Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-17-2005, 01:56 PM   #1
Crimping Master

Default My Stampin Pad - LOOK at the pics

Well, I've finally pulled out the ink caddys and re-organized my stampin/scrappin space in my office. Take a look! It will only be clean for a few minutes while these pics upload....then I'm back in there to make a MESS. Oh, I mean create beautiful works of art, preserving my family memories and making gifts.

My stamps are stored on a shelf in the closet. I dare not post that picture here as DH might have a heart attack if he ever saw them all together, smiling for a photograph!

Here is the link to my gallery:
http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...00&ppuser=8975

Enjoy Steph's Stampin Pad!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-17-2005, 02:13 PM   #2
Polyshrink Goddess

What great space! TFS!
Old 08-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #3
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Steph,

It looks really good. I always find it much easier to create when my area is tidy. I'm really jealous cos I have to work on the dining table. I'm trying to persuade my husband that we can't live without a conservatory, but he's not buying it!
Old 08-17-2005, 02:37 PM   #4
Polyshrink Goddess

yep - just color me glorious green with envy! seriously though - your space looks great and ready to be used!

"My Savior Loves, My Savior Lives, My Savior's always there for me. My God: He was, my God: He is, My God is always gonna be." (Aaron Shust)
Old 08-17-2005, 06:29 PM   #5
Crimping Master

Yes, I must agree that stampin on the dining room table means fewer meals actually get eaten. My initial area was that very place as well. When we moved and I saw this house (no, I didn't fall in love with it) I knew this would be my room because NOBODY else would want it. Functional but ugly.

For those of you who know me, you know the white walls are KILLING me - there must be color! I just can't find the time to do it and don't want to move everything to make it better. Once I change the paint, then I'll want different flooring, the ceiling is half tiled with those ugly ceiling tiles, the rest just isn't there. Do you see the ball rolling and just getting bigger and bigger??!!

Right now, it's just the ugly little room where I create and I'm pretty happy with that.
Thanks for peeking in, now come over and stamp!

Old 08-17-2005, 06:38 PM   #6
Bunny's SunnyChick

Default Looks Great!

You mean there is such a thing as organization? Just kidding...I am still stuck with the kitchen table for now...At least until we add on to our Log Home...

Spread out all over the place while scrapbooking!!! I thought that was the ONLY way to scrapbook!!!

I can make one heck of a creative mess while stampin' and scrappin' at my house. AND the rule is...don't move Mom's Stuff w/out asking first!!!

TFS, I am definitely green too!
Tracy H. #31511=)
"The beginning is always today!" Mary Shelley
Are you a member ?

Closed & Telling All: Not-So-Secret Sister Swap

Old 08-17-2005, 06:52 PM   #7
Rubber Obsessor

What a very awesome space. Waht do you use to store your ink pads and where did you get it?
Old 08-17-2005, 08:44 PM   #8
Crimping Master

Smile It's DZynTEC acrylic ink caddy on my shelf

The ink pad caddys are DZynTEC from Idaho Falls, ID. They come in packs of 5 or 10. My dear stampin friend and I bought the 10 and split them to save $$ on shipping. Do a search on the name above or find the thread that was started by emilymomto3boys. It's a hot one and pretty old but well responded to. There are actually several threads about these caddys.

I have removed the handles (it's a height issue) and the doors (that's a clutter issue). They store 12 pads, the re-inkers, a drawer for markers or other goodies and two other organizers on shelves. If you left the doors on, you might be able to transport them - although the handles might not carry the weight if they are loaded with pads, etc.

Thanks for all of the nice comments. I'm off to make a mess today - I'm behind in the color challeng for yesterday and have a design for the layout suggested today all blocked up in my little brain. Must get stampin!

Old 08-17-2005, 10:27 PM   #9
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinSteph
For those of you who know me, you know the white walls are KILLING me - there must be color! I just can't find the time to do it and don't want to move everything to make it better. Once I change the paint, then I'll want different flooring, the ceiling is half tiled with those ugly ceiling tiles, the rest just isn't there. Do you see the ball rolling and just getting bigger and bigger??!!
I'll help you paint your space if you help me paint mine!!! I’ll make you my famous Margarita's….umm, after we paint that is.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:12 PM   #10
Die Cut Diva

What a great place to stamp! And so organized. My dream is to one day have a room of my own for stamping. Right now my husband share a work room and with the two of us it looks like a tornado hit. Now if I could just get one of my grown daughters to get married or at least move out.