking -- in pristine condition. 

I will take them thank you!!

My Blog
Old 11-03-2020, 01:48 PM   #1847
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazekaView Post
Arlene, that's great that you're feeling more creative! I've kind of been the opposite, in that my mojo seems to be in sleep mode most of the time. I finally pulled out some of my older supplies that have been gathering dust, and it's helping a lot. Seeing some of the items that Brenda is offering makes me want to finish those old layouts that have been sitting for several years. I've been making cards, almost exclusively, but I have stacks of partially finished layouts that are calling out to me.
I'm thinking that I need to do a re-set and get into scrapbooking mode again.
What's everyone else working on...or thinking of working on?
Karen

Karen,

You'd think with all this time on my hands that I'd be in the craft room making things, right? I don't know why, but I hardly go in there at all. I guess it's kind of depression. I don't have a lot of people to send cards to, very few family left, and obviously I'm not going out to a stamping group currently (it is still happening, but I'm NOT going to socialize until it's safe to do so). Partly, too, is not being able to go to the post office to send things out. I manage pretty well with my digital scale and the PO website, but there are some things I'd rather not risk. I still don't know if my sister in law got her birthday card over in England, but then the B**** wouldn't bother to let me know anyway. (It's the last handmade card she's going to get- DH can just buy Hallmark from here on in)
All I seem to do is read and putter around the house. Oh, and shop online. Even that has slowed way down- I was surprised at how much money I'm not spending.
Sigh. I'll stop complaining. I'm healthy, he's healthy, he works from home currently and our income is just fine. So what if I can't get my Trader Joe's mini rice crackers? (WHY won't they do curbside or Instacart???) The only other thing I'm really short of is Walgreen's generic Sudafed- the stuff they treat you like a drug lab junkie if you buy it for allergies? Yup. You have to go into store and produce ID and sign stuff. Not gonna happen til it's safe. I'll live with Nyquil.
Oh, heck! I was supposed to quit complaining!!!
<style></style>

PAY IT FORWARD CONTINUES:

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...l#post21698887

Cards request for Al:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...l#post21294892
Arlene_C and kazeka like this post.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:55 PM   #1848
Embossing Fanatic

Leibetty has claimed the last of the items --  Creative Memories 12 inch long patterns.

Not being a scrapbooker, I had no idea the items would go so fast!  Something else to give thanks for this season -- this site and this thread! 
Arlene_C and kazeka like this post.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:10 PM   #1849
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertdebView Post
Could I please have 8.  K&Co - Antiquity Garden Flowers - 3D;?

Will PM my address.

They are, indeed, yours now.

I got the PM with your address, so all is good!
desertdeb likes this post.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:31 PM   #1850
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by AScrapofKindnessView Post
Leibetty has claimed the last of the items --  Creative Memories 12 inch long patterns.

Not being a scrapbooker, I had no idea the items would go so fast!  Something else to give thanks for this season -- this site and this thread! 

The Creative Memories items require that you have the original Creative Memories cutting system, as they don't work on their own. So it looks like there are at least a few of us still around!! Thanks so much for your generous PIF.
Karen
Old 11-03-2020, 03:34 PM   #1851
Hardware Hotshot

The butterfly and die-cut PIF has been claimed.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:18 PM   #1852
Stazon Splitcoast

Post 1838:  I would like #3 flowers, #5 button stickers and #6 Charmed frames - if still available.  I think I will go back and look at the past posts and photos.  I think there was something else that might work for my projects.  Thank you, Brenda.

Karen, from March thru June I was in a funk.  No mojo. The news (both political and Covid-19) had me consumed.  For the first time in my life (and I'm 64) I had anxiety.  I woke up in the wee hours of the morning to my heart about to pound out of my chest.  I  knew I had to get a grip.  I turned off the tv and stayed clear of news online. (I really dislike tv now unless its the Hallmark channels.)  I also became more aware of what and how much I was eating.  I have lost 25 pounds.  I drink 8-10 glasses a day (10 oz each) and spend 45 minutes to and hour doing my power walking thru our neighborhood everyday. (and there are lots of my neighbors doing the same) We have had some very chilly days and 4 straight days of rain (yes, I still walked).  DH bought me a treadmill so I could keep up my exercising in bad weather. He told me - he was so proud of me and he didn't want to see me gain the weight back.  He is trying to lose weight now. I truly needed to lose this weight as my hips and knees were starting to have problems. I based my goal on reaching a normal/healthy BMI. ( 8 pounds to go!)  I didn't mean to write a book, but maybe it can motivate someone else.
SuzyS1104, kazeka and shirlb19 like this post.
Old 11-03-2020, 07:36 PM   #1853
Linking Queen

Slight hijack ...

Some pharmacies are allowing the purchase of Sudafed-type products at the drive through.  It's short term but worth an inquiry.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:04 PM   #1854
Crimping Master

I think a lot of us are having mild depression, even if we aren't aware of it. I don't feel that COVID has impacted my family much at all (knock on wood), but it's gone on so long that it feels endless. Arlene, as you say, the combination of COVID and politics are so stressful, and I found myself watching the news all day long. I've had to stop doing that, and am doing more light reading before bed. Exercise and eating better are always a great way to reduce stress, but I've done the opposite...oh my. 

Congratulations on making healthy changes and even losing weight in the process! We live on a steep hill, so walking can be difficult, but I am trying to get in  a short walk every other day anyway. Crafting always calms me down and eases my mind, so I'm hoping the cooler weather gets me energized to do more of it.

I can't wait to things to get back to a more normal situation but I wonder if I'll even know how to behave when that happens!
hoptownracer1 and shirlb19 like this post.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:27 PM   #1855
Crimping Master

Hi Pat,
Yes, that mild depression is a stinker, isn't it? I tend to be anxious anyway, and the current situation is definitely stressing me out. My husband and I are both retired, and living comfortably, so I need to keep reminding myself of reasons to be grateful. Thank goodness we aren't small business owners (which we were for 25 years) during this time!
I rarely leave the house, and feel nervous when I do, but I still manage to get my favorite Trader Joe snacks, haha! My husband does most of the grocery shopping, and I go on occasion.  Other than that though, I haven't gone shopping at a store in ages, and not gone to a restaurant, even though they're open now. I'll just let everyone else do it first, and then wait for them all to be closed down again when we have another COVID surge, ugh.
I'm usually a solitary crafter anyway, so not getting together with other crafters doesn't bother me a bit. When I craft or scrapbook in a group, I don't get anything done. I spend all my time eating and talking! My local friends have been having monthly lunches together, but I'm not going to risk it. I think I'll have to just set some goals to get me out of my slump. Finishing some of my old layouts would be a good first step. Or maybe finishing my daughter's wedding guestbook. She celebrated her 11th anniversary this last April, so I think it's about time, don't you?
Anyway, I understand what you mean about being in a slump. I think a lot of us feel the same way. Just hanging in there until things get better...and I believe they will.
Karen

hoptownracer1 and shirlb19 like this post.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #1856
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
The butterfly and die-cut PIF has been claimed.

Are you referring to Post #1827, the 5.  Yellowish chipboard sticker; and the red butterfly??

kazeka likes this post.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:30 PM   #1857
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_CView Post
Post 1838:  I would like #3 flowers, #5 button stickers and #6 Charmed frames - if still available.  I think I will go back and look at the past posts and photos.  I think there was something else that might work for my projects.  Thank you, Brenda.

Karen, from March thru June I was in a funk.  No mojo. The news (both political and Covid-19) had me consumed.  For the first time in my life (and I'm 64) I had anxiety.  I woke up in the wee hours of the morning to my heart about to pound out of my chest.  I  knew I had to get a grip.  I turned off the tv and stayed clear of news online. (I really dislike tv now unless its the Hallmark channels.)  I also became more aware of what and how much I was eating.  I have lost 25 pounds.  I drink 8-10 glasses a day (10 oz each) and spend 45 minutes to and hour doing my power walking thru our neighborhood everyday. (and there are lots of my neighbors doing the same) We have had some very chilly days and 4 straight days of rain (yes, I still walked).  DH bought me a treadmill so I could keep up my exercising in bad weather. He told me - he was so proud of me and he didn't want to see me gain the weight back.  He is trying to lose weight now. I truly needed to lose this weight as my hips and knees were starting to have problems. I based my goal on reaching a normal/healthy BMI. ( 8 pounds to go!)  I didn't mean to write a book, but maybe it can motivate someone else.

Arlene,
Good for you!!  It sounds like you've been making excellent progress!  And in the right way as well!!  

You've got the flowers, buttons and charmed frames you requested.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:37 PM   #1858
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper JunkyView Post

Are you referring to Post #1827, the 5.  Yellowish chipboard sticker; and the red butterfly??

I believe she is referring to post 1821, with no photo.
Karen
Old 11-04-2020, 04:05 PM   #1859
Stampin' Fool

Default Wednesday, 11/4/20

Today's are (from top to bottom, left to right):

1.  Photo Sleeves
2.  Sticko 3D Virginia stickers
3.  Jolee's yellow buttons
4.  Making Memories - Wired Words
5.  MAMBI - Soft Spoken - 3D Chipboard stickers
6.  Slide projector chipboard
7.  Creative Imaginations - Narrative Chipboard
8.  Gloval Views - Travel Epoxy stickers
9.  Sandylion - Camper travel 3D stickers

The usual info:  Post your request in the PIF forum so I'm not constantly having to answer PMs whether something has been claimed or not.  I will go in order of forum post # request--first come, first served.

Don't be shy about asking for items.  This will help in managing my postage costs.  I'm not keeping count.  I only make sure I put something in the right person's envelope.  I will be posting many things over the next days/weeks. Some things are new/unused; some may be used or only partial items.  

PM me your name/address if you haven't previously requested an item.  I won't be mailing these items until my PIF items are gone, an envelope becomes full, or until people stop wanting anything so it may be awhile.
Attached Thumbnails
img_1233.jpg  
Old 11-04-2020, 10:59 PM   #1860
Crimping Master

May I have the Global Views and Camper Travel stickers? They would be perfect for the old layouts I'm trying to finish. Thanks so much Brenda!
Karen
Old 11-05-2020, 08:24 AM   #1861
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, are all the items from previous posts spoken for?  Just trying to determine what is left
Old 11-05-2020, 09:06 AM   #1862
Stampin' Fool

Karen, I've put the Global Views and Camper travel stickers in your envelope.  

Arlene, I would only go back 1-2 of my posts and work forward as I have reposted some of the items from previous.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:24 PM   #1863
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, may I have Creative Imaginations - Narrative Chipboard?
Old 11-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #1864
Stampin' Fool

It is yours, Arlene!

Old 11-06-2020, 11:33 AM   #1865
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you, Brenda!
Old 11-07-2020, 04:03 AM   #1866
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by contrapatView Post

Karen,

You'd think with all this time on my hands that I'd be in the craft room making things, right? I don't know why, but I hardly go in there at all. I guess it's kind of depression. I don't have a lot of people to send cards to, very few family left, and obviously I'm not going out to a stamping group currently (it is still happening, but I'm NOT going to socialize until it's safe to do so). Partly, too, is not being able to go to the post office to send things out. I manage pretty well with my digital scale and the PO website, but there are some things I'd rather not risk. I still don't know if my sister in law got her birthday card over in England, but then the B**** wouldn't bother to let me know anyway. (It's the last handmade card she's going to get- DH can just buy Hallmark from here on in)
All I seem to do is read and putter around the house. Oh, and shop online. Even that has slowed way down- I was surprised at how much money I'm not spending.
Sigh. I'll stop complaining. I'm healthy, he's healthy, he works from home currently and our income is just fine. So what if I can't get my Trader Joe's mini rice crackers? (WHY won't they do curbside or Instacart???) The only other thing I'm really short of is Walgreen's generic Sudafed- the stuff they treat you like a drug lab junkie if you buy it for allergies? Yup. You have to go into store and produce ID and sign stuff. Not gonna happen til it's safe. I'll live with Nyquil.
Oh, heck! I was supposed to quit complaining!!!
<style></style>

for the walgreens...can you go through drive thru?  if I was local I would pick some up for you...lol...I am the same with aleve....oh...if you want to send a card...you can send one to me....and then when I get it...I would have to make one and I could send it back to you...may force us to get motivated...lol
Old 11-07-2020, 04:12 AM   #1867
Stazon Splitcoast

does anyone have any fabric...like heavy duty upholstery pieces? I know this isn't a ask thread but I can't go into the stores, the quilting squares I have are too small...I am trying to redo a screen/room divider that my kids cats got into and tore up all the squares that hold the white material in the squares...sorry...

I think we all go into story mode...we have all been cooped up too long!!!! WAY TOO LONG....when will this be over...
Old 11-07-2020, 04:12 AM   #1868
Stazon Splitcoast

brenda~ may I have the wired words?
Old 11-07-2020, 04:19 AM   #1869
Stazon Splitcoast

any stickers that anyone wants to get rid of?  I know a couple of elderly people...and then I also have a friend that lives by her mom and her mom will not let her go anywhere...lol...and they love stickers...so even partials anything they would love...they are definitely unable to go anywhere and I have enhausted my sticker stash...but any help I would pass on to them....(trying to help out where I can and if anyone is just not wanting stickers...) a lot of the alphabets they use to write sayings in cards because a couple of them can't write well anymore...
Old 11-07-2020, 03:59 PM   #1870
Stampin' Fool

Sande - Wire Words is yours.

I'll post a pic tomorrow--maybe a bunch of stickers.  I've been back to work this past week and had to work today, so I'm a little worn out tonight.  
Old 11-07-2020, 05:50 PM   #1871
Stazon Splitcoast

thank you brenda
Old 11-09-2020, 06:10 PM   #1872
Stampin' Fool

Default Monday - 11/9/20

Today's are (from left to right, then center):

1.  Flag stickers - variety;
2.  Cute lovey stickers - 2 of 2 different sheets; if you only want one set, let me know.
3.  Star stickers - variety
4.  Smiley face stickers - 2 1/2 sheets
5.  Heart stickers - variety
6.  Sports stickers - camping, basketball, karate, golf, cheerleading, or ballet - specify which ones you want.

The usual info:  Post your request in the PIF forum so I'm not constantly having to answer PMs whether something has been claimed or not.  I will go in order of forum post # request--first come, first served.

Don't be shy about asking for items.  This will help in managing my postage costs.  I'm not keeping count.  I only make sure I put something in the right person's envelope.  I will be posting many things over the next days/weeks. Some things are new/unused; some may be used or only partial items.  

PM me your name/address if you haven't previously requested an item.  I won't be mailing these items until my PIF items are gone, an envelope becomes full, or until people stop wanting anything so it may be awhile.
Attached Thumbnails
img_1272.jpg  
Old 11-10-2020, 05:18 AM   #1873
Rubber Obsessor

If the cheerleading stickers are still available, I would love them.  Thank you.

-Adam Osborne-
Old 11-10-2020, 07:24 AM   #1874
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComradeBunnyView Post
If the cheerleading stickers are still available, I would love them.  Thank you.

They are yours.

Just send me your mailing info and I'll set up an envelope for you in case there is anything else coming up that you would like.

Old 11-10-2020, 06:57 PM   #1875
Stampin' Fool

Default Tuesday, Nov 10.

Today's are (from top down, left to right, then center):

1.  Rhinestone flower;
2.  Tool stickers by Provocraft;
3.  Black/white/gray flower/flourish embellishments;
4.  Birthday Rub-ons;
5.  Scrapbook title pages (6 pages worth) - I will need to cut these down into their individual strips for mailing.
6.  Photo Sleeves by MMBI;
7.  Gottalovethis epoxy sticker;
8.  Mobile accessory stickers;
9.  Alphabet stickers - 2 styles;
10.  "Thank you" acrylic accents
10.  "Thank you" embellished bookplates

Attached Thumbnails
img_1273.jpg  

Last edited by Paper Junky; 11-10-2020 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: forgot something
Old 11-10-2020, 10:59 PM   #1876
Crimping Master

Hi Brenda,
May I have these three?
1.  Rhinestone flower;
2.  Tool stickers by Provocraft;
3.  Black/white/gray flower/flourish embellishments
Thanks so much!
Karen
Old 11-11-2020, 06:54 AM   #1877
Stampin' Fool

You may, Karen!

They're in your envelope.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:19 PM   #1878
Stazon Splitcoast

I would love the flag stickers if available!
Old 11-11-2020, 04:44 PM   #1879
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, could I have #6 photo sleeves and #10s thank you embellishments?
I think I have an idea for those sleeves!

Last edited by Arlene_C; 11-12-2020 at 07:25 AM..
Old 11-11-2020, 09:40 PM   #1880
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_CView Post
Karen, could I have #6 photo sleeves and #10s thank you embellishments?
I think I have an idea for those sleeves!

Arlene,
Hee hee, I think you're talking to Brenda, and not me. So, out of curiosity, what do you plan to do with those photo sleeves? I have some like that and still haven't figured how to to use them.
Karen