Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-20-2004, 10:33 AM   #1
Matboard Maniac

Default OK, where can I find those darn Pink & White M&M's?

It says on the web site that they will be available in Sept & Oct. I have looked everywhere and I can't find them, and when I ask employees they act like I'm making something up. I know that some of you have seen them becasue they are in some samples, so help me out here PLEASE!

Thanks so much!
Old 09-20-2004, 10:47 AM   #2
Mad Swapper

Default An Alternative

I would suggest Target...and if you go to a Super Target, I have a suggestion for an alternative. Jelly Belly now has a candy that's like M&Ms...it's a flavored candy shell (flavored like the jelly beans) and a chocolate center. You could get cotton candy (pink) and coconut (white) or toasted marshmallow (white w/ brown spots). They're pretty yummy!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-20-2004, 10:53 AM   #3
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Skype™ to STAMPINSTEL

Or you could try www.mms.com if you don't mind shopping online. It is the M&M's website.
LASTEL #3810
MY BLOG
My Gallery
Old 09-20-2004, 10:58 AM   #4
Compulsive Stamper

I'll have to try Target, too. I checked our local Giant Eagle this morning and the pink and white ones were nowhere to be found. I also looked at Wal-mart last week and couldn't find them, either. The sad part is, though, that I have ladeis coming over to stamp tonight , to preview the "Hope Is" set, and I wanted to have pink and white M&M's for them! Oh, well. Next time, I guess. No time to run to Target now...the closest one is probably 35 minutes away! Good luck tracking them down.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:23 AM   #5
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I went to both Walmart and Target yesterday afternoon, no M&M candy in Pink and White and no Ribbon Post It's, either. But I looked! Also, went to Staples, which had a HUGE post it display with the ribbon in pink on it, as well as the announcment regarding their donation with certain post it's, but it was completely full of the extra sticky kind, and NONE in Pink with the ribbon! I dug down, too, they didn't have them. They'll probably be in nearer to the end of September, because I have seen them other years.
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works," Hebrews 10:24
Old 09-20-2004, 11:24 AM   #6
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I went to both Walmart and Target yesterday afternoon, no M&M candy in Pink and White and no Ribbon Post It's, either. But I looked! Also, went to Staples, which had a HUGE post it display with the ribbon in pink on it, as well as the announcment regarding their donation with certain post it's, but it was completely full of the extra sticky kind, and NONE in Pink with the ribbon! I dug down, too, they didn't have them. They'll probably be in nearer to the end of September, because I have seen them other years.
"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works," Hebrews 10:24
Old 09-20-2004, 11:46 AM   #7
Pearl-ExPert

Not that it helps you this year, but in February when they have the bags of MnMs for Valentines on clearance after the 14th, buy a bunch and throw them in the freezer. Even if SU! doesn't have a pink ribbon special next year, you could still make some cello bags with topper to remind other women to get a mammogram or as a thank you to anyone who sponsors you in a walk-a-thon. The bonus beng that you then get to eat the red ones!

For this year, try printing out a picture from the web and put your name and phone number on it. Then, give it to a manager (don't just leave it at customer service) and ask to be called when/if they get some in. When they call, ask them to hold however many bags you want. Of course, you could do this at stores all over town and end up with a huge supply which means you could sell the extra on ebay for more then you paid for them and get extra stamp money!

Anyone who would actually do that is pathetic!
Old 09-20-2004, 11:56 AM   #8
Polyshrink Goddess

I was just over at the grocery store at lunchtime (Hannaford in our area) and they was a display of them right as you walk in!!! It was a little tiny package for $2.50 that had a pretty pink ribbon on it. I forgot to check in the regular candy aisle though to see if they had big bags.....
HTH!!!
Jen
Old 09-20-2004, 12:27 PM   #9
Kookie Creator

I found pink and white M&M's at Shopko. $2.99 for 8 oz. I also found pink ribbon post-it's at Wal-Mart. They were hanging on the end of one of the office supply isles. Barely visible. I'm using pink creme savers.
Cathy