Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-05-2019, 07:24 AM   #1081
Pearl-ExPert

I am so touched by all of the kind hearts here. So many of you do wonderful things for other people!
Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-05-2019, 06:39 PM   #1082
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, 3 sheets have been claimed. What isn't claimed by Friday will be donated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntangie View Post
Years ago I bought some Penny Black stickers to make cards with. Recently I found a bag full of the same type of stickers at the LSS Rubber Rummage Sale for next to nothing. I went through both bunches of them and picked out the ones I still want to use and thought I would offer the other ones.

Wherever the Grow!

Language of Flowers
Collage Flowers - claimed
Pen and Ink
Day-dreams - 2 sheets
Blossom

So cute! - claimed
Christmas Holly - claimed

I can send one or multiple sets. If you are interested in any of these, please PM with your name, address and which set(s)
Old 06-05-2019, 09:03 PM   #1083
Stazon Splitcoast

So annoying not to be able to edit posts. only a few sticker sheets left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntangie View Post
Years ago I bought some Penny Black stickers to make cards with. Recently I found a bag full of the same type of stickers at the LSS Rubber Rummage Sale for next to nothing. I went through both bunches of them and picked out the ones I still want to use and thought I would offer the other ones.

Day-dreams
Blossom

I can send one or multiple sets. If you are interested in any of these, please PM with your name, address and which set(s)

Last edited by auntangie; 06-05-2019 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: removed claimed stickers
Old 06-05-2019, 10:24 PM   #1084
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoptownracer1 View Post
That is great! It may take me a few days or more to get it together, but I will get it to you! I am so happy you can use it!

Please take your time . I'm just touched at your generosity and will love whatever you pass on. I make cards for all ages and just wish I had more free time to play!
hoptownracer1 likes this post.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:35 PM   #1085
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks. It may take me a little bit. Still going through what I have and have to find a box to fit it into.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:46 PM   #1086
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Thanks. It may take me a little bit. Still going through what I have and have to find a box to fit it into.

Chris, go ahead and cut the paper to fit into a smaller package if you need to. It doesn't need to be 12x12 because I usually scrap smaller layouts anyway. Please don't go to too much trouble looking for a big box. It's enough that you're so generous already!
Old 06-07-2019, 01:29 PM   #1087
Pearl-ExPert

Smile

Oh, it's no trouble to put it into a bigger box, as long as you aren't in a hurry. That way you can cut out the sections of the paper you want your page to focus on. This is actually helping me a lot, because I had been keeping it, but wanting to give it to someone who could use it. The trouble was is that all of my friend's kids and grandkids are older, and none of them are scrapbooking anymore. There is some of the 12x12 that is able to use for cardmaking, but a lot of it is geared towards scrapbooking; although, you could always use it the way you wanted. And if it is more than you can use or something you wont' use, feel free to share it, donate it, make envelopes with it or whatever you want to do with it or let the kids play with it, etc.. I still have to go through my smaller papers, diecuts etc.. Just so glad you can use it!
Old 06-09-2019, 01:24 PM   #1088
Matboard Maniac

I am still going through my stuff and sorting through to see what I can offer up as a PIF, but in the meantime I came across two large rolls of 3/8 inch wide grosgrain ribbon. The colors that I have are tan, and lilac but I know that I also have a dark rust somewhere around here. The lengths that I cut are approx. 3 yd pieces and I have 2 lengths of each color. If you would like the tan piece, or lilac...or one of each, please let me know and PM me with your address. I'll keep looking for the dark rust color as well.

Old 06-09-2019, 01:27 PM   #1089
Matboard Maniac

I also have some small stamp sets, and individual stamps that are either duplicates or not my style. The two small sets on the top are by Close to My Heart and came in a clear pocket package but they will be sent without the packaging as my daughter took those for storing brads! These are the mini-stamps, not the full-sized sets. Please PM me with your address if you are interested in any of these.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:29 PM   #1090
Matboard Maniac

Here are a few other random stamps that I'm offering. The flower stamp in the upper right is, I believe, part of a set but I only have this one image.

Old 06-09-2019, 10:46 PM   #1091
Pearl-ExPert

I would love a bit of your ribbon~ Glad you posted this showing the Studio G stamps. I have some in a binder, and I keep forgetting to use them. Sending you a PM about the ribbon.
kazeka likes this post.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:37 AM   #1092
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
I would love a bit of your ribbon~ Glad you posted this showing the Studio G stamps. I have some in a binder, and I keep forgetting to use them. Sending you a PM about the ribbon.

I know, I have a bunch of those Studio G stamps in a shallow drawer and keep forgetting that I have them as well. I've used some of the sentiments on them just once, and haven't yet figured out a way to catalogue my sentiments so that I know what I have ,when I need it!
Old 06-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #1093
Pearl-ExPert

I have all mine in a binder in those baseball card storage pages. It's easy to flip through them. I just keep forgetting about them, as they are not with my other stamps.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:52 AM   #1094
Matboard Maniac

Everything in post 1090 has been claimed! Does anyone know how to edit an older post? I thought I was able to do that once but now I can't figure it out. Thanks!
Karen
Old 06-11-2019, 09:54 AM   #1095
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazeka View Post
I am still going through my stuff and sorting through to see what I can offer up as a PIF, but in the meantime I came across two large rolls of 3/8 inch wide grosgrain ribbon. The colors that I have are tan, and lilac but I know that I also have a dark rust somewhere around here. The lengths that I cut are approx. 3 yd pieces and I have 2 lengths of each color. If you would like the tan piece, or lilac...or one of each, please let me know and PM me with your address. I'll keep looking for the dark rust color as well.

All lilac ribbon has been claimed, and I have the tan still available.
Karen
Old 06-11-2019, 09:56 AM   #1096
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Here are a few other random stamps that I'm offering. The flower stamp in the upper right is, I believe, part of a set but I only have this one image.

All claimed! Thanks.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:58 AM   #1097
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
I also have some small stamp sets, and individual stamps that are either duplicates or not my style. The two small sets on the top are by Close to My Heart and came in a clear pocket package but they will be sent without the packaging as my daughter took those for storing brads! These are the mini-stamps, not the full-sized sets. Please PM me with your address if you are interested in any of these.
These are all still available. Forgot to say that I can only mail within the US, and not internationally. Thanks for understanding.
Karen
Old 06-11-2019, 10:30 AM   #1098
Pearl-ExPert

Smile

Can anyone use some of these stickers? I have two packages of them. I think each package has about five pages of them. They are clear, and I think they were meant for planners, but I thought some of them would be so pretty on cards or scrapbook pages. If interested, just let me know and send your address in a PM. Can only mail in the U.S.. Thanks!
kazeka likes this post.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:50 PM   #1099
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
I have all mine in a binder in those baseball card storage pages. It's easy to flip through them. I just keep forgetting about them, as they are not with my other stamps.

After chatting about those little Studio G stamp sets we all have, I actually USED a couple of sentiments on cards the other day! Sometimes we just need to be reminded to pull old supplies out.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:52 PM   #1100
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Can anyone use some of these stickers? I have two packages of them. I think each package has about five pages of them. They are clear, and I think they were meant for planners, but I thought some of them would be so pretty on cards or scrapbook pages. If interested, just let me know and send your address in a PM. Can only mail in the U.S.. Thanks!
Don't know if these are still available but I'm trying hard not to ask for a pack! The Out of Office sentiment would be fun for retirement cards wouldn't they (as in Permanently out of Office, haha!)
Old 06-12-2019, 08:09 PM   #1101
Pearl-ExPert

Smile

Glad you mentioned them again. I need to make an Anniversary card, and I should look through those too! Sent you a PM. Would love to send you s pack of those stickers. You wouldn't have to worry about it being a PIF either, as you've already shared so much!

Quote:
After chatting about those little Studio G stamp sets we all have, I actually USED a couple of sentiments on cards the other day! Sometimes we just need to be reminded to pull old supplies out.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 PM   #1102
Pearl-ExPert

One has been taken, so there is one left available. Just let me know if anyone wants the last one. Thanks so much!

Quote:
Old 06-13-2019, 01:54 PM   #1103
Stazon Splitcoast

I have a variety of images. Anyone interested in getting a hodgepodge of stamped images?
Old 06-13-2019, 07:56 PM   #1104
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Joan, I was going to be good, but you talked me into it! That is, if there are any left. Whatever images I can't use, I can pass on to someone else. Thank you for offering them!
Old 06-14-2019, 04:06 AM   #1105
Stazon Splitcoast

Chris I will get them out to you! Some have been given to me. I just can't use them all.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:36 AM   #1106
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Joan! I love good surprises!
Old 06-14-2019, 12:56 PM   #1107
Matboard Maniac

Unless someone wants a length of tan ribbon, or any of the stamps in post 1089, I will close this out and send out the PIF's that have been claimed. Still looking through my stash to see if I have anything else to offer. Thanks!
Karen
Old 06-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #1108
Stazon Splitcoast

All the sticker sheets went in the mail yesterday.
kazeka and hoptownracer1 like this post.