Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Naming Supplies

Let me see if I can phrase this right. How do you keep track of what your supplies are. What brand, what make, etc. For instance..... when you make a card or anything else & upload it to the gallery, how do you know you're using Bazill paper of DSW paper. Do you keep them all together? Labeled? Mark it down when you buy it? On the back? Because maybe months down the road you may use it and need to say where it's from (by). Am I making myself clear here?

I've been card making for going on 6 years now and a SU demo for just about a year and I do challenges everyday. I see that other crafters say exactly what product they use and that's what I want to know. How do you keep track of "exactly".

Thanks so much for your help.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #2  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 839 Likes on 277 Posts

As a demo I use mostly SU stuff but sometimes I buy an embellishment or something just because I like it. As far as using SU stuff goes, I have a notepad that I use to write the "recipe" in as I go. If I use something that is non SU I just say it's non-SU and leave it at that. I will sometimes say where i got something though so at least people know where to look for a product even if i don't remember the brand name of the product.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #3  
Gabfest Goddess

Hi Stef. I pretty much only use SU cardstock so, that one is easy for me. The patterned paper usually has the name on the back so I just try to make sure I don't cut that info off. As far as other embellishments, I don't really worry about where they came from. I do keep an index of all my stamps so unless it was an unmounted stamp I got off ebay, I know the manufactuer.

I don't think it's pertinent that you are able to list the exact details of everything you make. I think it's nice that if I'm looking at a project and see a color combo that I like that the colors are listed so I can try it myself. But if it's not listed, I can pretty much get the idea anyway. I do usually like to know the name of the stamp (not just company) so that if I like it, I can ask for it on Wish Rak!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #4  
Die Cut Diva

Well that certainly helps. I feel like some of the blogs I look at are soooo detailed and I was getting a headache - LOL!

Thanks a bunch.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

I think it's one of the hardest things to do and I don't even have a huge stash or tons of supplies!

I try to keep my supplies simple: Cardstock - SU or Papertrey, some other white; DP - Papertrey, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, a little SU, a few others. Embellishments - if it's not SU, I often don't remember where it came from! I rarely keep the original packaging. Ribbon - SU grosgrain, wide satin and the rest mostly Papertrey.

There have been a lot of threads here about whether you should fill in all the fields when you upload to SCS galleries or not (and discussion about whether you can/should just put a link to your blog in the description). I've decided to go halfway. I either write in the description area or in the fields at least the name/company for stamps and DP; maybe cardstock, maybe ribbon or any unusual embellishment. Just the basics. Sometimes the colors are really important because the photo isn't true.

When I first started uploading here, I posted a card I was particularly pleased with. Well - I got a bunch of PMs asking what colored cardstock I used - it was Ballet Blue and Really Rust, I believe. I had no idea that anyone really cared but apparently they couldn't quite be sure from the photo! After that, I started filling in those fields with every possible detail.

Now I'm more laid back about it. Maybe people don't appreciate it, but I just don't think we need to write every punch, every 'non-visible' tool or common item. Plus, I, just like a lot of others, don't really get that many views anymore because of the quantity of cards being uploaded every day. And OF COURSE, newbies should feel free to PM anyone for more info.

Since you have a blog, I think people do expect more detail there ~ but if it's not your thing, just relax about it. I'm sure your readers will let you know if they'd like to know more.

A wise SCSer once told me, if it isn't fun - then what's the point?! SO if logging minute details of your creations sucks any of the fun out of it for you, I'd let it go ;) .

Happy stamping!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I keep everyhting filed by comopany in alphabetical order so when I go to make a card, I pull from and write down on a post it note....

Then later a thumbnail picture and the ingredients and pattern on written in my log book....

I used to keep a rolodex, but it is too much work...

As you keep going through your products, you wwill becaome more and more familiar with them and will rememebr them by heart!

...My life is like a stroll on the beach...As near to the edge as I can go...Thoreau...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #7  
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I know that some ladies are pretty detailed on their blogs because they get high traffic and field lots of questions (not me!, just people I know! ;) ). They are happy to answer questions on projects and such, but they do try to put all the particulars in the post, so they can spend their time answering questions that might not be obvious or pertain to supplies, KWIM?

I try to keep all of my supplies in original packaging, and if I take them out for some reason - like to keep all brads stored in the same tool box - I try to keep a snippet of the label (brand name & product line if I can). I tape that to the particular section holding that supply or somewhere on the lid.

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

I use whatever is within reach or seems to fit my idea. I don't keep track and just post the parts I can remember.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 06:24 PM   #9  
Mad Swapper

I like the recipes listed for the cards I look at, but if they're not known, most things are easy to figure out. If not, I rarely case anything exactly anyway, and I haven't found anything that couldn't be substituted with something else anyway.

I also will post the parts and pieces I know. I don't often keep original packaging (like brads etc.). They just get dumped into a container of like colors (white brads, blue brads, etc.) But if I do know what brand it is, I do post that info. I wouldn't expect anyone to have a complete list of every manufacturer for every item they use. With so much available, that would be very difficult.

I can see how that information would be needed if your work gets published, but I don't think I need to worry about that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

hi. i'm one of those who puts as much manufacturer info in my description as possible, aka, i'm a little OCD about it! but there IS a method to my madness!

like others, most of my cardstock is SU. If it's papertrey, it's in a seperate slot in my paper holder and most of the time, i can just tell by the color of it. as far as designer paper, they are usually labeled on the back or a strip along the bottom. it gets used to where that stays intact (from the top). as far as embellishments, i pretty much have it memorized or keep it in the original packaging. i have favorite companies, so that makes it fairly easy.

now for the reasoning behind it---i have great intentions on submitting! i did get a card published last year before i started being so conscious of all the details of supplies. the magazine editor needed to know exactly what kind of paper it was to be able to list it on the supply list for the magazine. i had run out of the paper, so i had to go to several stores (trying to remember where i had purchased it even) to find the name of it!! NEVER again! now it's just habit to put every detail i can in my description--JUST in case i get published again it will be a no brainer!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #11  
Rubber Obsessor

I can figure most items out by looking at the image, but I really like when the poster includes who made the PP. I've been looking for argyle paper I saw in someone's gallery for a few months now! It's perfect, but can't find it!

My brads, grommets, other sparklies get sorted by color into separate containers. I want my Color Kingdom in front of me to choose from without having to open bunch of containers. So, the PP is the only thing I make an effort to keep track of. I try to remember to cut from the side that doesn't have the printed strip on it, so I have a better chance of having the name when I need it. If I'm using it all, I do try to tuck some info about the paper on a post-it in the copy I keep for me.

~
~~~~
Lisa~~~~~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

If I've bought the paper myself, I will most likely remember the brand name. But I get a lot of 12x12 cast-offs from a friend, and I often don't know what they are so I'll just say unknown. And I'd have to admit that while I generally remember which patterned Basic Grey paper came from which pad, on the single-colour sheets I am totally lost. Similarly with Bazzill which I use a lot. I wish I did have a good way of remembering those, short of buying a swatch. I once had to ask a friend what colour she had used for a card she sent me, because I'd run out and couldn't remember what colour to re-order, LOL. And as for remembering whether brads were MM or Dovecraft or Woodware, forget it. If they're highly unusual like a fancy fabric one, I'll remember, but if it's just a green brad, who needs to know where it's from.
I think the most important thing is the stamp company and name
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2009, 03:08 AM   #13  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamp_mommaView Post
I try to keep all of my supplies in original packaging, and if I take them out for some reason - like to keep all brads stored in the same tool box - I try to keep a snippet of the label (brand name & product line if I can). I tape that to the particular section holding that supply or somewhere on the lid.
Ditto! Great minds think alike Lori! Even if I put things in ziplock bags for easier storage, I cut off a part of the packaging with the company name. I pretty much have everything labeled with manufacturer name from brads, to chipboard, to alphas, etc.

Then, when actually creating something, I have an old calendar notebook one of my girls partially used in 2007. I scribble the title of the creation down then each supply I use (ink, paper, metal embellishments, etc.). I then transfer that information to an Excel spreadsheet when I am done to keep track of everything along with a picture of the creation. I then can easily cut and paste the info to my blog, to the SCS gallery, for publication submission, etc. Doesn't take much time at all. I guess because I have been doing it for so long, it is second nature.

Here, I will attach a small sample of my Excel file. Feel free to use it (except for my sample pictures of course). I deleted most of the sheets because the file was too big to post here but I have pages in my real file all the way from A-Z for filing and easy retrieval purposes. This will give you an idea of how I easily keep track. I hope this helps some of you! Blessings,

Layout Supply List sample small.xls
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2009, 04:49 AM   #14  
Rubber Obsessor

Great idea Patter!! I may have to borrow your "organizedness".

I'm pretty easy. Cards cs is 99% SU unless I'm using scraps, scrapbook cs is 99% Bazzill. I don'y buy the SU textured paper for this reason ;)

I try to keep embelishments in it's original container, but I like the idea of adding the manufacturer to the ziploc bag or alternate packaging.

Thanks for the great ideas!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2009, 08:22 AM   #15  
Crimping Master

I'm a supply snob so it's pretty easy for me to remember LOL! I tend to upload my projects as I make them so everything is fresh in my mind.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #16  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaddictView Post
...I have a notepad that I use to write the "recipe" in as I go. If I use something that is non SU I just say it's non-SU and leave it at that...
I'm a 'recipe' girl, too. It works best for my memory. If it's non-SU,and I really like it , I may remember where I got it and include that. But not usually.

Having said that , I will no longer be an SU demonstrator soon and I think that then I'll be adding more details in my 'recipe' as I'll be using more things from other companies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #17  
Kookie Creator

How did you get the picture into an exel sheet? Very cool way to keep track...I can really see the benefits of this!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #18  

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Since I always note supplies when I post here or on my blog, I came up with a sheet that I use to note stamps, papers, ink, embellishments on any given project. Once I am finished with a project, I don't put any supplies away until I have noted them on the reference sheet. Then, I just take that sheet with me when I get ready to post the card. I then save the sheets for a while, in case someone asks me any questions later on. This system works for me. I just photo copy this sheet and keep a stack of them close to my craft table, so they are always handy.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #19  
Kookie Creator

That's another great idea. Would you share the way you've laid out your notes sheet?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #20  

Sure...this is what I use. (see attachment)
Attached Files
File Type: doc Supply List-2 to a page.doc (26.0 KB, 234 views)

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #21  
Pearl-ExPert

i am a supply snob as well, and sometimes work at my LSS over the summer, so I am pretty good at looking at a patterned paper/embellishment and knowing what it is. it's scary sometimes..

cardstock, well i only have a few brands: SU!, Papertrey, Prism, and Bazzill and they are all very different so it's not hard to tell the difference. i will say that i keep all my papers segregated, so maybe that will help. i also have papers racks like at an LSS and i store by brand..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #22  
Kookie Creator

I mostly use Prism cardstock, so that is kinda easy for remember. The individual colors used...forget it. Couldn't tell you without going back and looking them up online. Sometimes I'll write it down, but usually I just kinda remember it. I am actually one of those that like to read the supply lists in magazines to see what was used. That being said I hate actually writing out the supply lists, lol! I do it because I know its something I in turn would want to see, but I just don't like listing everything.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #23  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn in St. LouisView Post
TFS. It's now in my Stamping file and ready to go!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #24  

Great. I hope it works for ya!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmcgView Post
TFS. It's now in my Stamping file and ready to go!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #25  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have stamp classes in my home every month with 6 cards/projects that use various techniques, papers, embelishments. After creating a card, I make a little *cheat sheet* for that card written in the same order that our uploads here on SCS are written. My *cheat sheet* is a an old daily calendar that I cut down to 3.5x6 (usually just cutting down the 3.5 side). I then put this cheat sheet with the card, inks, embelishments in a shoebox.

This works well for me because when I can't find my baja breeze ink, I know it's already being used in a different project.

By the way, on my cheat sheet I also state each piece of paper used in the project, i.e., 5.5x4.25 baja breeze cs, dbl-5.25x4 white cs (dbl means double, which means this is the actual card), 3.5x3 ski slope dsp, 2x2 white. That way I know what I need to cut for class without measuring again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #26  
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

I dont know how or why but 95% of the time I can always remember what brand something is from when I bought it.

Maybe too because the majority of my paper is SU or PTI and then a small amount from different paper packs I have bought so I dont have 100's of different brands.

As far as the way I store them, the SU DSP stays in its plastic pack and then other companies stay in whatever pack they came in. I very rarely buy single sheets of paper, then I can see not remembering where it came from if you have a lot of loose paper like that.

98% of myu ink is SU so that's easy to remember and embellishments and ribbon are in their original packaging.

If I really cant find the brand I will try to search online or ask someone if they know just to see if it jogs my memory.
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

sometimes I guess or have to put unknown...
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #28  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks so much for your Excel list Patter. It is great. I might have to start using it myself to keep track of what I've used. I have a photographic record of what I've done for the last couple of years or so and from that I can see what I've used, but putting them into your spreadsheet would make it so much clearer and easier, than having to go and check a photo album each time. TSMFS this info with us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #29  
Gabfest Goddess

I'm another one that tends to remember manufacturer names and can just fill out the info when I upload to my blog or gallery. I've been stamping for about a year and half and scrapbooking for about 9 years so I've gotten so I can recognize manufacturers. Why I don't know because I have a terrible memory!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #30  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Thank you for Sharing!!
This will be Very Useful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #31  
Kookie Creator

I hate to say it, but since it is the truth...here goes.

I can't remember anything except what my supplies are...there I said it!:rolleyes:

LOL! I don't know why but I can remember, seems like just about everything else I have to TRY to remember and still don't half the time :confused:

Thanks for the tips/docs ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #32  
Forum Fanatic

Received 71 Likes on 17 Posts

Oh, I gee, I just don't worry about some things. I guess I should, but I don't.

I do keep non-SU paper in its original package. If it's SU I have a key ring with a sample of each paper with the name on the label so I can't match it if I can't figure it out.

Brads, buttons, and eyelets are stored by color all mixed together (Gasp!)

Ribbon I take off the roll (Gasp #2)

Other embellishments stay in their package or if the package doesn't fit in my storage box I cut off the label and store it with the embellishment.

I have a ton o' stuff, but most of the time I know the mfg. but I can't tell you what I had for lunch today *snort*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #33  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitterdovefairyView Post
I use whatever is within reach or seems to fit my idea. I don't keep track and just post the parts I can remember.
I'm like glitterdovefairy. If I can remember, I list it. Some decorated papers are obvious...some not. But frankly, if I use a blue paper and someone wanted to case the card and use blue paper, who truly needs to know 'what' blue you used!! They need to have some imagination......KWIM?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 07:49 PM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

TFS Lynn! I'm pretty darn lazy and I just write down the brands most of the time (nothing too specific if I can't remember or don't know). I really do need to use this and write down everything that I use. This is great! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: In my stamp room, stamping, painting, and gluing... with the dogs playing under my feet....

Quote:

Since I always note supplies when I post here or on my blog, I came up with a sheet that I use to note stamps, papers, ink, embellishments on any given project. Once I am finished with a project, I don't put any supplies away until I have noted them on the reference sheet.
I do the same thing Lynn does, and I keep these little sheets (a quarter size of a sheet of paper) for a while - especially if they are seasonal projects, since I'll use the same same stuff for several projects. (I try hard to use scraps.

I try very, very hard to give as many details as possible and I always complete as much of the "recipe" info as I can.

I store brads and eyelets in bead boxes, fishing tackle boxes, and little glass bottles and candy dishes. Like others who have posted, I put a little snip of the package in it so I know where it's from, not just for the recipe but also so that I can replace it with the same one (or avoid it LOL if I don't like it).

These days, I buy most of my paper in stacks and pads and keep those intact, so those are easy. But I do have a lot of loose paper that is harder to ID and keep track of. If I buy loose card stock or paper, it often has a sticker or edge with the ID info. If it's generic, unmarked, and I don't know where it's from, I just list it as "card stock" and the color, but if I know the brand, I list it. Ditto for patterned paper.

I probably know about 75% of the sources of my patterned paper and I just do the best I can. Now, when I buy paper, I am meticulous about keeping track of source info. I may keep stuff from one company together, or I may put a post it note with a bunch of paper in a single slot in my paper sorter. I also bought large plastic bags from Uline that are about 12.25 by 12.25 and I can store paper in them and write on them.

For the scraps, again, as others do, I try hard to leave the ID info and cut the other side, so often, my scraps are ID'd. BUT, I got a lot of paper in swaps and gifts, with no clue what it is and if I can't figure it out, I simply say that it's unidentified.

As for my stamps, when I order stamps on line, I immediately copy the image into a Word file I keep that has sections for each stamp company along with a picture of each stamp and all ID info for it. I work hard to keep this file up to date. I can sit and browse through it looking for the "right" stamp, and all of my source info is right there.

I wouldn't say that I'm **** about it, but I try to be as thorough as possible without making myself into a nut case. I've done this ever since I joined - when I first joined and was reading about uploading cards, I read somewhere in a thread that completing the recipe info was requested by SCS so I do it out of respect for that request (I get so much in return) as well as to help others who want to CASE one of my cards or get one of the stamps or papers I've used.

HTH,

Cathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2009, 02:29 AM   #36  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusieMuslie68View Post
Thanks so much for your Excel list Patter. It is great. I might have to start using it myself to keep track of what I've used. I have a photographic record of what I've done for the last couple of years or so and from that I can see what I've used, but putting them into your spreadsheet would make it so much clearer and easier, than having to go and check a photo album each time. TSMFS this info with us.
You are welcome! And while I like Lynn's sheet, I will also share what I do for that. I homeschool, and we use a lot of printer ink (which is expensive). So, instead of printing out sheets like Lynn keeps on her desk, I keep this on my desk:

Naming Supplies-img_9327a.jpg

It is an old calendar from 2007 that my dd didn't finish using but any old spiral notebook would work. I just jot down what I use as I am working and then use that list to type into my Excel file. Once I have typed it into Excel, I just "X" it out in my notebook. I also use it to test stamps, pens, or anything I need. That way I recycle an old notebook, don't waste printer ink, and it is easy to keep on my desk. It measures about 5.5 x 4.25. It works GREAT!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2009, 03:55 AM   #37  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I focus on remembering the name and mfr of the stamp(s) used, esp. bec. I trade on the PIF forum and also bec. when I see a card I like, that's usually the info I crave. I also like to recall who gave me a stamped image. Therefore, I keep images I've received in the PIF or other trades in clear card sleeves, with the giver's name (cut from the envelope), plus the stamp mfr and stamp name, and the giver's SCS name. Then, I'm ready to store or create. Plus, I can also specifically thank the giver once I've made the card.

Other details I put in my gallery are the ones that might be harder to figure out for the viewer. No one who comments on my gallery ever cares about details of solid-colored papers, btw.

Pax et bonum,

Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2009, 03:58 AM   #38  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lady, you are a perfect match for the PIF image trading forum! See you there?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seaside RoseView Post
...As for my stamps, when I order stamps on line, I immediately copy the image into a Word file I keep that has sections for each stamp company along with a picture of each stamp and all ID info for it. I work hard to keep this file up to date. I can sit and browse through it looking for the "right" stamp, and all of my source info is right there....HTH,

Cathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2009, 05:04 AM   #39  
Pearl-ExPert

Location: In my stamp room, stamping, painting, and gluing... with the dogs playing under my feet....

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Carol**View Post
Lady, you are a perfect match for the PIF image trading forum! See you there?
Awww, you're sweet. I wandered over there but it looks pretty complicated and I am so busy right now designing for MDC and making ATC's (my new passion)... maybe in the summer when my DT stint is over. Feel free to PM and nag me then!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #40  
Swapper of the Month January 2012

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a card planner sheet that I have modified for my use. If I can get it to link here, I will. Feel free to play around with it and make it your own.
I use it as I'm making a card and list everything as I use it. That makes it easy to list when I post my cards. Does that make sense? Okay, let me see if I can post it. One is for horizontal cards and one is for vertical cards. If you can't open it and want to see it, PM me and I'll send it to you. I'll also try to put it in my gallery.
Sam

Card Planner-Horizontal.doc

Card Planner-vertical.doc

Goals for 2015 50 scrapbook pages/50 cards---progress 35/50 cards
Complete my daughter's wedding scrapbook album
Spend more time enjoying my friends and not so much time obsessing on work!!!
Reply With Quote Likes