Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-19-2004, 02:25 PM   #1
Matboard Maniac

Default New craft room

My husband and I are building a new house and I get to start from scratch for my craft room. I would love to get any ideas on what you would love to have/ already have in your dream craft room. Stroage/layout/design/use, whatever!

Thanks!
Amy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-19-2004, 02:58 PM   #2
Insane Embellisher

Amy- I am so jealous!! I don't know what your budget is for your craft room but I would say stay organized! Have lots of lighting. Give yourself enough room for a couple tables and maybe a desk (I'm not sure if you're a demo but it would be great to have all your business stuff filed away there as well as a phone). Have fun with it!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinwithjoleen
Old 05-19-2004, 03:00 PM   #3
Matboard Maniac

Send a message via Skype™ to Blue Peanut
Default New (dream) stamp room

I would definately maybe have some built in counters to work on lots of cabinets, with and without doors, really good lighting and big enough to be able to have fellow stampers over for stamping nights, days, or all nighters!! Have fun with it and happy stamping!
Renee'
Old 05-19-2004, 03:29 PM   #4
Matboard Maniac

So I probably should have said this in the beginning. The room is 13x18. I am planning on putting full height pantry type cabinets along one wall, a small closet for large things in the corner, countertop along the next wall with drawers underneath in a few spots to make desk like spaces, with a peninsula sticking out in the middle of this long run of counter for my main working space. (ack-very long sentence. hope it makes sense) the third wall is all windows with a door. The 4th and smallest wall will hold my ribbon and giftwrap supplies on a pegboard setup. I currently just use plastic drawer units for all of my stuff. Do those of you who have the units that hold the stamp pads and pens and inkers really like them? I generally don't like stuff on the worktop as i usually run out of room. All of this is going to be custom made, so I would like to get it right!
Thanks!
Amy
p.s.--I am not a demo.