Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-19-2017, 06:43 AM   #41
Glitter Guru

Does anyone else cringe when watching card making videos where the crafter is wearing a pretty long sleeve blouse or sweater and keeps reaching over the open ink pads? I just know I'd have ink stains on my sleeves if I did that. I want to tell her to close those ink pads or wear short sleeves while creating! LOL

~ Rita

God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us ... being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. Romans 5:8 & 9

https://www.chemoangels.com/

https://www.intercessors.org/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-19-2017, 08:48 AM   #42
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamping ServantView Post
Does anyone else cringe when watching card making videos where the crafter is wearing a pretty long sleeve blouse or sweater and keeps reaching over the open ink pads? I just know I'd have ink stains on my sleeves if I did that. I want to tell her to close those ink pads or wear short sleeves while creating! LOL

~ Rita
All.the.time.!! I follow a lot of art journalers on YouTube and I cannot believe the nice clothes they wear (from the look of the pretty sleeves) while painting and mucking around with mediums!
Old 02-19-2017, 12:30 PM   #43
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

what always surprises me is the jewelry... now I do get my hands messy...
and I have replaced every diamond (some more than once) and the emerald in my wedding set once over the years and my jeweler recommended me taking off the jewelry like your shoes when you get home... ( so, that has saved me some wear and tear on mine since I started that )

My Blog
Old 02-19-2017, 12:49 PM   #44
Stazon Splitcoast

Well here's something to think about ... lol! (saw a version on pinterest, but it was actually for a beach wrap. Stick with me ...)

take an old sheet, at the top R and L corners, about an inch from the top, cut 4 - 6 in slits (trim if you like, or not). Now, slide R arm into L opening, cross the front of you, go under L arm wrap around your back and under R arm, slide L arm into remaining slit. You'll need to trim the bottom to your desired length. You may feel like a fajita wrap (or Greek goddess?), but guaranteed no ink will grace your outfit.

Last edited by jeaniebean55; 02-19-2017 at 12:53 PM..
jeannemlehrman and poppydarling like this post.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:59 AM   #45
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamphappy1650View Post
Old t-shirts and sweats. I do have a couple of large denim shirts but that doesn't stop me from wiping my hands on my sweats. I tried aprons and hated them.

I cycle my comfy clothes from nice, (can be worn in public or for company), then once they are stained or ratty they become "house" (cleaning & stamping) then to gardening and finally to trash. Also, I cut the legs down on my sweats so I have grubby shorts.
Yup, this is exactly what I do. Except I haven't cut down sweats because I have enough craftworthy shorts which have made it there through the cycling process.
poppydarling likes this post.