Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-19-2020, 01:47 PM   #1721
Hardware Hotshot

The copper foil tape and stamps have been spoken for.  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-19-2020, 07:13 PM   #1722
Pearl-ExPert

Smile

Okay, pictures are not cooperating.  I have two Memento Dew Drop inkpads to share. SPOKEN FOR  One is Gray Flannel and the other is Lulu Lavender.  I just refreshed them with the reinkers, so they should work fine.  I can only mail in the U.S..
Brenda, I apologize.  I just reread your post, and I see where it says you already had your surgery.  I am sorry!  I hope it went well!  (((HUGS!)))
Scrapjanny, I do not want you to pay postage.  If you PM your address, I'll get the travel stamper mailed ASAP, and then as soon as I get the priority envelopes, I can mail you some clear cases.  Does that sound alright?  
Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Last edited by hoptownracer1; 09-19-2020 at 11:54 PM..
Old 09-19-2020, 07:55 PM   #1723
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoptownracer1View Post
Okay, pictures are not cooperating.  ...

Brenda, I apologize.  I just reread your post, and I see where it says you already had your surgery.  I am sorry!  I hope it went well!  (((HUGS!)))

I thought the picture problem was just me.  Phew!  Even my computer husband didn't know what the problem was.

Thank you for the hugs!  No need to apologize.  Even though it required an overnight in the hospital, I feel great actually. 

kazeka and hoptownracer1 like this post.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:27 PM   #1724
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper JunkyView Post

I thought the picture problem was just me.  Phew!  Even my computer husband didn't know what the problem was.

Thank you for the hugs!  No need to apologize.  Even though it required an overnight in the hospital, I feel great actually. 

Hi Brenda,
Just reading through these posts and wanted to send wishes for a speedy recovery!
karen
Old 09-19-2020, 11:53 PM   #1725
Pearl-ExPert

Brenda, I am so glad to hear that you are doing well!  That is great news!

The ink pads have been spoken for!

sek111sbc likes this post.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:39 AM   #1726
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Scrapjanny, I do not want you to pay postage.  If you PM your address, I'll get the travel stamper mailed ASAP, and then as soon as I get the priority envelopes, I can mail you some clear cases.  Does that sound alright?  
Hope you are all having a good weekend!

That is so kind of you!  I PM'd you the info.  Thank you!
hoptownracer1 likes this post.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:16 PM   #1727
Crimping Master

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for the ink pads that arrived today. I know I'll be using that gray one a lot and the lavender is so pretty. I like using the small ink pads with my Misti because I get ink everywhere when I use a regular sized pad...eek!
Karen
Old 09-24-2020, 12:18 AM   #1728
Pearl-ExPert

Wow!  That was fast; glad they arrived alright.  I like the small ones also.  
Scrapjanny, I mailed out the stamper the other day.  I am still waiting on the priority envelopes.  I did get a message today that my order for them was filled, so hopefully, I will have them soon.

Scrapjanny and kazeka like this post.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:20 AM   #1729
Pearl-ExPert

I am still waiting on the priority envelopes from the Post Office.  There is no way I am sending a ballot through the mail, if it takes this long just to get some envelopes.  They sent a message the other day saying they were sent, so hoping it will be soon.  Sorry it is taking so long! 
Old 09-29-2020, 11:56 AM   #1730
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I am still waiting on the priority envelopes from the Post Office.  There is no way I am sending a ballot through the mail, if it takes this long just to get some envelopes.  They sent a message the other day saying they were sent, so hoping it will be soon.  Sorry it is taking so long! 

Chris- they take their own sweet time fulfilling the envelope/box requests. The real mail goes WAY faster. I think it took about a month the last time I requested padded flat rate envelopes. Patience, grasshopper.
<style></style>

PAY IT FORWARD CONTINUES:

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...l#post21698887

Cards request for Al:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...l#post21294892
Old 09-30-2020, 06:13 AM   #1731
Chat Box Hippy Chick

yeh, they are not going to RUSH your free supplies, just sayin'

I find that otherwise I have no problems with the US mail

My Blog
Old 09-30-2020, 11:26 AM   #1732
Pearl-ExPert

I hope I am not interpretting the Tone of your post incorrectly.  I happen to LOVE the mail service, and I know they have been hampered by efforts to slow them down.  I am not distrusting of their loyalty and hard work; I am saddened that things were done to slow down their progress in getting the mail out.  And that is the reason I will not be sending a ballot through the mail.  It is through no fault of theirs.
As someone who cannot drive due to chronic illness, I am very dependent on their services.  I did not appreciate the tone in  your post stating Free Supplies, if it was meant at all the way it sounded.
Old 09-30-2020, 03:02 PM   #1733
Pearl-ExPert

Well, we just got back from eating a while ago, and I ran into the Mexican grocery store, because they usually have the padded Priority envelopes there, and they were out also, so evidently, they must be running short on them, as they have always had them.  I hadn't thought of it, but the place that makes them may even be running short staffed (if they are able to work), and that may even be causing a shortage.  I bet a lot of people are using Priority mail to guarentee their mailings get there quicker.  I recently mailed a birthday envelope to my Uncle, but could only fit one of the outfits in the mailer, so I was going to send a second one, but I will have to wait until I get another padded mailer.  Don't think I could squeeze it into the flat cardboard envelope mailer, lol... The store was out of the boxes too.  Oh well, just thought I'd mention it, in case, anyone else was interested.  
I will get it out eventually though, so no worries.

Old 09-30-2020, 04:16 PM   #1734
Stazon Splitcoast

I am ever so grateful to the USPS.  I would be lost without them. So and steady wins the race, right?  I love happy snail mail!
Old 10-01-2020, 12:19 AM   #1735
Pearl-ExPert

That is true!  And I agree!  I am so grateful for the USPS!  There is no way I could send cards or anything else if I had to rely on the more expensive shipping companies.  
Old 10-01-2020, 09:15 AM   #1736
Chat Box Hippy Chick

tone of my post?

I love the PO too.  I never have problems.

just sayin that the free supplies, you can't expect that they come timely.  I would expect their focus to be on other services.

and yes, possibly the slowness is due to less workforce, more volume, more requests.  IDK  I only ever ordered envelopes since this year and they took a while, but I was happy to wait and not drive all over town to find the ones I wanted.

Meanwhile I used envelopes I had.  you can send priority in a storebought envelope. Not flat rate, granted, but it's not always the best deal

My Blog
Old 10-01-2020, 11:22 AM   #1737
Pearl-ExPert

Sorry, I just took it the wrong way.  Unfortunately, it is hard to tell with typed words sometimes what intent it is meant.  I know I probably sounded harsh when I talked about not sending a ballot through the postal service.  But I do love our postal service!  It is a blessing to have!  I just get frustrated sometimes, as not being able to drive, my options are more limited.  I guess I will have to work on my patience.  
Oops, forgot to mention how much I love our postman that delivers our mail; he does great!
leibetty likes this post.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:05 PM   #1738
Pearl-ExPert

Scrapjanny, I got your cases mailed out today.  We had to go to the Post Office to check on something that didn't deliver, so I went ahead and mailed them off there.  Evidently, they must be out of the envelopes I usually use, as the Post Office didn't have any either.  Anyway, I sent around fifteen, but a couple of them may have cracks in them.  If so, I guess you could toss them or use them for something else.  If you want more, just let me know.  I am happy you can use them.  I hate to throw them away.  
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!  I apologize for being so cranky and irritable earlier this week.  Hope everyone is well!
Old 10-02-2020, 06:16 PM   #1739
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you!
Old 10-03-2020, 02:37 PM   #1740
Stampin' Fool

Jeanette,
Thank you so much for the beautiful get well card.  That was so very sweet and thoughtful of you!

Brenda
Old 10-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #1741
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Jeanette,
Thank you so much for the beautiful get well card.  That was so very sweet and thoughtful of you!

Brenda

I'm glad you liked it, and I hope you're feeling better.
Old 10-13-2020, 11:35 AM   #1742
Stampin' Fool

Default Stamp Set and Embellishments

First off, I have an SU! Twinkle Trees stamp set.  The moon (?) and the group of hearts stamps are missing, and the tree image is defective.  I've shown an image after many numerous attempts to stamp it using different means, and it just doesn't work.  What does work, though, is to copy/scan the tree image from the cover page into your computer, make sure it ends up the same size as the stamped image, and then color it green.  Save that and then you can print it off onto cardstock.  This set will be sent with the cover page but without the case.

Secondly, I will be trying to post a pic each day of items I'm PIF'ing but will not be mailing for a bit--this will help in managing my postage costs.  Some things are new/unused; some may be only partial items.  If you are interested in something any day, post a message--don't hesitate to request more than 1-2 items.  There will be quite a bit posted.  I'll make an envelope for each person requesting items and will continually add that person's requests to the envelope. Obviously, you will need to PM me your full name and address.  Make sense?

Attached Thumbnails
img_1091.jpg   img_1090.jpg  
leibetty likes this post.
Old 10-13-2020, 12:49 PM   #1743
Stampin' Fool

The Twinkle Trees stamp set has been claimed as has the Bling on the far right (black/pink pkg).
Old 10-14-2020, 01:37 PM   #1744
Stampin' Fool

As a continuation of Post #1742, the MM Metal Word Fetti had also been claimed yesterday as had the Twinkle Trees stamp set, and the Bling (black/pink pkg). Everything else remains up for grabs.

Just a note, if you could post your request in the PIF forum, that would be great.  That way people will know what has already been claimed.  From this point forward, I will go in order of forum post # request when claiming items.

Today, same rules.  Don't be shy about asking again as this will help in managing my postage costs.  I will be posting many things over the next days. Some things are new/unused; some may be used or only partial items.  

As mentioned previously, I have made an envelope for each person requesting items and will continually add that person's requests to their envelope. Obviously, you will need to PM me your full name and address if you have not previously requested an item.  Make sense?

Attached Thumbnails
img_1094.jpg  
kazeka likes this post.
Old 10-14-2020, 01:50 PM   #1745
Crimping Master

Quote:

As a continuation of Post #1742, the MM Metal Word Fetti had also been claimed yesterday as had the Twinkle Trees stamp set, and the Bling (black/pink pkg). Everything else remains up for grabs.

Just a note, if you could post your request in the PIF forum, that would be great.  That way people will know what has already been claimed.  From this point forward, I will go in order of forum post # request when claiming items.

Today, same rules.  Don't be shy about asking again as this will help in managing my postage costs.  I will be posting many things over the next days. Some things are new/unused; some may be used or only partial items.  

As mentioned previously, I have made an envelope for each person requesting items and will continually add that person's requests to their envelope. Obviously, you will need to PM me your full name and address if you have not previously requested an item.  Make sense?

Hi Brenda,
I would love the postcard kit, if it's not been claimed yet. Thanks so much for your generous PIFs!
Karen
Old 10-14-2020, 01:53 PM   #1746
Crimping Master

Hi Brenda,
Just a question about those kraft tickets. Are they all the same two sentiments, or an assortment? Thanks.
Karen
Old 10-14-2020, 02:12 PM   #1747
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazekaView Post
Hi Brenda,
Just a question about those kraft tickets. Are they all the same two sentiments, or an assortment? Thanks.
Karen

They are an assortment - trust, giggle, story, play, bliss, hope, live, love, wish, adore, dream, soar.

These are Tim Holtz idea-ology.
kazeka likes this post.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:13 PM   #1748
Stampin' Fool

Karen, the postcard kit is yours.
kazeka likes this post.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:15 PM   #1749
Crimping Master

Quote:

Karen, the postcard kit is yours.

Thanks Brenda,
May I please request the tickets as well?
Karen
Old 10-14-2020, 02:25 PM   #1750
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazekaView Post

Thanks Brenda,
May I please request the tickets as well?
Karen
They are yours!

Old 10-15-2020, 05:26 PM   #1751
Stampin' Fool

As a continuation of Post #1742, the Twinkle Trees stamp set, MM Metal Word Fetti and the Bling (black/pink pkg) was claimed. Everything else remains up for grabs.

See Post #1744, there's still a bunch left from that pic.  The kraft tickets and the Postcard Plaque are gone, but everything else is still there.

Just a note, if you could post your request in the PIF forum, that would be great only so I'm not constantly having to answer PMs whether something has been claimed or not.  I will go in order of forum post # request when claiming items--first come, first served.

Today, same rules.  Please, don't be shy about asking again as this will help in managing my postage costs.  The only thing I'm keeping track of is to make sure I put something in the right person's envelope.  I'm not putting up hashmarks keeping count.  I will be posting many things over the next days. Some things are new/unused; some may be used or only partial items.  

As mentioned previously, you will need to PM me your full name and address if you have not previously requested an item.

Couple things on this pic:

1.  The Charmalongs - The words on them are escape, breathe, beauty, reflect, refresh;

2.  The packet of little, colored oval tags - the words on those are:  Addicted, Florida, vacation, Mickey, Oh Baby, Croppin', It's a girl, Dance, Party, Whatever, No Way, Baseball, Love you, and Get out; and

3.  The bottle caps - 3 are plain, 1 is white with a mustache; 

4.  The brass tags - 3 tag shapes and 4 hearts
Attached Thumbnails
img_1118%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old 10-15-2020, 05:54 PM   #1752
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

As a continuation of Post #1742, the Twinkle Trees stamp set, MM Metal Word Fetti and the Bling (black/pink pkg) was claimed. Everything else remains up for grabs.

See Post #1744, there's still a bunch left from that pic.  The kraft tickets and the Postcard Plaque are gone, but everything else is still there.

Just a note, if you could post your request in the PIF forum, that would be great only so I'm not constantly having to answer PMs whether something has been claimed or not.  I will go in order of forum post # request when claiming items--first come, first served.

Today, same rules.  Please, don't be shy about asking again as this will help in managing my postage costs.  The only thing I'm keeping track of is to make sure I put something in the right person's envelope.  I'm not putting up hashmarks keeping count.  I will be posting many things over the next days. Some things are new/unused; some may be used or only partial items.  

As mentioned previously, you will need to PM me your full name and address if you have not previously requested an item.

Couple things on this pic:

1.  The Charmalongs - The words on them are escape, breathe, beauty, reflect, refresh;

2.  The packet of little, colored oval tags - the words on those are:  Addicted, Florida, vacation, Mickey, Oh Baby, Croppin', It's a girl, Dance, Party, Whatever, No Way, Baseball, Love you, and Get out; and

3.  The bottle caps - 3 are plain, 1 is white with a mustache; 

4.  The brass tags - 3 tag shapes and 4 hearts

If I may request, the pearl flower embellishment, the sponges, and the Scrap Essentials tags?
<style></style>

PAY IT FORWARD CONTINUES:

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...l#post21698887

Cards request for Al:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/f...l#post21294892
Old 10-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #1753
Stampin' Fool

You've got 'em!  Thank you.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:10 PM   #1754
Linking Queen

Brenda, if not taken, I would love the oval tags.  I just came back from a vacation in Florida!

Thanks in advance!

Tina aka TeeGeeDee 
Old 10-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #1755
Stampin' Fool

You got 'em, Tina.  
Old 10-15-2020, 09:01 PM   #1756
Stazon Splitcoast

Are the long tags with raffia still available?
Old 10-16-2020, 06:54 AM   #1757
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlene_CView Post
Are the long tags with raffia still available?

I believe they have your name on them--now anyway!
Arlene_C likes this post.
Old 10-16-2020, 07:36 AM   #1758
Stazon Splitcoast

Are the small tags still available?
Old 10-16-2020, 08:10 AM   #1759
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyjView Post
Are the small tags still available?

Yes they are.  Send me a PM with your name and address, okay?

Old 10-16-2020, 08:31 AM   #1760
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I believe they have your name on them--now anyway!

Thank you!